All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

Awesome vibe
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad pool
"Nice place; good food; convenient location"
Service at dinner was not good. In fact the people seated next to us left after 15 minutes when nobody came to take their drink order. But breakfast the next morning was a different story! The hostess was fantastic and the waiter was wonderful, too. Both very personable and yet efficient. Wish I could remember their names! Marriott needs more people like these two.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Tracy S.
"Fine but not worth the cost."
Bed seemed like it needed to go. Found myself hanging to the edge to keep from sliding to the middle. Sheets were so scratchy - static cling was horrible. Definitely needs to use fabric softener in laundry.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Pam
"great location/great staff/great hotel"
We've stayed at this Marriott several times and it's because of so many things. The location is great. The staff is great. They welcomed us as soon as we walked in. Even the valet knew our names and why we were in Nashville when we checked out. They even asked us how the concert was. They get information when you check in and it shows how they stay on top of things. The room was amazing. We had a view of the Vanderbilt football field. The beds are extremely comfortable and I always love having a coffee maker and refrigerator in my room.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Ramonna
"Nashville"
Came to Nashville to see family. Hotel lication is great. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Parking was very expensive: my son was charged $30 for 2 hours while parked by valet on a freezing rainy day
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
EDUARDO
"Great location, close to downtown"
For the price point of this hotel, I was slightly disappointed in the quality of the room. There was nothing special about my room, and the bathroom was dingy with poor ventilation. I was surprised by the parking situation- very expensive and not optional.
anonymous
"Preds game weekend"
Very nice hotel, and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very good!"
Staff are very helpful! Overall is good! ............
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Marriott Vandy"
Everything was great but I was told I would have access to the concierge lounge and the key wouldn't work to reach the 11th floor.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Patrick
"Nice Hotel, Sneaky Charges"
Everything was fine up until I go to leave...only to find out Self-Parking costs $30.00!! No one informed me of this...I mean why would I pay for parking at a hotel that i already spent 200$ for 1 night?? It made no sense. They slipped a bill under my door in the morning with the charges ALREADY charged from my card which i did not approve of, and when confronted the room controller responded with " Well we have a big sign showing the self parking charges" and did nothing to fix the issue. What sneaky people to do this! completely terrible experience.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"excellant hotel west end nashville"
greated by very cordial and pleasant valet and bell staff took care of luggage and car. took us to check-in desk where we were greated by very nice and accomodating clerk. the room was very clean and well appointed. the only issue we had was with the shower, did not deliver hot enough water, we called front desk and the sent a technician immediatly who repaired the problem within a very short time. the parking fee was a little high but i guess parking is high throughout the nashville area. i would have no problem reccommending this hotel to my best friend or relative.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
dennis
"Pleasant"
It was pleasant. Friendly staff. Nice atmosphere. Close to anything you could possibly want - shopping, restaurants, downtown area nearby, and an interstate access. We complained about not having Fox news, and they sent someone to fix it.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
in of And the it The I I I The I The I The I It It It It The I It The I I I The The It It It I I The It I The It I The It I The It I The It I The It I The It I The It I The It I The It I The It
"Weekend in Nashville"
Hotel was very nice. When we arrived we were told that self parking would be $30, so we were not happy about that. Around $75 worth of fees and taxes had already been added to the price of the room, so we thought an extra $30 for parking was excessive. We were first put in a room which overlooked an indoor pool. We asked to be moved and the staff was very accomadating and put us in another room with a great view of Centennial Park and the Parthenon. The hotel was great and in a great area of Nashville, just be prepared to pay much more than the hotels.com listed price per night.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Pamela
"Overbooked, overpriced, and underperformance"
1). Booked double room and a single bed room was delivered 2). Overcharged for parking compared to rate posted on website 3). Extra cot that was provided was awful 4) shuttle that was advertised as free did not go to the airport 5) poor performance overall
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Rob
"Not what I expected, not worth the money!"
Not as great as I expected based on previous stays at the Marriott. Where was the warm welcome? Where was the uber comfortable bed? I left two dirty glasses side by side, the obviously dirty one was left there, and I was left wondering if the other one had simply been put back in it's original place in the bathroom, or if it has been taken away. The bed was sloppily made each day during my stay. I was not impressed with the cleaning staff at all.
4 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Great location! Friendly staff, especially in the bar! Good view of candy stadium from our room
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Marriott Vandy"
front desk staff was not knowledgeable regarding the area.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
carey
"close to some good things"
We had a nice stay and loved being in walking distance of the things we like to do in Nashville...the Parthenon, the bookstore, Ted's Montana Grill, etc. The room was a good size and the fitness area was easy to access and use. The parking garage was not a far walk, but the room key was supposed to get me in and out, but the reader was having trouble. The front desk and other staff were very polite. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Beautiful stay near Vanderbilt"
The staff at this hotel was extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was fantastic: comfortable and clean. We even had a view of Vanderbilt's football stadium!
3 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
Liz
"Good hotel and would stay again"
Great hotel. Good location.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"You get what you pay for here!"
A great experience, if a little spendy. It's best to think of the Vanderbilt area as being like downtown. You will pay to park most places, the hotel included. Spend the extra to get a room on the concierge level. Breakfast will cost you $25/head in the hotel restaurant, but was complimentary on the concierge level.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nickle and Dime"
My overall experience was OK considering that I needed to stay there for one day. The people were nice, and the room was clean. However, I had to pay $25 per day to park my car in the self-parking garage nearby. I was not told of that fee until it was time to check out. The Front Desk person told me that since the garage and the surrounding area belonged to Vanderbilt University, I would have to pay for overnight parking regardless of having parked my car myself or via their valet service. ALSO, only the in-the-lobby WiFi is free. In-room WiFi will cost you $20 per day. Lastly, the TV remote in the room was difficult to operate and archaic. For such a high price, I would have expected a lot more.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Tabasco555
It was great!
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Charlie Kelly
"Great place to stay!"
The staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean and conveniently located. The hotel offers a shuttle service as well. Great place to stay.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Mel
"Parking difficult, pillows too soft"
We were extremely displeased with the self parking. After dark no one wants to walk so far or even during the day. As a result, we paid for Valet Parking fee which was $35 per night. Too high in my book. Guests are squeezed to pay the fee when parking is so inconvenient. The pillows almost smother you. The down comforter is too hot in summer. The staff was great and the restaurant very good. Will stay another place next time due to parking problem.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Lulu
I expected, for a hotel of this caliber, that there would be a safe in the room. It was a big inconvenience for my husband and I to secure our valuables (jewelry, laptop computer, etc.). However, all in all, it was a good hotel.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
hollyB
"Nice hotel. Great location. Clean."
The staff was less than impressive. It took 3 days for them to run my credit card for 1,000 worth of incidentals. So in the meantime my key kept getting deactivated. There was a bartender that was one of the rudest people Ive encountered. Other than that it was a nice place to stay
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
C
The Hotel staff was fantastic! Extremely friendly, attentive and wonderful customer service.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Staff was very helpful and very nice!!! We will definitely be staying here again when visiting Nashville.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
The parking fee is higher than quoted on this website. For valet parking it is $35 a day. I think self park is $30.
Still bugs me that I spend so much for the room and am a Marriott Awards member and they still nick me for Internet service.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Good Hotel, close to everything. However, they need a couple more valet parking attendants, we had to wait over 10 additional minutes each time we needed our car even though we called 5-10 minutes ahead. Otherwise staff and service was great!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
SUSAN BOWMAN
Awesome Hotel, Great location and very nice. The hotel lobby and restaurant was great too and nice atmosphere.Cleanliness of room/hotel This could have been better. They didn't clean our room until later in the day after 6PM, when we were getting ready for dinner. So we sent them away.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Mike R
"Great for visiting Vanderbilt University"
Very convenient to the University! Our room over looked the football stadium.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
it was great the staff was friendly...the only downfall its ridiculous to charge guest $30 a day for parking when they already are spending 200 plus a night for a hotel room
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
The hotel was very clean and exactly what it looks like online. Upon pulling up the valet service was friendly and very helpful unloading our luggage and helping us getting settles, and later in the night they got us a cab within seconds of stepping out the door. The front desk employees were friendly and got us into our room quickly. When we needed a wine opener and other things all we had to do was call the desk and our needs were met. Great hotel and service :-)
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Everything is too expensive"
Staff was horrible. Waited for hours to get my room corrected.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Trey was extremely helpful and understanding of our needs in a very difficult time while we were at Vanderbilt Children's.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great times"
Very friendly staff. Have to get view of stadium. Shuttle service was awesome . Only problem was neighbors were partying all night kept us up. I should have called front desk but didn't want to be "that guy"!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"GREAT STAY!!"
Very helpful staff. Nice spacious rooms. Plenty to do around the hotel...downtown not to far away. Nice/safe area. Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
"Wonderful staff"
Taylor was awesome. He had some things delivered to our room without our knowledge to make our stay more comfortable. Love the staff!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Terrible Sounds"
There were some terrible sounds coming from the air conditioner return in our room. It was a very loud boom that would happen every 45 minutes or so. Other than that good stay.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Gentle, reliable staff"
Staff members sincerely answerd my questions. They helped me about the place for printing flight tickets, reissue room-key, and breakfast tickets.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"it wasn't excellent it wasn't horrible"
It was pretty good besides having my toilet over flow the first time I flushed it. But they immediately got someone up go fix it and clean the mess.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
happydappy
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Staff is pathetic. For the price (including the EXTREMELY HIGH PARKING) you can stay at a nicer property in Nashville. Dont be fooled by the pictures.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
TJ
"Not what I expected."
Pics are pretty but this hotel is in need of an update. Staff is incompetent. $30 to self park overnight is absurd. $35 to valet. Never again. Better off staying at The Hutton.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
TJ
"Love the location"
Nice place. Close to good restaurants and downtown
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Good midtown Nashville location"
Great service, comfy bed, good location.
3 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Awesome"
Hotel staff and hotel was amazing, will stay where again!!!
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Mary Harbin
"Pleasant and Convenient"
Location is great, amenities were good and the staff was pleasant.
2 night trip May 23, 2014