All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
3300 Championship Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX, 76177, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Very nice accommodations, clean and comfortable, staff pleasant.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
A little out of the way, but that is a good thing. Basketball court on site for the kids.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
danny
"Satisfied customer!!!"
Great accommodations!!!
3 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Marianne
"Solid"
Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great Courtyard"
Nice hotel Best courtyard I've stayed in
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Roberta
"Would not recommend this hotel to anyone."
We stayed in one of the suites. We were told there would be a big bathtub in the suite and it was so small it could barely fit one adult in it. There was a huge stain on the couch. The movie ordering didn't work in the living room area. There was a woman working the front desk who was absolutely no help to us for anything at all. She was unfriendly and couldn't answer any of our questions. When we asked what the random $150 charge to our card was she simply said "I don't know," and didn't even attempt to find out until we asked. We ordered the Romance package but the champagne and strawberries were not in our room when we arrived like we were told it would be. When we called the front desk the lady said "oh yea, I have to let them know you're here." She was the worst customer service person. We were also supposed to have the turn down service and never received this. We paid for a package and didn't recieve everything in the package.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Mr. Mohler, first let me apologize for the terrible experience you received at our hotel. We have so many great associates at the hotel and am sorry you encountered an associate that portrayed a totally unacceptable behavior. There is no excuse for your Romance Package not to have gone smoothly from arrival to departure. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to make it right as we would love to restore your faith in our property and provide you with the experience you should have had initially.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Jeremy Mohler
"Awards night trip"
Awesome place, clean, neat, great staff, the very best!!!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
photographer
"Marriott by the Speedway, Ft. Worth Tx"
Very nice view of golf course!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"highly disappointed"
Overall the hotel was subpar from what I expect for this chain. The walls were paper thin. The room was worn out and needed updated.the decor was stuck in the 90s. Really who charges for basic Internet anymore let alone 12.95 a day. That is obscene. I wouldn't stay there again.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
First and foremost, please accept my apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your time with us. I am sorry for the shortcomings you mentioned. We will absolutely review them as we work to improve. Thank you.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"will stay again"
Quiet pleasant stay great rate as well
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
matthew
"Bed"
All in all it wasn't a bad stay, but the bed was very uncomfortable and I could not et a good nights sleep
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Hotel was nice & the staff too. Also clean. Nice bathroom. Location within 10 minutes of food and shopping- not much really close to it though.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Christa
"Exceptional Hotel"
We stay in several hotels for business and I must say this hotel was by far the cleanest with the best service staff. Will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Girls get away"
We had a great time - ordered room service several times and the staff delivering we're always very nice -
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
AmyL
"Fun visit"
The only thing I really missed was not having a small refrigerator in the room.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
It was great! The lady at the front desk was incredibly nice.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
I had an excellent overall experience. Very nice property!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Just okay, nothing great"
Okay hotel, but far from everything. Rooms are a bit old and have very thin walls.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to let us know what you thought. I apologize for the thin walls and hope that you were not inconvenienced during your stay. Our plan is to refresh the rooms sometime this year but hope that until then, you will come back and enjoy the dining and entertainment in Roanoke and Alliance Town Center which are just minutes from the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"beautiful, safe, and great price."
Beautiful propertty that is well maintained. Night staff was a little slow getting us checked in, (getting to the front desk, taking calls during our check in, ringing up two transactions separately instead of together to save time) but they were friendly. I would come back here again though because of cleanliness, safety, and great price..
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Robin
I had an unpleasant stay in the hotel due to booking problem. When I got to the hotel my reservation wasn't registered in their system, somehow their computer system was slow and wouldn't even take my credit card. It took almost an hour before the problem was resolved and I have to call expedia where I booked my hotel to report the problem. The lady in the front desk wasn't too helpful and not making much of an effort.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Please accept my apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your check in at our hotel. As you will see by our many good comments from our Expedia guests, the situation you encountered is pretty rare but I will use your comments with our team to make sure it does not happen again. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"good location"
the bed was very uncomfortable...like sleeping on a table, and the comfortor and sheets felt stif like they were startched, therefore uncomfortable. There was no continental breakfast and no refrigerator or microwave in the room. When we went to use the hot tub, the gates were all locked and the staff at the front desk didn't have a clue why. I probably would not stay at this hotel again.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
First and foremost please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay with us. Please know that what you describe here is not the level of service expected of our employees and our product. I do apologize that you were unaware that we do not provide a complimentary continental breakfast and also that our rooms are not equipped with microwaves. I never like hearing that our guests won’t be back and hope that you will reconsider if you return to the Fort Worth area.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great hotel near Texas Motor Speedway"
This hotel was chosen mainly because we wanted to be near the shopping center on I35. It was back from the highway so noise wasn't a factor. Very nice rooms and lobby. There is also a basketball court and tennis court available for hotel guests. The only complaint would be lack of breakfast options. I would use this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Paula
"nice getaway"
Well we came up to see a friend. The staff is great, no was not a word they spoke.they were very accom
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
Christopher
"Upscale Hotel At a Great Value."
This is the nicest hotel in the area, and we secured an excellent rate during the Christmas holidays. Although it is right off the highway, it felt quite safe and was in a convenient location. I am a stickler about cleanliness; for the the most part the hotel appeared clean, but the room could have been cleaner. I have a very bad back and the bed was quite comfortable. We ran out of hot water several times, which was unexpected because we were told they were only at 24% capacity. We ordered room service only once and it was delicious. However, there was an unexpected "delivery charge" in addition to the gratuity. Overall we are quite satisfied, expect to stay again, and would recommend it to others.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
I thought everything was perfect EXCEPT for the temperature downstairs. I was working quite a bit and wanted to eat regularly at the lounge downstairs, but the entire downstairs was extremely cold which made it difficult to enjoy. I generally keep my room on 68 degrees, so I'm not normally in a place that's too cold. However, all of the employees besides those actively moving were wearing thick jackets, and several guests either left and came back with jackets and sweaters or just left altogether. On my final night they did at least turn the heat on a little bit, but it wasn't much of an improvement. The bar and restaurant will have more customers, and keep them longer, if you don't freeze them out!
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"Marriott"
Very relaxing and peaceful
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Teena
"Stay at the Marriott"
Well done. Very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
robert
"A great place to stay"
Great experience. Will choose it again if visit back again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Poor Customer Service"
They must improve on customer service. The whole experience was ruined by terrible service. Inexcusable
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Norvell, I apologize for the poor service you received as a guest of our hotel. Our goal is to always provide great service that will make you want to return again and again. We hope that you will give us another try and let us prove this to you during your next trip to Fort Worth.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Norvell
"Nice place to stay"
It was fine; a little disappointed that breakfast was not complimentary, but overall, a nice, quiet place to stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Nicole
"Thanksgiving Family Reunion"
Family reunion for Thanksgiving weekend. Nice golf at resort. Easy access to restaurants and shops off I-35.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice property! Great value!"
The hotel was beautiful the staff was accommodating and very professional. Far exceeded my expectations. The rooms were clean, the amenities were luxurious, and the beds were so comfortable. Whenever I travel to Dallas/Fort Worth I will only stay at the Marriott Hotel &Golf Club.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Andrea
"great hotel"
great time very comfortable beds
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Close to airport"
Our stay was real nice. Room was extremely clean, and quiet at night. I do highly recommend this hotel. I loved it!!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Silvia
"Excellent Professional and Welcoming Staff"
Beautiful grounds and great location. The front desk staff are welcoming and professional. Clean throughout. Comfortable chair and bed, which were as pictured on your website. Clean fitness facility. The only thing I would change is the wifi should be free to all guest from all rooms. Rm#622 Enjoyed our stay, and we will return.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Smith
"Very nice hotel with an unusual country view"
Staff food and room are very nice.Tgere are three things I would like improved: 1) the fitted sheet put on more securely as it came off the bed while I was sleeping (but at least it HAS a fitted sheet) 2) the AC says it goes down to 65 but I felt hot and that's it's lowest temperature. 3) there is no hook to hang your towels that I could find. These are just suggestions I shoukd make to take a nice comfortable hotel to an absolutely PERFECT hotel.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Nice and clean. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Traveler from Wisconsin"
Very nice hotel... location was convenient but remote
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Serene getaway"
A quick trip for pleasure, this hotel served its purpose well. Welcoming front desk staff, comfortable room, and great view. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Lacy
"Awesome Experience"
The hotel and staff were wonderful and very accommodating. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Quick one night stay. The grounds were amazing- the pool and lounge areas. The rooms were nice but not great. The beds were a little hard for my comfort. Overall I would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
leisure travel
"Great Place for a Family Stop"
Nice stay near the golf course - beautiful setting if you don't need to stay in the city of Ft. Worth. Lots of conversation areas, indoors and out, for groups of all sizes. We heard a lot of the conversations in the next room, so be aware if privacy is an issue. Overall it was a great place to stay for one night. The gentleman that brought a refrigerator to our room was very pleasant - a great ambassador for the hotel. (He also recommended a great place for us to get a unique dinner.) There is no need to pay for parking, it is all free at this location. If you can, reserve a room on the golf course. The view through the wall of windows was just lovely. Simply put: Clean, considerate, quick check-in and kind employees. (Yes, the Texas Motor Speedway is nearby, but there were no races that weekend, so traffic was minimal and outside noise nonexistent.)
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Kathryn, thank you for taking time to give us feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. You pointed out some of our best attributes with beautiful setting, great views and kind employees. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on a return visit.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Life saver"
Very accommodating.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Room very nice. However they charge for everything. Even local calls. Beds are hard. But VERY fancy place with beautiful grounds.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Tesha, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are happy you enjoyed our location, grounds and rooms with great views but we’re sorry you didn’t enjoy the cost incidental charges. Our goal is to provide a very good value at a fair and competitive price for the rooms and all of the amenities we offer. We will take this opportunity to evaluate our pricing and the costs to see if we can include them in a room package price. Hopefully we can find a solution that is appealing to all our guests.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
tesha
"Great location,"
Grounds very nice. Being well off the highway results in a very quiet atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Used it for overnite after a football game."
Staff very accommodating and friendly. Rooms clean.
Sara
"Nice place to relax"
Very comfortable rooms and food descent, has a nice comfortable country atmospere and setting kinda out by itself
"Weekend get a way"
I saw the ratings it was getting so i guess thats why i expected so much more than what i got, it was nice. Bed was comfortable and big. I could hear the people beside me in the morning, thats what woke me. The restroom ceiling was peeling off and a few other minor things i didnt like. But other than that i had a wonderful stay. Speedy check in and check out, that was wonderful. For the most part i enjoyed it
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking time to share feedback from your recent weekend get a way. I am glad you liked it for the most part and am sorry for the shortcomings mentioned. I will absolutely review them as we work to improve. We hope to welcome you back soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Loved it!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Janelle Favela
"The stay was ok at best."
The stay was ok at best. This weekend was to celebrate my wedding anniversary. I called to confirm what came with the room, I was told nothing. All I had was a room. No internet...no microwave. When I needed to heat my food I called for a microwave and was told the front desk had one. I was not told that I could order one as a courtesy amenity to the room. It took 1.5 hours to get the microwave. There was water leaking from the wall I the bathroom. We had wall plugs that did not work. The only good part was that the room was clean and quite but we do not expect to go back ever.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us. Please accept my apologies for not taking your cue of a wedding anniversary night and making it a special stay. Our goal is to pick up on every guest cue and turn that into a Marriott Brilliant memory. The level of service you describe is not the level of service expected of our associates and product. I will share your comments with our team members and will focus on ways to make sure this does not happen again. We hope you will reconsider and come back and stay with us again so we can leave you with a much better experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014