All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here12989 Research Blvd, Austin, TX, 78750, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.7
    2.5
"very unorganized."
upon arrival the two bed room we booked was unavailable. we were offered two rooms that did not connect but were next to each other. one room was not cleaned.. still tobacco and food remnants everywhere. Even in the drawers. when we asked for the ruin to be cleaned they moved us to two other ruins that were not by each other. upon returning to the hotel room for the night we discovered one room had the smoke alarm beeping and the other had no sheets on the bed. this took an hour to correct. I do not recommend staying here.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Will not be going to any Crestwood Suites again!"
When I got there the room that I RESERVED was unavailable. I was told to come back in a few minutes because they had to prepare a room for me last minute. The room I was given had peices of flooring pulled up and placed in the restroom. The next day I was finally placed in the room I originally requested but had to wait until the following day to receive fresh towels. The tv would turn off at 1am every night and would not come back on until after 2am (I guess their tv's have curfews).
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"HORRIBLE"
The hotel was the worst!!! When we got their we had to wait about 40 min before the room was ready, the assistant manager call the front desk and said the room was horrible that it needed cleaning and scrubbing. he was doing that and adding another bed while we were waiting. By the way my wife went up to the room and witness this. Once we were in the room it look like an old very old renovated small studio apartment the counter top was cracked and discolored, the stove was very old and the refrigerator stink bad. The beds were box springs. knowing we couldn't get a refund(after paying $130.00 + tax) we slept in our vehicle two and a half hours. I truly hope all Crestwood Suits are not like this one, Because if it is your chain of hotels are in trouble.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
JOEL
"Comfortable"
It helped me be comfortable while my home was gettind fixed.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Maribel
"cigerette smells was my only major issue"
it smelled like old cigarette butts in the room and hallways. There were interesting looking people checking in and out, reminded me of low-budge inns we see in the movies. The front guy was very nice and accommodating
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Sha'Qoya
"Not so much.."
The front desk was very nice and welcoming when we arrived and when it was time to check out. The actual hotel itself was just disappointing. Roaches in the bathroom. There are sinks in the room as this is an extended stay, our sink had no pipes underneath for draining and instead a towel in the cabinet below, along with a paper napkin in the sink that had written on it "Do not use"..very professional... The counter tops looked as if they had been refurbished from an elementary school with paint, nail polish and markings all over. The carpet was stained like it was a look they were trying to achieve. The air conditioner was blowing freezing cold or hot musty air at all times, there was no happy medium. I was highly unsatisfied with this place, and I somewhat expected low standards for such a cheap price, but come on...
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Kelsey
"the room"
I love windows that opened and these didn't. Not a lot. Of natural light in room. Good valu though
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not as bad as told.."
Joe was very helpful and always chipper. Stair wells smell awful and rooms are dated but not expensive, but you get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Patrick
"relaxing"
Enjoyed myself
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Deja
"it was a low price but still not worth the money"
I felt dirty staying there ugghhhh! yuck whatever
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Wouls suggest looking an alternative"
Location was very reasonable. However, the hotel is in need of repair. Doors would creak big time outside our room. Food smell would propagate through the whole hotel and they have insect problems. Other amenities were reasonable and in fairly good condition.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Maen
"Noisy and dirty! YUCK!"
When my fiance and I checked in (maybe an hour prior to "check in time" which was 3PM), they made us wait then gave us the room closest to the lobby--RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE NOISY VENDING MACHINES. Not only was I kept up most of the night by the sounds of people running through the lobby and checking in/out, but the stupid vending machine was loud AF. The room never got cold enough, even though I set the AC to high and not auto. There were only two flimsy pillows. Half of the dishes I had to wash before using because they had food stuck on them for God knows how long. I was also pretty upset that we didn't get any housekeeping to come by through at all during the three days/two nights I stayed. My trash was full and I ran out of towels. Every time I walked past the lobby to get to my room, I got the stink eye from the staff. I felt very uncomfortable. Even for the price, I would probably never stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"I've stayed at cheaper with better quality"
I stayed here for a week and it was very basic and cramped in a queen bedroom. It did have a kitchenette with cutlery and dishes, which was the only feature I liked. It wasn't the cleanest, there was still hair in the bathroom and I didn't feel comfortable putting anything on the floors. The hotel reps were quite nice but the cleaning lady I had sported some serious attitude. I will note that I'm always nice to the cleaning staff because I know their jobs are tough but she was uncrackable! Overall, I'd say this is an ok hotel for a few days or if you're barely in the room but any longer and you'll feel claustrophobic.
7 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Disappointed in hotel"
The hotel looked nice on the outside, however, the inside was dirty. There was a kitchenette in the room, but I would not have cooked anything there. Things were stained and dirty. The carpet was also dirty. We would never stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Our stay"
It was awesome!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Ashley
A place to crash after long shifts. No roses (the smell is not even close to, on the stairs at least), but I didn't expect to find any. If you don't have to impress anyone, this is what you should be looking for. A clean bathroom, clean sheets, a kitchenette, coffee maker, stove and a fridge with refrigerator, TV and a desk, chair, iron board... all that you need.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Nobody
"Very cheap!"
Really weird place. There was a stove and two sets of dishwater in my room to use, but I guess that's probably a great selling point to some people! Not bad but not good
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Aldona
"work stay"
Nice..clean...relaxing..
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
There were cockroaches, holes in sheets and the coffee maker was not cleaned from the previous guests.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"It was decent"
I just needed a place to sleep for one night. Figured why not and booked this place. It's not fancy, at all. But it's also not a roach motel. It looked like it was an older hotel. Check in was easy and I went up to my room. It had a nice fridge and kitchen area that appeared to be stocked with pans and plates and stuff. The bathroom was... Decent. Definitely bring your own soap. The soap provided had dirty stuff on the wrapper and I didn't really want to touch it much. The bed was clean and the sheets weren't too scratchy. I would say absolutely bring your own pillow if you can. The pillows were awful. Super flat and uncomfortable. The neighbors were a bit loud with their children, but it wasn't a huge deal. The location on 183 was nice. You weren't too far away from food or a grocery store. If the room was kept up better and a bit cleaner, it would be a solid 3 stars. Right now it's like a 2.5 for me.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
K
"Stay in Northern Austin"
Having the kitchen is great especially if one stays more than 3 days and don't wanna eat out every day/night.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Not up to their rating."
We arrived and were given a dirty room. The hotel services mostly workers on contract in the area. At $50 total, it is probably a good deal for them ... but not for us. We expect cleaner and more comfortable accommodations, even for this price. It's perhaps a one star rating in our opinion.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Charlie
"Not fancy but comfortable enough at a low rate"
Needed an extended stay place for an economical rate and this place was cheap and comfortable enough for thevprice and met all my needs. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Dana
"Not a clean hotel at all. Had to look at 3 rooms"
Had to look at 3 rooms none of which was clean. Finally had to settle for the less of the evil. I even took pictures to show how unclean the rooms especially the bathrooms were.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
samantha
"I liked it"
Have stayed at this hotel a few times now, and never once have had a problem. They recently changed over staff(new staff is about a month old)and they all were very attentive. Room was clean, pretty well maintained. The area around it had quite a few little fast food joints and gas stations which was very convenient.
3 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
"Plan on going back at least once a month."
It was perfect for what I needed it for.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Great experience! Wifi, Kitchen, beautiful suite etc
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Emmanuel
"You get what you pay for"
Excellent value for the money. Half the price of Hotels in the area. Towels were clean and fluffy. Full size fridge is a bonus. Looks like a five star resort with the lights off. Friendly and helpful staff. No free breakfast, but coffee was hot and who wants cold sweet rolls and cornflakes anyhoo! Stay here and eat at Joe's
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"nice but far ....in williamson county not travis"
This was A ok hotel ....need a lil work but best cheap motel so far......a roach came out soon as I put my luggage down and it was really far from downtown and if u have no car u out of luck on food and stores
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
bryant
"An excellent experience"
I had an excellent experience . The bed was VERY comfortable and the kitchen was an added bonus!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice Staff, Horrible Hotel"
The staff was nice, but they were so understaffed that they couldn't possibly take appropriate care of the hotel. This is the most nasty, disgusting, filthy, hotel I've ever seen. I've stayed in hotels around the world, including developing nations, and this is the worst. I feel sorry for the staff, because they truly tried, but the corporate owners apparently provide no support. NEVER stay at this hotel. I chose it because of the price. I was there for Thanksgiving and knew that I would be at a relative's house most of the time. So, I only slept at the hotel. Otherwise, I would have left and found another place to stay.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"OK for rate class, but in need of updating"
Check in was easy, and staff was friendly and efficient. Hallway smelled like stale cigarettes, but room melked good. Room was pretty basic, with counters and cabinets that looked like they were installed in the 80s. Cabinet doors would not stay closed. Room door did not completely seal, but closed and locked securely, despite missing security latch. Overall, not a bad room at a low rare, but could have been better.
"Terrible Accomodations"
Awful experience. The worst hotel I have been in. It was so bad we checked out the same day. Will be asking for a full refund. Broken towel racks. Moldy shower stalls one of our room had roaches. We switched rooms and they were broken cabinet doors in the exchanged room Never Again !!!!
RA
"Dirty"
This is the worst room I have ever seen one towel broken hair dryer everything is old. horrible!
becca
Dirty and poor service...actually nasty. Wouldn't ever go back.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Wasn't what I expected"
The glasses were dirty, had to ask for extra towels, one of the pillows had a stain on it and not sure what it was.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great Value/OK Room and Facility"
Great value, particularly when many hotels were booked with escalated prices.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Horrible Stay"
My stay was horrible. There were roaches and bed bugs. The hotel us very understaffed and the General manager was not even shocked when we told him about the bugs.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"nasty"
terrible
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Todd
"I don't know how this hotel got 2 stars"
We did not stay. The room was filthy, the towels had hair on them. the phone and the air conditioning did not work. The only staff on duty at night is the guy that does the laundry. He refused to call the manager. We were able to figure out how to contact the manager and get a signed statement we would get a refund. We had to spend 3 hours finding a different hotel to stay in.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
the first room we had wasn't clean it had beer cand and rice in the sink then the room they moved us to the hallway smelled like trash never had clean towels after the first day.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Did not mert my expectations"
Insufficient Towels and coffee basket was not clean. Had a fungus growing with old coffee in it.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
rickey
"Roach Motel"
The room was super dirty it was like walking into the roach motel. It was so bad we left and rented another room. The manager was rude and I will never stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"A Budget Place"
The location is quite convenient, close to a major highway. When you walk into the room, you feel it is just a budget place, no kleenex or shampoo/conditioner. I can even see a dead cockroach in the corner and another one climbing out the A/C vent. If you plan for a short stay and have a limited budget, this will be your choice.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Jerry
"Bad"
Dirty. Weird. Bad. Bad location. Door was taped to wall. Phone filthy. Ick. Gross. No maid service during 3 day stay. Lots of smoke smell in a nonsmoking room. Just nasty The location is difficult due to the off ramp but that's minor. It is a bad choice I felt unsafe. I didn't like it
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Austin"
The place is kinda far from downtown Austin. It's ok.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
g
"Crestwood Suites was SWEET."
Excellent value. Rooms inside. Luggage carts provided. Perfect for several day stay because of large refrigerator, stove, dishes, etc. NO free breakfast. Really not the best for coming in late and leaving early or 1 night stand. You cannot park right by the front door of your room but must haul everything inside.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Bill G
Nice services. Need to change room first room tv don't have power cord and the secon room telephone don't have cable. Other than that nice hotel and the front desk was very fast to fix the situation.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014