All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
309 American Legion Hwy., Route 60 West, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
Our room was noisy
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
Holly
"Trying to get back home."
There were just a few minor problems with the room, nothing that bothered me. The problem was the outside noise. I guess this hotel is just in a noisy neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Perfect for an overnight layover."
We stayed as an alternative to sleeping in the airport for an eleven hour layover. This hotel was perfect for that. The shuttle service worked, the staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and the wifi worked. The things that were less ideal(neighborhood, food options) just didn't matter.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
J. B.
"WORST and UN HYGENIC RODEWAY INN HOTEL"
This is one of the bad hotels to stay. The room was in the basement. It has a no lights. All the light switches won't work. Sheets were dirty with hair on it. TV won't work. Exhaust in the shower never works. Shower is very small very difficult for a tall person to take shower. It is not maintained as per the basic expected standards. Unhygenic and complete waste of money. I complained to the front desk but nothing changed. I will never recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Sri
"Don't repeat my mistake."
This hotel was perhaps the worst value in a hotel that I have ever experienced. The price was over $200 per night. That amount I don't mind, but for what I got it was totally unacceptable. Bright Spotlight pointed up on the hotel for visibility shined right into my window. Shower had hair from previous guest. The fan in the bathroom was extremely extremely loud and sounded like it was going to burn out. The sheets were threadbare. The shuttle driver was not at all friendly. There is no elevator so I had to lug extreme heavy luggage to the third floor. Rough neighborhood. Skip this property!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great place to stay before flying out of Boston"
This hotel was a wonderful place to stay for the night before we traveled home from vacation. The front desk was very friendly and they have a computer and printer for your boarding passes and a shuttle to take you to the airport. They even came to the rental car area to pick me up the night before while turning in the car. You had better eat before you get to the hotel as it is in a busy area with few places to eat but over all, it was a great place to stay for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Byron
"Rodeway Inn"
hotel was ok ....the manager was very friendly but it was very noisy at night with trucks going by...
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Terry
"A good place to stay for the price"
Location was close to airport with great shuttle service. Desk staff were all very friendly and helpful. Cleaning staff left alot to be desired. We stayed for three days and they emptied the trash and exchanged towels but never changed the bedding. I was a little surprised by that. Other than that we had a great stay. and a bonus Revere Beach is less than a mile and a half away :)
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Wanda
"Overnight stay"
The three things I liked about this property: the person who checked us in was friendly and helpful, airport shuttle, and three blocks from a good restaurant and convenience store. The front desk provided directions to the restaurants. The room was clean but dated. Microwave and refrigerated were included.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Memorial Day Weekend in Boston"
My friends, who were from Japan, and I stayed at the Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport for four nights, it was awesome. The rooms were clean and the shuttle service was great! Instead of renting a car, we decided to use the Boston train system. The Wonderland station was not far from the Rodeway Inn, and we used the shuttle every day for excellent service. I would recommend anyone that was planning a trip to Boston to give the Rodeway Inn the opportunity to show their commitment to their guest! Awesome trip and hotel!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Merice R
"Substandard"
No towel racks. broken ice machine, no coffee maker!,stained shower floor. Bedding old, noisy air conditioner. VERY thin walls, every move was heard above us. Not rowdy people, just people walking around. The shuttle service was outstanding however. Timely and courteous.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
jack
"Could have chosen better place for price"
Not bad but I've stayed at better places for the same price. Room light wasn't working and had to use only lamp lights. Weren't any places around to grab food, was more of an industrial neighborhood along a huge road that people drove by. Parking lot was tiny.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Goldhmong
"Not recommended..."
1. All rooms require you to walk up or downstairs tp your room. No elevator. The driver of the airport shuttle took our heavy bags to our room. 2.The room smelled terribly from cigarette smoke. The room clerk had no other room to offer. The hotel is supposed to be 100% non-smoking. The next morning the manager admitted that guest before us smoked in the room and "they would be charged". I could only sleep a few hours because of the smell... 3. When we missed the shuttle to the airport, the manager said she would call a cab for us which she would pay for. A half hour went by and no taxi. Finally their shuttle returned which we ended up taking later than we had wanted. 4. The hotel does not offer breakfast or have a coffee maker in the room. There is a coffee pot at the front desk. Walking outside the hotel is isn't a coffee shop in sight. I began walking east on the highway. in some places the sidewalks ended and you had to dodge traffic at roundabouts to get to a Dunkin Doughnuts shop. 5. The cost of this nightmare was $135.00 I request one bed a king or queen size but got a room with two doubles, apparently the last one even though our reservation was made over a month in advance... 6. There was no offer of any compensation for this bad expereince described by my wife to the manager.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"not"
Hair in shower Internet did not work bed was broke
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"Good Stay!"
We had a very comfortable, clean room and the staff was terrific. Wi-Fi with an accesible computer and printer. The hotel was close to the airport with a free shuttle. We would definitely return.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Nice comfortable stay"
This hotel was cute and comfortable. The beds were great. The guests above us sounded like they were having gymnastics tryouts at 6 am, so if you want to sleep in ask for a room on the top floor. Great stay with a convenience store nearby and a great alcohol store even closer. Great little beach town. Free shuttle to the airport and beach.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Affordable & Friendly"
I needed to stay close to the airport. Although it doesn't look to be in the best neighborhood and doesn't have the best view, the staff was very kind and helpful. Check-in was easy, a staff member helped me carry my bags, and there is a free shuttle to the airport.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
"Close to airport and free airport shuttle"
My flight was canceled so I needed a room for the night. I chose Rodeway because they had a free shuttle to the hotel, free wifi and free coffee...
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
darrell
"Worked for us!"
My daughter and I needed a place to stay overnight before catching an early flight out of BOS, and this was a perfect choice at a GREAT rate. The location is a bit tricky and the parking is tight, but it's okay. The room was clean, nicely appointed and beds were good. It's just 3-4 miles from the airport, so it's a straight shot down the expressway. Worked for us!
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
David J
"The Rodeway Inn Review"
I was treated with the utmost respect and consideration. The staff was so kind. Willing to help you with anything from taking your bags to your room for you to driving you to the store or restaurant or to the airport. Not the best part of town but definitely accommodating.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Rhiannon
"Not a good choice"
Rooms were not nearly as nice and clean as represented in photos. There was a lot of mold and mildew in the shower, ants in the room, and stains in the bedding. The walls were so thin we found it impossible to sleep due to the noise of traffic and guests going up and down the stairs at night. Will not be staying again and i would recommend others stay in any one of the many nearby hotels.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Mildew"
Mildew on shower curtain was too extensive
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Night before our vacation starts"
We came in at 6pm. Flight early morning. Everything was ok until we returned.called for ride back to hotel .Waited 30 Minutes.called four times.thenhe came and rode by us.my husband is disable with 2 braces on leg. Guy didn't say where to meet him.we had to walk to him.please ask your staff to ask if customer knows where to meet van for ride back. Ruined our trip back
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"dirty, depressing hotel"
The hotel was not clean (sticky bathroom floor, dirty hallway carpet, etc.) and everything in the room was very worn out, from torn lampshades to old furniture. The room was poorly lit and a partial basement room with one high window. Also, the road right outside is busy with traffic and loud. It may be all that you can get for the price in the Boston area, but if possible, it is worth paying more. We left.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Mixed bag but nice"
The room was surprisingly lovely in contrast to the hotel entryway and office. The maid overlooked a used wash cloth from the previous occupant on the back of the bathroom door. The bathroom vent was broken and sort of hanging lopsided in the ceiling of the shower it also was very loud so I just opened the bathroom windo to vent it (brrr). Other than that the room was very clean and nicely appointed. There are heavily traveled roads running along both long sides of the hotel so if you are a light sleeper bring sleeping pills. The staff was very nice and attentive. I didn't have a problem with parking but it seems to be limited, I doubt there are as many parking spots as there are rooms.
E
"Worth what you pay for"
rooms are small, no amenities - I mean, not even plastic cups in bathroom. Building very flimsy construction - you hear people next door and above you clearly. Staff was pleasant, but not particularly efficient; for example, we needed to make reservations for airport shuttle, and were not told this. We discovered it in the morning when we got downstairs. Fortunately we got on anyway, but would have been a problem if shuttle was full.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Donald
"okay, but noisy"
Got in late. Even at 1, I could hear people through the walls. Never got my wake up call. No elevator, so lug suitcases up and down.stairs. very clean. Has potential
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
steve
"Almost Adequate"
Stayed one night for a layover. Desk and shuttle staff were friendly and professional, airport shuttle was convenient and timely. After having to shoulder check my way in, the room itself was the major detractor for me. Bathroom looked dirty but was likely clean (white-ish towels, discolored shower floor, peeling/miscolored toilet seat). The pillows of varying off-white colors hid black hair on the bed. I picked the cleanest looking pillows and found a strip of bed lacking stains to sleep on, using a blanket I had in my carry-on because the upper bedding was also stained. Thankfully I was just there to sleep because I couldn't find the remote for the TV.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Far from the city, it has free shuttle that drives u to and from airport and drive you to the near restaurants and markets. but overall good
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
lia
"okay"
Nice room but loud
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Eh"
Not great. Not comfy. Loud. Smelled weird. I was not pleased at all and didn't sleep well whatsoever.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Joslyn
"Nice but needs improvement"
First day I arrived I could not reach the hotel for my ride from the Airport but they did comp the taxi fare,(the reason overall score is 4 out of 5). The transportation service was good after that. Cleanliness needs work, I found long hairs in my bed and in my bathroom towels, I am BALD. Hotel maintenance is also lacking and despite the no smoking policy in the hotel the last two days my room smelled of cigarette smoke. The hotel has nothing in the way of food, you will have to order everything in or go out to eat.
6 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Last minute room change"
I had a last-minute change in travel plans and needed a room for 1 night before transitioning to my conference hotel. This hotel was a good price and appeared to be close to the airport so I went ahead and booked it.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good staff who tries"
Needed a place close to airport and mass transit for a quick trip. This facility served well and I think one of the best staffs around.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Jack Lee
"Okay for airport overnights"
This was a convenient and cheap place to stay for a quick night close to the airport. Easy shuttle service every hour to and from the hotel was provided and convenient. The hotel itself was not fancy by any means and the rooms were a little worn down and dirty but it served its purpose.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Perfect for our needs"
We stayed there because we had an early flight from Logan. The free shuttle was prompt and convenient. Desk people and everyone else were very nice. No amenities but perfect t for our needs.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Valerie
"Perfect for a nights rest"
it was fine for just needing a night to crash Even though the hotel said 100% smoke free it smelled of cigarettes But again it was a comfy bed to crash on for the night
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"Diamond in the rough"
Excellent customer service! Friendly and accommodating staff. Neighborhood looks a little rough around the edges. I felt well protected by a capable staff. Clean quite safe. Better than the price we paid.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
david c
"Logan Airport motel stay"
Stayed three nights. Good price for an average room in Boston area.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
Everything was very nice. But stayed for 4 nights and didnt cleand the room. But service staff is good, lobby personal is good.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
pedro
"Basic"
I needed to stay near the airport and have a shuttle for my early flight. I wanted an inexpensive place for my one night stay. The hotel met those criteria. The sheets were clearly clean, but there was a stray random hair that attention to detail should have removed. The strip of fabric across the foot of the bed to protect from shoes if someone stretched out there had something spilled on it. That too should be clean for each guest.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"Friendly staff, fair value"
This time was more expensive, but the great staff friendliness made things better. Got very good help meeting complicated needs with the shuttle service! One tip, do not stay in room 104, it's right below reception!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Clark W
"too much"
After I checked out they also took extra money off of my credit card. I had to call. And it took forever to have them look into it and then a week later they gave me a refund not a good way to do business
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"worst experience so far......"
Hotel staff really unfriendly (at least the ones at the counter), the shuttle guy was really nice and helpful. If you plan to stay here I won't recommend ordering any food, best bring your own. The facilities aren't that bad and with a little overhaul the hotel could easily stand out.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Fernando
"Great price. Friendly staff."
Hotel staff was very friendly. Was great for the price. Very clean as well. Neighborhood was a little scary. But once inside it was fine.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Tracey
"Wouldn't want to stay again."
The carpet looked like the room had not been vacuumed for days. No tub, just a shower. Small room in need of repairs and cleaning. Furniture not in good shape and dirty. We paid more for this room than a very well kept and spacious room at a different hotel that we stayed in the 2 nights before. Staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Lee
"It had more to offer than initially considered."
Convenient to airport and pick up with without hassles. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. There were many choices for delivery food. They had the snow cleared and the entry ways were as safe as possible. I'd stay again if I needed a quick night between flights.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Ann
"Happy traveler"
Good Service, great value.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
I was only in Boston for a few days and was looking for an affordable place to stay close to the airport. Room was nice, but hotel was remote from alot of ammenities.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"This place is a dump!"
The staff was rude and the room smelled like people had been chain smoking there for the past ten years.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015