All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2110 Walton Way, Augusta, GA, 30904, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"We Love the Partridge Inn"
We have been staying at the PI every year since we started coming to Augusta in 2010 -- except for 2014 when it was undergoing renovation. We have enjoyed the staff and the hotel very much. I rated the hotel condition the highest not because it is in tip-top shape but because it's age justifies some wear and tear but also adds to its charm. I did not give the room a very high comfort score for two reasons: The drawers in the bathroom closet were prevented from opening more than a few inches because the closet door was in the way. Also, the Direct TV was very slow and unresponsive during prime time.
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"My favorite hotel"
Loved this hotel. Will definitely be back. A great hotel with a B&B feel
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Margaret
Super comfy beds , clean rooms and welcoming staff
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Old and tired"
Friend's wedding reception held here. Maid took bathmat first day while we were at breakfast. Nothing else; just the bathmat. Day we were leaving she took all the towels even though we hadn't checked out. Short staffed for breakfast. Just used the buffet 'cause we didn't know you could order. Never greeted or given a menu. Showed up Sunday for brunch - bride's aunt was hosting it. No one in the restaurant knew about it so we ordered eggs. Later we saw wedding party and guests in separate room. No communications. Recently bought. They will undergo major updates soon. They need it badly.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Joan
Fantastic. Staff is wonderful
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
dominic
Great indépendant hotel, with huge southern charm, great bar prices also. Nice to have a hotel with a bar and restaurant in it. A rare find at this price point. Very nice veranda/porch to sit out on. very helpful friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"somewhat nice older hotel"
The pictures are a bit deceiving. It looks like you are in a quiet area with a serene view so I booked a balcony. It looks over a busy road with many other buildings in close proximity. The rocker chairs outside were not comfortable. Breakfast was overpriced for what was given. Hotel staff was nice; dinner staff was very nice. Cute older hotel but needs some renovations. I would stay again but choose to go somewhere else for breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Shonna
"Can't wait for the new and improved version"
I have stayed here many times, but not for several years. It was not the Partridge Inn of my past, the staff were lacodasical, but found out it has been bought by a new hotel group and will close in two weeks for renovations and will reopen in March 2015. I will be back to experience this new makeover
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Benjamin
"Great Character. Older hotel. Lots of history."
Great service, gave me a choice of two rooms. Love the character of this place and a wonderful price. I will stay again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Leonard
"Nice Place to Stay"
I had a nice stay here. The decor could use some work, but that is really a minor point. The parking garage is a bit small so parking in it was a challenge if you have a large car like I did. However, the staff was AMAZINGLY good and the room was very clean. For the price, it was a good value overall and I would recommend staying here if you are in Augusta.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Kearse
"Historical"
Entertainment was great! No where to dance or listen! Understaffed at breakfast and not enough food! Parking was all taking but parking attendants were fabulous! Carpets dirty and made hotel smell musty! To much furniture in our room! Clean but smelled musty and very noisy! Large gap under door!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Very nice stay."
The staff were lovely. Checked us in early. Helpful and pleasant. This is an old inn--charming and interesting; our room was somewhat cramped and the bathroom was very small. Great Internet service; microwave and refrigerator.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Hotel needs updating
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Nice historic hotel"
1st hotel we booked was terrible so we were so happy to get an immediate reservation for 1 night. Very pleasant historic hotel. Nice & clean. Staff pleasant. Tv wasnt working but they. Brought another one though so they really tried. Parking was a little hard as they had several large events -- IRONMan folks & a wedding. Would stay here again
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Albert
"Good Location but Missing Details"
This hotel lacks a certain amount of necessities. Rooms are large but scantily furnished. Fridge and microwave but only one chair and no hand soap in the bath. Constant music throughout hotel at all hours was disturbing.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Partridge Inn poor condition"
Unresponsive to a reported facility problem with bats. Won't be staying there again.
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Aviles
hotel has a smell that needs to be addressed. room lacked a full mirror
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Resteraunt was great but not up to its rating....old hotels are romantic but this one needs a sprucing up...,but it's still a real cool place to get away to....
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Loren Paul Miller
"Great Stay!!"
Great stay!
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Hotel staff didn't seem very motivated, (except the bar tenders). It is such a shame to see such a beautiful hotel is such disrepair. The hotel needs a major upgrade. I will not stay there again unless it gets a major renovation.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Tired old hotel
"Very nice atmosphere. New carpet would help."
No complaints. Quiet room. Carpet in hallway showing wear
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"A Southern Experience"
If want a great hotel that has a unique Southern feel, go to the Partridge Inn. Felt as if I was transported to the 1930's. Great fun and beautiful place.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Craig
"Pleasantly Surprised"
The hotel met and exceeded my expectations for my stay; everything from the staff to the amenities were great. The entire experience made the wonderful setting even better. I will definitely be visiting the Partridge Inn again when in the area.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"My husband messed up"
My husband screwed up after staying here I will NEVER stay at another Red Roof Inn again! The hotel was beautiful although the surrounding area was not as close to Ft Gordon as I would've liked & not much in walking distance. We destroyed the Labor Day buffet because the food was WONDERFUL definitely worth the price & the star was very friendly & helpful!
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Marcela
"Leaning Room"
First off the staff and cleanliness of the hotel was excellent but that's about it. The room I was checked into leaned it was to the point where you can see and feel it. I was going to complain until I notice the whole hotel is like that. I read that the hotel had a multi million dollar renovation but clearly skip the foundation issues. Then I was place next to house keeping storage area and it sound like a dry was on during the night. I stayed two night for $227 it was not worth it. The jazz night is amazing though!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Fuller
Very Goog
5 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Clinton Moss Jr
"Our room wasn't clean"
The room was not clean. Pepperoni on the floor. The shower was so small you could barely turn around in it. We were looking forward to staying in this historic hotel but were disappointed with our stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Historical Inn that comes with an amazing staff."
Was most pleased with the staff in all levels. Everyone was very pleasant, professional and eager to please. I was quite impressed. There was great food, drinks and entertainment.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Andres
"Old hotel with broken A/C in rooms."
The good parts of the hotel are that it is located in what seemed like a nice historic part of town and the hotel has a lot of history and a restaurant with a bar. The staff seemed nice. The rooms: Layout was cramped and strange, A/C was broken, and the floor was very wet from the rain leaking into the room. Amenities: Pool was out of order, breakfast was overpriced, dinner was overpriced, restaurant felt awkward. The staff: Promised me a room with A/C that worked and after waiting around for 2 hours finally gave up and settled with a promise that our room would be discounted. No discount was given when I asked for it again at checkout. I would not recommend this hotel, nor would I return. This was an annoyance to my vacation with my wife and small children.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Mitch
"lots of potential"
historic hotel that has a lot of character but not up kept and starting to show. our air went out one night so rather warm evening. just bought and currently bank owned but new owners taking over soon. hopefully they will renovate
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Joe J
"Historic hotel"
While I did find that my room was reasonably clean, this is a historic hotel so don't expect something newer. The staff was very professional but also not very warm and welcoming, which isn't bad but when traveling on business, it's nice to have a warm welcome. The parking is a little difficult, but not impossible. Since it is central to Augusta, it's pretty easy to get around the city from the hotel. I spent a little extra for a room with a balcony, and I got lucky that it faced downtown. I sat in the rocking chair during sunset and it made for a peaceful evening.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
The hotel was neat and clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable. There is a restaurant and bar that plays jazz music on the weekends and a pool. I had a great experience and would definitely go back.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
was a good stay 0verall. last night there someone close by had their tv going all night which kept me awake
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
david
"Return to Partridge Inn great"
I went to dental school in Augusta. I brought my son back for a tour of the dental school. Partridge Inn was awesome. Brought back great memories. We had our graduation party here
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Boat races"
it was fine
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Very nice historic hotel. The rooms were small but completely comfortable. Very nice view and good location, easy drive to downtown Augusta.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Kristy
"Not as advertised"
I travel frequently in the southeast for work. This hotel was very out of date and seemed like it could fall apart. Did not feel comfortable at this hotel. Elevator cert. was out of date.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Elli
"historic or delapitated?"
First we were given a room the size of a shoe box. They later upgraded us to a suite. However, the furniture, the rugs and the curtains were old and stained. I didn't want to touch anything. The only way to use the window air conditioner was to leave the curtain open to the world. We were very unhappy and canceled the remaining two days of our stay. At the time the desk clerk reassured me I would not be charged. He even shook my hand. Now they have charged expedia and are not responding to my request for a refund. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Deb. G.
"Historic, but at a price..."
Great spot! Quaint for it's antiquity, however the affordable price is an indication there's a sacrifice involved. Well marked and decorated for its historicity, but at least during this stay, the staff was either short in number, or short in attention to detail. The beer cans in and around pool area remained the two days we were there. Upon arrival we found two bugs (dead, thank goodness,) crumbs on floor near nightstand in our room. The bargain price draws a less discerning clientele, as one or two families allowed a band of youngsters to run around the halls until 12:30AM, knocking on doors and running away. The next morning napkins, candy wrappers, straws, etc. were in the elevator, lobby, along with empty cocktail glasses and more beer cans around the pool. Used towels and chairs scattered all around as well. BUT... even with all that, this lovely old structure sits on a hill, far enough away from Augusta to enjoy quiet, yet see the lights downtown. Close enough to run to town for exploring and experiencing Augusta's history and charm. Just be prepared for the Partridge Inn. Granted, it wasn't the Masters, but it was the Fourth of July. Oh! The hotel bar, restaurant, the bartenders & wait staff are 4-star, a must!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Old but a nice stay"
Hotel definitely shows signs of aging. A little pricey for the condition it is in. Overall a nice stay.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Ben
"Good location, great historical hotel"
Friendly staff, clean room, centrally located
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Debbie
"Not the dream hotel I thought"
The rooms were clean, but so small we felt closed in. The rooms are old and in much need of renovations. We changed rooms 3 times before we could find one to be comfortable in, plus the air cond. was not working well in any of the 3 rooms we had. We were suppose to stay 3 nights and ended up staying just the one night. Most of the staff were very friendly. The hotel had a nice bar by the restaurant which we tried, but we did not want to stay any longer.It was in a beautiful residential area, but not close to anything to walk to.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2014
Beverley
For an older historic hotel, we were very impressed with the condition and comfort of the room. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
I was in my hometown of Augusta recently to attend a wedding. With family coming in from all over the country there was really only one place that we all wanted to stay - The Partridge Inn. This grand historic inn exudes true southern charm with loyal patrons like me returning to her year after year. I admit I was a little taken aback to read some of the less than favorable reviews-old, sagging, creaky. It made me wonder if those 'reviewers' would say the same thing about their favorite grandmother …or if they ever go to see her?! The hotel staff are some of the best in the business: The Rooms Director, who knew my late father well, saw to it that all of our rooms were located on the same floor in close proximity to each other (Thanks for the balcony rooms!). Taanja and Brantley at the front desk handled every one of our special requests with aplomb and went out of their way to ensure a memorable experience for us all. Well done folks! Several of us even stayed an extra day just so we could have a leisurely day at the hotel and enjoy their legendary Sunday Brunch; Kudos to Janet, Chef, and the rest of the PI Grill staff. Fantastic!
5 night trip May 14, 2014
Robert Hand
"Not very impressive"
Given the price you expect a little something. Not broken elevators, surly staff and overpriced and not so great food.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Home for a wedding"
Staying a the PI is like stepping through history. A trip to Augusta isn't complete until you've checked out this old grand dame! Thank you for making our trip back to Augusta so special! Great staff!
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
NV Hand
"Partridge"
The hotel is southern mansion house. Reminds you of some bed and breakfasts that I have stayed in. The room was clean and tidy. The facility could use a facelift but overall nice stay. Convenient to the James Brown arena.
Other trip May 12, 2014
phillip
"nice, quaint hotel near medical college."
My family and I loved your PI hotel. It was clean and comfy. The restaurant and bar were very good. Lots of room on the southern style patio. We were all pleased with our stay.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Michele
"perfect for our Augusta wedding"
This hotel was an old family residence. There is a lot of history here! The hotel doesn't have all the sleekness that a newer hotel has, but what it does have is charm. The staff are accommodating and the restaurants' food is very good. The rooms were comfortable and clean my children enjoyed the pool.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Angie
"Charming Inn"
The Partridge Inn has charm galore and I would definitely stay there again. It is old but it's clean and I didn't want for anything. My room had it's own balcony with a couple of rocking chairs and I enjoyed sitting out there in the evenings. I did not use the pool but it appeared to be in good shape. The restaurant is really nice. They have a huge outside patio for eating or drinking. The food is tasty but I'd like to see more budget friendly options.
Other trip May 1, 2014