All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
12989 Research Blvd, Austin, TX, 78750, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.6
    2.4
A very poorly run hotel. They cater to long term stays. The front desk is not even run on Sunday. I showed up Friday at 8:00 pm and had to wait 15 minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk. There is a number to call, but the phone is left at the front desk and not answered. I would not stay there again.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Horrible"
It was so gross. There was bugs, stains, and it smelled.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Fine, but not Good"
We experienced a power outage at home, and rather than suffer with no lights or air conditioning, we opted to just find a cheap hotel room for one night. This place was on the lower end of ok. The elevator was out of order, so we had to either walk all the way around the building to another elevator, or we had to use the stairs. The room itself was fine, but sparse. We had booked a double room, assuming we'd get two beds, but the room only had one double (not queen) bed. There was a kitchen, which was nice, because I did have to store my daughter's school lunch for the next day. However the refrigerator motor was ridiculously loud. The bed had only two very thin pillows and there were no extra pillows or blankets in the room. So overall, if you want a cheap place to stay, this is fine. It's not extra comfortable or spacious. On long road trips, I have stayed at motels off the highway that were more cushy than this place. I could not imagine staying there for an extended period of time, but it fit our bill for cheap and it had electricity and WiFi.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"not good"
Bathroom tub dirty and mosquitos all over the room.we were staying two days but could not the mosquitos.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
cruz
"1 star motel"
This hotel really bad I classify for 1 star
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Ok"
Staff was very nice. However when I arrived at my assigned room there was someone already in it which was very awkward. The man who was in the room already told me that the same thing had happened the day before and the second room he was given hadn't even been cleaned. When I went back down to the office I was given a new room and when I arrived it was in fact empty. The room was not great but it was tolerable to stay in for a night. The worst complaint I have was the shower, the curtain was disgusting and I felt even dirtier after my shower than I felt before.The most positive thing I have to say is that if you're on a budget this isn't the absolute worst place you could stay at.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Vacation"
The room had everything we needed and was comfortable. We had to get our room key reset everyday. The elevator was broken and the stairwell was filthy. We spent very little time in the room so it served our needs.
3 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Austin"
There was no toilet paper or soap in the bathroom. The room key had to be re-keyed every morning. The staff were polite and very helpful.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Lesson learned by last minute cheap booking"
Last minute booking descesion based on picture on add and the fact that the price was pretty good. However this place is VERY USED, its extended stay guests where this place out. Smells old and USED. Had no soap in the bathroom no toliet paper and no wash clothes. Only had one small towel for use. The young lady at the front desk was helpful when I arrived providing me witht the correct remote to make the TV work and did get someone to run toilet paper to my room, however, I had to call down in the morning and request some soap be run up to me because it never arrived the night before. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Beware!"
I arrived Friday night and was given room with no TV. I was moved to room across hall. this TV had jury rigged wiring I had to work to turn on. I had alarm set for 5:30. At 3 AM phone rings. It is front desk... Unaware of room change. Apologies given and told all would be taken care of, the change of room had not been noted. In morning there is no soap or shampoo in bathroom and only 1 towel. The beds had been made but sheets didn't feel clean . I return to room Saturday evening around 9. My key didn't work. Front desk says my room had just been cleaned though cleaning person said that room was occupied. My clothes were thrown into suitcase and was behind counter. The room had a refrigerator and all my food was thrown out. So, were chargers for my credit card machine and a battery pack for small tools. Fortunately these two were retrieved. I was again given apologies and told management would be told and I would be compensated for inconvenience. lunch and Next morning I discover no bath towels just hand towels. Checked out and never heard anything from management about compensation.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Jimmy
"Filthy place"
Don't even know where to start. I would not recommend to anyone. Maybe construction workers for one week stays. That would be all.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Ideal comfort!"
Comfortable stay, with a convenient location.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Andre
"OK"
it was short stay one night only .Room was nice and clean bed was very comfortable . We did not use the kitchen but it nice to find all what you will need for the longer stay .
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Nataliya
"1st Stay @ Crestwood"
Kitchen light did not work & there was no signal for cable on the T.V. Niether got fixed during my stay.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"very unorganized."
upon arrival the two bed room we booked was unavailable. we were offered two rooms that did not connect but were next to each other. one room was not cleaned.. still tobacco and food remnants everywhere. Even in the drawers. when we asked for the ruin to be cleaned they moved us to two other ruins that were not by each other. upon returning to the hotel room for the night we discovered one room had the smoke alarm beeping and the other had no sheets on the bed. this took an hour to correct. I do not recommend staying here.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Will not be going to any Crestwood Suites again!"
When I got there the room that I RESERVED was unavailable. I was told to come back in a few minutes because they had to prepare a room for me last minute. The room I was given had peices of flooring pulled up and placed in the restroom. The next day I was finally placed in the room I originally requested but had to wait until the following day to receive fresh towels. The tv would turn off at 1am every night and would not come back on until after 2am (I guess their tv's have curfews).
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"HORRIBLE"
The hotel was the worst!!! When we got their we had to wait about 40 min before the room was ready, the assistant manager call the front desk and said the room was horrible that it needed cleaning and scrubbing. he was doing that and adding another bed while we were waiting. By the way my wife went up to the room and witness this. Once we were in the room it look like an old very old renovated small studio apartment the counter top was cracked and discolored, the stove was very old and the refrigerator stink bad. The beds were box springs. knowing we couldn't get a refund(after paying $130.00 + tax) we slept in our vehicle two and a half hours. I truly hope all Crestwood Suits are not like this one, Because if it is your chain of hotels are in trouble.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
JOEL
"Never ever again"
I can understand the condition of this hotel with that price, but I will never stay here again. The water of the bad tub doesn't stop, and it makes so bad smell everywhere in my room. The comforters were too thin to get warm. And the bad tub was creepy.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great rates, easy access to food, entertainment."
We were upgraded due to lack of Non-smoking rooms! Room needed to be cleaned better-sink/microwave had dried food inside and floor needed sweeping and couch-bed had wrappers in cushions, one bed broken and kitchen counter needed minor repair and cabinet doors, too. Water was hot, fridge cold, bed was more comfy than most, pillows were fluffy! We didn't plan to spend a lot of time in the hotel, so we enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and we will stay there again. It is only about 10-12 minutes from UT Campus-without traffic, though. Not as congested around this hotel as those closer to downtown or campus.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Karri
they were running out of toilet paper and I almost got NONE. The bed was uncomfortable. The halls were filled with noisy people who seemed on the edge of extreme poverty. The fire alarm went off for no reason, very loud. The TV had almost no stations b/c they needed a digital converter. The staff was tiny. The housecleaning was minimal. The halls were dirty. The elevator was very slow. The A/C unit made a whiny noise that woke me up.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Dont stay here"
Dirty, bed bugs, not clean. Wouldn't recommend at all.
"Not recommended"
Would NOT recommend. It's terrible. Much worse than a Courtyard by Marriott which is what I was expecting
"DONT STAY HERE!!"
ABSOLUTELY terrible! Rooms are disgusting! Hall ways are disgusting! Lobby is disgusting! The staff is incredibly rude and could care less what you say! Booked 3 nights, walked in the room, walked back out and cancelled and went down the street to the StayBridge!
Business Trip
"This facility was extremely poor."
Facility was extremely poor. Filthy, dirty and then keys would fail to operate and I ended up being locked out of my room on several occasions.
Russell
"Don't book this one!"
Everytime I use this website, I end up sleeping in my car. This time, it was a hotel employee named Maria. She told me there were no rooms when i called to let them know i would be there to check in a little after 11pm. Still waiting to see if i get my money back. Will take down review then.
sleeping in car
"In need of new cleaning staff.Desperate repairing"
Spoke with manager about cleaning staff.Repairs needed throw hotel.Ammenties are all outdated.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Walker
"Comfortable"
It helped me be comfortable while my home was gettind fixed.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
Maribel
"Actually Disapppointed even for the Money"
Old Furniture in the Rooms, Not Enought Sheets on Beds, Mold on Shower Curtains, No Toilet Paper in Restroom
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Doc
"YUCK"
The place smelled like dog and cigarettes. It has very shady looking people as guests. To top it off there were roaches. I booked a King bed, got a queen.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Worst place to stay in Austin"
Had to pass through police arresting residents. Curtin hung from one hook. Window was open. No linen or pillows on bed. bed not made. floor dirty. bathroom had no towels, or shower curtain. sink in bathroom was nasty. dirty dishes in sink. tub was nasty. I hesitate to book with you again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Nellie
"Dirty,smelly"
The room smelled of a foul odor. There was toothpaste spit on the bath floor and the sink. As we left the next morning, a roach came out to say goodbye. Or maybe he was premature, thinking we had already vacated.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
andy
"The worst ever."
Not clean. Mold and roaches. Need i say more? I must say that the front desk was as helpful as they could be but the room was the absolute worst.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"cigerette smells was my only major issue"
it smelled like old cigarette butts in the room and hallways. There were interesting looking people checking in and out, reminded me of low-budge inns we see in the movies. The front guy was very nice and accommodating
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Sha'Qoya
"Not so much.."
The front desk was very nice and welcoming when we arrived and when it was time to check out. The actual hotel itself was just disappointing. Roaches in the bathroom. There are sinks in the room as this is an extended stay, our sink had no pipes underneath for draining and instead a towel in the cabinet below, along with a paper napkin in the sink that had written on it "Do not use"..very professional... The counter tops looked as if they had been refurbished from an elementary school with paint, nail polish and markings all over. The carpet was stained like it was a look they were trying to achieve. The air conditioner was blowing freezing cold or hot musty air at all times, there was no happy medium. I was highly unsatisfied with this place, and I somewhat expected low standards for such a cheap price, but come on...
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Kelsey
"the room"
I love windows that opened and these didn't. Not a lot. Of natural light in room. Good valu though
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Floors were dirty, toilet was not clean, and my "non-smoking" room smelled like smoke.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Not as bad as told.."
Joe was very helpful and always chipper. Stair wells smell awful and rooms are dated but not expensive, but you get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Patrick
"Don't Stay Here"
The place reeked of cigarette smoke from the moment you opened the door. Despite the fact that we were supposedly in a non-smoking room and the notices about fines at check in, the countertops all had burn marks from cigarettes. The room had obviously not been vacuumed nor any of the counter tops cleaned. The head boards was dirty, as well. The carpet was worn out, with loose threads at the seams. The room was dirty enough that we checked the beds for bedbugs. We didn't find any, but we did find an old Safeway sandwich wrapper between the mattress and the box springs. The only reason we didn't leave before spending one night here is that I was too tired to hunt for another room. We left early the next day, despite having paid for three nights.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Ricka G
"1st time in Austin"
I had a brief but great experience. Staff was friendly and it was a plus to have a gym at the hotel.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Sandra
"It's nice"
Not bad at all. I will definitely stay there once more.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Luis A. Flores
"relaxing"
Enjoyed myself
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Deja
"it was a low price but still not worth the money"
I felt dirty staying there ugghhhh! yuck whatever
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Wouls suggest looking an alternative"
Location was very reasonable. However, the hotel is in need of repair. Doors would creak big time outside our room. Food smell would propagate through the whole hotel and they have insect problems. Other amenities were reasonable and in fairly good condition.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Maen
"Noisy and dirty! YUCK!"
When my fiance and I checked in (maybe an hour prior to "check in time" which was 3PM), they made us wait then gave us the room closest to the lobby--RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE NOISY VENDING MACHINES. Not only was I kept up most of the night by the sounds of people running through the lobby and checking in/out, but the stupid vending machine was loud AF. The room never got cold enough, even though I set the AC to high and not auto. There were only two flimsy pillows. Half of the dishes I had to wash before using because they had food stuck on them for God knows how long. I was also pretty upset that we didn't get any housekeeping to come by through at all during the three days/two nights I stayed. My trash was full and I ran out of towels. Every time I walked past the lobby to get to my room, I got the stink eye from the staff. I felt very uncomfortable. Even for the price, I would probably never stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"I've stayed at cheaper with better quality"
I stayed here for a week and it was very basic and cramped in a queen bedroom. It did have a kitchenette with cutlery and dishes, which was the only feature I liked. It wasn't the cleanest, there was still hair in the bathroom and I didn't feel comfortable putting anything on the floors. The hotel reps were quite nice but the cleaning lady I had sported some serious attitude. I will note that I'm always nice to the cleaning staff because I know their jobs are tough but she was uncrackable! Overall, I'd say this is an ok hotel for a few days or if you're barely in the room but any longer and you'll feel claustrophobic.
7 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Disappointed in hotel"
The hotel looked nice on the outside, however, the inside was dirty. There was a kitchenette in the room, but I would not have cooked anything there. Things were stained and dirty. The carpet was also dirty. We would never stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Our stay"
It was awesome!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Ashley
A place to crash after long shifts. No roses (the smell is not even close to, on the stairs at least), but I didn't expect to find any. If you don't have to impress anyone, this is what you should be looking for. A clean bathroom, clean sheets, a kitchenette, coffee maker, stove and a fridge with refrigerator, TV and a desk, chair, iron board... all that you need.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Nobody
"Very cheap!"
Really weird place. There was a stove and two sets of dishwater in my room to use, but I guess that's probably a great selling point to some people! Not bad but not good
Other trip Jan 17, 2015