All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America

Hotel was nice & the staff too. Also clean. Nice bathroom. Location within 10 minutes of food and shopping- not much really close to it though.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Christa
"Exceptional Hotel"
We stay in several hotels for business and I must say this hotel was by far the cleanest with the best service staff. Will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Girls get away"
We had a great time - ordered room service several times and the staff delivering we're always very nice -
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
AmyL
"Fun visit"
The only thing I really missed was not having a small refrigerator in the room.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Awesome stay!"
It was great! The lady at the front desk was incredibly nice.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
I had an excellent overall experience. Very nice property!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Just okay, nothing great"
Okay hotel, but far from everything. Rooms are a bit old and have very thin walls.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to let us know what you thought. I apologize for the thin walls and hope that you were not inconvenienced during your stay. Our plan is to refresh the rooms sometime this year but hope that until then, you will come back and enjoy the dining and entertainment in Roanoke and Alliance Town Center which are just minutes from the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"beautiful, safe, and great price."
Beautiful propertty that is well maintained. Night staff was a little slow getting us checked in, (getting to the front desk, taking calls during our check in, ringing up two transactions separately instead of together to save time) but they were friendly. I would come back here again though because of cleanliness, safety, and great price..
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2014
Robin
I had an unpleasant stay in the hotel due to booking problem. When I got to the hotel my reservation wasn't registered in their system, somehow their computer system was slow and wouldn't even take my credit card. It took almost an hour before the problem was resolved and I have to call expedia where I booked my hotel to report the problem. The lady in the front desk wasn't too helpful and not making much of an effort.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Please accept my apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your check in at our hotel. As you will see by our many good comments from our Expedia guests, the situation you encountered is pretty rare but I will use your comments with our team to make sure it does not happen again. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"good location"
the bed was very uncomfortable...like sleeping on a table, and the comfortor and sheets felt stif like they were startched, therefore uncomfortable. There was no continental breakfast and no refrigerator or microwave in the room. When we went to use the hot tub, the gates were all locked and the staff at the front desk didn't have a clue why. I probably would not stay at this hotel again.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
First and foremost please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay with us. Please know that what you describe here is not the level of service expected of our employees and our product. I do apologize that you were unaware that we do not provide a complimentary continental breakfast and also that our rooms are not equipped with microwaves. I never like hearing that our guests won’t be back and hope that you will reconsider if you return to the Fort Worth area.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great hotel near Texas Motor Speedway"
This hotel was chosen mainly because we wanted to be near the shopping center on I35. It was back from the highway so noise wasn't a factor. Very nice rooms and lobby. There is also a basketball court and tennis court available for hotel guests. The only complaint would be lack of breakfast options. I would use this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Paula
"nice getaway"
Well we came up to see a friend. The staff is great, no was not a word they spoke.they were very accom
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
Christopher
"Upscale Hotel At a Great Value."
This is the nicest hotel in the area, and we secured an excellent rate during the Christmas holidays. Although it is right off the highway, it felt quite safe and was in a convenient location. I am a stickler about cleanliness; for the the most part the hotel appeared clean, but the room could have been cleaner. I have a very bad back and the bed was quite comfortable. We ran out of hot water several times, which was unexpected because we were told they were only at 24% capacity. We ordered room service only once and it was delicious. However, there was an unexpected "delivery charge" in addition to the gratuity. Overall we are quite satisfied, expect to stay again, and would recommend it to others.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
I thought everything was perfect EXCEPT for the temperature downstairs. I was working quite a bit and wanted to eat regularly at the lounge downstairs, but the entire downstairs was extremely cold which made it difficult to enjoy. I generally keep my room on 68 degrees, so I'm not normally in a place that's too cold. However, all of the employees besides those actively moving were wearing thick jackets, and several guests either left and came back with jackets and sweaters or just left altogether. On my final night they did at least turn the heat on a little bit, but it wasn't much of an improvement. The bar and restaurant will have more customers, and keep them longer, if you don't freeze them out!
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
"Marriott"
Very relaxing and peaceful
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Teena
"Stay at the Marriott"
Well done. Very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
robert
"A great place to stay"
Great experience. Will choose it again if visit back again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Poor Customer Service"
They must improve on customer service. The whole experience was ruined by terrible service. Inexcusable
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Norvell, I apologize for the poor service you received as a guest of our hotel. Our goal is to always provide great service that will make you want to return again and again. We hope that you will give us another try and let us prove this to you during your next trip to Fort Worth.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Norvell
"Nice place to stay"
It was fine; a little disappointed that breakfast was not complimentary, but overall, a nice, quiet place to stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Nicole
"Thanksgiving Family Reunion"
Family reunion for Thanksgiving weekend. Nice golf at resort. Easy access to restaurants and shops off I-35.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice property! Great value!"
The hotel was beautiful the staff was accommodating and very professional. Far exceeded my expectations. The rooms were clean, the amenities were luxurious, and the beds were so comfortable. Whenever I travel to Dallas/Fort Worth I will only stay at the Marriott Hotel &Golf Club.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Andrea
"great hotel"
great time very comfortable beds
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Close to airport"
Our stay was real nice. Room was extremely clean, and quiet at night. I do highly recommend this hotel. I loved it!!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Silvia
"Excellent Professional and Welcoming Staff"
Beautiful grounds and great location. The front desk staff are welcoming and professional. Clean throughout. Comfortable chair and bed, which were as pictured on your website. Clean fitness facility. The only thing I would change is the wifi should be free to all guest from all rooms. Rm#622 Enjoyed our stay, and we will return.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Smith
"Very nice hotel with an unusual country view"
Staff food and room are very nice.Tgere are three things I would like improved: 1) the fitted sheet put on more securely as it came off the bed while I was sleeping (but at least it HAS a fitted sheet) 2) the AC says it goes down to 65 but I felt hot and that's it's lowest temperature. 3) there is no hook to hang your towels that I could find. These are just suggestions I shoukd make to take a nice comfortable hotel to an absolutely PERFECT hotel.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Nice and clean. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Traveler from Wisconsin"
Very nice hotel... location was convenient but remote
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Serene getaway"
A quick trip for pleasure, this hotel served its purpose well. Welcoming front desk staff, comfortable room, and great view. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Lacy
"Awesome Experience"
The hotel and staff were wonderful and very accommodating. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Quick one night stay. The grounds were amazing- the pool and lounge areas. The rooms were nice but not great. The beds were a little hard for my comfort. Overall I would not hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
leisure travel
"Great Place for a Family Stop"
Nice stay near the golf course - beautiful setting if you don't need to stay in the city of Ft. Worth. Lots of conversation areas, indoors and out, for groups of all sizes. We heard a lot of the conversations in the next room, so be aware if privacy is an issue. Overall it was a great place to stay for one night. The gentleman that brought a refrigerator to our room was very pleasant - a great ambassador for the hotel. (He also recommended a great place for us to get a unique dinner.) There is no need to pay for parking, it is all free at this location. If you can, reserve a room on the golf course. The view through the wall of windows was just lovely. Simply put: Clean, considerate, quick check-in and kind employees. (Yes, the Texas Motor Speedway is nearby, but there were no races that weekend, so traffic was minimal and outside noise nonexistent.)
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Kathryn, thank you for taking time to give us feedback from your recent visit to our hotel. You pointed out some of our best attributes with beautiful setting, great views and kind employees. We appreciate your business and hope to see you on a return visit.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Life saver"
Very accommodating.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Room very nice. However they charge for everything. Even local calls. Beds are hard. But VERY fancy place with beautiful grounds.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Tesha, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are happy you enjoyed our location, grounds and rooms with great views but we’re sorry you didn’t enjoy the cost incidental charges. Our goal is to provide a very good value at a fair and competitive price for the rooms and all of the amenities we offer. We will take this opportunity to evaluate our pricing and the costs to see if we can include them in a room package price. Hopefully we can find a solution that is appealing to all our guests.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
tesha
"Great location,"
Grounds very nice. Being well off the highway results in a very quiet atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Used it for overnite after a football game."
Staff very accommodating and friendly. Rooms clean.
Sara
"Nice place to relax"
Very comfortable rooms and food descent, has a nice comfortable country atmospere and setting kinda out by itself
"Weekend get a way"
I saw the ratings it was getting so i guess thats why i expected so much more than what i got, it was nice. Bed was comfortable and big. I could hear the people beside me in the morning, thats what woke me. The restroom ceiling was peeling off and a few other minor things i didnt like. But other than that i had a wonderful stay. Speedy check in and check out, that was wonderful. For the most part i enjoyed it
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking time to share feedback from your recent weekend get a way. I am glad you liked it for the most part and am sorry for the shortcomings mentioned. I will absolutely review them as we work to improve. We hope to welcome you back soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Loved it!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Janelle Favela
"The stay was ok at best."
The stay was ok at best. This weekend was to celebrate my wedding anniversary. I called to confirm what came with the room, I was told nothing. All I had was a room. No internet...no microwave. When I needed to heat my food I called for a microwave and was told the front desk had one. I was not told that I could order one as a courtesy amenity to the room. It took 1.5 hours to get the microwave. There was water leaking from the wall I the bathroom. We had wall plugs that did not work. The only good part was that the room was clean and quite but we do not expect to go back ever.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts with us. Please accept my apologies for not taking your cue of a wedding anniversary night and making it a special stay. Our goal is to pick up on every guest cue and turn that into a Marriott Brilliant memory. The level of service you describe is not the level of service expected of our associates and product. I will share your comments with our team members and will focus on ways to make sure this does not happen again. We hope you will reconsider and come back and stay with us again so we can leave you with a much better experience.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Really nice staff, fantastic rooms, walking distance to the race track! Just bring a blanket if you don't want to sweat under a down comforter!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"All good except creaky bed"
This was our 2nd stay at this hotel in the last 6 months. The first stay was great. I had all good things to say. This time the bed had a side that leaned down as if an elephant had sat on it and there were some noisy people across the hall.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank for taking the time to leave us a review and for your continued loyalty. I apologize that your second stay with us did not live up to your first. I hope you let one of us know that your bed was slanted and you had noise issues we would have been more than happy to help you get both of these issues resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I can assure your third stay will exceed your expectations. Many Thanks, Emma S Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Overall satisfied with the exception of the room's air conditioning and pillows. Even though the room's thermostat was set at the lowest temperature, the room still seemed somewhat warm, but, not uncomfortable. The pillows provided were small in size. Wife and I prefer larger (standard sized) pillows. The hotel's staff were very friendly and attentive.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Scott F
Was disappointed that they charged for wi-fi in the room. Also the breakfast was way too expensive for what it was.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for leaving us a review. I apologize you were disappointed to see we charged for extra amenities. Rather than incorporate them into the room rate we prefer our guests to decide which amenities they may or may not want to use. We are priced very competitively and we are transparent with these charges! I will certainly take your comments on board as we make adjustments to our pricing and services. Many Thanks, Emma S Guest Relations Manager
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Just OK"
DO NOT GET THE BREAKFAST BUFFET- Total waste of $13.95. Horrible! Rooms were just ok and the bed was not very comfortable in my opinion. I have had much better at Hampton Inn. Marriott wants to charge for everything like Wifi.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Jeremy, thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay at the Marriott Champions Circle. I am sorry for the shortcomings that you mentioned and want you to know that we will especially work with our staff to make sure the breakfast buffet is improved as we certainly do not want guests thinking it is horrible. I apologize you felt as though we charged for everything, we ensure our prices are competitive for the services we offer. We hope that your will give us a second chance when in the area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jeremy
They gave my room away then sent me to s holiday inn down the street
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you incurred when we were not being able to accommodate your reservation. We severely underestimated the last minute volume of reservations for this Labor Day Weekend and therefore were not able to honor your reservation at our hotel. This unfortunately does happen occasionally across the industry and although rare I agree it does not make it anymore right. As with any reservation that is relocated to a similar standard property, we pay for the room and transport to the other hotel. I apologize for this experience and I hope that you will give us another chance to make it right.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice place don't get the breakfast"
The hotel is nice and staff was great for the little interaction we had. My wife and I stayed at this hotel before, the main reason why we came back was the location and the breakfast in the morning. We live like 15 mins away from the hotel. The room as great but the breakfast was flat out awful this time disgusting. It was so bad that my wife and I will never stay there again might as well go home.
Response by Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club Champions Circle
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for your continued loyalty. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the staff but we’re disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your breakfast. I hope you will give us a chance to redeem your trust by preparing a special breakfast served in your room next time you stay with us. We strive to make sure all of your interactions are great and want to apologize that we let you down.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Romantic getaway"
Loved it
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Yvonne
"Always a nice staff."
The lobby décor is lovely and the front desk, bell staff, housekeepers and food service are very accommodating, polite and warm. Good location for the DFW area without having to fight the traffic inside those two towns.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel for meeting with friends from around th"
Pleasant facikity and staff from check-in to check-out.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Marriotts are nice."
Wi-fi was NOT free - you've got to be kidding. Get with it, Marriott.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014