All hotels in Auburn, Washington, United States of America
102 15th Street Northeast, Auburn, WA, 98002, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
    2.5
"What do you expect"
We checked in and the clerk was nice. The room was okay. We found someone elses sock under the luggage bench along with a beer cap. When I went to put our food in the fridge there was a hot pocket in it. We also had to clean the microwave before we could use it. The mattress was super saggy especially on the left side. I don't know how to describe the carpet other than snaggy or sticky. The bathroom was good. There was a lot of rif raf hanging out in the front of the hotel, I guess they live there. I was awaken one night by someone beating on the door next to us and a person yelling how they were going to call the cops. There is pretty good indications that there is prostitution going on there. We were cleaning and packing our stuff up and looked under the bed to find a slipper that did not belong to us, a hair clip, and a syringe (and I don't think diabetics typically stash their syringes there. What do you expect for $48 a night
Response by Rodeway Inn
We apologize for your issues, please rest assured this is not a common situation. We have no tolerance for such activities. Rather, we would have appreciated the opportunity to address any guest and/or room complaints you had during your stay and to correct the problem.
5 night family trip Jan 13, 2016
"Don't stay here"
Upon arrival, they had to find me a room because my assigned room was taken by a guest who chose to stay longer. They charged me upon check in. The room smelled like covered up smoke. There was no hot water, only ice cold. The tv had four channels. The air wasn't very adjustable. The pillows were basically non-existent and the bed was so low you might as well sleep on the floor.
Response by Rodeway Inn
We apologize for your issues during your stay, it is beyond our control if a guest extends their stay. We did our best to accommodate the early check in. We would have appreciated the opportunity to address issues during your stay. Rest assured we do double commercial water heaters, perhaps there was an issue with the faucet. We will have maintenance double check. We do ask all customers to honor our non-smoking policy. We hope that you will give us another opportunity and we would be willing to offer an upgraded room.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
"Not worth it"
Room was awful paint falling off ceiling big hole in ceiling bathroom dirty upon arrival most staff was kind but one was extremely rude disrespectful rude without cause she was most
Response by Rodeway Inn
We apologize for you stay, we have double inspected the room and there is no hole in the ceiling. We will not rent any rooms under going renovations. We would have appreciated the opportunity to address your issues during your stay so we could accommodate your needs. Please allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future, thanks.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
machelle
"Best price in Auburn!"
Staff is great, willing to help with any need. Nothing better for the price.
Response by Rodeway Inn
We thank you for your feedback and hope to serve you again!
1 night trip Nov 11, 2015
"Terrible conditions."
We found trash under the beds, the shower had old caulking coming off of it, and mold along the edge of it. There was something brown on the wall that had hair stuck to it, not sure if it was feces or blood. Just didn't feel like an $80 a night stay, I've stayed in low budget hotels that were better than this.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Norm
It was small, but comfortable. Only complaint was that they only gave 2 small pillows so we had to ask for a couple more, but they were happy to provide us with extra pillows.
Response by Rodeway Inn
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to resolve your issues during your stay. We hope to serve you in the future! Please stay with us again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Nicole
"Room good for sleeping"
My friend and I were really not in the room much except for sleeping.. The room was really dark, not much light-It would help to have a bit more light. Otherwise it was fine for sleeping. The price was reasonable and we mostly played bingo and went to casino, so we were not in the room much! I would stay there again though as the price was right!
2 night trip Sep 21, 2015
Rebecca
"Run down..cigaretre burns in bedspread, stains"
Staff was nice but hotel was yucky and run down. Stains on ceiling from a leak. , looked like the party pad, one night stand place. Never again!
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Good place for busy and budget-minded travelers"
Cedars Inn is in a good location for the busy and budget-minded sightseer. The Cedars Inn is located within walking distance of buses, fast food places etc. The room includes a small refrigerator and microwave along with the free continental breakfast is smart deal because the costs of dining out add-up quickly.
Response by Rodeway Inn
Thank you for your feedback, we hope to serve you in the future! Please stay with us again.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2015
Kristie
The front counter lady was rude. She told me o couldn't stay there because I was not 21. Looking at their website I thought I could be 18 and older to stay. After being rude to me and seeing I had already payed she gave me the key and told me the rooms aren't ready and I'd have to wait an hour. Other then that our stay was nice and quiet.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Denise
"It was just ok"
The worst breakfast I've been to.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
"Safety concern...?"
The staff was polite and very helpful, the parking area was moderately lit. As for the room... it was comfortable UNTIL I woke up the next morning, went to look out the window and noticed it was being held shut by a STICK, I was on the bottom floor. Had I noticed that, I probably would have left since the place was sold out. The molding on the bathroom sink was popping off and can very easily pinch someones hand... as it did mine. Otherwise the room was nice, the hotel was clean and was actually more pleasant than a major hotel I stayed at on the Vegas strip.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2015
"not the greatest place for the price."
The moment we walked into our tiny room, after seeing a sign outside that said "newly renovated" we find plaster and holes in the wall where the beds headboard obviously used to be attached. Which was pretty tacky and obviously not part of the renovation. also the headboard itself was broken, exposing the fact that it is just foam covered in a fake wood laminant. Illusion shattered. The pillows are AWFUL and practically useless. If you plan on using theirs make sure to ask for extras, you will need them. The key cards were supposed to be coded to open the main doors after hours but only one of our two worked so we had to ring the bell at 3 in the morning and wait to be let in. Make sure both keys work before leaving after 10pm. I also had a bad reaction to some medication right outside the doors, causing me to collapse and not one of the workers asked if i needed help. They just looked at me like i was a drunk idiot which i assure you i was not. They were nice otherwise but that certainly gave me a sour impression overall of the staff.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Room was kinda beat up and not enough towels and outlets where not good
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Glorified Motel 6"
when I read the online description of the place I thought "Ok, I can stay here" ...WRONG!!! I had a King room, the room was barely big enough to turn around in, I opened the drapes to let light in, my dog alerted to a person walking behind the window, a man, who looked in the window and proceeded to urinate right there. tried calling the front desk but the phone didnt work, found the problem, the clip on the cord was broke so it wouldnt stay in the wall. there was about a 1.5" screw sticking out of the wall right at the tub holding some kind of board thing up. There was a stream of water running from the faucet in the tub. The amount of garbage all around the motel is disgusting, the shrubbery is full of garbage, just nasty It would be "OK" for a quick stop over for a night because you are to tired to carry on, but, if you can I would suggest it
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Lynn
"Weekend getaway nightmare hotel!!!"
We didn't have hot water for a shower, TV remote didn't work, fan in the bathroom didn't work, we were promised to be "comped" that didn't happen. That was the first night!!! Second night new room bathroom dirty, tub backed up 6 inches while showering, toilet sang a high pitched squeal for three minutes after flushing, no coffee the next morning. DO NOT stay at this hotel!!! Very nasty!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Janna
2 nights for business Decent drive from airport. Very good value for money.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Fine for a place to sleep for the night. Nothing fancy - basic room.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Stephen
The front desk staff were really nice. However, we had no water in our shower in the morning and had to get ready to attend a wedding without showers!! A car in the parking lot was hit and ran and the hotel location was really loud at night!!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Patty
"Would not recommend to anyone"
Had plumbing problems in the first room, and a swinging door with a slide lock at the top of the door. Entire door had a 1/2 inch gap, second room wasn't any better. Light between the beds didn't work, and no remote for the T.V. The air conditioner you had to stand in directly in front of to feel any cool air. Did not cool off the room. The hotel was "sold out" and the staff had a disappearing act that would have made Houdini proud.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Disappointing Room"
The room had a overwhelming chemical smell. Reported to office and they seemed to not care, nor did they investigate. Could not connect to internet, staff reset their modem but had not other answers. Breakfast was coffee, cereal and toast. Shower water temp fluctuated while taking a shower.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Paid $239 a night in a $79 a night type place neighbor hood great but hotel needs upgrade from old TV to lumpy bed cat urine smell in hallway
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Kenneth
"no good"
I stayed there one night and there was no hot water it was all cold and we have a non smoking room in the room smells like smoke the food was bad will never come back again
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Things ok but here are a few notes."
The Room was clean but there are some things of note which are the following, the soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower were not labeled. Also there was a vehicle parked in the handicap space which did not have a permit displayed. The vehicle was a large Grey pickup truck.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Reuben
"For Emergency Use Only"
Old Motel Internet not accessible using Apple Products (in the Seattle area??) The regular staff was nice enough
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
This hotel is in desperate need of renovation. Windows, entry carpets, air/heater cover is broken, t.v. remote needs to be updated, a hairdryer would be nice to have in the bathroom, a better breakfast, and a more updated t.v. like a flat screen. The t.v. controller wouldn't even work for the t.v.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Patty
"Cedar inn"
It was a dive I woke up and I was covered in bug bites I showed the person at the desk told them to check the room showed them the bites there is not a part of my body that doesn't have a bite the hotel was dirty I treated my clothes and luggage like the place had bed bugs so I would not take the stuff to my house
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Good location but a bit noisy."
This is on the main drag in Auburn. It sits in a good location but is pretty close to the main traffic streets. We had a room facing the back of the building and it was still very noisy. We stayed on a really hot night in June and the AC was great to have.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Rom
"Great location - horrible hotel."
Great location. Cold cereal and toast for breakfast. No coffee the first morning. No Wi-Fi service. No clock radio/alarm in the room! Extremely limited tv channel selection (NO ESPN).
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Decent Motel with friendly staff"
We needed a place close to the hospital for a procedure and Cedars Inn was the only reasonably priced place in the area, due to the US Open being held in Tacoma. Despite some poor reviews, we booked it. We found the property to be clean and well-maintained, with new carpeting and no odors whatsoever. The room was small, but comfortable. The bed seemed to have a new mattress (very firm, like those throughout Mexico, if you have ever traveled there) and it was fine. The only down side we could see was that being next to Lowes, the truck traffic right outside the window was noisy as early as 6:30 am.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
Lorraine
"Family Travel"
We had to look for someone to get another roll of toilet paper, because they left a empty roll in bathroom, there was no iron in the room, but they have room to put one in.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
valentina
"Don't stay here."
Broken TV remote (we were brought another universal 15min later(ok) but with instructions on how to program it), horridly uncomfortable bed/pillows, and plumbing hanging out of the wall...the later, only worked after being told to "reef it out of the wall" by staff. Even for the handful of hours I had to stay...only because other local 2-3 stars were full...I'd never stay here again or suggest that anyone else would either. To add insult to injury it was $100/night instead of the 50-60 it should be. I want my money back and this nightmare to be erased from my memory. BTW, I stay in all classes of hotels and all over the world and this is the first negative feedback I've felt compelled to write. If you're thinking about staying here, in a word: don't.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Don't stay here
"Sleep"
Only there for sleeping and quiet. That's all folks!!!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Okay"
Lighting needs to be improved......hot water issues need to be addressed. Didn't care for satellite television. Otherwise okay.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Decent, acceptable."
The best thing is that it is next to Lowe's, close to places to eat
Other trip May 10, 2015
ok.
"Uncomfortable with credit card security."
It was an extended stay hotel that was not really for the average traveler. No upgades in interior. The most starlaling and disturbing thing wss that at the end of the transaction they made an imprint of my debit card. They assured me it would br shredded but I reported it to my bank in case of fraud. I felt like it was illigal because they ran my card through the proper electronic equipment first. I will not stay there again on my travels.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Bathroom had mold and smelled bad. Probably will not geta room there again
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Stay"
Needs to improve lighting. Maintenance was being done by the staff. On two stalls for Handicapped Parking. Television still SUCKS!! We will return.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"20% price low with 50% less satisfation"
one towel has blood not washed clean,breakfast is too simple to have any decent feeling.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Worst,undecent.creepy"
blood on towel,no socket near desk,I have to crowl over a small bed desk to use my pc,breakfast really undecent. the elder lady check me in is kind,that's the only goodness.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Overnight"
Spent the night.....tv was terrible.....room fairly clean......didn't hear other tenants.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Old Motel"
The room rigged. The bathroom smells like old wet towel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Kay
"Hotel"
Rooms are dark...poor lighting system. Hot water not really hot....more like warm. Television viewing really SUCKED!!!!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Just plain bad, broken down motel."
The whole building smells like cigarette and weed smoke. Room is not that clean nor comfortable. Squeaky beds, heater that doesn't work properly, tube TV with only 8 channels, worst wifi speed. Key card won't open main and room doors randomly. The only thing they have going well is one friendly staff, which only works in the morning and afternoon. Other times, you're stuck with very impolite and unhelpful ones who seemed to be sleeping most of the time.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
mike
"OLD & BEAT UP Motel. However cheap, overpriced."
The whole building smells like weed and cigarettes. Staff was not friendly at all, either slept through the night or getting high. Old tube TV, uncomfortable beds and dirty sheets. More importantly, sketchy guests and people around the place. Totally not worth staying. No elevator for second floor guest. Slowest wifi. Overall worst lodging experience I had.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
mike
Dirty small toilet didn't work from checkin. Staff was nice. Smokers hover by front door ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Recommend making other accommodations"
This hotel was terrible. Even the nonsmoking room smelled like cigarettes. People were coming in at all hours of the night pounding on nearby doors for hours at a time. We tried to call the front desk, but I guess no one works those hours. After hearing the things being shouted by the individuals pounding on the doors, we didn't feel safe enough to open the doors and ask for quiet. It was a great deal on a room, but I'd rather skip the deal for safety and a hotel staffed 24 hours.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
RC
"Sketchy"
The hotel was disgusting. We were kept up all night by someone pounding on a door trying to get at someone inside the room. We didn't even dare ask for quiet. Pretty sure we would have been shot if we ventured out of our room, judging the, um, guests next to us.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
RC
"Good enough"
It served its purposes, and not much more. The toilet leaked continuously while we were there, and their 'package' of TV channels was quite minimalistic to say the very least. But we were looking for a place to rest for the night, and it did that job well enough. Hotel staff were polite and friendly, and the room suited my wife's limited mobility.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"Adequate, good for a quick over night stay."
I was a little concerned when I got there and saw the desk clerk behind a window, but the room was clean, and smelled good. Their "breakfast" really wasn't. but the coffee was good. All in all, I got what I expected for the price.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014