All hotels in Delavan, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2400 E Geneva St, Delavan, WI, 53115, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"A peaceful wonderful place."
What a lovely hotel. I had a place in Lake Geneva for a long while and neglected to ever stay here so this was the first time. It's very peaceful and just a warm and nice place. The staff is awesome as well. Stayed an extra two days because it was that awesome.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"wonderful getaway"
Came for my husband's birthday and received wonderful service and extra birthday surprises from the staff!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Nicole
"FAmily Reunion"
Great facility for our family reunion. Something for everyone.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Sandra
"Family gathering"
Great family time together.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Sandra
"Girls Weekend"
Nice place, clean and staff was good. Place is long and finding services within it is hard because the signage isn't good. Spa was good and food at the bar was good. Unfortunately not much to do around the area off the hotel site. At least 10 minute drive to shops or restaurants and we didn't see the hotel had a shuttle service.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"pleasent stay"
stayed overnight after seeing the dancing horses show was a verry pleasent stay will be back
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
chester
"Another great stay at a reasonable price!"
We have been back because we enjoy the ability to walk around the entire hotel even if weather is bad. Views of the lake, activities, food and location make this a great value. Indoor Pool recently painted. Staff very friendly.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Restful night"
Had a wonderful breakfast at Frontier. Hostess and waitress were both so professional and friendly. Food presentation was photo worthy.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great Stay!"
My boyfriend and I stayed at Lake Lawn Resort February 27 thru March 1st and it was fabulous. You honestly don't have to leave if you don't want to. We stayed inthe Lodges and it was very comfortable. The staff there is great. We loved Greg at the Frontier and Crystal and Nicki at the Look Out. We loved the Champagne Brunch on Sunday. I especially loved the dessert table! We'll definitely be back this summer to enjoy the lake, outdoor pool, live entertainment and of course the Tiki Hut.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Lauren
"Great weekend"
Everything was wonderful. This resort is a place that can give you anything you need.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Francesca
Went away for a romantic weekend with my husband. Love the walk in the shower but would like to go back when it's warmer not the best place to visit when it's cold.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice hotel, great spa, resteraunt average."
Check in went smoothly, spa services were top notch, service at bar area was great, servicer in resteraunt was friendly but not very efficient and food was cold.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
julie
"Very nice."
Very nice resort. The restaurant was excellent.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Scott W
"nice"
GPS trouble finding the place but it is well marked from the highway. Cell phone reception wasn't great for US Cellular
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nice resort on Delavan Lake"
Lake Lawn is a family friendly resort. The staff are very helpful and the rooms are well kept.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Ellie
"A great time!"
What a great place for a 2 night winter get-away! We went on Dec. 28th-30th, so the Christmas lights were still up....they were beautiful and the 2 twelve year olds enjoyed it immensely. The outdoor fire pit, the game room and swimming pool were perfect for them. I enjoyed the fact that I could sit by the fireplace in a separate lobby (outside of the pool and watch them through the giant windows) and enjoy a glass of wine while I read. It was very cold (6 degrees)outside, so it was perfect that all the lodges were connected by an inside walk. It was not connected to our lodge though. That was the only downside. It was a brief brisk walk outside to our lodge. We stayed in Lakewood Lodge and we loved the loft rooms. They were private enough that the kids could stay up in the loft and I could have my own privacy downstairs. We ate at 2 places, The food was really good at both, Look-out and Frontier restaurant. The only downfall on the service was that there were a couple of waitstaff and bar tenders at Frontier who could have done with an attitude adjustment. I did finally get one of them to smile. Overall I would give this resort an excellent rating and would defiantly highly recommend it. We will be back again to try it in the summer.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
kathy
"Great room"
Food was excellent Spa experience wonderful Very busy check in
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
linda
"Great weekend get-away"
My family has been going to Lake Lawn Lodge (now Resort) for almost 60 years. We have wonderful memories of summer vacations as well as weekend get-aways. This year my family went for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend and I am happy to report the new owners have done a lot of work to restore and upgrade one of our favorite places. Our room (loft) was comfortable and well appointed, staff were great - friendly and helpful. The Thanksgiving Feast was excellent and the food at other meals was very good. The new spa is beautiful and the therapist skilled.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Cally
"Good but pricey hotel"
Lake Lawn Resort is on a nice property on Lake Delavan. Overall, it is a good hotel and we enjoyed our stay. But it is somewhat overpriced for what you get.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Andreas
"Nice resort...disgusted by some staff."
Had a nice time at the resort. Offers lots of fun activities for adults and children. Made reservations at the Frontier restaurant at the resort. The food was good, however the bus person for our section was sickly. The bus person kept wiping a running nose on his sleeve and then continuing to bus tables and refill water and clean tables. It was rather disgusting and when we told our waiter we were not offered an apology of any sort. We viewed our waiter laughing it off with other staff in the kitchen when we were walking out after our meal.It was rather unprofessional and we will not be eating there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Lindsay
A quiet place for food and fellowship with multiple options for dining.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Weekend away"
1st night a disaster. Guests in the room above were drunk and disorderly from 3-5am. Management gave us a new, more spacious room for the 2nd night, and a voucher for a 1 night stay. The buildings are older and the walls not as soundproof as you'd like. The staff from the front desk, security, housekeeping, bartender in the lookout lounge were all gracious and accommodating.
Ilia Rumpens
We stayed at Lake Lawn because the resort where our conference was located in Fontana WI was overbooked. Lake Lawn staff was very helpful. We would get lost or could not find a destination inside the resort and every employee we asked was friendly and helpful. I left my purse in one of the restaurants and the Staff called our room immediately and took my purse to the front desk.
"Right on the lake. Beautiful views."
We had such a relaxing time. The Calladora Spa is superb. Very accommodating staff, lodge-like decor, excellent amenities. Outdoor and indoor pool, lots of fireplaces. We had a great time.
Es
"Very nice hotel with great amenities."
We stayed for a weekend. We loved the set up. It became very cold and snowed. Not having to walk outside to get to places was great. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable. We loved the pool.
Paula
"fun time"
like everything but the location of in door pool not connected to lodges?
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Theodore
"BFF weekend"
Great time with girlfriends, great accommodations, excellent resort. We will definitely go back!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Janet
"Would visit it again"
Beautiful place,but the restaurant staff was very slow.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Jack
Stayed one night. Everything was was beyond my expectaions. It was Fall ,so not a lot to do outside other then admire Fall foliage , which was at it's peak. Ate two meals on site and give both a 5 star rating . Next time we will bring our families for possible reunion..
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Loved the atmosphere!"
Wonderful resort with old time atmosphere! Rooms were modern and well appointed with a great view of the lake. Need to walk some distance to the restaurants on site but all were inside the hallways. Lakefront dining and romantic music made dinner wonderful! Would return to the resort in a heartbeat!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Gale
"Wonderful Resort! We will be back soon!"
This was an anniversary get away for me and my husband and we could not have been any happier with the grounds, room, service, food, entertainment and hotel staff. My husband travels for work and he mentioned this was one of the nicest places he has ever stayed and he is able to stay at Hitlon's and Marriott's when he travels. The view from our room was spectacular and the 2 rocking chairs on our balcony were great. We did a quick rejuvenation massage which was exactly what we needed. The spa was clean, relaxing and the service was outstanding. There was so much to do here and because we were only staying one night that was important to us that we didn't have to leave the resort at night to do fun things. The bed was so comfy and our 2 (yes I said 2) bathrooms were huge. I would highly recommend this resort and we will be back again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Absolutely beautiful resort"
At first we didnt realize that the resort was not in the area we desired, and were a little frustrated about that. After checking in and walking around the resort, we instantly loved it. Spectacular views, beautiful grounds, we didnt even leave the resort. The restaurant and sports bar right on sight were fabulous. We cant wait to go back!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
We will return, a very nice resort.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Ned Cagle
"Fantastic anniversary!"
My wife and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary there. I reserved online through expedia. At first, the room we got was facing the courtyard and could see the lake beyond that, but the view wasn't the romantic lake view I thought I would be getting. Here is where the stars come in. During check-in, Courtney, at the desk said if I hadn't used expedia they could have upgraded me for free. She said they would put up an anniversary sign and send some wine glasses to our room though. So, my wife and I went to our room, which the room itself was great, just not the view I'd hoped for. Maybe 15-20 mins into our stay, the phone rings and it's the front desk. She says she talked to her supervisor, which she didn't have to do, and convinced them to upgrade us to a lakefront room for free! She gave me 4 options with varying room layouts, not just a room with a view. We switched from a queen room to a king with a loft that was at the end of the building facing the lake! We had a deck that looked out on the lake, no random people walking around....very peaceful, just what I wanted! The fact this young lady went out of her way to make this special occasion even more special was amazing! We will definitely be back!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Ryan
If you are in the area this is the only place you want to stay. Everything about the facility is excellent.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
keith
"Family gathering"
Three families with 4 young children enjoyed the facilities for four days. Swimming and fishing were best activities.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Very nice loft room. Had a delightful dinner overlooking the lake. Disappointed the pool and whirlpool were closed by the time we finished our relaxing dinner.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great place."
This is a beautiful resort with clean and large rooms. Our room faced the lake which was amazing. It was also very clean. A few minor complaints: 1. Sink drain didn't work 2. Resort is not stroller friendly. You cannot get around with a stroller without having to go up huge hills in the grass or lift your stroller over large steps & concrete curbs. 3. Most of the staff was very young and not customer service oriented. I asked a few questions to the fromt desk and they basically told me No everytime with the exception of asking for toothpaste. She gave me 1 tiny disposable foil packet and when I asked for three she said, she may not be able to give me three, lol I'm sure they come in a box of 50 or 100. 4. I called and asked for champagne flutes and we got wine glasses. Overall a wonderful resort. I would recommend and probably return.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Kerri
"Andy,s gateaway"
3rd visit there always excellent
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2014
andy
"Great quick summer getaway!"
I had heard about this hotel for several years and finally decided to see for myself. We ventures to the resort with my 2 year old and seven year old boys. We all had a wonderful experience. The suite we had with a loft was perfect. Two twin beds upstairs and 2 queen beds downstairs.There was a microwave and a fridge in the room. Our room has a balcony with 2 rocking chairs that overlooked one of the pools. It was old fashion fun! We brought fishing poles, frisbee, balls, sand toys and both my kids were happy for 3 full days and 2 nights. I would recommend bringing marshmallows since the charge to buy them was expensive. The kids loved the bonfires each night. We took a boat ride which was wonderful. I would recommend booking any water activities in advance since we wanted to rent a paddle boat and they were booked for the day. All in all we had a great getaway and can't wait to go back next summer.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
amy
"Trip with grandma to delavan"
Our room wasn't exactly what I reserved--hotel staff didn't seem to care.Surprised they charge for bike rentals and kayaks-- I think they should have a cleaner beach area to swim. Prices at frontera restaurant were high. Nice facility-- hope to see better customer service .
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Quality of wine and alcoholic mixed drinks were not very good quality
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
"Amazing!"
It was a beautiful, relaxing stay . We will be back! !!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Would come back"
The resort is nice, with two outdoor pools and one indoor. The grounds are along the shore of Lake Delavan, so do plan on a lot of walking, especially if you are in the Lakewood building (newer addition to the resort). Not a big deal at all, just something to be aware of. The main pool is large, as is the indoor pool, the Lakewood outdoor pool is a bit smaller, but handy if you prefer not to walk to the main pool. The grounds are nice, with a golf course, walking path, and fire pits in different locations around the resort off the lake shore. The loft rooms are nice and roomy. Food orders can be taken poolside. The resort also has a nice arcade for kids and a giftshop. If you venture off the resort, there are several fast food options a short distance right down the main road, including Panera, McDonald's, Wendy's, Culvers, and Starbucks. There is also a Shopko, walmart and Piggly Wiggly close by as well. Rooms were very clean, and the staff courteous. Great option if you prefer to get away from the same ol' Lake Geneva hotels. Lake Geneva is about a 10 minute drive from Lake Lawn if you decide you want to hit the downtown shops or beach,
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Do not ask for extras!!!"
It was a lovely place. We were on an escape from the kids. We went on a Friday and checked in at 4. We explored the resort and found it very pleasant. We stopped at the spa and made reservations for 10 the next morning. .Checkout is 11, but were reassured by the staff that a half an hour after 11 shouldn't be a problem .Unfortunately, the front desk stiffly told us no way the next morning. We had to cancel the spa and left with a very bad taste of Lake Lawn in our mouths.Seems like a half AN HOUR WAS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK, BUT RULES ARE RULES, ACCORDING TO THE STAFF. DOUBT WE WILL EVER GO BACK!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
TIM
"Spa Getaway"
This was a great place for a long weekend with my sister. We were planning on venturing out and eating off the resort, but we wound up staying on the resort the whole weekend. We are planning on returning with our families at some point.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nostalgic getaway"
We wanted to stay here because our parents had stayed years ago. While it wasn't the "old fogey" we anticipated, it was absolutely wonderful.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
susan
"nice stay over the weekend"
staff very nice, food at bar very good with good service. Will return for sure. Bed slightly har but otherwise rooms are very nice
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
kathy
"Prompt Service, Courteous Staff"
Our stay from July16th through 18th was very relaxing. Every staff person was extremely helpful AND courteous. Next time we will stay longer!
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Joe Svejda
"Relaxing"
We loved out visit. Golf wonderful and amenities lovely.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014