All hotels in Santa Clara, California, United States of America
1700 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA, 95050, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Clean
    Good internet service
    Great room
"One of the best hotel stays I can remember"
I was in Santa Clara for 2 days for business, and I was really impressed with my stay here. The room was immaculately clean, the staff was friendly, the bed was really comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was amazing (for a free meal anyway). Heck, even the coffee wasn't bad and I'm a coffee snob. My towels (and TP!!) was folded into intricate patterns and shapes, the bathroom was sparkling, and parking was plentiful. I'll stay there again next time I'm back in town for business.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
The room size seems small but overall okay. It was very clean and enough plugs to charge multiple cell phones
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Graciela
"Good and basic"
It was in a good location and near stores that we needed to shop at. The room was clean, the breakfast was great and the beds were comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Ril
"Nice, contemporary hotel conveniently located."
Very nice room with contemporary amenities. Great exercise room. Tasty breakfast. Helpful staff.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Good stay but for the parking.."
The parking for the guest wasn't good. It's vary tight and my girlfriend and I had to park out in the street on a busy road.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Bruce
"Great experience for a one night stay"
The shuttle from San Jose airport to the CalTrain Station and then another bus to the hotel was very convenient and cheap. We only stayed one night, but will definitely pick this hotel the next time we visit Santa Clara. The staff were polite and friendly.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Coral
Perfect location for visiting Santa Clara University. Convenient to shopping and dining.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"One nighter."
Excellent service from desk staffer, Anna.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Jon
"Great hotel - pleasant stay and reasonble price"
Getting a hotel in the Bay area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg is hard. I will stay here every time I am in Santa Clara. When I arrived at this Holiday Inn Express (so convenient for San Jose Airport and my Santa Clara client), it was pleasantly surprised by the very tasteful, modern decor. My room was really nice - it must have been renovated recently. Honestly, it compared with some much more expensive places. TV with a online guide, swivelled great. VERY comfortable bed with softy and medium pillows, so I could 'nest'. Parking is easy, it's two-story and you don't have to walk miles to the rooms. Breakfast was really good - although a buffet, everything was fresh and hot. Nothing like some of the rock-bottom places where the food is inedible. Very helpful staff too - everyone smiling. Just perfect Holiday Inn.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Anna
Excellent staff. Good breakfast service. Comfortable room. Good value.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Loved it"
We stayed two nights and loved it!! We will be returning in the future
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Inaugural visit of Levis stadium!"
Stayed here because of 49ers game.. on sunday in november 2014!
2 night trip Nov 1, 2014
eddie
My husband and I really liked the facilities. We WILL be going back.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
aaron
"Clean, Quiet, Convenient"
This hotel is run by an extremely friendly staff. Parking can get tight when it is full, but I like the small size of the hotel overall. The free breakfast is nothing to write home about but well-presented. Very clean, very friendly, very quiet. I've stayed here twice and always look here first if I need to be in Santa Clara for work. A giant shopping center is being built a block away with Target, Walgreens, and a Sprouts Farmers Market.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Very modern and clean! The staff was terrific. Breakfast excellent. Close to Santa Clara University.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great Choice"
Loved the room and the staff was awesome!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
breakfast service. DO NOT REMOVE BREAKFAST ITEMS while people are still dining.
Staff was very helpful. Good breakfast.
4 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Oscar Perez
Hotel is very nice and clean. Bed were comfortable and the bathroom is beautiful. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely will come back. We had a wonderful stay. Oh and the complimentary breakfast was great also. Thank you so much!
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Lynda B.
"Great stop for the business traveler"
Clean rooms, modern, typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast, hotel not easy to get in and out of due to traffic island
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
"Close to Santa Clara University"
Excellent hotel close to SCU. Decent breakfast. Free WiFi. Room was nicely appointed with a pull out desk. Great HD TV with HBO and standard channels. Front desk staff was very helpful. I'd go here again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Clean, good service, great location for access to SCU. Go Broncos
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Very uncomfortable noise"
When the door closes, big noise occurred. Whenever someone goes through, it happens. That's why it made me waked up at night many times. It was my worst experience. What I recommend is not to stay on the ground floor.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
eurocup
"Amazing!"
I stayed here during a short business trip and absolutely loved the rooms (even better than rooms from 5 star resorts!) and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly!
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
will stay again
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
v krasniewicz
"Very easy to get to the many sites from"
Room was very nice, comfortable and spacious
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Very convent and pleasant.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Great location."
My kids and i enjoyed our stay at the hotel . We were in town for a wedding and had a comfortable stay , staff was friendly , hotel was very clean and nice .
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"On the inn"
Hotel was clean. Everything we expected.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
"came down for college vist"
thought the hotel was a bit closer to the campus but it wasnt a bad walk at all
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great staff, service & room except room cleaning"
We would have given a 5 rating except for the two days without cleaning our rooms. We stayed for 5 days to attend a funeral. At first, we were so impressed with the staff from the front desk, breakfast service, cleanliness, and the wonderful modern room decor. But on our 2nd day and 3rd day, our room wasn't cleaned so we have to call to have it cleaned and waited at the breakfast area while they cleaned. We were both tired since we drove to and from Daly City to visit relatives. We were upset when the front desk asked us if we left a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign which we didn't and also for us to let them know when we leave our room for the day so that they will make sure that our room is cleaned. Why do I have to let them know? Our room should be cleaned everyday without us letting them know that we are leaving for the day. The hotel should have a checklist whether or not a room was cleaned for the day to make sure that every room was cleaned.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Rocky
"not pedestrian friendly nor convenient location"
The area is far from the action of Silicon Valley, and is not at all pedestrian friendly. The two young staff members at the desk for terrific.
2 night business trip May 5, 2013
"Nicely remodeled hotel!"
I have been traveling a lot lately for work and this is the nicest hotel I have stayed in so far. (And I have stayed in some "high end" name hotels.
Other trip May 10, 2013

"PERFECT"
It was great. The room was very clean. The physical structure inside and out including furniture was terrific. Given it is a mid-range hotel, it has the look and feel of a more upscale facility. Lastly, the staff was VERY accommodating. I highly recommend it!
2 night trip Oct 9, 2013
John Moore
MX

"ランドリーが無料"
洗濯用が1台、乾燥機が1台で 8:00〜20:00までの利用ですが 無料でした。スーパーで安く洗濯用洗剤は売っていますが、ほとんどを捨てることになるため小さいものを持って行くのが良いでしょう。
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
仕事で利用
JP
"호텔자체는 되게 좋습니다."
숙박은 좋지만, 주변환경이 먹을곳이 별로였어요
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
MOOSUNG
KR
"very kindly~ very clean~ like a shelter ^^"
프론트에서의 친절함을 매일 느낄 수 있었으며, 조용하고 좋은 추억 이었다. 앞으로도 계속 사용하려 한다.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
jay
KR
"Great location both for conference and shopping"
Great location for both business and pleasure. Great appliance at room.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2014