All hotels in Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Clean
    Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Great pool
Good, great service and clean
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2016
Tommy
"Treated like a second class citizen"
Have stayed in other Hilton Garden Inn's, and the one in Oakville was a disappointment. Our room was located down a side hallway on the main floor, past the meeting rooms. Not sure if this is where they "put" the guests who got a deal on Expedia, or what, but sure felt like it. The walls were paper thin in this area and we could everything going on in the other rooms. I don't recall that being the case when I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn on their regular floors.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
Nicholas
"Great hotel and service"
We had a great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn and would stay there again. The meals in the restaurant were very well presented and reasonably priced for a hotel of this caliber. We would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2015
richard
"Uncomfortable Bed"
Nice hotel but the bed was very uncomfortable. I will not stay there again because of that.
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Adam
"Great experience"
Tucked away and quiet, close to toronto, oakville, and other places. Staff welcomed us in and have us suggestions for place to go. Room was cleAn, spacious, and comfortable. Jacuzzi was relaxing and perfect for us!
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
m
Great
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Bonnie
We enjoyed this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Billy
"Beware harassing phone calls from hotel staff!"
The hotel staff needs training. Despite the "Do not disturb" sign at my door they started calling my room Sunday morning to indicate that their check-out time is 11 am... Unusual for a Hilton chain hotel. And they were not polite.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Celestin
"Good place to stay."
We spend 4 days and everything was fine except for the AC it caused allergic reaction to my wife, I think they need cleaning.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
MoeMah
"quiet hotel away from crowd"
Good amenities . Jacuzzi was great Wonderful staff. A little worn. Beds not so comfy. Close to food for late night snack. Quiet lovely surroundings.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
sbg
At first the price of 124/night sounded like a great deal for a king bed whirlpool room, we stayed in 312 on the 3rd floor right near elevators, it was a very clean room with a view to the highway. When we used the shower, we got scalded from the water, the knob was SO SENSITIVE, I bumped into it due to the tiny shower and bam, it burned me twice and my friend too. Impossible to avoid. The shower door didn't close either. Pool area was dirty, FLOOR NEEDS TO BE SCRUBBED, and the tiles in the pool had lots of dead skin residue, and two bugs were found in the Jacuzzi! The last draw was the fact that the staff failed to communicate properly when it comes to a deposit for a room. Never had to deal with such a hassle, maybe it's a Canada thing, but they don't charge until you leave so they authorize your card and freeze your money, ok not a huge deal until the banks take forever to return your money to you because it shows up as a transaction pending. I was told my card was only to be kept on file, and couldn't even enjoy using the cash I had, in fear that my form of payment (my debit card) would still be frozen, and it was. I cut our vacation short because I felt that they just wanted to shove the room cards in my hand and we as a result had to keep stressing about what the point of that was and not spending our play money in case their ridiculous plan/policy would prove to fail as it did. I've stayed in many many hotels, and I don't recommend this one!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Travel blogger
"Very nice front desk, restaurant. Rooms are OK"
I stayed there for 2 nights. The front desk, restaurant and waiting hall for customers was really nice. Ample parking and located in a peaceful area. However, the first room had some terrible smell. After complaining to a very courteous staff they provided me a different room which was better. Rooms need some deep cleaning, I am not sure of what the tough smell was but it was not pleasant. I am sure they are renovating and will get better. There was no breakfast included for the price I paid so I cannot comment about the food.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Decent room for the price but the bed was not very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Krista
"Quality at HIlton"
The room was great and the service was wonderful.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Isabel
"so , so at best"
Meh.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Stephen
"Wonderful service"
Friendly staff. Great stay.
6 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Ada
"Niagra falls trip."
Very good looking, very clean, very friendly service people and was responsible price. Stayed there with the family and rented two rooms. Kids enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the treadmill. I would recommend this one for the family. Also they have free wifi internet.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nazir
"Fantastic place to stay"
Fantastic stay clean cozy and close to great restaurants and nightlife. Highly recommended
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
elias
"Overcharged"
Hotel was good but some how I was overcharged for my stay
2 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
Ankus
I had a great stay here. The room was very comfortable and the staff was nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
We checked in after a long drive at 2 a.m. The check in clerk was just as cheerful at that time, which I appreciated. We received two bottles of water as HH members which was nice. Lobby area was nice and modern as well the room. There was a pool and exercise area, but we did not use it. The location was great for us as it had free parking and easy access off the freeway and proximity to Toronto. Breakfast was available for $13, but we chose to drive to Tim Horton's nearby instead.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Dushani
"Nice hotel, great staff & close to business needs."
The staff was extremely pleasant especially the restaurant staff. Hotel was clean and suited my business needs.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Score for the mattress"
My favorite thing about this hotel is the bed. The mattress suited my needs perfectly - firm and cool.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
sabina
"Worth a Stay"
The hotel overall was very nice, but in the room the bathroom lights would flicker for a decent period of time before even turning on.The heater felt as if the fan was blowing out cold air on one side and hot on the other, considering it was a very cold day, this was bothersome. The hotel is in an okay area as its only a 5-10 minute drive from restaraunts and a few shopping centers even farther down. Its also close to the highway which made leaving fast and convenient.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"3 Day stay Toronto/Niagara Falls"
In the middle of Downtown Toronto & Niagara Falls This hotel was perfect. Coffee in the morning was nice and the pool & gym area were kept clean. Plenty of free parking. Free Wi-Fi what more could I ask for, overall was a good trip.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Carlos
"great place to stay!"
The hotel was very nice, room was big and staff was friendly. The hotel was quiet.there is plenty of parking.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Stay Review"
Great stay and was very accommodating when i asked about a late departure. it was very appreciated. Nice Sunday buffet too. Would like to see a hotel shuttle to/from the airport but i dont think many hotels in Canada have this compared to the states.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Jerome ross review"
the room was clean and properly stocked. However, the desk lamp did not work which was disappointing and inconvenient.
"Nice clean hotel!"
Good hotel outside of Toronto. Comfortable, clean room. Thin walls and it got a little noisy at night.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Great 2 night stay. Easy access to QEW. Hotel staff are friendly. Clean & comfy rooms.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"TWO NITE STAY"
Over-all a good experience and comfortable stay. Clean and newer hotel, good price.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
David Photo Art
"Easy to get to from QEW"
Hotel was to high standards but, we were up on the 4th floor and had small children running around at midnight in the hallway. Where were the parents?
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very nice hotel in a quiet area close to qew nice"
The staff was very nice And helpful nice place to stay the pool and the hot tub was awesome
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
hopie
"Nice hotel close to my function"
The toilet was backed up, they sent a plunger. There weren't enough towels, they had a very bad ant problem and breakfast was very expensive and it should have been complimentary.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Samantha
"Excellant value for your wallet"
I had recently stayed in Oakville/Toronto area, in which the location of the hotel was prime and within a reasonable amount of time to travel from door to door.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Patrick
"Nice hotel an hour from Niagara."
Good hotel about an hour from Niagara. Got a free breakfast thanks to the HHonors Gold status despite of the Expedia booking. Conveniently located between Niagara Falls and Toronto.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Kaushal
"Easy QEW access"
Great hotel, bed was awesome. Only drawback was people holding full volume conversations in the hallway at 7 am, instead of in their room. Had to tell them of their rudeness.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to main highway"
The hotel staff was very welcoming and friendly, everything was always clean.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
One night stay made all the better with friendly staff and clean rooms.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice hotel on the outskirts of Toronto"
This hotel had everything but a great location for our purposes. It has a great staff that promptly, courteously and efficiently handled a couple of hiccups that befell us during our stay. The rooms were spacious comfortable and spotlessly clean.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Hank
"Avoid this hotel if you are a light sleeper"
It's an okay hotel for few nights of stay, in a nice and convenient neighbourhood; BUT won't be my first choice in this neighbourhood. This hotel has very thin walls, so avoid it if you are a light sleeper. We flew in from the west coast with 3 hours behind, so arrived late at night. In the morning, we were woken up by noises from adjacent rooms and by the hallway, but chose to put up with the noise. When we got back late after a wedding, past midnight on a Friday, we got scolded rudely by the “Night Manager” for watching TV and chatting in the room. It’s acceptable for the staff to friendly remind hotel guest on noise level, but not in a manner lacking professionalism and hospitality. They were also passing the blames on the hotel guests instead of on their own older structure.
3 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
This a very nice hotel, newly renovated and remodeled so it's hip and modern. The lobby is really cool and they always have complimentary coffee and tea out. The rooms are nice and spacious. Housekeeping didn't do a good job cleaning up though- I have two kids and there were done crumbs on the carpet which I'd normally vacuum except I'm at a hotel. Housekeeping did not. I also paid for the breakfast buffet but the food was awful. The eggs were dry and there was no selection available. I don't eat sweets and desserts for breakfast and everything ekse was that: breads, crossaints, Danishes, sugary yogurts etc. for a hotel going for a fresh look they should offer better fruits and veggies and healthy options for breakfast. That was the only negative I had. The hotel and rooms themselves were great.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Noha
I will use this hotel in the future
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"A Great Place to Stay."
The front desk staff was quick and courteous with check-in. The didn't try to up-sell me on a bunch of amenities I didn't need, but made me aware of their existence and that all I need do was ask. The room had a fridge and a microwave that were both in working order AND were extremely clean. The indoor pool was kept clean (this is my impressed face). As a former swimming pool professional with national certification, I am wary of hotel pools, but this one was kept in great condition.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"comfortable and spacious rooms"
the heating was not working in the lobby but the rooms were comfortable
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
lubna
"Pleasantly surprised"
Great staff, very friendly and room was cosy and clean.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Nice hotel with NO Wifi"
Rooms were clean and staff was very nice. If looking to use wifi for whatever, look elsewhere. They do provide with one which disconnects every few minutes and login requires to go through 2/3 screens every time. If you ask the staff they give you a 800 number of a att support. In short it's useless. I personally will not stay there again because of this alone. There were also some guests in a room which were too loud.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
km
"New, clean, reasonably priced"
We just stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oakville. Rented 2 rooms: a suite and a room with 2 queens. The hotel seems to be almost brand new with a nice lobby, pool and jacuzzi. I thought the rooms were very clean, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms with Neutrogena toiletries. Very happy with the overall experience. Again, the beds were very comfortable (I am a light sleeper) with nice white duvets and good mattresses. Would stay here again. By the way, we had an ice storm during the night of our stay and just to compensate for our inconvenience (even though it wasn't their fault) the staff allowed us full menu breakfast at no charge.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Sonata
"Nice and clean."
Superb experience. Very convenient , clean, comfortable.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
visiting family
"Very helpful staff"
Staff v. Helpful when I broke my shoe. Shuttle driver took me to close by store to find replacement shoes as I did not hv transport. Breakfast staff v. Friendly.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013