All hotels in Anthem, Arizona, United States of America
42415 N 41st Dr, Anthem, AZ, 85086, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Conference in Anthem"
My stay at Hampton Inn Anthem was superb. I was able to walk across the street to convenience stores, gas stations, restaurants, and the AnthemCivic Center just a few blocks away. The pool, Lounge, and Business Center/Computers were excellent and well-placed. THANK YOU for placing this Hampton Inn in such a strategic location. I had no idea that this planned community of anthem was so pristine and beautiful - and so close to Phoenix. I would gladly stay here again in the future.
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Not as good as last time I stayed"
The clerk said he couldn't find my reservation and it was the fault of the computer. I kept saying "Expedia, Expedia". No joy. Then I showed him the confirmation on my phone and he said "Oh, Expedia! Yeah here it is". The waste basket in the bathroom was full to the brim. The clerk didn't bother calling the staff to turn the air conditioner on even though the temp outside was 101 and the curtains were wide open and facing the sun. I told the clerk about the garbage and he said "Oh" and did nothing. Otherwise OK.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
JD
"family vacation"
After traveling, we wanted a comfortable place to relax before going to the Grand Canyon. We relaxed, swam, found a local restaurant for dinner, and were refreshed to begin our adventure.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Eileen
"Nice place!"
Clean and comfortable! Bathrooms were clean carpet was clean food was good..
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Sam
"Best lodging in area!!!"
Very comfortable safe area close to exceptional dining and shopping choices.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
R Brian
"Great Place!"
We've stayed here 3 times now. Great location and super service. The pool is nice and they always have towels! The only thing that was a bummer was that the fan in the bathroom was super dirty and they don't have blenders to make morning smoothies. Other than that it's perfect and we will for sure be back!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Vegas Trip"
Staff was very nice, the bed is so comfortable we thought about staying another night it was so nice. Breakfast was good and had many selections
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Leasa
"A great place to stay!"
We have family in Anthem AZ and always stay at the Hampton when we visit. It's right off the freeway and near major stores and restaurants. The rooms are very clean, the staff is great and the free breakfast is more than just danish and coffee.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
The rooms and hotel in General were very clean and the breakfast was actual good.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"All I Can Say Is Hinkles Hinkles Clarpocklonting!!"
Nice stay. The eggs tasted somewhat manufactured, but they were ok nevertheless.
3 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Close to everything!"
Comfortable and close to Phoenix attractions and also easy drive to Sedona, nice pool, shopping nearby, not to mention the state park.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Weekend Tourist
"Mostly good overall."
Very nice place to stay. Only two experiences were not pleasant. One was the front desk clerk forgot to give me back my credit card and I didn't realize it gone until 150 miles later. Second the breakfast bar was not well attended. Good for stay, eat somewhere else.
Brandon
"Nice rooms until you need to use the A/C"
We stayed at this hotel because of its close proximity to Lake Pleasant. The location was travel friendly, with a 24 hour convience store on the corner, and a Denny's and Del Taco in the same parking lot which made meals simple. The hotel itself was clean, with a contemporary western motif. The staff was friendly and expedited our check in. We were very satisfied with our room when we entered. it was spacious and clean with no signs of heavy traffic. As we settled in for the night, we noted the sheets, specifically the comforter wasn't so inviting. it was lumpy and had a rigid fabric, making it rough to lay against. The major problem then presented itself. The room was at a comfortable temperature when we entered the room, so when the A/C finally kicked on, it was like a mack truck turning over. Normally as long as you keep the unit on, its not so much of a disturbance, but the room can only be so cold. So, for the two nights we stayed here, we were forced to try and sleep through the sound of a semi truck starting in our room several times through out the night. If you're a light sleeper, this issue may be one to take with caution. Our mornings were made easy by the free breakfast provided by the hotel. If you are like me, and travel with several kids, a free breakfast saves around $40.00 a day. The breakfast included, waffle makers, an egg option, a variety of breads as well and cold and warm cereal, juices and of course, coffee.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Musker50
It was a very quite hotel, which made you feel a little like home. Everyone was friendly and efficient. There are no complaints.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"I thought it was new!"
I really liked this Hampton Inn. When I came down to check out I asked how old the hotel was and I was informed about ten years. You never would have guessed. I thought the hotel was new! Very clean, great look, looks upscale. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Randy Snyder
Great hotel I stayed by myself with my kids and felt very safe and very clean. Great breakfast every morning! Diffently would stay there again
5 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
"Very pleasant stay."
We had a very pleasant stay on our way back to phoenix. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and staff friendly. In general a great experience, but the only thing that was a minus was that I booked my stay by hotels.com and I prepaid for the stay. I was surprised that Hamptom then bill my credit card for the same stay. Hopeful that this issue gets resolved.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
Carlos
"Work week stay"
The staff were very pleasant and efficient. The hotel was very quiet and clean. Breakfast was changed up a little each day. Wifi worked without any problems. The only thing I didn't have that I typically would in another hotel is a pay movie option which would have been nice with the longer stay this time.
3 night business trip May 27, 2014
"excellent pkace to stay"
the hotel was clean, great breakfast, great location and affordly priced
3 night family trip May 18, 2014
ellen
"Clean, Quiet, Comfortable."
Hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. Stores and restaurants nearby.
4 night trip May 21, 2014
"Solid updated Hotel close to Anthem and Shopping"
The hotel is always our first choice when we visit Anthem, AZ. The facility was updated a year or so ago, and is now even better than it was before. It's a clean and comfortable facility that is very convenient to the Outlets accross the street, and the Community of Anthem. Much better for us than staying 10 miles away down off of Happy Valley.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
cadewg
"Great hotel in Anthem, AZ"
Fantastic experience. The hotel exceeded my expectations. I wasn't expecting much of a 3 star hotel and I was blown away. Hotel staff were friendly, resourceful and helpful. Even the included complimentary breakfast was good. If I have the chance, I will definitely stay in Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem again.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Gerry
"sleep good and comfortable and great front desk!!"
Well first time at this place or with this company! We came from Maui, Hawaii was very tired after our flight. this is a 10 star place. From all the front desk to workers to breakfast bar. This place is worth every penny. Everything is clean and in tip top shape. We live on Maui and it is like paradise without the ocean. Will be back and recommend this to every one. Thanks for the wonderful stay! Jeff and Cindy Maui
3 night trip May 12, 2014
cindy and jeff kern
"Nice hotel to stay at on your way to Grand Canyon"
Very nice hotel and hotel staff were VERY nice and thorough.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Good, clean hotel. Noisy refrigerator."
We just stayed for the night. The lobby was pretty and there's a little courtyard. The staff is very nice. It was generally quiet. Unfortunately, our refrigerator started to make really loud "generating" noises in the middle of the night. It took me a while to figure out what it was, and also that it wasn't going to stop on its own. I just unplugged it and the room was quiet again. Unfortunately, I was now awake at 3 am, and couldn't go back to sleep. Breakfast was very basic: scrambled eggs, sausage, an assortment of cereals, waffle machine and whole fruit, but good enough to start the day.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
jonelson
"Close to all the places we were planning to see."
It was great. Our room had every convenience we could want. My granddaughter loved the pool.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
Tillie Munoz
"Good pool & location but that's all!"
The only thing nice about this hotel was the pool & location. The beds were hard as a rock & the free breakfast was either stale store bought pastries or cold food that once was hot.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice place, a bit pricey."
Nice hotel, friendly staff, easy access, close to shopping/services/freeway, good breakfast. But way to high of a price to pay. It's the only hotel in town, so if you want to stay here you are pretty much stuck paying the price.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Mrs.R.
"close to all must-see"
The hotel was very nice and the employees very friendly. We had breakfast from the hotel and it was very good for a free breakfast. I use the fitness center and it had what anybody need it to stay fit, but it was a little too hot for me I did not see a/c in there.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
"Shooting at Winter Range"
Overall, very nice hotel to stay at. We brought along our young dog and there were no issues with having him. I did give advance notice that we were bring the dog. Hotel staff was very helpful. The breakfast was great and well stocked even though there were many guests eating. The room was quiet and was well kept. Enjoyed our stay and will return next year for the National Cowboy Shoot.
4 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Everyone that works there was very nice and helpful. The breakfasts are great also. worked out well for us going back next year for the third time.
7 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Joe M.
"Nice Hotel, if a bit pricey."
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Location next to outlet malls, but kinda far from everything else in the Phoenix area. The price was a bit high. But the beds where nice, the rooms were spacious, and up-to-date, the service was excellent, and the cleanliness of the hole place was above par. I would stay there again if needed.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Great Breakfast!"
Great continental breakfast and very comfortable stay. Lots of shopping very close. Convienently located right next to highway.
Response by Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Dear Traveler, Thanks for staying with us and posting your comments. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. I hope we can serve you here again. Sincerely, Ken Jacobs Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
If you need to stay in Anthem, this is a great place.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"We're repeat customers!"
This is our 2nd stay at the Hampton Inn. The location is ideal for freeway access and the free hot breakfast is great (not just muffins and bagels). The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Staff is very friendly and accomodating. We stayed just before Christmas and they had a gift wrapping station in the lobby, complete with wrapping paper and all you need to wrap presents! We'll definately stay again!
Response by Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Dear Susan O, Thanks so much for coming back to stay with us. It’s guests like you that make our jobs of providing the best in service, accommodations, amenities and facilities very rewarding. We really appreciate your compliments and look forward to serving you and your family here many more times. Sincerely, Ken Jacobs Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Perfect location to stay just north of phoenix"
The free breakfast was one of the best that I have had while traveling.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Great place to stay 20 min N of PHX"
If you are going to Anthem for any reason and need to spend the night this is the place we would choose again!
Response by Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Dear John McLeod, Thank you very much for your recent visit and for taking the time to post your comments and 5 star rating. It is always our pleasure to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Sincerely, Ken Jacobs Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Awesome stay! Clean, beautiful, comfortable, excellent service. My disappointments... Hot tub was closed, and the breakfast was sad... waffle mix gone, fruit looked horrible.
Response by Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Dear Traveler, Thanks for staying with us and posting your comments. I'm sorry you were disappointed with our breakfast and offer my apologies. We value your business and your input which we will use to improve our operation. I will review the proper procedures for storing, preparing and presenting the breakfast so others do not than the same experience. I hope you will give us an opportunity to regain your confidence on a future visit. Sincerely, Ken Jacobs Guest Relations Manager
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"close to must see area"
Enjoyed the stay. Only complaint - hard bed.
Response by Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Dear Lisa, Thanks for staying with us and posting your comments. I'm sorry you were disappointed with our bed and offer my apologies. We appreciate your business and hope we can serve you here again. Sincerely, Ken Jacobs Guest Relations Manager
3 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Hotel on way to vacationing with friends."
Everything here was very nice. Breakfast was a little less than desirable, but it was free.... ??
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
""What else would you expect?"
Many hotels look the same. The staff make all the difference. I travel internationally and ANY hotel would take this staff in a minute. They really make you feel that they truly want your stay to be what you want and need. Kudos to Victoria, Alexander, Stephan and all the support team!!!Coming back in 3 weeks.
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
James Bliehall
Perfect place for what we had to do. Excellent front desk help - gave us the name and directions to a Thai restaurant. Breakfast good - everyone friendly.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Mary S
Great, had to fly to AZ for a funeral, very affordable, great breakfast buffet every morning, fresh coffee all day and night. Very friendly staff. Walmart just about across the street for anything you may have forgotten to bring altho Hotel will give you toothbrush, toothpaste and things like that. Also Outlet across the street for shopping.
4 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Lorraine Coady
Needs to be up graded,room,bath room and carpeting.very old and warn.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2013
R Cur
"Close to our destination"
My stay there was awesome. We were able to swim for hours the two nights we were there. The breakfasts were great with such a big selection. The location was great especially so close to the outlet mall. Liked the location away from all the Phoenix traffic. It was perfect. Plan to stay there in March when I plan to be in that area again. We stayed at the Hampton in Anthem, AZ.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"VERY NICE FOLKS and CLEAN, NICE HOTEL"
The staff was very nice and accommodating (I was after a dental surgery). After I checked in, they even called me to follow up if I am happy with the room and if I need anything. They had all you might want and more for the breakfast and 24/24 hot coffees and tea. All was very clean, I also used the pool in the morning for 1 hour. To be recommended. And again, I was HIGHLY impressed with the courtesy of all the staff. Thank you!
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"Great location! Access to shops and resturants!"
Very enjoyable!
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Very well kept with nice amenities and friendly staff. Location good if you need to be close to Anthem, which we needed to do. Decent choices for free breakfast. We had only booked two nights but stayed for 3 and would go back again.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Very nice hotel. Peaceful stay. Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Clean, comfortable and awesome staff"
On hot Phoenix area days and nights, AC is very important. This unit delivered. Also white sheets and comforters assured cleanliness. Only draw back, too many kids on our floor whose parents do not monitor. A lot of running and slamming doors. Only one night though, since their event was over and they left. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.
Response by Hampton Inn Phoenix/Anthem
Dear GLO, Thanks for staying with us and posting your comments. I'm sorry we didn't do a better job of managing the youth group we had in house during your stay and offer my apologies. I will use your review in discussions and training to improve our operation. I'm glad to learn you will be back, and hope you will let us know how we are doing during your future visits. Sincerely, Ken Jacobs Guest Relations Manager
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013