All hotels in Natick, Massachusetts, United States of America
342 Speen St, Natick, MA, 01760, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Overnight Stay"
The hotel is located close to malls and Logan Express to be able to catch a bus to airport. The hotel is clean and all the personnel are very helpful. The hotel also has a full restaurant & bar so you do not have to travel for food and beverage. I had breakfast and everything was very good. I would stay there again if/when the need arises.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Eugene
"bad experience"
Carpet was covered with ants,while I was on couch relaxing I lifted my foot up and had 5 or 6 ants crawling on it, I explained this to front desk and they said nothing they could do, then I over hear them speaking that I wasn't only one complaining . having my money refunded to me would be appreciated
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Kristine
Good location to Boston. Would recommend if you don't want to take your car into downtown. It was easy to park at Riverside station and take subway into city.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Excellent!
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Sophia
"Very nice"
We were in town for a graduation, stayed 4 nights. Hotel was clean, close to expressways and good food nearby. Lobby bar closed to early and charged too much, but other than that it was great. Very helpful staff.
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
scott
"Not worth the money."
1 elevator for the entire hotel. Expensive. No continental breakfast. People are rude. Definitely not worth the money. Would have rather stayed anywhere else.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Great value"
Had people to see in western suburbs plus events downtown three straight days. Traded a little driving to save a lot of money. Mass Pike access was great to go with a clean comfortable room. Free internet too and no parking costs
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Convenient, reasonably-priced option"
The room and hotel were well-maintained and quiet. The Starbucks in the lobby was a treat. Easy on/off Mass Pike. I thought the bed was uncomfortable and lumpy, but my husband liked it. The rug was stained, but otherwise the room was clean and well-maintained.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Sue H.
"Be ready to hear guest FLUSH"
The plumbing system is the worst Every time a toilet is flushed it's heard In the entire building Really bad
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Javid
"Lousy bed!"
The bed was lousy and a new mattress is required. The bed was sunken in on both sides and miserable. Though I didn't complain, the fridge froze all my food and didn't have a way to adjust the settings. The water temperature was good, the room temp adjustment was great, and the location was convenient. Gym was small but clean with solid CV equipment and selection of weights. Surprised that the hotel is rated 3.5 stars based upon the bed! If they updated their beds and fridge I would stay again.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
It was clean the staff were really friendly I like the room a lot.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel rate good close yo relatives"
Experience was good last time had pool no pool.You have to pay for breakfest
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Overnight stay for Airport"
The room was fine enough for an overnight stay on our way to Boston airport for a very early flight. Plenty of restaurants were close by. Parking was a bit of a challenge with the snow that was still in the lot. Bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice hotel at a decent price"
We were there for a short stay over Spring Break. The hotel was comfortable, clean, and close to where we wanted to visit around. Also, it wasn't too far from downtown Boston so that made it easy to take short trips back and forth during the stay.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly and professional. The room was clean and comfortable. We would suggest providing self serve coffee in the hotel lobby during the hours when the bistro is closed.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Clean & Comfortable"
Just a late overnight stay, but it was nice to walk into a clean room with a comfortable bed. We have stayed here before because it's easy off/on from them interstate. Staff is always pleasant.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great place better price"
I came for business but brought my family. Our room was a little small for all of us but the price couldn't be beat! Very friendly staff. Pay only options for breakfast was a con. And they took out the pool-another con with kids. Close to a great mall and the turnpike.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Jenna
"Nice Location - Friendly Hotel Staff"
All good. Except get more newspapers on Saturday - had zero.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice experience."
Just there for one night but everything was great, including purchased breakfast at the Bistro in the morning.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Close to World War II History Museum and Mall"
Chose this hotel for cost effectiveness and in close proximity to Museum and Mall.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Trip to Boston"
Great hotel. Very accomodating. Room was clean and had a sofabed which was helpful since we were traveling with our young son. We were visiting family in Natick so the hotel was very closee to them as well as the mall and Route 9.
4 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Tony
"A Nice Stay"
Very nice hotel, only there for one night. Right near the Natick Mall and the Mass Pike. Staff were courteous and rooms were clean. ONly drawback was that the air conditioner/heating unit was quite loud.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Alan
"Great choice!"
Great choice! Bed was hugely comfortable and room very clean and spacious. When I arrived the desk person asked me what floor I'd like to be on. I simply said that I am noise sensitive and he placed me on 4th floor away from elevator but not too far from it and not close to any groups that might be there. Can't comment on the restaurant since I didn't eat there. Location was near to lots of things, although it was tricky to find the mall without missing the exit. The desk person told me how to find my business location and I was there in 3 minutes! I"d stay here again.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Dianne
Very Friendly Staff, customer service was wonderful. We had Dinner in the restaurant , the food was delicious. The Hotel was clean and quiet, located next to the Natick Mall. We would recommend this Hotel.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great clean and friendly hotel"
Great checkin, hotel restaurant was tastywith great service and bed comfort was excellent
not happy
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice quick stay...
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Nice hotel. Not too far fr Boston."
Nice indoor pool and health club. Large parking lot. Close proximity to shopping area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"HOCR"
The van was out, so the manager gave my daughter a ride to the train station. Thanks
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Very pleasant stay. I would definitely stay there again when I come back to visit! would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay an wants to be close to the city
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Hotel service could be better"
Ok hotel great location by Natick Makk
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick
Thank you for your feedback, please let us know in the future what we could of done better top serve you. Frank
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Pretty good overall"
Great hotel and service, nice coffee bar. The fire-alarm ran 5 times one of the night.. false alarm.
4 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Ephraim
Excellent
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great place!"
This hotel met all of our needs! Reasonable priced, clean, comfortable, nice gym, nice pool area and it was an ideal location! The customer service was also excellent! Our daughter goes to college in the area so we will definitely be staying here again!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Mani
"Hotel's location to my family was convenient"
The hotel's location was very convenient to highways and family. It is an older hotel and even though we were in a "no smoking" room, it smelled like it had been smoked in. The breakfast room was adequate but not as nice as other Marriotts.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick
Thank you for your comments. Our guest rooms were renovated last year and we just finished up a beautiful lobby renovation in May of this year. I will relay your feedback regarding the smoke smell of the guest room to our Housekeeping Manager,we are 100 % non smoking at Marriott and want to ensure every guest has a nice, fresh appealing guest room to enjoy.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Joanne
Stay at hotel was great - personnel there were great & curtious - will highly recommend the courtyard Marriott.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Hector Cintron
"Fine if you want to stay in Natick"
First of all I think it's very misleading to tourists to put the words "Boston" anywhere in the name of this hotel. Natick is 20 miles from Boston. I was going to Natick, but Boston, which is why I stayed here, but I picture people from other states or other countries coming and being very upset. The lobby is nice and the pool and Bistro are nice to have, however the room was very plain at best and had a very strong odor. I assume someone left the sliding door open and the carpet got wet.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick
Thank your for your feedback regarding the Marriott Courtyard. We will look into your comments regarding the guest room to ensure the next guest will receive a room that smells fresh and inviting.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Pan-Mass Challenge -finish line"
We were there to be at the finish line of the Pan-Mass Challenge. It was comfortable and served its purpose. Have stayed at several Marriots and found them a good value.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
maltesechick
"great stay."
The hotel is great, nice clean gym facility which was wonderful. Only thing was the vending machine on my floor was completely out of water. Not a big deal, but would've been nice. I had a great stay.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
I liked it a lot I liked it a lot I liked it a lot I liked it a lot I liked it a lot I liked it a lot
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Only complaint was paid for room w/ whirlpool tub but only got a walk in shower 1st nite but they upgraded my room to suite the 2nd nite but only had regular tub
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
It was just an overnight stay, nothing to rave about. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ivy
"Nice hotel, pricey"
My stay was ok. Everything in the hotel is very pricey. Pool hours are different daily. Elevator is very slow.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick
Thank You for your feedback. We do have limited hours for the pool due to local town regulations that require a lifeguard on duty when the pool is in operation. We are priced accordingly with other hotels in our marketplace.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Jenna
Comfortable and affordable. Good location.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
We were able to get into our room early. We were getting ready to meet up with family and the door would not lock. took a few mins for maintenance to get there. He had no tools on him., so I do not know what he planned on doing. We decided to get another room.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"suited us well"
Very comfortable for all 7 of us in 3 rooms. Good mattresses. We were visiting relatives in Natick but also sightseeing Boston. This worked for both. Good value.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Mark in Austin
"Clean and modern"
We usually stay here for easy access to Boston. The Riverside T station is about a 15 minute drive and there is plenty of parking there for city jaunts. This hotel has ample parking and is really easy to get to. It is right near a big mall so there are plenty of restaurants nearby. I think they recently renovated because everything was extra clean and bright. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is definitely relaxing, which is what we need after running around the city all day.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
SG
"Comfy beds , clean helpful staff"
Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Hotel was clean and in a good location. stayed there and took train to Boston which staff took you to the train and picked you up when returning. All in all it was a excellent stay
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Weeken traveler
"Boston for the weekend"
Went up to see my brother's new grandchild. Great price and value. I recommend highly.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014