All hotels in Southfield, Michigan, United States of America
25100 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI, 48075, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Unsatisfied"
I booked 3 rooms at this hotel for family members. All had a terrible experience.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
EARLENE
They were very helpful n friendly,especially Ann!!! She was a lovely hearted woman.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Quiet & Comfortable, very nice staff.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Disappointing Stay"
The hotel appears to be over due for renovation. The suites sofa, chair and walls had stains on them. The room showed much wear and tear. The bathroom was good. At times there is no staff at the check in desk to great arrivals or answer phone calls.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"ok stay"
The only problem was there were too many parties happening there and the maintenance guy was very rude
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Stay"
STayed for 5 nights for business. Convenient location. Clean and orderly facilities. Comfortable stay!
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Carl
"Very Comfortable"
Excellent stay
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Tamyka
"horrible"
the place was noisy and there were children running in the hallway people fighting and the police were called same like a hotel for a bunch of unruly teenagers left alone
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Neldie
"Michigan holiday inn"
The hotel was nice and the breakfast was good.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
mike
"Unpleasant"
The room needs to be cleaned thoroughly. Walls & carpet dirty/dusty. I was on the 2nd floor & the guest above allowed their child to stomp throughout the room. I was there on business & had to be up at 5am. I had to change rooms to get some rest.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Hde"
It was ok nothin special
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great place to stay if you need space and value"
This hotel is clean, with a friendly staff, the HI Express hot breakfast (probably the best free breakfast in the hotel business), and decently appointed. The location is extremely convenient, as it's adjacent to the Lodge freeway. The walls are well soundproofed, and with the door closed to our bedroom we did not hear any hall noise despite being right across the hall from the elevator. It's not luxurious, but it's a great spot and our only complaint was that they closed breakfast early one morning so we missed it, but the space was great and allowed our nieces plenty of room to play. I would recommend staying here.
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Very nice!"
Very nice . I like the setting and how the bedroom is apart from the front room. Very roomee!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
The pool could have been cleaner. I also requested a handicap room with two beds at the time of the reservation, but had to work to get correct room after arrival. Otherwise stay was perfect. I plan to stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Dawnkins
"OK, but loud"
OK for an older limited service hotel. A little dirty, and some carpet worn, but still ok. hotel is loud however, with thin walls and floors. I could hear neighbors speaking and walking around, They also inexplicably play music at entrance to hotel, which I could hear in my room all night long.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
KC
My kids had a wonderful time
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
kim
"Wonderful Stay"
My stay was great. Clean rooms, courteous employees, generous choices for breakfast. Perfect location for me. Unfortunately, Evergreen is under construction, so to travel East, we had to go out of our way. Otherwise, perfect.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
It was nice besides room service coming into are room to clean with all of our stuff there when we left to the store
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
carlisa
I have stayed here on numerous occasions. I have never been disappointed. The rooms are always clean & the beds are very comfortable. I will definitely be back. I didn't get a chance to have the breakfast this time but I have had it before & was pleased.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Good choice for Southfield ."
Comfortable for Southfield. Suites are spacious. Well equipped bathroom for this class. multiple options to eat on walking distance. However carpets are not maintained well.
Other trip May 17, 2014
babu
Staff were helpful and friendly. Furniture in room was comfortable but needed cleaned. Air/furnace unit needed some work, could not get the room to cool down.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Eugene
"close to hwy"
great and quiet
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
dav
Breakfast was poor. Light bulbs in room were not all working and only had one lamp working - and it wasn't close to the bed. Getting to the hotel is a little tricky.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Nikki Southfield"
Holiday Inn is clean , staff is friendly, conveniently located near I- 696 and nice romantic get away spot!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2014
Nikki
"Bright lights all night and noisy."
The staff was wonderful, but the room was not the greatest.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Something changed"
I've stayed at this hotel with my family before, and I think it must have undergone a change in management. I like that the rooms are suites--with small children, it helps having a second room--and that there is a decent sized refrigerator. However, things did not seem as clean, and the breakfast left something to be desired. The price is generally good, but I think I would pay $10 more a night to stay at the Embassy Suites.
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Jay
"Dirty room"
The bathroom was dirty, with hair on the floor. Carpet was filthy and I had to keep my shoes on.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Kate
"Nice holiday inn express"
It was nice there. I especially liked the way the room were set up we have a separate living area other than the bedroom. So we could relax while the kids played in the other room.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Acceptable"
The breakfast cook was genuinely friendly and attentive.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Ace
"ok for the price"
Generally a clean property but could use some freshening up. Room completely lacked any decorating, and was not overly appealing to the eye.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
Andre
"Do not recommend"
This hotel is gross, with gross clientele in a gros neighborhood. Elevator was filthy and never vaccumed, the breakfast was not worth the price, which was FREE! There are no good restaurants around unless you like eating at a dirty TGI Fridays that blares loud rap music so loud that you can't have a conversation. Also, there were food streaks on our walls that weren't cleaned off. There were loud kids running up and down the halls knocking on doors and the walls are so thin I could hear the loud annoying lady next door screaming at the television. Overall, I highly do NOT RECOMMEND!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Close to class at AIAG building"
Friendly staff. Clean Toilet could have flushed better. Would have liked a regular lounge chair in the room. Kitchen was nice, but kind of don't need the cabinets waste of money and space taken...would rather have a chair or sofa to sit on. Restaurants were good and close. I would stay here again if need be.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
SUSAN FROM OHIO
"A quality hotel stay."
The pool was clean and open until 11. Breakfast was the standard "Continental". This is one of the nicer ones in the Southfield area for bringing the family for a business trip.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2013
J
"Excellent, clean, friendly staff"
We travel to Detroit at least once a month to see our college daughter. I have struggled to find a clean, comfortable hotel for a reasonable price. We definitely found it with this one. I was amazed at how spacious the suites were. They were very clean and the building appears brand new inside and out. The breakfast bar was tastefuly done and the staff very courteous. The only drawback we experienced was the hot tub broke the next morning and the maintenace man could not get it working. Overall, excellent stay!!
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Karen T
The signing out procedure was a staged way to take 150.00 for room fees, its clearly was donr in my case. Holding funds on my card when I checked in and hold was put on the card for 3-5 days, there was nothing stating that wld be done.. IT shows for smoking in rm 150 will be charged. My son left a pack of cigarettes and his I.D. in the rm and had to go back in the rm to get it, they let him back in and never reported a smell of smoke or anything. No one every called me of a problem, when I tried to use my card I found they had held charges for the room due to smoking.. If It was the case it sld be brought to my attension, The cleaning ppl or other staff cld have been in on it, I just warning any one staying, beware of this sceme, there are cameras to see who smoke and u will be targeted to possibly get you for that 150 fee..
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2012

"It was ok for a night stay"
This hotel is prefect if you would like a suite with a queen sofa bed. If you don't need the sofa bed, you shouldn't be staying here since for the price you have a lot of other choices.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
mousejunior
"not that comfortable"
It wasn't too clean and breakfast was disappointing.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Good for business"
Worked well for a business trip. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013

"조용하고 아늑한"
숙소 근처는 깔끔하고 위험한 분위기를 연출하는 곳도 없어서 좋았습니다. 내부 인터리어가 좀 오래된 느낌을 가지고 있지만, 몇일정도 투숙하기에 좋은 곳입니다. 다운타운이나 근처 쇼핑몰을 가기에도 위치적으로 좋았습니다.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
JONGWON
KR
"Excelente hotel"
Ha cumplido mis expectativas en su totalidad. Personal muy amable, además la suite es muy espaciosa, cómoda y limpia.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
ES
"sauber Hotel. Freundlich staff. Frühstuck ist gut."
Hotel ist einfach zu errichen in Southfield nahe Detroit.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014