All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2110 Walton Way, Augusta, GA, 30904, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not the dream hotel I thought"
The rooms were clean, but so small we felt closed in. The rooms are old and in much need of renovations. We changed rooms 3 times before we could find one to be comfortable in, plus the air cond. was not working well in any of the 3 rooms we had. We were suppose to stay 3 nights and ended up staying just the one night. Most of the staff were very friendly. The hotel had a nice bar by the restaurant which we tried, but we did not want to stay any longer.It was in a beautiful residential area, but not close to anything to walk to.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2014
Beverley
For an older historic hotel, we were very impressed with the condition and comfort of the room. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
I was in my hometown of Augusta recently to attend a wedding. With family coming in from all over the country there was really only one place that we all wanted to stay - The Partridge Inn. This grand historic inn exudes true southern charm with loyal patrons like me returning to her year after year. I admit I was a little taken aback to read some of the less than favorable reviews-old, sagging, creaky. It made me wonder if those 'reviewers' would say the same thing about their favorite grandmother …or if they ever go to see her?! The hotel staff are some of the best in the business: The Rooms Director, who knew my late father well, saw to it that all of our rooms were located on the same floor in close proximity to each other (Thanks for the balcony rooms!). Taanja and Brantley at the front desk handled every one of our special requests with aplomb and went out of their way to ensure a memorable experience for us all. Well done folks! Several of us even stayed an extra day just so we could have a leisurely day at the hotel and enjoy their legendary Sunday Brunch; Kudos to Janet, Chef, and the rest of the PI Grill staff. Fantastic!
5 night trip May 14, 2014
Robert Hand
"Not very impressive"
Given the price you expect a little something. Not broken elevators, surly staff and overpriced and not so great food.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Home for a wedding"
Staying a the PI is like stepping through history. A trip to Augusta isn't complete until you've checked out this old grand dame! Thank you for making our trip back to Augusta so special! Great staff!
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
NV Hand
"Partridge"
The hotel is southern mansion house. Reminds you of some bed and breakfasts that I have stayed in. The room was clean and tidy. The facility could use a facelift but overall nice stay. Convenient to the James Brown arena.
Other trip May 12, 2014
phillip
"nice, quaint hotel near medical college."
My family and I loved your PI hotel. It was clean and comfy. The restaurant and bar were very good. Lots of room on the southern style patio. We were all pleased with our stay.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Michele
"perfect for our Augusta wedding"
This hotel was an old family residence. There is a lot of history here! The hotel doesn't have all the sleekness that a newer hotel has, but what it does have is charm. The staff are accommodating and the restaurants' food is very good. The rooms were comfortable and clean my children enjoyed the pool.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Angie
"Charming Inn"
The Partridge Inn has charm galore and I would definitely stay there again. It is old but it's clean and I didn't want for anything. My room had it's own balcony with a couple of rocking chairs and I enjoyed sitting out there in the evenings. I did not use the pool but it appeared to be in good shape. The restaurant is really nice. They have a huge outside patio for eating or drinking. The food is tasty but I'd like to see more budget friendly options.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"Charming Inn"
Other trip May 1, 2014
The service was great, the food was great, I thought the furniture needed some care (chips and carpet snags gave the hotel a questionable care look). But the rooms were clean and the grounds were too. If they took a look at having a furniture person come in to minimize the appearance of the chips, straightened the crooked lamp shades and used freshener in the carpets to minimize the impact of old carpet they would have gotten all 5's.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
"This hotel is close to Georgia Reginal Hospital"
Customer service at this hotel was the worst ever and I would not recommend to my friends or anyone else. This is really sad because it is so close to the hospital if you have a loved one staying there and need a place close to stay. We stayed there this weekend along with our friends from Macon who's baby was born on April 23 and had to be airlifted to this hospital because they had the only machine that could help save her life. They ask for a refrigerator with a freezer so that the mother could pump and freeze her milk for when the baby is able to eat. They would not give this to her. They ask for towels because there were none left in their room. I had to end up going down and get them. They had no compassion what so ever for this family. This family is under enough stress without all the problems they had to deal with at this hotel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Sandy
"dissapointing"
The room gave 'small' new meaning. Must have been a lovely hotel in it's day but the fifth floor rooms look like they were originally intended for the help. I did not see anything that looked remotely like the pictures on the web. Looks like a tired old building. The air conditioning smelled very dank, the corridors were noisey. 82 degrees and a lovely breeze so I thought I would eat on the porch. Chairs and tables dirty with debris and bird dropings. The meal took a half hour (cheeseburger) The staff was friendly. I would not go there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"One Night Stay with Character!"
We were in town for a family event at Fort Gordon and wanted to stay in Augusta as opposed to staying in one of the chain hotels. Let me start by saying that if you're expecting a luxury hotel, you're not going to be happy. The layout has some quirks, but I thin you'll be pleasantly surprised. With the way the hotel was constructed, I found our room to be very quiet, no sounds of traffic or from other guests. The view out our window the following morning was just fantastic. The bar was very nice, but I wish that they offered some signature drinks in keeping with the hotel's age.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Loved the quaint, historic feel of the inn. I'll definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
CJ
"Shabby"
Disappointing. No basic amenities in the room (ex.no lid on ice bucket, no info on hotel or area-no menu for restaurant) Shabby to the point of looking dirty (curtains, windows). Even the public areas looked shabby or dirty (porches, bar). Except for the young lady at check-in, service was dis-interested. We did get a quiet room though. Sad ending to a hotel that was once great. Probably will not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Pleasure travel
"very nice hotel"
If your going to allow pets, you need an area to walk them. It was very hard to find a place for my dog to do her business.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
kat
"Nice place to stay in Historic District."
I personally prefer this Historic Bldg to a new sterile motel. Very good personal service. Loved it. Will definitely return.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Historic hotel with mediocre service"
Historic hotel in pleasant setting, where I have stayed and visited many times over the years. I actually lived close by for about 9 years. The hotel and grounds are maintained but the staff and speed of service remind you that you are in the old deep south. Check in / out can be with poorly trained and coached people, they give you the impression that they are not even educated. They have a lack of priority and you can wait to be acknowledged and served. They move at their speed in their world. The breakfast is nearly okay, unfortunately a fraction of what it could be. But again the setting and location within the city on the hill is very nice.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"grately overated placed to stay"
For the price we got a motel 6 size room for a Hilton price. The tv remote didn't work. The desk light didn't work. Both had to be replaced.There was a wasp in the room.that we had to catch and flush down the toilet. I would not stay there ever again
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
Richard Friedberg
"Lovely old place"
The staff are all incredibly friendly and eager to help. We also ate at the bar and grille, the food was wonderful. Our room was quite comfortable, my only complaints being that the shower curtain was moldy and the walls are so thin that you can hear every movement of anyone in the hallway. It's just a quick drive to downtown, and the Somerville neigborhood around the Inn is also worth exploring. The old style charm makes it worth a stay.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Great. Good food and excellent entertainment in hotel on Friday and Saturday nights.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Charming old hotel, no so charming service"
The front desk service needs improvement. At check-in, the clerk chose to help another guest that arrived after she had already begun working on my check-in, so I stood there patiently and waited while she helped someone else - extremely poor service. The wait staff in the restaurant was less than desirable. After check-in I decided to dine on-site around 2pm. I arrived in the restaurant and stated "One for lunch please" - the response was...."Lunch???", to which I replied, "this is a restaurant, correct?" Afterwards, the service was awful - took 30 minutes to get a reuben.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Not worth it"
Disappointed and the stuff did not move us when there was a wedding on our floor
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Well be returning"
I love it the Bar inside the hotel...Also the waitress there name Ashley did great waiting on us...The rooms were nice and spacious very clean good down home 2 earth ppl n I will be coming bk...
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great stay!!"
I was in town to teach a training, and staying at the Partridge Inn was well worth it. It was very quiet. The hotel staff were very helpful and extremely nice. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and set up of the room. It is an older hotel but I can appreciate the architecture of it. Every place that I needed to go to was 10 to 15 minutes or less away. The breakfast at the hotel in the restaurant was really good also.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
missjad
"Very comfortable room."
My room was large and very comfortable. I have stayed in this hotel many times and the rooms (because it is a very old structure ) very in size....but regardless of the size of the room you will feel right at home.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Virginia
"Good Price"
The hotel is ok for as old as it is. However, staff could have paid a little more attention to detailed cleaning and professionalism.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Fabulous Stay at the Partridge Inn!"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Partridge Inn Augusta, GA. The staff, service, amenities and accommodations were excellent. The front desk clerk and housekeeping staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
JohnW
"Haunted historical hotel"
Lovely historical building, with character , but could have a friendlier staff. We had a large suite with plenty of closet space and the bed was quite comfy as well! Ps. Look up the history on the Inn and learn about " Emily " ;)
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Breakfast was not included and that was something that didn't sit well with me. Other than that, good stay.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Partridge Inn"
We enjoyed our two-night stay at the Partridge Inn. Room was cozy and clean and had HDTV, mini fridge, and microwave. We enjoyed our balcony access but were disappointed that the balcony was shared with the neighboring room. Didn't get a chance to try the P.I. Bar and Grill, but maybe next time. We would definitely revisit the Partridge Inn for another romantic getaway.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2014
"Conveniently located, good walking neighborhood"
The building is older, but the staff is very nice, and the rooms are comfortable.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
First time stay and was very pleased with the service at check in, staff friendliness, history of the inn. Cleanliness of room, quality of linens. Ate at the hotel restaurant PI Bar & Grill was very pleased with service and the quality of the meal. Would stay here again, if back in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
B. Bernardo
"Step back in time"
Interesting history of hotel. Old time charm meets today's comfort
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
Lawrence McCarty
"Good location in nice area of Augusta"
No welcome at the door, one person at registration desk...a bit of a wait. The room keys were wrapped in a piece of paper with the number scrawled on it, along with the internet access code - said they ran out of card envelopes. No offer to help with luggage. Garage - no attendants or assistance. Very slow elevator. Checked with restaurant about Sunday brunch - no reservations required - was told about a breakfast menu at $10 rather than brunch at $20+ and it offered a good selection of items. Out for the evening - when I came back about 9:30, no parking anywhere. I went to the desk to inquire about where to park...no one was there. A workman came by - said he was leaving and where he was parked and he held the spot for me until I got there.(nice guy). On Sunday I asked for a late check-out - no late check outs that day, but gave me 30 minutes extra as I was having Brunch there. Went to the dining room and was told that the only food was the brunch buffet, no breakfast menu offered! After eating, I went back to my room and the key didn't work as it cancelled at check-out time - although I was granted 30 extra minutes. So had to go back to the desk...oh, so sorry! Today I found a $20 charge on my cc for services I did not have. When I called the hotel I was told that they always do that, and it will be removed from my cc bill in a few days...but, I wasn't told about it. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Bonnie
"Lots of character"
I had a balcony room as everyone suggested. Plenty of room. This hotel is definitely showing its age. The door to balcony didn't close properly so there was a draft. No light in the shower so taking one was to be done in the dark. The bed was very comfortable but the pillows so,so. Also Internet and cable is non existent at night but seems to work during the day. The housekeepers did an awesome job cleaning my room. Overall it wasn't a bad experience but it wasn't a great one either. Pretty much what I expected from previous reviews.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
h
"Unexpected Stay"
Great hotel if you like older hotels with character. Well maintained, clean, and very friendly staff.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
The service and room was very good. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Nice stay will stay again
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"quite location"
Historic hotel in a nice quiet part of town but yet close to downtown.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
Keith
This is my second time staying here and it was just as great as the first. My wife and I booked through the Valentine's weekend not knowing a major ice storm would sweep through one day prior to our stay. The hotel lost power and the staff was as accomodating as possible under those conditions. Power was restored that evening and everything was great thereafter. The Sunday brunch is good, but a bit pricey. Be prepared for $25/plate without alcohol. Overall really great place, especially during spring-fall months if you get a balcony view. The pool looks very inviting even during the middle of winter!
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Not so great."
Would not stay here again, woke up to roach crawling in floor. Bathroom tiles loose, shower curtain short so water sprayed floor. Breakfast setup similar to a continental breakfast but towards the end of my eating I was presented with a bill for $10.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
I thought the Hotel is overrated, had small bugs in the room, checked for bed bugs in sheets but where clean.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
RRW
"Hotel in need of updating."
The ads for this hotel are deceiving. It is in a poor location and is run down.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Lori
"nice hotel"
this hotel was vey nice. sure it had some flaws but that all showed the age and history of the building itself. w had a minor problem with the room ad the staff worked hard to please my wife due t her disabilities and wound up upgrading our room. The hotel staff not only got us another room but even came in loaded our belongings ad moved us to the other room.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Terry
Nice little Hotel. We came down to go house hunting, and this was a good hotel for the price. The staff was very friendly, and the room had a small kitchen.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"not recommended"
My room was infested with beetles that resemble lady bugs. The kitchen consisted of a microwave and dorm fridge stacked on the floor. NO reception on the TV, pillows stuffed in the windows to keep out the draft, dead battery in the alarm clock, no menu provided for the room service ( you have to go to the front desk and ask for one and place your order from there)
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
Gayle
"Charming hotel, not impressed by staff"
The hotel itself was lovely. Definitely has the character expected of an older place (e.g. loud heating system, not great water pressure in the shower). The bed was comfortable and things were clean, which was all that really mattered to me :) I arrived late and there wasn't anyone at the front desk. I waited for a good five minutes and then called the main number. The woman who finally appeared to check me in wasn't apologetic and in general I found the staff to be less-than-friendly. It certainly wasn't a deal breaker though and I would consider staying again if I'm in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Historic...but"
The staff was delightful. The rooms are in need of updating and refreshing. The pictures on line did not match the rooms condition. Although the bathroom was spotless, the rest of the room looked a tad dingy and outdated. Not what I expected visually.The staff was very accommodating, friendly and respectful.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2014