All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

4.8
    4.9
"Very Nice local hotel, best location"
Love the hotel! Enjoy the staying. Hotel is right next to the Charles Bridge. Service is excellent. Hotel restaurant is best value. Room is big enough for two. And yes, this hotel has an elevator.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Archibald at the Charles Bridge"
I LOVE this hotel. It is situated perfectly in Prague right by the famous Charles Bridge. A quick walk and flight up some stairs and you are on the bridge. To the left is the walk to the castle and to the right is the walk to Old Town. By booking this hotel, you never need to get a cab or ride the tram because everything is in about a 30 minute walk from the hotel. The breakfast buffet is good and they have a machine that brews American style coffee, espresso, cappuccino, and even my favorite hot chocolate. The selection of food is good and keep me going most of the day, though the food around town is so delicious you may not want to fill up too much on the breakfast. My only complaint was that they had cooked tomatoes with some type of cheese on it and they only had it only one morning. It was so delicious, I wish they served them everyday. My room was facing the garden and it was pretty big for a hotel room not in the USA. The bed was firm but not uncomfortable. I prefer soft beds but the firmness of the bed was not bad it is firm not hard at all. Overall my trip was great and the experience at the hotel was amazing. If you want a beautiful hotel that is quiet and perfectly located stay here. I will only stay at this hotel when I return to Prague.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Christopher
"Girls family trip in Prague"
My mom, sister and I stayed her on our girls trip to Prague. We loved the hotel and the location was perfect. It was central to everything and in a good area that made us feel safe walking back at night alone. The staff was also extremely helpful! Our flight leaving to Prague didn't leave until almost midnight and they were very accommodating and let us use the room till around 9pm. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Danika
"Hotel next to the heart of Prague - Charles bridge"
Nice staying in a perfectly positioned hotel. All recommendations.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Sasa
"Excellent location and atmosphere"
The hotel is located just off the Charles Bridge in a quaint little plaza with a few cafes that had a little jazz band playing every night. When walking around and looking at other hotels we were considering, we were thrilled with our choice. Old Town is a simple walk across the bridge and the Lesser Quarter was great for grabbing non-touristy dinners. It also makes the castle quite a bit more accessible. One tip: it's tucked away in a little corner and can be a little difficult to find when first arriving. If you're flying in, call ahead to the hotel and ask them to arrange a cab to pick you up from the airport so you can be sure the driver knows the best way to get you there.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"Charming yellow hotel on Castle side of river."
A charming boutique on a quaint square very near the river and Charles Bridge - quiet.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Leslie
"Quiet, next to Charles bridge - Don't bring a car!"
Chosen because the website seemed to indicate that parking was available.The good- the location is awesome for getting to the Bridge early in the morning before the Hordes of tourists arrive (we were in Prague at the end of September and by noon the Bridge is wall-to-wall people). It is fairly close to all of the major tourist attractions. The Breakfast was fabulous- a large selection. We ate in the restaurant the first night we arrived and the goulash was one of the better dishes I had in Prague. The room we had a bedroom and a sitting room - the bathroom was tiny ( typical for Europe) . Everything was clean except the A/C had an off-odor as if the filter needed to be cleaned. Loved the elevator. My biggest complain has to do with parking - First, do NOT bring a car to Prague - as it is harder to drive in than NYC, Chicago, Munich, SFO, and LA. If you do bring a car you need to know that this hotel only has 4 parking spots available at the hotel which must be reserved far in advance. If you do not have a reservation - you have to park at a city garage that is approx. a 15 minute walk to the hotel (not the 8 minutes that we were told). Also, due to the one-way streets and current repairs taking place to the Charles Bridge, you have to drive about 20 minutes around the city to get to the hotel to drop off your luggage before driving 20 minutes back to the parking garage (and that is from the other side of the Bridge where our GPS had routed us).
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Jill
The stay was great. The hotel is in a prime spot. The only drawback to that is you can hear loud people walking buy if the window is open.
4 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Good choice for tourists"
My wife and I had only two nights and one full day (a Sunday) to stay in Prague, but we made the most of it -- really saw and did a lot, and this hotel was a great home base to do it from. Great location ... literally just a one-minute walk to the Charles Bridge, and there are lots of restaurants nearby to enjoy. A short walk also to many interesting sights and places (we even walked to the castle from there) and to tram stops and metro station. The room was comfortable and does have air-conditioning, which is a must during summer months (and many other hotels do not), and the breakfast there is very very good with a wide variety of items. Bathroom was a little small but I liked the shower, with a nice powerful hand-held sprayer. Friendly and helpful staff; especially the man at the front desk, he was great, and arranged a car to take us to the airport early in the morning. And, like many people there, speaks perfect English which is helpful also. You won't regret booking this hotel, I highly recommend it.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Jeff G.
"The best location for old Prague!"
If you are looking for a convenient location to get to most of the beautiful old Town portion of Prague but not be in the middle of the major tourist area, this hotel is it. You can see the Charles bridge from your window! Very accommodating staff, wonderful breakfast, a lovely little park outside the front door, cafes all along each side of the little traveled road, and just a few steps from the bridge made this is fantastic stay in Prague!
4 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
frankieb
"Perfect location"
This hotel and staff is one of the best I've ever experienced . I only have 2 minor issues. The hotel did not have an iron or ironing board for guest use. My other minor issue was the pillows were not comfortable at all. Of course this is a personal preference . But in all I would highly recommend this place. One of the very best !!!! Exceptional staff !!!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"One of the best places to stay!"
This is one of the nicest hotels we have stayed in. It is literally within steps of the Charles Bridge, but on a quiet side street. The room was large, very clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom in our room was very small, but it was OK. The front desk staff was extremely helpful in all our requests, including arranging for a car and driver to pick us up at the airport and also to show up at 4AM the day of our departure. The breakfast buffet was quite good with a change of some items daily. The ONLY fault I could say was I wish there was more of an assortment of wonderful breads and rolls! There are many good restaurants within steps from the hotel - don't miss the John Lennon Pub which also serves very good food. Hotel amenities were fine and we had absolutely NO problem connecting to their free Wi-Fi! We definitely would stay here on a return visit to Prague. We were there over Easter and while it was very crowded, we felt safe with a very noticeable police presence. There are so many restaurants it's hard to pick but there was never one where the food was excellent and at a very reasonable price.
4 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Perfect location"
Cannot say enough good things about the staff at the Archibald Charles Bridge, and the location is wonderful, right beside the Charles Bridge, yet so quiet at night, we hardly believed we were in the heart of the city. The rooms were very well supplied and the wifi was excellent.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Jo
This was a great location, the hotel was convenient, clean and the personnel was very helpful. The hotel also had an excellent breakfast available.
4 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Great place! Just off the Charles Bridge"
We stayed her for 3 nights in late April. There was a car to pick us up from the airport and a great room (number 17) on the 2nd floor looking out over the square (where they filmed part of Mission Impossible). The room had the usual kettle and minibar - plenty of space in the fridge for your own items too - a point missed in most hotels. The restaurant within the hotel wasn't the high point, but we only went there once. This place is perfectly placed for walking around Prague. The bar next door also has a lovely outdoor area right on the river with a view of The Charles Bridge. The staff were great and even took care of stamping and posting our postcards at the end of our stay too!
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
"Excellent stay, perfect location"
Our stay at the Archibald was perfectly pleasant and everything we expected from a 4 star hotel. Granted, this isn't a 5 star luxury hotel, but with spacious and well maintained rooms, courteous service from the staff, and a good breakfast spread, it will adequately fulfill the requirements for a short stay in the Prague area. Not to mention the amazing location of this hotel - its just a hop, skip, and jump away from the Charles bridge, yet a slightly away from the crowded touristy areas to give you a comfortable feel .All in all,we were a few friends on a modest budget in Prague and this hotel delivered.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Jose
"Great Location!"
Perfect location for walking tour of Prague. Attached restaurant was nice with a good breakfast and good room service options. Parking is a little tricky, but not too big of a deal.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Wow"
From the minute you walk in the nice service starts.nice breakfast.good restaurant to even have lunch or dinner.( reasonable prices).room is huge and nicely remodeled .very classy 4 star hotel for the price I paid .50 meters from the bridge .and 10 minute walk either way to all shops and attractions.wifi has also a very nice strong signal.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Ned
"Prague, Oct 2013"
Very convenient location within a block of going up the stairs to the Charles Bridge where you see the beautiful view of the castle, cathedrals and other bridges too. Only a few blocks from the tram that goes to the castle and other parts of the city. Very cool inside walls of the rooms with nice brick work. Breakfast buffet was one of the best we've ever experienced.
3 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Tidwell
"Comfortable hotel conveniently located by the west"
Stayed for 3 nites and found the front desk folks, especially Marek, to be friendly and extremely helpful and accommodating. They helped arrange tours, recommended dining establishments, gave great tips on currency exchanges and ATM locations and provided excellent all around service. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and their crispy bacon was the only European hotel I've stayed at in the last 3 years to make it like most Americans like it, not the half cooked, limp variety usually provided. It's also within easy walking distance to the major touristy locations in Old Town. If I ever have the occasion to visit Prague again I will be staying at the Archibald.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Mr Bob
"Nice hotel in an excellent location for the sites!"
Staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was authentic and quite comfortable. Being next to the Charles Bridge was wonderful - easy walk to all the major parts of town. Cute restaurants right across the street. The breakfast they provided was great!
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
"Great City great Hotel"
The only bad part of the trip was that the room we booked with Hotels.com was not the room we ended up with, Hotels.com show a picture of the room we a paid for but when we checked in the hotel said that Hotels.com had been asked to remove the picture of the room we thought we had booked, the hotel were great, they gave us a room overlooking the river and other perks to compensate for the extra we paid for a room which we should not have done, we would stay again at this hotel, they were great. The breakfast bar was great, the restaurant was really good and the staff amazing. Just be careful that which room you are booking.
4 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Steve Mann
"Well-situated, cozy hotel at the foot of bridge"
Hotel is well-located at Malostrana side of Charles Bridge on walk down to Kampa Park. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful, room was comfortable and well-furnished, if a bit worn. Bathroom was clean and well-stocked. Staff was very helpful with directions and travel arrangements to and from airport. Street outside hotel has several cafes and restaurants, but the hotel restaurant was by far the most affordable and most delicious one we tried.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2013
Excellent location
"Close to Everything"
Great Hotel, Great Location, Excellent Staff !!!
3 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"great place to stay and close to all the sites."
highly recommend
Terry
"Ideal hotel for exploring Prague."
Couldn't be better on all counts. No luxury, just what you need for a good price.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Great hotel, great location"
We loved our stay at Archibald/Charles Bridge. The room was large, the bathroom was great. The included breakfast was full of great choices and well prepared. The location at the base of the Charles Bridge puts you in the heart of everything wonderful.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Robin
"Will stay here again"
Friendly front desk, helpful with directions. Very close to St Charles bridge, easy access to old town Good breakfast with eggs, bacon, meats, cheese, fruit, cereal, and lots of juice. Lots of hot water for AM showers I will stay here again!
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Wayne
"Nice hotel close to Carles Bridge! (1min by walk)"
It's a good location for sightseeing. We can easily go to the main tourist area like Prague castle or Old square by walk. It takes only 10-20 minutes. We can use free wifi in our room and there are two laptops we are free to use in front of reception. Regarding to the staff, they are friendly. But we had two bad situations in a reception. Firstly, one of them gave us the wrong imfomation about the bus stop and time table. So we couldn't go to the Chesky Krumlov where we've wanted to go! ( Actually he told us that we can often get the bus in a day but we can do only a few... and we couldn't find the bus stop he taught. we asked another people in the city where it is. It was different way.) Secondly, he made a mistake about the money exchanging. We received less local currencies. Totally... It's good, I think.
Other trip May 13, 2013
prague
"great hotel"
We spent three nights at this hotel and it was great. The room was large, the bathroom was new and clean. The breakfast was good. The hotel is in a great location. I would stay here again. I went to several other countries on my vacation, and this hotel was the best out of all the ones I stayed.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Shane
"Great place"
This was a great hotel, friendly staff. Excellent location right off the Charles bridge. Everything tourist-ey was easily walkable. I would definitely stay here again. My only complaints was the breakfast wasn't good, but it was free so I can't really complain too much, the coffee came out of a machine. A stupid thing to complain about I know. Our room was on the first floor right by the lobby so at times it felt a little noisy but nothing too terrible. Other then those 2 small complaints everything else was excellent, clean, convenient, excellent helpful staff and really nice bathrooms.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2013
Maria
"Nice and affordable place"
It was awsome, hotel facilities, not fancy at all; but very nice, very clean and wonderful service. Location can be better, close to the turistic places, walking distance to anywere we went, and we walk a lot.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2012
Nelson
"Perfect hotel for touring in Prague"
We were so happy with the choice of the Archibald at the Charles Bridge. The location could not have been better for seeing old Prague. We walked to nearby music venues and old churches where classical concerts could be heard every evening in a different beautiful location. The hotel was quiet, pleasant while not fancy, and the staff was very helpful and professional. We would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Beverly
"Ideally located hotel near Charles Bridge"
I chose this hotel for its incomparable location, on an attractive square facing the river and very close to the historic Charles Bridge in the center of Prague. We were lucky enough to have a large room with two double windows facing the river. The room was adequately furnished with antique style pine king bed, armoire and bedside tables. The bathroom was efficient and included full bath with shower, sink and toilet. All worked very well. Breakfast buffet was served in an attractive brick-vaulted basement restaurant. Food choices were plentiful and service was very good. The front desk staff were very accommodating, helpful and efficient. We would gladly stay here again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"Very satisfied"
Great location, right next to the Chain Bridge, not far from the metro station. Reasonable price. Our best breakfast with wide selections is included. Good wireless internet in the room. Has refrig, coffee pot etc. Except that the bed is a bit too hard.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2012
Ning
"Charming and comfortable"
Lovely, quiet room. Very clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful and multi-lingual. The restaurant was also good. Luxury but affordable. Great location under the bridge.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Anonymous
"Very good hotel but without parking"
The room was very good. The breakfast was modest but adequate. The worst thing was parking. Even paying over $20 a day, the hotel could not secure a parking for us. They have only three parking spots. The location of the hotel is ideal between the two sections of the old city. I will stay in this hotel again if they can give me parking space, other wise I will look for another hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"nice, but noisy"
great location, nice rooms, limited breakfast choices. No a/c. Be aware of noise if you end up with a room facing the street as we did.
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
We enjoyed our staying at the hotel. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. I love the location, it is so convenient.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2012
Meilin

"50th Birthday Destination"
Just about the perfect place to stay if you want to be in the Old City. Hotel was fantastic, clean and the service and food great. Would highly recommend
5 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Great hotel in a fabulous location"
Stayed here because it was recomended Lovely comfortable and clean room. Nice view over the square. Great breakfast and great service from staff. Amazing location for exploring the city on foot, by metro or by tram. Would definately stay there again and have already recomended to friends.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Mrs
"Very nice hotel in the quiet Kampa area"
Very nice hotel in the quiet Kampa area. Very friendly and attentive staff. Delicious and generous breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Xavier
"Lovely hotel close to everything but quiet."
Very smooth check-in. Beautiful looking hotel in a small quiet square really near the Charles Bridge. Room was very spacious. Selection at breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Lesley
"Excellent hotel and location"
Fantastic hotel, friendly staff and ideal location to see the sites of Prague.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Andrea
"Second visit to this ideally located hotel...."
A lovely hotel perfectly situated next to the Charles bridge and a 5-10 minute walk to the old and lesser towns. Clean and comfortable rooms and staff who all go the extra mile to make the stay special.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Lovely hotel close to the old town"
This hotel was recommended by a friend and I was very happy with it. The staff were very friendly, especially on reception. They were very helpful with giving directions and advice on getting around. The only criticism I have is that the bed was hard but other than that the hotel was perfect. It was in a great location for sightseeing as it is next to the Charles Bridge, which meant we could walk into the Old Town and to Prague castle. I would definitely stay there again
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Tracey
"Excellent hotel brilliant postion"
Just the best hotel on all accounts have now stayed there four times and will return again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Lovely hotel beside Charles Bridge"
Excellent hotel, lovely third floor room with view of river and Charles Bridge. Had meal in restaurant each night and food first class. Residents get 20% discount. Breakfast included in room price also great and good selection. No hesitation in recommending this hotel.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Lindy
"Highly recommended"
Great hotel, excellennt staff and within walking distance of everything. Only 5 minutes away from the subway station. Well done
Other trip Feb 18, 2015