All hotels in Auburn, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here102 15th Street Northeast, Auburn, WA, 98002, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.7
"Overnight"
Spent the night.....tv was terrible.....room fairly clean......didn't hear other tenants.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Old Motel"
The room rigged. The bathroom smells like old wet towel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Kay
"Hotel"
Rooms are dark...poor lighting system. Hot water not really hot....more like warm. Television viewing really SUCKED!!!!
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Dirty small toilet didn't work from checkin. Staff was nice. Smokers hover by front door ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Recommend making other accommodations"
This hotel was terrible. Even the nonsmoking room smelled like cigarettes. People were coming in at all hours of the night pounding on nearby doors for hours at a time. We tried to call the front desk, but I guess no one works those hours. After hearing the things being shouted by the individuals pounding on the doors, we didn't feel safe enough to open the doors and ask for quiet. It was a great deal on a room, but I'd rather skip the deal for safety and a hotel staffed 24 hours.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
RC
"Good enough"
It served its purposes, and not much more. The toilet leaked continuously while we were there, and their 'package' of TV channels was quite minimalistic to say the very least. But we were looking for a place to rest for the night, and it did that job well enough. Hotel staff were polite and friendly, and the room suited my wife's limited mobility.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"Adequate, good for a quick over night stay."
I was a little concerned when I got there and saw the desk clerk behind a window, but the room was clean, and smelled good. Their "breakfast" really wasn't. but the coffee was good. All in all, I got what I expected for the price.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Kiti
Mold in the room and bad smell when we opened out up
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"the friendliets hotel"
the service was fast and there where other things to do around the hotel , all and all it was great
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
Derryl
No breakfast just coffee and crappy bed,tv channels not all there stinky room and bathroom.just entering to the room but I already felt disgusted.the pictures got us fooled.
"Birthday Celebration"
It was pleasant - you get what you pay for. I would recommend it for the price and location
Mon
"Do not recommend"
Saw many questionable looing people staying there. Horrible lighting in room. Hall and room smelled strongly of cigarettes although it is a non-smoking hotel. I have never seen a smaller amount of TV channels before -only about 5 stations, mostly news. The tub had a big yucky looking stain arourd the drain, no towel rack, and the only outlet did not work. Had to attempt to do my hair in the main room which was very difficult because the outlet was old and the plug kept falling out. Also no Wi-Fi. Usually not to picky about having a super fancy place to stay, but was really not pleased with this one. Many improvements needed. Had no elevator...Had to lug 3 heavy bags up stairs. I would not come again or recommend to others.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Cheap and close to everything"
It was dingy and cheap... I'd do it again. Signage said recently remodeled but that's from 10 yrs ago..............gggggdjdjfjxndjdjdndjdhsidhdjdnddjdbxjdnsjzggghjkkfdd
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Derek
"close to all facilities"
good except for a beeping down the hall that went on for hours
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
The whole stay was just awful!!! Would NEVER stay there again. Motel 6 is an upgrade!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"bad experience"
The hotel was the worst I stayed in and will not return, it was dirty Ann's appeared to have permanent residence there and they were kids who fought most of the night, needless to say would not recommend.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
Where to begin.... 1. Reservations incorrectly put into system so we got a room we didn't want. No changes were possible. 2. Toilet was broken and that was the case in several other rooms. They did refund our money but I still wouldn't stay there. Not worth it!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Run down"
We have stayed here in the passed but each time it gets worse then the last. We have decided not to return. They offer breakfast. What breakfast? We shared an English muffin. Worse, they didn't have any coffee made. The rooms get no reception even with their free WIFI. The worst was the smell, it was horrible. NOPE, won't be staying there again!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"easy to find great rates"
The room was small but very clean. Great rates. Good breakfast, friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
P. Bruizeman
"Room Smelled Bad"
My room smelled like cigarrette's and the clerk had the audacity to tell me smoking was not allowed. It was really hard to sleep and breathe in there. I paid for non-smoking room. I will never go there again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Adequate"
Hotel is very dated. Bedspreads had some burns. Linens were clean but well used. Paint on walls chipped in places. No presence at front desk without ringing bell. Breakfast was adequate
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Laurie Dee
Good for a stay while work done on our home. Quiet room with easy parking and restaurants close. Friendly front desk. Not fancy but adequate.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Carolyn
"Would not stay again!"
Less of a room than Motel 6 & definately more money! Never saw anyone at front desk, after we checked in.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Angie
"Staff was less than welcoming."
However, all we wanted was a room to sleep in. The staff had to switch out our room because an error was made; we were given a room with one bed for 3 people. This was rectified. Our room was adequate for our purposes as stated above. I would recommend this hotel to others as I found it clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Vee
"Worst hotel ever for the money.."
Room was small..Had no coffee maker...Headboard was coming off the wall....Hotel was not close to the event we attended. Website was very misleading. We travel a lot and expect more...
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Average Hotel"
Hotel would be overpriced,if rack rates were paid,very old,bulding,not a super place by any stretch
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
jig dog
"Don't bother"
Booked my room later than usual. This would have not been my first choice, but it is all that was out there. Teaches me to book earlier.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
It's an old facility but clean, comfy and safe.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Mj
"Very Low End"
Very low end hotel. Get what you pay for but thought I would roll the dice. light out over the desk, no good plug ins for laptop and cell phone. No coffee maker. Bare bones stay...won't do it again. Was a fridge and microwave, but you had to unplug something to use the microwave.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Doug
Two o clock check in- room wasn't ready till after 4:00pm. Smelled like an over used ashtray. Supposed to be non smoking. Obviously in the carpet and drapes . Asked the maid for room freshner , she handed me a bottle of Fabreeze. Didn't help!!!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Lynes
"Not worth the money"
Total dump for $130 including tax. Checked us in and get to the room and it's not been cleaned and beds not made. Didn't take a shower it was so gross in there. Location was good for proximity to our event. Glad I only had booked for one night.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Avoid"
This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. My more detailed explanation of why it was not clean was rejected for posting by hotel.com, so I'll omit details I provided about why it was not clean.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
The hotel is outdated and there is no elevator. The a/c was not working in the lobby, but it was nice and in the room.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"NEVER STAY THERE"
The hotel was the nastiest room I have ever seen!! We checked in and in 10 minutes went back to counter and asked for a full refund. We left as fast as we could. The pics on the internet is NOT what you get. At least the guy behind the counter was nice and immediately gave my husband a credit. He didn't even ask any questions. There are much nicer, cleaner hotels right down the block
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Stacy
"Place to try to sleep...thats it...."
Room was 12x12. This is an old motel....the room deadbolt doesnt work.....people kept calling our room looking for someone else......25 inch tube tv with fuzzy picture..... place looked empty but they put us in room next to hardware store loading dock.....semi trucks idling all night outside the thin dirty windows.....we actually just left.....didnt bother staying second night that we paid for.....lots of nicer places near the casino and track.....
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Too small and old for the price"
Seattle and kent hotels were filled so my secretary got this one. It is a previous Nendel and it looks like nothing was done. Manager sits behind locked glass window. When he found out I was a veteran, he was extremely helpful. Rooms on main floor very small and look out onto a warehouse / alley with graffiti on walls...lots of smokers stay in this hotel..they cannot smoke in rooms but the rooms have residual odor of smoker. Guests that did not use expedia were paying $125 to $150. I was booked for two night but checked out after first one. Hwy 167 is a heavily trafficked route: commute time is at least 60 minutes
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
mike
"Old Sparce hotel"
Breakfast was in name only (Cereal & rolls) and served in a dinky lobby. TV was old and able to show very few channels.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"This is not a 3.1 rating"
Dirty. Cobwebs and crumbs along the baseboards. Sticky carpet. Don't look to close you will wonder what you are sleepoing in. No remote.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Unhappy
"Just a night"
Probably overpriced for age of hotel
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
After a day out, and watching a good tv show, sports, or news is what you would enjoy, not going to happen here. TV sucks.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
loren
I ended up leaving and not even staying. It reminded me of a place where you would see rooms for rent by the hour.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Michele
"Disappointment"
The free wifi couldn't even load one website. Our room wasn't cleaned once while we were there (3 night stay). On Friday night there were 3 police cars in the parking lot when we returned. There was only one usable outlet.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Staff was very friendly and polite."
The staff was very friendly and polite. The hotel itself is older and they have tried to freshen it up a bit with paint, and a bathroom remodel. The mattress was way too firm for my taste, and the pillows were a bit to firm as well. Unfortunately the WIFI was not working at the time of my stay, and I was told by the hotel staff the internet provider was giving them the run around. My shower would go from hot to cold when the room next door turned on the water, then back to hot when they turned the water off, and the card reader to enter the facility after hours worked intermittently, however I did always manage to get in. The neighborhood is a bit on the rough side with young adults wandering through the parking lot and often just hanging out at all hours surrounding the hotel.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Tonya
"ehhh"
Clerk was nice, room was clean. They advertized breakfast. It was little muffins and clod cereal. Wow. Others I have stayed at have waffles, OJ, etc. No hair dryer, No Ironing board, limited cable, slow WiFi...
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Dissatiesfied! Couldln't find the remote. Looking under the bed for it found an empty coke bottle, a used cup, a cigarette butt, crumbs and dirt. My relatives who came there to stay at the same time, one had to be moved because the heat didn't work in the room, the other one got moved because the plumbing didn't work in the room. No compensation was offered for the inconvenience. This is the third time in less than a year that I have stayed there and this time was unsatisfactory. Also, the class of people coming and going was less than desirable.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Tessa Glidden
The room was smaller than what we expected. It was too close quarters. Also we were disappointed in the Continental breakfast. With that being said the room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2014
yerva
This hotel was not only dirty but the staff was extremely rude. The atmosphere was a charge by the hour.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
Alicia
"open review"
I thought the staff was excellent and handled their management in a polite and professional manner. Everything was clean and all supplies in place. It was a nice touch to have a continental breakfast that I was not expecting. I was very please with the experience and will stay there everytime I come to that area for meetings.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Dean Hunt
I will go there again I like the privacy and how close to the freway it its
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Great Place to stay while traveling."
Clean room, comfortable bed, good location, great price. If you are looking for a moderately priced hotel in this area this is the one. This is our third stay at this hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014