All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2110 Walton Way, Augusta, GA, 30904, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Partridge in the fall."
Amazing staff and beyond amazing food
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
Debbie
We were not able to stay at the hotel because it was advertised as handicapped accessible but it was not. In order to get into the hotel with someone in a wheelchair, there was a small parking area that had a narrow walk way to the hotel. We were carrying a small trailer and had to park on the other side of the hotel. We had to push the chair down a car ramp that lead to a hill. Then we had to push her all the way around to the other side of the hotel. How the ADA approved this is amazing to me.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Priscilla
"Successful Renovation...."
This hotel is part of the restoration of the Summerville neighborhood in Augusta. Elegant interiors, friendly, upbeat staff, a new French chef who came by way of New Orleans, and a location near downtown but in the most elegant and stable residential district in the city. A great addition to the Hilton Curio Collection hotels.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
John A
"Nice place!"
A beautiful property that was close to where I needed to be.
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
"Awesome"
Wonderful stay.I
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Regina O'conner
Comfortable stay. Fumbling front of house staff due to computer (home office) server problems.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Georgia Regents Univ. visit"
Nice Hotel with large modern rooms. They could not find my reservation upon check-in. Once in room I made one call to Hotels.com and all was resolved per original agreement. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"Much better since Hilton took over"
Wi fi was poor but room was nice and spacious with new beds and appointments.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"HAD SECOND THOUGHTS BUT DID IT ANYWAY"
A FOR EFFORT ON REMODEL- MY ROOM (SUITE) WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR THE BEST USE OF AREA NO ICE BUCKETS OR ICE MACHINES ACCESSABLE BREAKFAST WAS GOOD 1 ST MORNING 2ND MORNING WAS HORRIBLE WALLS MUST VERY THIN COULD HEAR PEOPLE IN HALL TALKING
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
MIKIE
"The renovations should have included new staff."
The whole experience was off from the get go. During renovations, online reservations were not possible. The staff was uninformed about the wedding for the weekend we needed a room and wouldn't book us in the room block over the phone. I was finally able to make a reservation on Expedia 4 days before my trip. I have never paid for a hotel room up front and thought this was a little weird but now I know why. The staff was terrible. Rude, always chatting about inappropriate things at the check in desk. Did not send up an air mattress as requested - twice in person and twice on the phone. Took almost two hours to have someone come fix the standing water in our shower. Made the groomsman in our room late for wedding day festivities. After two hours it was finally offered to shower across the hall. Shower was also not fixed as the next day the same thing occurred. I wasn't able to speak to a manager because there was never one available. The restaurant staff served only half of the rehearsal dinner menu until we started asking questions. Breakfast was impossible to get between 10:00 and 11:00 as a "transition period" occurred. I've never been told I can't order food on a Sunday morning. I also had issues with a guest staying in my room. She was held at the front desk after the wedding by security and questioned because she did not have her room key with her. I've never heard of this. I will not recommend this hotel. Hilton should be embarrassed to have their name on this property.
Response by The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton
Good morning, I am very sorry for your experience this past weekend. As we move towards the end of our renovations we have made a great deal of changes to our training program and continue to do so in order to be in line with our brand. I hope that you will come back to see the final product and contact me personally on your next visit. Sincerely, Lloyd Van Horn
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Alli
"Lovely historic hotel with a modern feel."
My mom, sister, and I stayed three nights and were amazed at the level of customer service received from hotel staff and contractor's performing renovations. Everyone we encountered greeted us with a smile and warm greeting. The hotel appears to be in its last phase of a major renovation however, it didn't impact our stay at all. It was quiet throughout our stay and the construction workers we encountered were as polite and welcoming as the hotel staff. One of them (David) assisted us in transitioning to an upgraded room when we decided the initial room we reserved wouldn't be enough room for the three of us. He absolutely refused all gratuities offered which is unheard of in today's times. This shows everyone's commitment to provide the best possible client experience. Kudos to the Partridge Inn, you have a selection of people who know a thing or two about client service. Hats off to you too David, you're a special individual. Thank you
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Monica
"Check in promptly or forfeit your room..."
Our actual check in time was a later than most, as we didn't arrive at the hotel until after 6:00 pm. Was very excited about this particular hotel, the history, and the beauty, but was extremely disappointed with customer service. I reserved, and paid the surcharge for a room with a balcony, but didn't receive a room with a balcony. When i questioned the receptionist at the front desk about how to resolve the issue I was promptly directed to take it up with the third party who I reserved through. I will admit, I read prior reviews about this particular hotel before confirming my reservation, and PI seems to be notorious for this behavior. I was really hoping, this was just a false accusation, but sadly it is not.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
meghan
My visit was to attend the Annual Jessye Norman School for the Arts Fundraiser held at the Maxwell Theater on the campus of the local college a few blocks from the Partridge Inn. The history of Augusta was an experience, and the hospitality of the citizens and surrounding commercial area great. I was pleased to be in the hometown of musician James Brown and so many other accomplished artists.
Response by The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton
Thank you so much for staying with us and giving us your comments. We love the history of Augusta and glad that you did as well. We hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Lloyd Van Horn
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
JAMES
"Facelift almost complete"
Going through facelift, but hotel had a bad smell, especially my room will try again. I stay there 90% of my Augusta visits.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
Dennis J
"nice!"
Quiet and comfortable
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
"Another wonderful stay at Partridge"
Perfect
Response by The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton
Thank you very much for staying with us. Perfect is very hard to improve on but please come and see us again so that you can see our finished renovation at the end of October. Sincerely, Lloyd Van Horn
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Debbie
They gave us a key to a room that was already occupied. Not good.
Response by The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton
Good afternoon, Thank you for your comments, we have used them to continue our training. I hope that you will come and see us again. Sincerely, Lloyd Van Horn
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"Decent"
Great hotel and really nice modernized rooms. Beautiful comfortable beds. All service by the hotel was great with the exception of the restaurant. Took forever to get dinner Saturday night and could tell the food had been left warming for quite some time. Other than the restaurant-great place-just dont eat there.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Martin
"Sweet times, sipping Sweet Tea a must stay hotel."
Hotel & staff AMAZING. I had read some not so favorable reviews for hotel & neighborhood, I was concerned. It is undergoing reno, & way to modern decor in a cheap way. Furnishings looks like overstock.com, w/ items that do not lend to the period at all + are not commercial grade & will need to be replaced in a year. I would expect more from a Hilton. Classic modern, with touches of the past lend itself better. As an interior designer/ architect staying at a run of the mill hotel or motel will not do when this type of treasure is around. Rooms are small but fine I would suggest the rooms with a balcony for a more spacious feel and a chance to enjoy the outdoors, you can order room service which was very speedy and delicious, with the most sweet & friendly staff of any staff from any hotel. The food was a true tribute to southern cooking. Sunday brunch = YUM. Grab a drink and sit out on the wrap around sitting porch and enjoy the era of bygone times. The penthouse rooftop deck is a must see in the day & night as the view is stunning. The neighborhood while I may not go walking in it at night felt perfectly safe & make sure to take a drive through the surrounding neighborhoods to enjoy the architecture and style that Augusta has to offer with its antebellum style estates and even smaller homes, which I would love to own a 120 year old home there.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
"Convenient location"
The first day I did not have waste baskets emptied or towels changed. The toilet was never cleaned, and water continually dripped from the vent onto the toilet, so it was always wet. The bathroom counter built-up dust daily, it was never cleaned. The carpet never vacuumed.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Live this place"
They are completing a total remodel of the hotel and it looks fantastic. Very modern, very clean look. I loved it already, but it has gotten so much better now.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
"Hotel in a state of reconstruction !!"
Was placed in a very small room when superior room was booked. Computers in restaurant was not working so paying was a problem. Check out was also having problems with their computers so still wanting on final bill a week later. We will never go back there!! Thanks to Expedia helping us we were able to partially enjoy the stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Undisclosed work zone"
Beautiful hotel. Did not know they were rehabbing the place. Temporary lobby. Lots of noise during the day. Food was very good but service at the restaurant was awful. Sunday buffet was quite good but overpriced unless you could eat for hours. Should be much better when finished.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Hal
"Beautiful historic hotel updated w/ modern details"
We had a lovely stay on the top floor of the hotel. The bar and restaurant were modern and definately a local hotspot. The food was delicious and the portions were large. Almost didn't want to leave to go back home.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Beth
"Top Notch"
Wife attending GRU, Partridge Inn provided a shuttle to the school and back, didn't have to worry about parking at the school. Customer service was top notch. Rooms were updated and very clean. They are remodeling the hotel, but made every accommodation for the guests. Can't wait to go back and stay again.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Could have been better!"
Overall stay is okay! It is still under renovation and came across a water smell in the hallway. One of the check in representatives was very unprofessional in how she managed my account. If I had to base my willingness to return on her performance, I will never return or recommend you sleep there. I definitely feel it's over priced for the customer service and room quality.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Hotel was under construction at the time of stay."
I pre-paid for a room with 2 beds and when I got there, they had none available so they gave me a room with one bed and brought up an aero-bed. I wouldn't have had to pre-pay and I could have paid less for the room I was put in. I'm hoping that they come through with a reimbursement for my troubles.....
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Great bedsA
5 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Rodrick
"Spacious room"
The room we had was recently renovated and very spacious. I would definitely book this hotel again if I was in the area.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Rachel
"Southern charmer with modern appointments"
Hotel is currently being renovated and becoming a hilton property- great southern charm as far as exterior building but updated and modern inside. My particular room was a bit small and awkward with a slanted wall but was because it followed old architectural lines of building - suspect rooms are not cookie cutter in dimensions. Restaurant is excellent. Once renovations are complete, will be very nice! It is outside of the commercial area of Augusta but short drive to everything - taxi service is poor in Augusta so if you stay here, rent a car
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Mary Jaye
"nice old hotel"
I stayed here with my family and had a great time. The pool was very clean and had towels on every chair. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very soft.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Boat Race"
My stay was excellent. I would recommend bringing back the breakfast buffet. See you next year....Augusta Southern Nationals
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Paul a.
"A Gem in the Making"
The hotel is under major reconstruction, so there is some inconvenience, but the staff are quite accommodating and manage to keep the hotel quite clean.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
carolyn
"Patridge Inn expected a lot more very disappointe"
That was my first time. I've never been in a hotel where they did not explain where or if they had a exercise room, where if they had indoor pool. What time does breakfast start and end.i knew nothing about the hotel. I call the front desk to warm up some food because I did not see one in my suite. This is the smallest suite I ever saw with no microwave to find out they did not have a microwave in the room. They only had one microwave in the break room for employee microwave only.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
yshi
"Beautiful old world hotel in Augusta"
We only stayed 1 night but pleasant experience, nice room great breakfast not overly expensive. Hotel still undergoing renovations will be fantastic when it is finished
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Sandra
"Wonderful hotel in the historic city of Augusta"
OK just to be candid, we did not realize the hotel is undergoing major renovation and construction. Unable to enter main lobby and were directed to a temporary entrance and check-in area. Having said that, we probably would not have stayed there if we had known, however we are glad we did not know because this hotel is just our taste. It has the feeling of the old gracious South, but when we entered our newly renovated bedroom we were so thrilled with a room and bath that had all the comfort one could wish for. A super comfortable bed, fabulous bedding, great light blocking drapes -new style that we had never seen before. Modern comfortable desk chair, great internet connection free of charge. And the bathroom had the best lighting I have ever experienced. Small but everything was there. The bar and restaurant where we had dinner had delicious food, the service kind and sweet. Bartender a charming young man who did everything to please. We are going to have to come back to Augusta and this will be where we will want to stay. Robes in the room would be another great touch and somehow we think that will come.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Inge
great service! very friendly good place to stay
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
oscar
The hotel room was clean and the beds were comfortable. They should have said the hotel was under renovations. We pulled up at night to see supplies piled up where a car would have parked prior to check-in. And it was a maze of construction to get to where the main lobby will eventually be. However, Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"We Love the Partridge Inn"
We have been staying at the PI every year since we started coming to Augusta in 2010 -- except for 2014 when it was undergoing renovation. We have enjoyed the staff and the hotel very much. I rated the hotel condition the highest not because it is in tip-top shape but because it's age justifies some wear and tear but also adds to its charm. I did not give the room a very high comfort score for two reasons: The drawers in the bathroom closet were prevented from opening more than a few inches because the closet door was in the way. Also, the Direct TV was very slow and unresponsive during prime time.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"My favorite hotel"
Loved this hotel. Will definitely be back. A great hotel with a B&B feel
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Margaret
Super comfy beds , clean rooms and welcoming staff
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Old and tired"
Friend's wedding reception held here. Maid took bathmat first day while we were at breakfast. Nothing else; just the bathmat. Day we were leaving she took all the towels even though we hadn't checked out. Short staffed for breakfast. Just used the buffet 'cause we didn't know you could order. Never greeted or given a menu. Showed up Sunday for brunch - bride's aunt was hosting it. No one in the restaurant knew about it so we ordered eggs. Later we saw wedding party and guests in separate room. No communications. Recently bought. They will undergo major updates soon. They need it badly.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Joan
Fantastic. Staff is wonderful
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
dominic
Great indépendant hotel, with huge southern charm, great bar prices also. Nice to have a hotel with a bar and restaurant in it. A rare find at this price point. Very nice veranda/porch to sit out on. very helpful friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"somewhat nice older hotel"
The pictures are a bit deceiving. It looks like you are in a quiet area with a serene view so I booked a balcony. It looks over a busy road with many other buildings in close proximity. The rocker chairs outside were not comfortable. Breakfast was overpriced for what was given. Hotel staff was nice; dinner staff was very nice. Cute older hotel but needs some renovations. I would stay again but choose to go somewhere else for breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Shonna
"Can't wait for the new and improved version"
I have stayed here many times, but not for several years. It was not the Partridge Inn of my past, the staff were lacodasical, but found out it has been bought by a new hotel group and will close in two weeks for renovations and will reopen in March 2015. I will be back to experience this new makeover
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Benjamin
"Great Character. Older hotel. Lots of history."
Great service, gave me a choice of two rooms. Love the character of this place and a wonderful price. I will stay again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Leonard
"Nice Place to Stay"
I had a nice stay here. The decor could use some work, but that is really a minor point. The parking garage is a bit small so parking in it was a challenge if you have a large car like I did. However, the staff was AMAZINGLY good and the room was very clean. For the price, it was a good value overall and I would recommend staying here if you are in Augusta.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Kearse
"Historical"
Entertainment was great! No where to dance or listen! Understaffed at breakfast and not enough food! Parking was all taking but parking attendants were fabulous! Carpets dirty and made hotel smell musty! To much furniture in our room! Clean but smelled musty and very noisy! Large gap under door!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Very nice stay."
The staff were lovely. Checked us in early. Helpful and pleasant. This is an old inn--charming and interesting; our room was somewhat cramped and the bathroom was very small. Great Internet service; microwave and refrigerator.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014