All hotels in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
2774 South Sheridan Way, Oakville, ON, L6J 7T4, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9477

We enjoyed this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Billy
"Beware harassing phone calls from hotel staff!"
The hotel staff needs training. Despite the "Do not disturb" sign at my door they started calling my room Sunday morning to indicate that their check-out time is 11 am... Unusual for a Hilton chain hotel. And they were not polite.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Celestin
Decent room for the price but the bed was not very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Krista
"Quality at HIlton"
The room was great and the service was wonderful.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Isabel
"so , so at best"
Meh.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Stephen
"Wonderful service"
Friendly staff. Great stay.
6 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Ada
"Niagra falls trip."
Very good looking, very clean, very friendly service people and was responsible price. Stayed there with the family and rented two rooms. Kids enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the treadmill. I would recommend this one for the family. Also they have free wifi internet.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nazir
"Fantastic place to stay"
Fantastic stay clean cozy and close to great restaurants and nightlife. Highly recommended
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
elias
"Overcharged"
Hotel was good but some how I was overcharged for my stay
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Ankus
I had a great stay here. The room was very comfortable and the staff was nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
We checked in after a long drive at 2 a.m. The check in clerk was just as cheerful at that time, which I appreciated. We received two bottles of water as HH members which was nice. Lobby area was nice and modern as well the room. There was a pool and exercise area, but we did not use it. The location was great for us as it had free parking and easy access off the freeway and proximity to Toronto. Breakfast was available for $13, but we chose to drive to Tim Horton's nearby instead.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Dushani
"Nice hotel, great staff & close to business needs."
The staff was extremely pleasant especially the restaurant staff. Hotel was clean and suited my business needs.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Score for the mattress"
My favorite thing about this hotel is the bed. The mattress suited my needs perfectly - firm and cool.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
sabina
"Worth a Stay"
The hotel overall was very nice, but in the room the bathroom lights would flicker for a decent period of time before even turning on.The heater felt as if the fan was blowing out cold air on one side and hot on the other, considering it was a very cold day, this was bothersome. The hotel is in an okay area as its only a 5-10 minute drive from restaraunts and a few shopping centers even farther down. Its also close to the highway which made leaving fast and convenient.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"3 Day stay Toronto/Niagara Falls"
In the middle of Downtown Toronto & Niagara Falls This hotel was perfect. Coffee in the morning was nice and the pool & gym area were kept clean. Plenty of free parking. Free Wi-Fi what more could I ask for, overall was a good trip.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Carlos
"great place to stay!"
The hotel was very nice, room was big and staff was friendly. The hotel was quiet.there is plenty of parking.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Stay Review"
Great stay and was very accommodating when i asked about a late departure. it was very appreciated. Nice Sunday buffet too. Would like to see a hotel shuttle to/from the airport but i dont think many hotels in Canada have this compared to the states.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Jerome ross review"
the room was clean and properly stocked. However, the desk lamp did not work which was disappointing and inconvenient.
"Nice clean hotel!"
Good hotel outside of Toronto. Comfortable, clean room. Thin walls and it got a little noisy at night.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Great 2 night stay. Easy access to QEW. Hotel staff are friendly. Clean & comfy rooms.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"TWO NITE STAY"
Over-all a good experience and comfortable stay. Clean and newer hotel, good price.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
David Photo Art
"Easy to get to from QEW"
Hotel was to high standards but, we were up on the 4th floor and had small children running around at midnight in the hallway. Where were the parents?
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel in a quiet area close to qew nice"
The staff was very nice And helpful nice place to stay the pool and the hot tub was awesome
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
hopie
"Nice hotel close to my function"
The toilet was backed up, they sent a plunger. There weren't enough towels, they had a very bad ant problem and breakfast was very expensive and it should have been complimentary.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Samantha
"Excellant value for your wallet"
I had recently stayed in Oakville/Toronto area, in which the location of the hotel was prime and within a reasonable amount of time to travel from door to door.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Patrick
"Nice hotel an hour from Niagara."
Good hotel about an hour from Niagara. Got a free breakfast thanks to the HHonors Gold status despite of the Expedia booking. Conveniently located between Niagara Falls and Toronto.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Kaushal
"Easy QEW access"
Great hotel, bed was awesome. Only drawback was people holding full volume conversations in the hallway at 7 am, instead of in their room. Had to tell them of their rudeness.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to main highway"
The hotel staff was very welcoming and friendly, everything was always clean.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
One night stay made all the better with friendly staff and clean rooms.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice hotel on the outskirts of Toronto"
This hotel had everything but a great location for our purposes. It has a great staff that promptly, courteously and efficiently handled a couple of hiccups that befell us during our stay. The rooms were spacious comfortable and spotlessly clean.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Hank
"Avoid this hotel if you are a light sleeper"
It's an okay hotel for few nights of stay, in a nice and convenient neighbourhood; BUT won't be my first choice in this neighbourhood. This hotel has very thin walls, so avoid it if you are a light sleeper. We flew in from the west coast with 3 hours behind, so arrived late at night. In the morning, we were woken up by noises from adjacent rooms and by the hallway, but chose to put up with the noise. When we got back late after a wedding, past midnight on a Friday, we got scolded rudely by the “Night Manager” for watching TV and chatting in the room. It’s acceptable for the staff to friendly remind hotel guest on noise level, but not in a manner lacking professionalism and hospitality. They were also passing the blames on the hotel guests instead of on their own older structure.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
This a very nice hotel, newly renovated and remodeled so it's hip and modern. The lobby is really cool and they always have complimentary coffee and tea out. The rooms are nice and spacious. Housekeeping didn't do a good job cleaning up though- I have two kids and there were done crumbs on the carpet which I'd normally vacuum except I'm at a hotel. Housekeeping did not. I also paid for the breakfast buffet but the food was awful. The eggs were dry and there was no selection available. I don't eat sweets and desserts for breakfast and everything ekse was that: breads, crossaints, Danishes, sugary yogurts etc. for a hotel going for a fresh look they should offer better fruits and veggies and healthy options for breakfast. That was the only negative I had. The hotel and rooms themselves were great.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Noha
I will use this hotel in the future
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"A Great Place to Stay."
The front desk staff was quick and courteous with check-in. The didn't try to up-sell me on a bunch of amenities I didn't need, but made me aware of their existence and that all I need do was ask. The room had a fridge and a microwave that were both in working order AND were extremely clean. The indoor pool was kept clean (this is my impressed face). As a former swimming pool professional with national certification, I am wary of hotel pools, but this one was kept in great condition.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"comfortable and spacious rooms"
the heating was not working in the lobby but the rooms were comfortable
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
lubna
"Pleasantly surprised"
Great staff, very friendly and room was cosy and clean.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice hotel with NO Wifi"
Rooms were clean and staff was very nice. If looking to use wifi for whatever, look elsewhere. They do provide with one which disconnects every few minutes and login requires to go through 2/3 screens every time. If you ask the staff they give you a 800 number of a att support. In short it's useless. I personally will not stay there again because of this alone. There were also some guests in a room which were too loud.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
km
"New, clean, reasonably priced"
We just stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oakville. Rented 2 rooms: a suite and a room with 2 queens. The hotel seems to be almost brand new with a nice lobby, pool and jacuzzi. I thought the rooms were very clean, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms with Neutrogena toiletries. Very happy with the overall experience. Again, the beds were very comfortable (I am a light sleeper) with nice white duvets and good mattresses. Would stay here again. By the way, we had an ice storm during the night of our stay and just to compensate for our inconvenience (even though it wasn't their fault) the staff allowed us full menu breakfast at no charge.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Sonata
"Nice and clean."
Superb experience. Very convenient , clean, comfortable.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
visiting family
"Very helpful staff"
Staff v. Helpful when I broke my shoe. Shuttle driver took me to close by store to find replacement shoes as I did not hv transport. Breakfast staff v. Friendly.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Great Experience - Excellent Reception."
I definitely recommend staying at this place, staff was very nice and manager comes out and greets you. Only thing we would have wished for was the breakfast as it is not complimentary - but it was made clear when I checked-in, hence no surprises or complaints. Overall it was great experience staying at this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
The bathtub was not draining while showering and there was no coffee filter to make coffee in the morning while getting ready.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Roy
"Clean, comfortable, isolated"
We were on a long trip and spent one night here. The hotel was clean, staff was polite, and the room was fine. There were not really any options to walk nearby for dinner, so that was a small minus for us. Also in the morning the fire alarm went off for a few minutes. The staff never mentioned it or apologized for the inconvenience at any time. It didn't ruin the experience, but the staff could have communicated better. Otherwise, our one night there was just fine.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Excellent Value, great location and price"
close to university where my daughter was performing, easy to get to, lots of food choices nearby. facilities were excellent, clean and comfortable as to be expected. highly recommend for anyone.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"Convenient and clean"
Room is clean, location is convenient.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"clean and convenient."
Clean and convenient. Mgrs reception on Wednesdays.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Ratings"
Very much to my surprise it was a very nice place. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"Wonderful stay"
Free parking and Internet are great for this area. Huge rooms, nice staff. Beds were fairly hard, which was the only slightly negative thing. The building is a bit of a drive from things, but had a plaza nearby with restaurants, Timmies etc if you wanted alternatives. Very clean everywhere!
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2012
Lnevin

"Pleasant stay"
Clean hotel, well situated. Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Louis
"Will visit again"
Really liked this hotel for a quiet getaway away from home. Room size was perfect; bed was comfortable. Enjoyed the pool as well. Only thing that bothered me was the loud sound the air conditioner made when it turned on and off - that disturbed my sleep a little.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015