All hotels in Shakopee, Minnesota, United States of America

2.7
    2.8
    2.7
    2.6
Everything was fine. Please remove me from your e-mail list.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Tim Linn
"Smelt like cigeratte smoke"
A couple stained towels and smelt like smOke but was in a perfect location and made our trip a blast
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
couples getaway
Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Only complaint would be that 2 towels were a little dirty. Looked to be a grease stain that didn't wash off.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Rooms could use a very big upgrade."
Discount motels aren't ever going to be the lap of luxury, but a motel like this, could go a long way to getting and retaining customers if the basics were provided---- Besides the t.v. being still the old box t.v. and the bathrooms being cramped, there could be better bedding and pillows of newer and of better quality; A microwave and mini fridge, in EVERY ROOM, would help nicely; and the carpet could be changed to go a long with a fresh paint job. For $65 regular room cost, the price is a bit much for rooms still looking and feeling like they are behind the times by 15-20 years
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
CG
"Good value for the price"
Nothing fancy, but it was a convenient, comfortable place to stay.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
"Comfortable. Small."
I thought the beds & pillows were comfortable. Size was a bit small, but good considering the price. Small bathroom. My room had brand new appliances, however, they were not plugged in. A note stating, "plug in to use" would have been nice. A centipede type thing scared the bajibees out of me when I turned the light on in the bathroom in the morning.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Good location...hotel a little iffy."
Hotel was very, very dated but everything appeared fairly clean. The lady at the front desk was nice, but very hard to understand. We tried asking her for directions with not much luck...we also asked for an hour extension for check out and she'd only give us 30 minutes and was kind of rude. I've stayed in hundreds of hotels and never had an issue with late check out. I would have thought in a tiny hotel like this checking out an hour later on a Sunday would be no issue. The hotel was quite expensive too considering the condition of the hotel. We've stayed downtown in really nice hotels for cheaper than that.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
D
"OK for an inexpensive place to get a nights sleep."
After I walked past the plum of smoke being emitted from the person standing outside the front door, I wasn't surprised to see the font desk vacant. The staffer was the person standing outside. She quickly finished up and came in. Check In was efficient and she answered all my questions pleasantly. The room wasn't dirty but felt that way. Dingy. Kinda afraid of touching the lamps...... Bedding was like new. Plenty of towels etc in bathroom. Again, Bath was old and had those little stained cracks near the drain that, while it may be clean, just wasn't appealing.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"just right."
This place was just right for a one night stay after the renaissance festival. Beds were comfortable. And Perkins is right next door will stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
terry
"No coffee maker in room. Had to go out to lobby ."
Had to go out to lobby for coffee as there was no coffee maker in room. There was a packet of coffee and cups. We only had one roll of toilet paper and just about ran out also. Closr
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"cat urine"
Room smelled awful of cat urine near sink area despite no pet signs. Didnt need 3 nights afterall, only two but hotel would not allow cancellation via this website. Breakfast should be listed as "limited." I am required to avoid gluten. There was bread muffins waffles cereal of which i cant eat. Only fruit was banana. No protein. Would have liked sausage eggs and yogurt. Very disappointed in that. No carts or elevator. Towels were replenished. Bed made. Garbage emptied. Never got coffee etc refilled. No onsite pool. Will not stay again or recommend.
3 night business trip Aug 30, 2013
"Horrible"
The beds were both broken and super un comfortable. Definitely not worth what we paid. Only good thing about it was it was close to valley fair. The breakfast wasn't the greatest either and the hotel staff seemed to glare at me and my kids while we were eating. We went to breakfast 20 minutes before it ended and they had already put away the waffle maker which was very dissapointing to my 8 year old. Would never stay there again. Thought it was a good deal but next time we will opt to pay more for something better.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Never again...."
When we arrived at the room the smell of mold/mildew was overwhelming. There was a dehumidifier in the room that was not running due to being full.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
Ann
"Ok"
It was ok for A last minute place to stay. While the room was clean ( I checked thoroughly) it did have a foul smell to it. It served its purpose.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Not worth 100.00"
Not pleased at all service was slow and morning breakfast only went until 9 we ended up eating at Perkins. Continental breakfast should go until at least 10 a.m.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Karina
"hotel close to our family get together"
We had acquired 2 rooms for a one night stay. The room I stayed in was fine as far as rooms go but my granddaughter took a shower (12 years old) and got out of the shower crying because it was too hot and she couldn't adjust the temperature even tho she turned the handle to adjust the temp of the water. we ended up rinsing her hair in the sink to finish up. My daughter and her family stayed in the other room. My daughter's complaints were that the bedspread was stained and looked not so good, the tub was dirty (and she needed to give children baths), her bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable. Upon our going out in the morning we made mention of our concerns and we were told that we should have called them to fix things that night, instead of waiting until morning. The manager was not in at that time, I asked her to return my call but she never did.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Coral
"Convenient for us for 1 night"
Nice and comfortable hotel. Rooms are NOT sound proof as had people leaning on outside window partying all night. Beds were comfortable but not quiet sound proof rooms.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Kob
"Convenient!"
I was only in Shakopee for a night for a class at the hospital. Straight shot to the hospital. Room was outdated, but was clean and everything worked. Bed was comfortable and I slept well.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Jennfer
"Great place to stay on a budget."
Located 5 minutes from valleyfair and 10 minutes from mystic lake casino. Good continental breakfast with waffles!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Do not stay here"
terrible.
1 night family trip May 5, 2013
Bed had hair in it, when we asked to get clean sheets, the staff gave us sheets to put on ourselves. Price was good, Breakfast was good.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
"it had a bed"
Horrible, Horrible Guest Service, Outdated Rooms. Was Told We Could Have A Late Checkout Then Got A Call Ag 1045Am Stating We Needed To Leave By 11 Or Get Charged. We Didnt Get Back From The Casino Till 345Am
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Not happy in Shakopee"
The rooms were shabby and sooooooooooooooooo tiny. It snowed while we were there and the parking lot never got plowed and the side walks were full of snow and ice. We were stranded there because of the weather and could not even get a movie to watch because the tv wasn't set up for dvd's. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
Denise
"BAD PLACE TO STAY"
It was BAD!!!!!!!!!!! First, the little refridgerator was LOUD, the clock wasn't changed to the right time, the alarm clock doesn't work (because you can't set it) and the tv channels didn't work, you could only watch one channel. I WILL NEVER stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2013
"Wouldn't do again!"
They only nice part about my stay was the location of the hotel. The beds where hard and had no padding on them at all. The sheets had cigarette burns on both of the beds. The front desk never had anyone there when you needed them. You had to dial 0 from a phone at the front desk just to get someone to go to the front desk. When it was time for check-out, they had to walk with you to your room, look it over, than you could leave. I would much rather pay extra than stay there again!!
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2012
"Shakopee stay."
The staff was very friendly, especially Lynn on day shift. They serve a nice breakfast for guests. When we left and went home I had forgotten something in the room, and Pauline called and told me right away. We have stayed there 2 years now, and will probably stay there again, if we make a trip that direction.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2012
Janice W.
"poor hotel"
no fridge in our room or microwave. bathrooms are super small .like toilet and tub right next to each other and wall on other side. like a little closet. also had broken wall sockets and broken bed. also way over priced
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Not impressed"
Our entire room reeked like someone was in the room smoking with us. Even the towels smelled of smoke. Our pillows and bed were like sleeping on slabs of concrete.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2012
Luke

"Not very nice"
our first room smelt awful, then the lady at the front desk gave us the wrong room number for a new room. Once we got to the new room, there were burn holes in our bed sheets
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Matthew
"Decent hotel with bad staff"
Staff seemed annoyed I checked in and mad when I lost my key card, I felt scared to approach her. Otherwise good hotel good location and no complaints
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
trish
"Very comfortable beds, friendly atmosphere."
Next door to Valley Fair and you can get discounted tickets for the fair, close to restaurants and shopping. The casino is just 15 minutes south, easy to find. The service was great and very helpful. Can't wait til next time.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Minah
"Decent, though the air con was noisy"
We arrived there at about 4am and the service was fairly responsive. The room was pleasant and clean. The air con was a little loud, so we had to open the window instead.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013