All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
309 American Legion Hwy., Route 60 West, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Book only if you must."
My wife and I needed a place to flop for the night after a late arrival at Logan back from our vacation. We chose the Roadway Inn simply because it was the lowest price we could find. After all, we were just going to sleep there and leave early in the morning. Next time I will revise how I make this sort of decision. The staff was friendly and helpful, but the room itself was terrible. Here is the rundown: fried rice leavings on the nightstand, a plastic coke bottle under the table, soap scum from previous use in the tube soap holder, stained rugs,dingy sheets, unlockable windows (on the first floor), and what looked like mouse droppings on a severely dented air conditioning unit. This place illustrates the old adage that you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
lawrence
"Road noise unbearable"
Rooms are nicely decorated. Probably on par with what I'd expect from an updated Hampton Inn. Bathroom could use an update, however. Check-in staff was too busy placing some sort of order to pay much attention to me when I arrived. The noise from vehicles out on the street made it pretty much impossible to sleep here, unfortunately.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2015
"Not exactly what it seems."
First of all, the staff was great. At first glance, the room looked great. But then you see stains on the comforters, the yellowing of the sheets, stains on some of the towels, etc. We only stayed here for the airport and the shuttle service was great, but the room could've been so much better.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Basic hotel"
It was clean, bed was comfortable, staff were fine. Shuttle service offered to local sites including the airport. This is truly a basic hotel with no frills. Bathroom had light pouring into the window, so we had to close the bathroom door to keep it dark. Door wouldn't close all of the way. Room was cold so I tried to change the temperature, but apparently the dial on the wall turned on the heat. Desk staff says that happens a lot. I suggested they label the dial. Room and bathroom were as small as they could possibly be. No lounge or bar. If you are looking for a clean bed at a cheap rate, then this is perfect. If you like to have a little extra comfort, then look elsewhere and pay more.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jodi
"Clean rooms and friendly staff."
The front desk whose me is Darian who just subbing for someone was very accommodating, friendly and nice. The neighbor was not that great nut there's a good Italian restaurant name D'Amelios just a walking distance.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Erlinda
"Nice hotel but no breakfast"
Hard to stay in a place that does not offer breakfast. We were shuttled to a recommended breakfast place, but it wasn't very good.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
CHRISTINE
"Stay far away"
Terrible. I landed almost midnight from a delayed flight and had no luggage because I got on another plane. Was just looking forward to a good night sleep. However, the room had the most awful mildew smell and it made it difficult to even sleep. The air conditioning unit worked average at best. I could not be moved as I was told by the front desk there were no rooms other rooms available. The "topper" was the loud banging at 8:15am from the room next door since there were repairs needed I guess. I could not get on the airport shuttle quick enough at that point. I cannot recommend this place at all. Just awful
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Adam
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable and close to Logan airport
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Decided to stay here because of early shuttle to Logan airport. ..4am. Did not receive scheduled wake up call. Small ants on bathroom sink. Good suggestion for dinner in neighborhood within walking distance.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
"Stay here only when everything else is booked!"
Loud, old, grungy sheets and pillows...
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Yes, I would recommend staying here"
Hotel is extremely nice.. but its right in the middle of a neighborhood.. didnt like the parking at all... small bathroom with only shampoo and a small bar of soap. Staff was GREAT! Very nice shuttle to the airport and only 5 to 10 minutes away...
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Robert A.
"Look elsewhere"
There are much better choices nearby.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
roy
"Handy, Affordable place to stay near airport."
There were ants in the bathroom, but otherwise enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"Near to downtown and the beach reasonably priced"
I booked this inn months in advance of my trip so my rate was $105 per night for 5 nights in July. Selection was based on price, and ease of travel via public transportation to downtown Boston (30 minutes by Blue line via T) and the beach (walking distance 20 minutes or free shuttle). The place is also walking distance to Chinese food, Italian food, and a 7-11. There are other food options that deliver. This is a very residential neighborhood, so if you are looking for night life in the immediate area, you won't find it here. The room was large, quiet, comfortable and service desk very helpful and friendly. The only negative is cleanliness. There was hair of previous occupants in the bed, in the shower stall and on the floor of the bathroom.
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Mimi
"Next Please"
There are much better choices nearby.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
roy
"Terrible. Do not waste your money!"
DO NOT STAY HERE! In the first room we were given, I discovered long, black hairs ALL OVER both beds. After complaining (they told me the housekeeper had long, black hair, but it seriously looked like they hadn't changed the sheets from the last guest), I was given a second room that had dead bugs in the bathroom and long, black hairs on the bed (though fewer than the first room). Then, we were kept awake almost all night by guests on the third floor banging what sounded like a bowling ball on the floor. Complained twice, and was told the guests spoke only Chinese and did not understand the requests to stay quiet, so there was nothing they could do. Our second room also faced the busy highway, so there was lots of noise from that as well. The room furnishings/bedding/linens are VERY worn and old and dingy. Room looks like it's never been vacuumed. Generally felt dirty and scuzzy and unsanitary, and made for an extremely uncomfortable night. I could not wait to get up and get out of there. On the plus side, the shuttle from the airport was good (and free).
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"free shuttle and friendly service!"
Our flight was changed and we needed to find somewhere to stay for a night at a reasonable price. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. While there aren't many amenities it was perfect for a one night stay. The best part was the free shuttle from the airport and to breakfast and subway in the morning since our rental car wasn't available yet. The shuttle driver and front desk attendants were very friendly and helpful. We'd stay there again for a short trip!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
kim
"My Stay at Rodeway"
The Rodeway Inn was a great hotel, very close to the beach and close enough to the T so if you want to go into Boston it is very accessible. The staff was great especially the front desk consultant. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice clean little hotel, good price"
nice place enjoyed my stay
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Acceptable: But Just Barely"
The hotel is pretty run down. It is acceptable for an overnight stay, but just barely. One light didn't work. The TV remote didn't work. The air conditioner filter was absolutely filthy. No breakfast. No elevator. My room was directly under the check in area, so there was a lot of noise all night as people were walking around just above me. I would expect the price to be cheaper for the condition it is in.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
Our room was noisy
1 night trip Jun 22, 2015
Holly
"Clean and close to airport"
It was clean and close to the airport. The place is pretty basic (no frills), but the staff was courteous. It's a good place to stay if you have an early flight the following morning.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
lara
"Trying to get back home."
There were just a few minor problems with the room, nothing that bothered me. The problem was the outside noise. I guess this hotel is just in a noisy neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Perfect for an overnight layover."
We stayed as an alternative to sleeping in the airport for an eleven hour layover. This hotel was perfect for that. The shuttle service worked, the staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, and the wifi worked. The things that were less ideal(neighborhood, food options) just didn't matter.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
J. B.
"WORST and UN HYGENIC RODEWAY INN HOTEL"
This is one of the bad hotels to stay. The room was in the basement. It has a no lights. All the light switches won't work. Sheets were dirty with hair on it. TV won't work. Exhaust in the shower never works. Shower is very small very difficult for a tall person to take shower. It is not maintained as per the basic expected standards. Unhygenic and complete waste of money. I complained to the front desk but nothing changed. I will never recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Sri
"Don't repeat my mistake."
This hotel was perhaps the worst value in a hotel that I have ever experienced. The price was over $200 per night. That amount I don't mind, but for what I got it was totally unacceptable. Bright Spotlight pointed up on the hotel for visibility shined right into my window. Shower had hair from previous guest. The fan in the bathroom was extremely extremely loud and sounded like it was going to burn out. The sheets were threadbare. The shuttle driver was not at all friendly. There is no elevator so I had to lug extreme heavy luggage to the third floor. Rough neighborhood. Skip this property!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great place to stay before flying out of Boston"
This hotel was a wonderful place to stay for the night before we traveled home from vacation. The front desk was very friendly and they have a computer and printer for your boarding passes and a shuttle to take you to the airport. They even came to the rental car area to pick me up the night before while turning in the car. You had better eat before you get to the hotel as it is in a busy area with few places to eat but over all, it was a great place to stay for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Byron
"Rodeway Inn"
hotel was ok ....the manager was very friendly but it was very noisy at night with trucks going by...
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Terry
"A good place to stay for the price"
Location was close to airport with great shuttle service. Desk staff were all very friendly and helpful. Cleaning staff left alot to be desired. We stayed for three days and they emptied the trash and exchanged towels but never changed the bedding. I was a little surprised by that. Other than that we had a great stay. and a bonus Revere Beach is less than a mile and a half away :)
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Wanda
"Overnight stay"
The three things I liked about this property: the person who checked us in was friendly and helpful, airport shuttle, and three blocks from a good restaurant and convenience store. The front desk provided directions to the restaurants. The room was clean but dated. Microwave and refrigerated were included.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Savings of 100 over other airport hotels."
Hotel personnel were friendly and helpful. The free shuttle is a bonus that we needed. it was on time and fast. the room had some areas that could have been cleaner but overall just fine. large room with fridge and micro wave. Some street noise on our side.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Memorial Day Weekend in Boston"
My friends, who were from Japan, and I stayed at the Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport for four nights, it was awesome. The rooms were clean and the shuttle service was great! Instead of renting a car, we decided to use the Boston train system. The Wonderland station was not far from the Rodeway Inn, and we used the shuttle every day for excellent service. I would recommend anyone that was planning a trip to Boston to give the Rodeway Inn the opportunity to show their commitment to their guest! Awesome trip and hotel!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Merice R
"Substandard"
No towel racks. broken ice machine, no coffee maker!,stained shower floor. Bedding old, noisy air conditioner. VERY thin walls, every move was heard above us. Not rowdy people, just people walking around. The shuttle service was outstanding however. Timely and courteous.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
jack
"Could have chosen better place for price"
Not bad but I've stayed at better places for the same price. Room light wasn't working and had to use only lamp lights. Weren't any places around to grab food, was more of an industrial neighborhood along a huge road that people drove by. Parking lot was tiny.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Goldhmong
"Not recommended..."
1. All rooms require you to walk up or downstairs tp your room. No elevator. The driver of the airport shuttle took our heavy bags to our room. 2.The room smelled terribly from cigarette smoke. The room clerk had no other room to offer. The hotel is supposed to be 100% non-smoking. The next morning the manager admitted that guest before us smoked in the room and "they would be charged". I could only sleep a few hours because of the smell... 3. When we missed the shuttle to the airport, the manager said she would call a cab for us which she would pay for. A half hour went by and no taxi. Finally their shuttle returned which we ended up taking later than we had wanted. 4. The hotel does not offer breakfast or have a coffee maker in the room. There is a coffee pot at the front desk. Walking outside the hotel is isn't a coffee shop in sight. I began walking east on the highway. in some places the sidewalks ended and you had to dodge traffic at roundabouts to get to a Dunkin Doughnuts shop. 5. The cost of this nightmare was $135.00 I request one bed a king or queen size but got a room with two doubles, apparently the last one even though our reservation was made over a month in advance... 6. There was no offer of any compensation for this bad expereince described by my wife to the manager.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"not"
Hair in shower Internet did not work bed was broke
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"Good Stay!"
We had a very comfortable, clean room and the staff was terrific. Wi-Fi with an accesible computer and printer. The hotel was close to the airport with a free shuttle. We would definitely return.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Close to airport and restaurants"
We were kind of skeptical due to reviews we read when we got there was very shocked of the difference in reviews we had no problems there at all. We stayed one night the room was comfortable the bathroom was just fine, the beds were good. We walked to Chillie's restaurant yes it was about a 20 min walk walking does the body good. There were many that deliver there. We were able to get the shuttle from the hotel at 5:00 AM to be to the air port in time for our flight, the driver was very polite and loaded and unloaded our bags for us. I guess you really cant always go by reviews.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Debbie
"close to airport --affordable for one night"
short and sweet -- the lady at the desk was very helpful shuttle took us to dinner and picked us up so that was helpful. it was ok for a short night and close to Logan.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Nice comfortable stay"
This hotel was cute and comfortable. The beds were great. The guests above us sounded like they were having gymnastics tryouts at 6 am, so if you want to sleep in ask for a room on the top floor. Great stay with a convenience store nearby and a great alcohol store even closer. Great little beach town. Free shuttle to the airport and beach.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Affordable & Friendly"
I needed to stay close to the airport. Although it doesn't look to be in the best neighborhood and doesn't have the best view, the staff was very kind and helpful. Check-in was easy, a staff member helped me carry my bags, and there is a free shuttle to the airport.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
"Close to airport and free airport shuttle"
My flight was canceled so I needed a room for the night. I chose Rodeway because they had a free shuttle to the hotel, free wifi and free coffee...
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
darrell
"Worked for us!"
My daughter and I needed a place to stay overnight before catching an early flight out of BOS, and this was a perfect choice at a GREAT rate. The location is a bit tricky and the parking is tight, but it's okay. The room was clean, nicely appointed and beds were good. It's just 3-4 miles from the airport, so it's a straight shot down the expressway. Worked for us!
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
David J
"The Rodeway Inn Review"
I was treated with the utmost respect and consideration. The staff was so kind. Willing to help you with anything from taking your bags to your room for you to driving you to the store or restaurant or to the airport. Not the best part of town but definitely accommodating.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Rhiannon
"Not a good choice"
Rooms were not nearly as nice and clean as represented in photos. There was a lot of mold and mildew in the shower, ants in the room, and stains in the bedding. The walls were so thin we found it impossible to sleep due to the noise of traffic and guests going up and down the stairs at night. Will not be staying again and i would recommend others stay in any one of the many nearby hotels.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Easy access to Logan Airport w/free shuttle."
Very convenient when you get in late and have to leave early in the morning. No need to fight traffic crossing the river to get to airport. Free shuttle. Only complaint -- stairs up or down to rooms.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Marilyn
"Mildew"
Mildew on shower curtain was too extensive
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Ants in the room, subpar furniture,"
Left my phone charger in the room. The desk said none was found...???
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Terrible"
Dirty. No change of sheet. Poop in toilet. Smelly. ...........
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
c
"Night before our vacation starts"
We came in at 6pm. Flight early morning. Everything was ok until we returned.called for ride back to hotel .Waited 30 Minutes.called four times.thenhe came and rode by us.my husband is disable with 2 braces on leg. Guy didn't say where to meet him.we had to walk to him.please ask your staff to ask if customer knows where to meet van for ride back. Ruined our trip back
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015