All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
3300 Championship Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX, 76177, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice property! Great value!"
The hotel was beautiful the staff was accommodating and very professional. Far exceeded my expectations. The rooms were clean, the amenities were luxurious, and the beds were so comfortable. Whenever I travel to Dallas/Fort Worth I will only stay at the Marriott Hotel &Golf Club.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Andrea
"great hotel"
great time very comfortable beds
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Close to airport"
Our stay was real nice. Room was extremely clean, and quiet at night. I do highly recommend this hotel. I loved it!!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Silvia
"Excellent Professional and Welcoming Staff"
Beautiful grounds and great location. The front desk staff are welcoming and professional. Clean throughout. Comfortable chair and bed, which were as pictured on your website. Clean fitness facility. The only thing I would change is the wifi should be free to all guest from all rooms. Rm#622 Enjoyed our stay, and we will return.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Smith
"Very nice hotel with an unusual country view"
Staff food and room are very nice.Tgere are three things I would like improved: 1) the fitted sheet put on more securely as it came off the bed while I was sleeping (but at least it HAS a fitted sheet) 2) the AC says it goes down to 65 but I felt hot and that's it's lowest temperature. 3) there is no hook to hang your towels that I could find. These are just suggestions I shoukd make to take a nice comfortable hotel to an absolutely PERFECT hotel.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Nice and clean. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Traveler from Wisconsin"
Very nice hotel... location was convenient but remote
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Serene getaway"
A quick trip for pleasure, this hotel served its purpose well. Welcoming front desk staff, comfortable room, and great view. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Lacy
"Awesome Experience"
The hotel and staff were wonderful and very accommodating. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Quick one night stay. The grounds were amazing- the pool and lounge areas. The rooms were nice but not great. The beds were a little hard for my comfort. Overall I would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
leisure travel
"Great Place for a Family Stop"
Nice stay near the golf course - beautiful setting if you don't need to stay in the city of Ft. Worth. Lots of conversation areas, indoors and out, for groups of all sizes. We heard a lot of the conversations in the next room, so be aware if privacy is an issue. Overall it was a great place to stay for one night. The gentleman that brought a refrigerator to our room was very pleasant - a great ambassador for the hotel. (He also recommended a great place for us to get a unique dinner.) There is no need to pay for parking, it is all free at this location. If you can, reserve a room on the golf course. The view through the wall of windows was just lovely. Simply put: Clean, considerate, quick check-in and kind employees. (Yes, the Texas Motor Speedway is nearby, but there were no races that weekend, so traffic was minimal and outside noise nonexistent.)
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Kathryn, thank you for taking time to give us feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. You pointed out some of our best attributes with beautiful setting, great views and kind employees. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on a return visit.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Life saver"
Very accommodating.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Room very nice. However they charge for everything. Even local calls. Beds are hard. But VERY fancy place with beautiful grounds.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Tesha, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are happy you enjoyed our location, grounds and rooms with great views but we’re sorry you didn’t enjoy the cost incidental charges. Our goal is to provide a very good value at a fair and competitive price for the rooms and all of the amenities we offer. We will take this opportunity to evaluate our pricing and the costs to see if we can include them in a room package price. Hopefully we can find a solution that is appealing to all our guests.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
tesha
"Great location,"
Grounds very nice. Being well off the highway results in a very quiet atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Used it for overnite after a football game."
Staff very accommodating and friendly. Rooms clean.
Sara
"Nice place to relax"
Very comfortable rooms and food descent, has a nice comfortable country atmospere and setting kinda out by itself
"Weekend get a way"
I saw the ratings it was getting so i guess thats why i expected so much more than what i got, it was nice. Bed was comfortable and big. I could hear the people beside me in the morning, thats what woke me. The restroom ceiling was peeling off and a few other minor things i didnt like. But other than that i had a wonderful stay. Speedy check in and check out, that was wonderful. For the most part i enjoyed it
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking time to share feedback from your recent weekend get a way. I am glad you liked it for the most part and am sorry for the shortcomings mentioned. I will absolutely review them as we work to improve. We hope to welcome you back soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Loved it!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Janelle Favela
"The stay was ok at best."
The stay was ok at best. This weekend was to celebrate my wedding anniversary. I called to confirm what came with the room, I was told nothing. All I had was a room. No internet...no microwave. When I needed to heat my food I called for a microwave and was told the front desk had one. I was not told that I could order one as a courtesy amenity to the room. It took 1.5 hours to get the microwave. There was water leaking from the wall I the bathroom. We had wall plugs that did not work. The only good part was that the room was clean and quite but we do not expect to go back ever.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us. Please accept my apologies for not taking your cue of a wedding anniversary night and making it a special stay. Our goal is to pick up on every guest cue and turn that into a Marriott Brilliant memory. The level of service you describe is not the level of service expected of our associates and product. I will share your comments with our team members and will focus on ways to make sure this does not happen again. We hope you will reconsider and come back and stay with us again so we can leave you with a much better experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Really nice staff, fantastic rooms, walking distance to the race track! Just bring a blanket if you don't want to sweat under a down comforter!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"All good except creaky bed"
This was our 2nd stay at this hotel in the last 6 months. The first stay was great. I had all good things to say. This time the bed had a side that leaned down as if an elephant had sat on it and there were some noisy people across the hall.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank for taking the time to leave us a review and for your continued loyalty. I apologize that your second stay with us did not live up to your first. I hope you let one of us know that your bed was slanted and you had noise issues we would have been more than happy to help you get both of these issues resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I can assure your third stay will exceed your expectations. Many Thanks, Emma S Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Overall satisfied with the exception of the room's air conditioning and pillows. Even though the room's thermostat was set at the lowest temperature, the room still seemed somewhat warm, but, not uncomfortable. The pillows provided were small in size. Wife and I prefer larger (standard sized) pillows. The hotel's staff were very friendly and attentive.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Scott F
Was disappointed that they charged for wi-fi in the room. Also the breakfast was way too expensive for what it was.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for leaving us a review. I apologize you were disappointed to see we charged for extra amenities. Rather than incorporate them into the room rate we prefer our guests to decide which amenities they may or may not want to use. We are priced very competitively and we are transparent with these charges! I will certainly take your comments on board as we make adjustments to our pricing and services. Many Thanks, Emma S Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Just OK"
DO NOT GET THE BREAKFAST BUFFET- Total waste of $13.95. Horrible! Rooms were just ok and the bed was not very comfortable in my opinion. I have had much better at Hampton Inn. Marriott wants to charge for everything like Wifi.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Jeremy, thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay at the Marriott Champions Circle. I am sorry for the shortcomings that you mentioned and want you to know that we will especially work with our staff to make sure the breakfast buffet is improved as we certainly do not want guests thinking it is horrible. I apologize you felt as though we charged for everything, we ensure our prices are competitive for the services we offer. We hope that your will give us a second chance when in the area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jeremy
They gave my room away then sent me to s holiday inn down the street
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you incurred when we were not being able to accommodate your reservation. We severely underestimated the last minute volume of reservations for this Labor Day Weekend and therefore were not able to honor your reservation at our hotel. This unfortunately does happen occasionally across the industry and although rare I agree it does not make it anymore right. As with any reservation that is relocated to a similar standard property, we pay for the room and transport to the other hotel. I apologize for this experience and I hope that you will give us another chance to make it right.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice place don't get the breakfast"
The hotel is nice and staff was great for the little interaction we had. My wife and I stayed at this hotel before, the main reason why we came back was the location and the breakfast in the morning. We live like 15 mins away from the hotel. The room as great but the breakfast was flat out awful this time disgusting. It was so bad that my wife and I will never stay there again might as well go home.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for your continued loyalty. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the staff but we’re disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your breakfast. I hope you will give us a chance to redeem your trust by preparing a special breakfast served in your room next time you stay with us. We strive to make sure all of your interactions are great and want to apologize that we let you down.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Romantic getaway"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Yvonne
"Always a nice staff."
The lobby décor is lovely and the front desk, bell staff, housekeepers and food service are very accommodating, polite and warm. Good location for the DFW area without having to fight the traffic inside those two towns.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel for meeting with friends from around th"
Pleasant facikity and staff from check-in to check-out.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Marriotts are nice."
Wi-fi was NOT free - you've got to be kidding. Get with it, Marriott.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
NM
"Urban getaway."
This hotel feels like you are away from it all. However you are only minutes away from the city. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a night away with a loved one or a weekend away.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Beautiful view and amenities. WiFi should have been complimentary but all other prices were reasonable.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Jacob
"Pre Medical trip to Baylor Medical"
There was wife if you wanted to pay extra! Around $15.00 There was a huge spider Web between a lamp and the headboard. Made me wonder where the spider was. The rest was acceptable.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
JVZ
"Negative"
Only negative is you have to travel six plus miles to find something to do.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Pleasant hotel and stay."
The hotel is nice and clean and the staff was prompt and courteous. Check in was smooth and quick and an extra blanket was brought up immediately after we requested it. My family and I went to the pool to swim and even my kids noticed that the pool wasn't very clean. It was a hot day and so it was very busy, but still fairly dirty.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Fun weekend!"
Went here for a weekend trip with family and had a great time. It's quite a drive from downtown Fort Worth, but close to Roanoke which has some really great restaurants. The pool was fun, and they allow you to bring your own cooler with drinks so that was nice. There was no fridge in our room, but if you call to the front desk they will bring you one up! Overall great place to stay and the view of the golf course was really pretty!
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for spending your Independence Day at the Marriott Champions Circle. While our hotel and golf course is set in a secluded location, we are minutes away from Roanoke which has over forty restaurants and has been declared the “Unique Dining Capital of Texas”. We hope you choose to spend another weekend at our hotel and take advantage of spending an evening on Oak Street in Roanoke.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"July 4th"
Not happy with the bar. Didn't want to drive anywhere. There were NO FIREWORK Displays anywhere near us. The pool was great but should have had a pool service and could have made the hotel a lot more money. The room was awesome. Great view of the area but nothing really around if you wanted to grab a bite to eat if you didn't want to eat at hotel.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Novocilsky
"It was a room!"
I really had high hopes for this hotel being a Marriott and all only to find our room in need of repair. I had to install the TV wiring to make it operational, and the bathroom needed a remodel badly in light if the cracked ceiling and tub seal peeling and growing mildew. When I called room service, I was put on hold. After 5 minutes, I direct dialed the hotel! Not very attentive to their guests I guess.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and thank you for choosing to stay at the Marriott Champions Circle. Our goal is to make your stay relaxing, enjoyable and Brilliant; I apologize we were not able to accomplish this during your visit. We will share your comments with our staff and work to immediately correct the deficiencies that you have brought to our attention. I hope that time you are in the area you will consider staying with us again for a much more enjoyable stay!
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
HC
"Loved it!"
My mom and I flew down to DFW and needed a place to stay while apartment searching. The best thing about the hotel was the concierge lounge two doors down from my room. We got breakfast, appetizers and desert in this lounge. I have never seen this in a hotel and loved it!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Kendra
"great accommodations"
had a great experience, especially for the price, at this particular hotel. well done!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"I have stayed at several Marriott hotels and this"
I have stayed at several Marriott hotels and this one by far was the least impressive. We stayed for 2 nights and the room was not cleaned. There was very few amenities near the location.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for being a loyal Marriott guest. It is regrettable that your stay with us did not meet the expectations that previous Marriott Hotels have provided for you. We strive to make your stay at the Marriott Champions Circle great but see we let you down. I appreciate you letting us know about your problem and will work with our staff to make sure we get this problem corrected. While we do not have restaurants adjacent to our hotel, we are minutes away from several restaurants and attractions in Roanoke, Texas; the “the unique dining capital of Texas”. We hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to Fort Worth.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club"
The hotel is basically across the road from the race track. Good, if you are going to the races. However, it is pretty far afeild for anyting else. A litte hard to get to. Those are my only complaints. Always clean, food is good, if a little pricey. Service is excellent.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Average Hotel - Great Service"
Hotel and grounds were nice, Our King Room had no Refrigerator or Microwave which was a real surprise. The air conditioner in the room could only keep the temperature at about 74. The hotel service was great! We stayed at another hotel the previous night for half the price and the room was twice as nice.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the Marriott Champions Circle. I apologize that the temperature in your room could not be lowered to an enjoyable and comfortable level; especially in June. Our hotel has not installed microwaves or refrigerators in the guest rooms but do have them available upon request from our Front Desk. We hope that your will give us an opportunity to make a better impression and return for another visit using Hotels.com.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Packman
"Convenient for what we were there for."
Very upset about housekeeping barging in at 10:00 the next morning when we were still in our room....
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Texas Motor Speedway Getaway"
I booked this hotel because of the location to the Texas speedway. Our stay was great. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was excellent, clean, and the food was very good. We do plan to stay again.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2014
Ronald Thomas
"Anniversary"
The hotel was nice and very clean. Not a lot to choose from in regards to eating there was one small bar/rest. We were just getting away for one night and the hotel was a great price and good location. If your into golf there is a course on site.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Drew
"Beautiful Room & View"
The view from our room was beautiful - the pool at night is amazing. Loved the basketball court and they even provide the basketballs! Great hotel for the price and close to everything!
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
DM
What made this stay special is that the hotel is somewhat secluded from today's fast pace life providing a relaxing experience, a rare commodity in today's World. We enjoyed our stay very much.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Gino Solla
"Nice Experience"
Beautiful view of the golf course and hotel grounds Golf course greens were in terrible shape expecially for $65+ Breakfast buffet was typical, nothing fancy. Would stay here again but play at a different course.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Dinner with Don and Phyllis"
Wonderful! Fabulous hotel! Will stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014