All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
12989 Research Blvd, Austin, TX, 78750, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
My wife was hit on in the parking lot twice before she could even get to the hotel. Unsafe area.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Rainy day in Austin"
We were in a pinch for a place to stay in Austin for the Weekend as every other hotel was booked with the Races and the Football game at UT. Took a chance on this one even though the ratings were bad as we needed a place just to sleep. Was not as bad as the previous reviews. No it was not a 5 star (not even a 3 star) but our room was clean and it was all we expected for the price. The staff was very nice, so we had no issues during our stay.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Longhorn35s
"The Worst!!"
We were traveling and had booked with a 3rd party site for 3 nites. We found out they do not refresh towels but could wash our own in the hotel laundry. Laundry room was horrible. Soap spilled everywhere and dryer ducts hanging. There were no cups in the room and when I went to the desk I was given Styrofoam cups. The desk is only open 9am-9pm. They posted a phone number to call off hours. The heater had a smell emanating from it. Garbage in the elevator. The hotel did not offer shampoo only a single bar of soap for two of us for three nights. Cockroaches in our room. Need I say more??
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
MikeNJ
"Never Again!!!"
First night I killed a roach crawling in the room and immediately told front desk, but no other rooms available so I put my bags in car and hoped nothing crawled in them. Next morning I informed desk I saw a baby roach in bathroom. Maintenance person came by and sprayed raid around room. Afterwards roaches came out all over the place crawling on carpet, walls, windows and everywhere I looked. I got outta there immediately requesting a refund. Then I spent rest of day taking precautions to ensure that nothing got into my stuff.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Not Provided
"Smokey rooms and hallways"
This would only be convenient if you are don't mind the horrible staff, the smokey rooms and hallways, and all the other bad experiences you could ever imagine. If you just want a place to sleep and won't spend much time at the hotel, the prices are not too bad. However, I'm sure you could find better places if rooms are available. I stayed in Austin on a busy Formula one weekend and rooms were hard to find.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"No, no, no"
This hotel was no frills - no shampoo, no coffee maker or coffee in lobby, hard mattress and threadbare sheet and cover. Thumbs down!!!!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
"If cost is over quality, this is the hotel for you"
We needed something cost effective for the night, and that is the sole reason we chose it.If you are arriving after 9pm, MAKE SURE YOU CALL PRIOR. I did, but there was a man in the lobby who was SOL because of it and no one was at the front desk to help. They are in the middle of transitioning into an Inwood Suites so that could have been some other issues right now.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Everything was filthy. Hair on the toilet seat, dirty shower, stains on the carpet, fridge did not work, outer doors to the building were not secure.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Quick in and out. Towels were small. Beds were comfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
L Blake
"What an complete and utter dump!"
The owners of this chain clearly don't care about this hotel. I'm actually puzzled as to how this place is still in business. From blatant prostitution to the halls smelling like they're being "hot boxed", this is by FAR the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The desperate look of staff says it all. Heed my advice and stay here if you absolutely have nowhere else to stay. Sleeping in your car would be more hygienic and safe. All I can say is...are you kidding me????
5 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
S
"Not recommended."
I shall not stay again in this place.
10 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
NANCY
It was convenient.. N good last minute place to stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Had the worst experience with this booking. Arrived at the hotel, no one was at the front desk, called a number specified at the desk and I was told there wasn't a room available. this is a very poor way of doing business for hotels.com. Never again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Youn
"So Dirty!"
This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in several third world countries' hotels and discounted places. The A/C, all appliances, and facilities worked, but the cleanliness was pretty bad. The mirror was smeared with wet rag marks, the TV was so gross, the top comforter was so stained I just put it on the unvaccummed floor, there was so much residue and previously left items under the bed and tables, and the nightstand table had some goop on it that I had to wipe off of my book. I am not a complainer, but this was pretty bad. The housekeepers never came, which was fine with me, but strange. And when I asked for 2 towels on the second night (because I had two toddlers with me and all we slept with was a sheet) the front desk lady was hesitant and said "we don't give out towels here," but I told her my situation and so she let the housekeepers give me two towels. I would never go back there and would pay the extra money to stay at their neighboring hotels, and it honestly made my impression of Austin discounted.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Christie
The hotel was dirty and outdated. Outside doors lock at 9pm and sometimes your key doesn't work to get back in and you have to call a number and wait.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
A very poorly run hotel. They cater to long term stays. The front desk is not even run on Sunday. I showed up Friday at 8:00 pm and had to wait 15 minutes before anyone showed up at the front desk. There is a number to call, but the phone is left at the front desk and not answered. I would not stay there again.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Horrible"
It was so gross. There was bugs, stains, and it smelled.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"economy stay"
The first thing we noticed was the clientelle: not the most reassuring in appearance. It looked like a bikers convention, without the bikes, However, the bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was fine. In short, it was a satisfactory place, for the price.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Virgil
"Awful! Keep looking"
As a frequent traveler this was the worst experience I have ever had with a hotel. It did not have good reviews to start but as all the other hotels were booked due to xgames and graduations going on that weekend I did not have a choice for the area I needed. I arrived at the hotel late and got to my room to find door cracked open. The sheets did not look fresh and there was 1 small towel in bathroom. I called the front desk with no answer. The following am I stopped by the desk and talked to the clerk. I asked if the would make up the room and please put towels in bathroom and her response was they would try. I adv I would be gone all afternoon and for them not to rush. I returned late at night to find room not made up again no towles. The room itself was old and in disrepair, there were dead bugs in corner of bathroom along what looked bug killer powder. The carpets were old and stained. I can go on and on, but unless you are desperate as I was do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Avoid this place and the hookers and the dumpster divers and the broken elevator and....
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Look further. This is not the place for anyone!"
I've stayed here a few times. A few years had lapsed in between stays. My last two and FINAL stay were less than pleasing. Once, the tv never worked. I called immediately after getting into the room, they said they'd send someone up, and nothing. The rooms looked different than what I'd remembered. Dingy. Dirty. Unkempt. The last, and final, seconds I stayed in my room this last time made me never want to return. Roach infestation!! Need I say more?
1 night trip Jun 3, 2015
"Fine, but not Good"
We experienced a power outage at home, and rather than suffer with no lights or air conditioning, we opted to just find a cheap hotel room for one night. This place was on the lower end of ok. The elevator was out of order, so we had to either walk all the way around the building to another elevator, or we had to use the stairs. The room itself was fine, but sparse. We had booked a double room, assuming we'd get two beds, but the room only had one double (not queen) bed. There was a kitchen, which was nice, because I did have to store my daughter's school lunch for the next day. However the refrigerator motor was ridiculously loud. The bed had only two very thin pillows and there were no extra pillows or blankets in the room. So overall, if you want a cheap place to stay, this is fine. It's not extra comfortable or spacious. On long road trips, I have stayed at motels off the highway that were more cushy than this place. I could not imagine staying there for an extended period of time, but it fit our bill for cheap and it had electricity and WiFi.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"not good"
Bathroom tub dirty and mosquitos all over the room.we were staying two days but could not the mosquitos.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
cruz
"1 star motel"
This hotel really bad I classify for 1 star
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Overall my stay was ok. Room was not completely cleaned, I was actually in the room and had the top lock on the door, and housekeeping tried to walk in with out even knocking. The room was comfortable, but like I said, It was not clean. Freezer had left over bottles and rags in it, as well as, the refrigerator. Had leftover dishes, etc. if you looking for a spot to just crash like I did, be my guest. If you looking for 4-5 star, this is not it.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Zo
"Ok"
Staff was very nice. However when I arrived at my assigned room there was someone already in it which was very awkward. The man who was in the room already told me that the same thing had happened the day before and the second room he was given hadn't even been cleaned. When I went back down to the office I was given a new room and when I arrived it was in fact empty. The room was not great but it was tolerable to stay in for a night. The worst complaint I have was the shower, the curtain was disgusting and I felt even dirtier after my shower than I felt before.The most positive thing I have to say is that if you're on a budget this isn't the absolute worst place you could stay at.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Never Again"
I have traveled in Europe, Asia, Mexico, and all over the US. This was probably the filthiest hotel I have ever stayed in. The hallways were dirty; the bathroom was nasty (hairs and fecal material on the toilet; hairs in the bathtub; bathtub stained and dirty); and when I asked for the bathroom to be cleaned, it never happened. The air conditioner sounded like a diesel truck.
2 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Vacation"
The room had everything we needed and was comfortable. We had to get our room key reset everyday. The elevator was broken and the stairwell was filthy. We spent very little time in the room so it served our needs.
3 night family trip May 2, 2015
The first room we had was horrible: no towels, no remote, bathroom door looked like it had been kicked in from the inside, no dishes, no shampoo (they were out?). The second room was a lot nicer, but we had to share a towel, the coffee pot was broken (leaked water as soon as I filled it), still no shampoo. The only bright spot in this whole experience was there staff. I wish that I could remember her name, but she was amazing. The managers around her were very unhelpful, the poor girl was overwhelmed and really could have used some back up. Check in is at 3pm and there were 3 managers behind the counter and one of them had the nerve to reprimand her about booking the wrong room in front of a lobby of guests and then walk away without answering her question. If hotels are about guest satisfaction, these managers should be retrained, they never acknowledged any of the guests waiting. I might expect that from the front desk, but not from the management that should definitely know better.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Good location is the only thing good about this..."
Got to the first room, the sheets were wet and had blood splatters on them, soggy oreos on the floor, the room spelled horrible. Front desk "upgraded" the room, though it wasn't much of an upgrade.. more dirty sheets, disgusting bath tub, and cable didn't work.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
* Elevator does work.. * Kitchen does not have kitchenware.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Sisir
"DON'T STAY HERE - EVER!!!"
Relatives got bit up by bed bugs - even CAPTURED the bugs in a baggie and showed to the front desk manager without even so much as an apology! There was also evidence of blood on the bedding - in all, just a TERRIBLE stay that could have been only moderately better had the staff just acknowledged said problems. With so many options in Austin and surrounding areas, you could hardly do WORSE with another hotel. Just saying!
Other trip May 14, 2015
Dissappointed
"Austin"
There was no toilet paper or soap in the bathroom. The room key had to be re-keyed every morning. The staff were polite and very helpful.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Lesson learned by last minute cheap booking"
Last minute booking descesion based on picture on add and the fact that the price was pretty good. However this place is VERY USED, its extended stay guests where this place out. Smells old and USED. Had no soap in the bathroom no toliet paper and no wash clothes. Only had one small towel for use. The young lady at the front desk was helpful when I arrived providing me witht the correct remote to make the TV work and did get someone to run toilet paper to my room, however, I had to call down in the morning and request some soap be run up to me because it never arrived the night before. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Beware!"
I arrived Friday night and was given room with no TV. I was moved to room across hall. this TV had jury rigged wiring I had to work to turn on. I had alarm set for 5:30. At 3 AM phone rings. It is front desk... Unaware of room change. Apologies given and told all would be taken care of, the change of room had not been noted. In morning there is no soap or shampoo in bathroom and only 1 towel. The beds had been made but sheets didn't feel clean . I return to room Saturday evening around 9. My key didn't work. Front desk says my room had just been cleaned though cleaning person said that room was occupied. My clothes were thrown into suitcase and was behind counter. The room had a refrigerator and all my food was thrown out. So, were chargers for my credit card machine and a battery pack for small tools. Fortunately these two were retrieved. I was again given apologies and told management would be told and I would be compensated for inconvenience. lunch and Next morning I discover no bath towels just hand towels. Checked out and never heard anything from management about compensation.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
Jimmy
"Filthy place"
Don't even know where to start. I would not recommend to anyone. Maybe construction workers for one week stays. That would be all.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Ideal comfort!"
Comfortable stay, with a convenient location.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Andre
"OK"
it was short stay one night only .Room was nice and clean bed was very comfortable . We did not use the kitchen but it nice to find all what you will need for the longer stay .
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Nataliya
"Hotel Stay"
My stay was fine. I was at first very apperhensive, due to past ratings, however, new managerment seems to be serious abut changing that. My room was very clean, it seem to be a very safe environment and the staff was very courteous and ready to help. The rooms are beautiful, just need a better tv channel line up. Very few channels.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Cynthia
"BEDBUG ALERT!!!"
Sent relatives here - what a mistake! Blood on pillows, several bedbug bites in am, requested toilet paper and got attitude instead - shame because they had average to better reviews - LOUSY experience to say the least, will NEVER send anyone there much less stay there myself - and can be sure I will tell everyone the same - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED - STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!! - Would recommend spending an extra few bucks and stay READ THE REVIEWS before you make your own reservation - learned my lesson@!
Other trip May 2, 2015
Dissappointed
"1st Stay @ Crestwood"
Kitchen light did not work & there was no signal for cable on the T.V. Niether got fixed during my stay.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
"Bad place!"
There was blood on the bathroom door and floor. There was no towel. And our neighbor had dog that did stop barking.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
robin
We stayed for 2 nights and it was a little cramped and only came with 2 pillows, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Just completely terrible. Bugs and roaches everywh"
So bad. Just extremely bad. I thought it was a half way house the way people were standing outside and laying around in the grass half naked. It was complete trash. Roaches all over the room. Had to have our room changed 3 times. Tv's non-working. Broken beds. Cigarette buts all over the halls and elevator. Just trash.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
NA
Blood on the restroom door. And the had no towels.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
robin
Conveniently located. Rooms were clean and well provided for (in terms of lighting, amenities, etc.). The general condition of the room was good, though there were some broken cabinet hinges that needed fixing and the coffee maker was too dirty to use. Generally a good hotel to stay in for a quick trip, though.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"cheap"
It smelt like pot the hole time and we only had one hooker knock on the door and offer her services
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"I didn't even stay here"
After going up to the room and seeing the smoke alarm dangling, the TV wires hanging all over the place and the room wreaked, I went back to the lobby and said I wasn't staying here. I requested a refund and lady at the desk said to go through Hotel.com. I called Hotels.com and the person on the phone said they would escalate it to billing for a cancellation and refund. He said it would take about 72 hours. It's been a week and I haven't heard back from Hotels.com (even after I sent an email as we'll.) Usually I get good service from Hotels.com, but as far as the hotel itself, it was aweful.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
mark
"The Real Crestwood Suites"
This 'hotel' is nothing but an extended stay for drug dealers and transients. Room cleaning is not included.It's disgusting, unclean, dangerous, and just a complete ripoff. My fiance and I have been sick ever since our stay. Stay away!
3 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
brett
"Room not available"
Made a reservation. When I arrived, I was told no rooms avail. I had to find another hotel that was $200 a night plus tax. Very poor service on your end.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015