All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2431 Bank St, Ottawa, ON, K1V8R9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent hotel"
Hotel is a good choice if you need a hotel in this area.
"Very Comfortable and Clean"
Very clean room. Location was excellent. Would definantly stay here again!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"from A to Z is AWESOME"
its my second time to stay at this hotel from the second I walked in until I checked out I I had nothing but the UTMOST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE would recommend this hotel to ALL the service is great they did everything to make my stay comfortable. the location was close to the airport which is important to me. Amenities are just what I needed away from home. the restaurant is the best so was the room service. its where I will always stay every time I visit Ottawa Canada
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Siham
The hotel was great. The staff was nice, there was free coffee and tea at all times plus there was even some free breakfast items to grab on your way out. The room was wonderful, clean, big tv, etc. We really enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Exceptional Service"
Every question I asked and every request I made was responded to excellently. My room was newly renovated.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to airport, and many amenities."
The staff were very helpful. Clean, comfortable, modern.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
george
"Perfect for what we needed"
We needed a nice hotel for our family of 4 close to the airport, and this fit the bill. Quiet in our room and all the amenities we needed. Used the pool with our kids which was fine for family use. Places to eat within walking distance.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Staff was friendly and very helpful. Went above and beyond to meet our requests.
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Cheryl
"Excellent Stay, Great Wedding!!!"
I enjoyed my stay at Southway Hotel. The staff was amazing and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Worth every penny. It was also a great place to hold a wedding. My cousin was married in the courtyard and
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Part of great weekend"
Came to Ottawa for a wedding and truly enjoyed the stay. Everyone at the Southway was very friendly and very helpful. The room was super clean and comfortable. It was the first time in years I felt comfortable enough to sleep IN the bed and not just on top of it. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in Ottawa.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jenn
"Southway Hotel-Good Stay"
Good amenities, great staff, convenient shuttle to airport, with very nice rooms. It would not be the 1st choice if I needed to be near downtown and the Convention Center. Otherwise, this would be my first choice for a stay in Ottowa.
4 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Nice hotel,close to airport."
I arrived late. The personnell were courteous; facilities clean and quiet. Room service was on time, food reasonably hot and as requested. Gratuity was included in the price!!!! I had a peaceful stay, thank you.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice hotel at a good price"
We had a short 2day visit to Ottawa just for sightseeing. I found this hotel online for a good price, allowed pets, and good reviews. The accommodations were very nice and clean. It's not close to downtown so you need a car but it is very close to shopping and food. We reserved a queen room for 4, but when 2 people cancelled, they had no problem with switching to a king room. Highly recommended.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"good"
I enjoyed my trip. This hotel was nice.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"At least it's near the airport"
Decent. Not great. Drinking glasses in the room weren't very clean. Hotel restaurant was mediocre.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Close ti airport"
I really like the hotel room was great and swimming pool was also nice. They offer free breakfast and free transfer from airport but service was until the 10pm only
Other trip May 18, 2014
Bibi
"Good stay!"
The hotel is pretty nice, clean, rooms is big And staff is really helpful and nice!!! Location is a little bit far from centr, but you have free parking, wi-fi and breakfast. Actually it's not a real breakfast - you only have tea, coffee, orange juice, muffins, yogurt, serial and fruits ... Nothing hot. But over all - it's a good stay!
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Roman
"Continental Breakfast Coffee"
My overall stay was good. The only thing I should have commented on was on the last day I was there, Friday March 28 2014, the breakfast coffee was changed from Starbucks to Van Haute. I am a Starbucks fan and have been for 40 years and I find coffee like Van Haute has no flavour. I had one with breakfast and took one on the road to Montreal. I could not drink it and had to throw it out.
4 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"Beautiful"
Loved all the Christmas trees and overall decor
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Dp
"Awesome!!"
Super clean rooms, comfortable beds, room to move not cramped even with 4 people in room. So quiet didn't hear a thing thru the night. The most amazing coffee and munchies in morning. Will definitely be returning. Thank you.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"It was a ice hotel."
My stay was two nights long, and I had a very pleasant experience. If my traveling in future will cross path in Ottawa, I will for sure again stay in Southway Hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Rose
"Great Hotel but do something about the Wi-Fi"
I always stay at the Southway when in Ottawa whether on business or pleasure. It's very clean, the staff is super friendly and the rooms are comfortable. I've had problems with the free Wi-Fi before, but on this last stay (Oct 2013) it was just plain ridiculous. The signal is weak anywhere inside the building. Even in the main lobby, where I was getting 3 bars, I could hardly connect to anything. It was bad on both my laptop and tablet. The big surprise was that across the hotel, on the street or in the little plaza over 300 ft to the west, the Southway Wi-Fi worked flawlessly. I told the front desk about it and the reply was something like "yes we know, it's all the walls!!!" They just need to do something about it.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2013
On Business
"Great location and value for money."
Spacious and modern rooms with great facilities. Also, very welcoming hotel staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Quick Trip to Ottawa"
Hallways looked somewhat dated and it appeared the maids were dealing with a water issue from one room, but my room was perfect.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Very nice hotel , hotel reception doing great jobs"
I am traveling for a long time, fist time arrived to Ottawa was Southway Inn , again when I cam back to Southway Inn Hotel, I will advise my friends and my family as well
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Excellent
2 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Location was great for our purposes.
3 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Ottawa Hotel"
The hotel was doing some renovations but I had a newly renovated room that was very nice. The hotel was clean and lots of parking. I found the express breakfast not to have enough food. I think people want to sit and have a good breakfast and there was only couches and not a proper table to sit at. No toaster, hard boiled eggs that I like to have at breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"Great choice close to the airport"
Exceeded my expectations, nice facilities, excellent staff, close to the airport.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Adam
"Always come back"
The Southway is my favorite address in Ottawa. I'm full of praise for the staff and the facilities. I only have two negative comments on an otherwise exceptional hotel, and they're both about their continental breakfast. Too "humble" and only available till 9 am!!! A simple culinary upgrade would make staying at the Southway perfect.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"near airport"
The hotel staff were most pleasant and knowledgable. The hotel, both inside and outside on the grounds was decorated for the Christmas holiday and it was gorgeous.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2013
"Comfortable, clean, great service"
Freindly, clean, great restaurant both service and food.
Other trip Dec 15, 2012
Terry
"Great restaurant and facilities"
I enjoyed the stay very much. I had to have my room changed because an entire team of 10 year olds was playing lacrosse in the hall outside my door in anticipation of a playoff series all wekeeked. Staff offered to speak to them but instead I asked for my room to be moved, which they immediately accomodated without any questions. (The team won their games and I was glad!) The restaurant food and service was great, and I enjoyed the pool and the fitness room. Thanks!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Margie
The front desk staff as well as the shuttle drivers were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is within walking distance to several resturants and stores including a WalMart (just in case you forget anything). My room was clean and so were the parts of the hotel that I saw.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
"Outdated, heavy poor food"
Daughter and I stayed one night before catching an early flight out. Cons: extremely outdated decor (from the 1980s?); only one computer in business center; slow clanky elevator; average to smallish room size. The worst was the restaurant menu: heavy, rich, over-priced, outdated food that gave us indigestion almost immediately. Not the light, fresh fare we were looking for prior to a long flight. Neighborhood is very definitely "mixed": felt very insecure driving down the street to the Wal-Mart to pick up breakfast for the next day ("free" continental breakfast not available before 6:30 a.m.) Pros: comfy beds, clean bathroom, 10 minutes from airport.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2012
Alaska traveler

"Best deal close to Ottawa airport."
The hotel room was great - clean and nice size, beds were comfortable and plenty of pillows. The dining room was very pricey ($35+ for average supper meal) and we ate a Chinese buffet restaurant($18) across the street that was recommended in the hotel brochure, it was not great nor overly clean! I would suggest they remove this from their list and for families let them know Harvey's, Tim Horton's and MacDonald's are within walking distance.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Gail
"NOT the Excellent 4.3/5 we were expecting!"
Service was excellent, but the rest was average: room in tower above average clean, but outdated, and needing of renovations. Matress and pillows need to be changed too! Shower head could be changed and we didnt think TV was working, but you need to go up five channels to make it work. Disappointing based on 4.3/5 reviews... should been more of a 3.5. I knew that upscale hotels were going for same price downtown and shouldve really gone there...
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Easter break"
I enjoyed our stay to the fullest. I had to extend our stay for another two days and was able to, even though it was full. Thank you so much!
9 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Judy L
"Quick in and out of Ottawa"
Great place for a quick stay. Close to the airport
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
mark
"Creepy room service."
The man who delivered my room service breakfast in the morning tried to make me pay him in cash, saying I didn't have a credit card on file (which I did have). I felt like he was trying to scam me and as a female travelling alone the experience was most disconcerting. I don't think I would stay there by myself again.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Overpriced."
Nice clean hotel, but both the hotel and the room were very overpriced. Rooms did not have HD service or any other perks. Pool was clean but freezing. Similar Amenities and service can be found at much cheaper hotels.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Cory
"content"
My wife and I went for a quick two day stay, we had a queen in the tower section. The room was large ,clean and in good shape. The bed however was way to soft. What interaction we had with staff was pleasent and we would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Walter
"A relaxing stay."
Great reception by front desk. Service staff really helpful and friendly. The people at this hotel make staying here a pleasure. No problems in all the stays here.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"wonderful"
was excellent in every way.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
sylvia
beautiful hotel , very comfortable, staff was friendly, stores and attractions within walking distance, affordable, def be staying there again in future
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was excellent. Top quality linens and comfortable bed. Looked to be recently remodeled. The hallway and elevator still needed to be upgraded. Im guessing they have not completed the re-model. fresh creamer and milk in the fridge is a nice touch for the in room coffee maker. Never did like the powdered stuff. The quick breakfast in the lobby was also a nice touch. I did not know that was included until check in. We took advantage of the airport shuttle as well. I would stay at this hotel again. We ended up here through expedia mystery hotel.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
nancy
"Mini Vacation"
First time to Ottawa and was very pleased with the accommodations. Booked everything online through Expedia.ca Everyone was very friendly and the Hotel was well kept. Had a newly renovated room and was very happy with it. We thought the lobby was decorated well with the upcoming Winterlude theme and the outside lighting was fantastic. Looking forward to returning in the late Spring when the weather warms up again :-)
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very enjoyable stay"
Beautifully decorated for the holidays. One suggestion would be to have a larger variety for their breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good value choice"
Very comfortable room and surroundings
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
C
"Nice. Close to amenities."
Great food at Shallows, and great shuttle service.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014