All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here309 American Legion Hwy., Route 60 West, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"not"
Hair in shower Internet did not work bed was broke
1 night trip May 13, 2015
"Good Stay!"
We had a very comfortable, clean room and the staff was terrific. Wi-Fi with an accesible computer and printer. The hotel was close to the airport with a free shuttle. We would definitely return.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Nice comfortable stay"
This hotel was cute and comfortable. The beds were great. The guests above us sounded like they were having gymnastics tryouts at 6 am, so if you want to sleep in ask for a room on the top floor. Great stay with a convenience store nearby and a great alcohol store even closer. Great little beach town. Free shuttle to the airport and beach.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Affordable & Friendly"
I needed to stay close to the airport. Although it doesn't look to be in the best neighborhood and doesn't have the best view, the staff was very kind and helpful. Check-in was easy, a staff member helped me carry my bags, and there is a free shuttle to the airport.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2015
"Close to airport and free airport shuttle"
My flight was canceled so I needed a room for the night. I chose Rodeway because they had a free shuttle to the hotel, free wifi and free coffee...
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
darrell
"Worked for us!"
My daughter and I needed a place to stay overnight before catching an early flight out of BOS, and this was a perfect choice at a GREAT rate. The location is a bit tricky and the parking is tight, but it's okay. The room was clean, nicely appointed and beds were good. It's just 3-4 miles from the airport, so it's a straight shot down the expressway. Worked for us!
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
David J
"The Rodeway Inn Review"
I was treated with the utmost respect and consideration. The staff was so kind. Willing to help you with anything from taking your bags to your room for you to driving you to the store or restaurant or to the airport. Not the best part of town but definitely accommodating.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Rhiannon
"Not a good choice"
Rooms were not nearly as nice and clean as represented in photos. There was a lot of mold and mildew in the shower, ants in the room, and stains in the bedding. The walls were so thin we found it impossible to sleep due to the noise of traffic and guests going up and down the stairs at night. Will not be staying again and i would recommend others stay in any one of the many nearby hotels.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Mildew"
Mildew on shower curtain was too extensive
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Night before our vacation starts"
We came in at 6pm. Flight early morning. Everything was ok until we returned.called for ride back to hotel .Waited 30 Minutes.called four times.thenhe came and rode by us.my husband is disable with 2 braces on leg. Guy didn't say where to meet him.we had to walk to him.please ask your staff to ask if customer knows where to meet van for ride back. Ruined our trip back
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"dirty, depressing hotel"
The hotel was not clean (sticky bathroom floor, dirty hallway carpet, etc.) and everything in the room was very worn out, from torn lampshades to old furniture. The room was poorly lit and a partial basement room with one high window. Also, the road right outside is busy with traffic and loud. It may be all that you can get for the price in the Boston area, but if possible, it is worth paying more. We left.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Worth what you pay for"
rooms are small, no amenities - I mean, not even plastic cups in bathroom. Building very flimsy construction - you hear people next door and above you clearly. Staff was pleasant, but not particularly efficient; for example, we needed to make reservations for airport shuttle, and were not told this. We discovered it in the morning when we got downstairs. Fortunately we got on anyway, but would have been a problem if shuttle was full.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Donald
"okay, but noisy"
Got in late. Even at 1, I could hear people through the walls. Never got my wake up call. No elevator, so lug suitcases up and down.stairs. very clean. Has potential
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
steve
"Almost Adequate"
Stayed one night for a layover. Desk and shuttle staff were friendly and professional, airport shuttle was convenient and timely. After having to shoulder check my way in, the room itself was the major detractor for me. Bathroom looked dirty but was likely clean (white-ish towels, discolored shower floor, peeling/miscolored toilet seat). The pillows of varying off-white colors hid black hair on the bed. I picked the cleanest looking pillows and found a strip of bed lacking stains to sleep on, using a blanket I had in my carry-on because the upper bedding was also stained. Thankfully I was just there to sleep because I couldn't find the remote for the TV.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
"okay"
Nice room but loud
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice but needs improvement"
First day I arrived I could not reach the hotel for my ride from the Airport but they did comp the taxi fare,(the reason overall score is 4 out of 5). The transportation service was good after that. Cleanliness needs work, I found long hairs in my bed and in my bathroom towels, I am BALD. Hotel maintenance is also lacking and despite the no smoking policy in the hotel the last two days my room smelled of cigarette smoke. The hotel has nothing in the way of food, you will have to order everything in or go out to eat.
6 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Okay for airport overnights"
This was a convenient and cheap place to stay for a quick night close to the airport. Easy shuttle service every hour to and from the hotel was provided and convenient. The hotel itself was not fancy by any means and the rooms were a little worn down and dirty but it served its purpose.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Perfect for our needs"
We stayed there because we had an early flight from Logan. The free shuttle was prompt and convenient. Desk people and everyone else were very nice. No amenities but perfect t for our needs.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Valerie
"Perfect for a nights rest"
it was fine for just needing a night to crash Even though the hotel said 100% smoke free it smelled of cigarettes But again it was a comfy bed to crash on for the night
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"Diamond in the rough"
Excellent customer service! Friendly and accommodating staff. Neighborhood looks a little rough around the edges. I felt well protected by a capable staff. Clean quite safe. Better than the price we paid.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
david c
"Logan Airport motel stay"
Stayed three nights. Good price for an average room in Boston area.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Basic"
I needed to stay near the airport and have a shuttle for my early flight. I wanted an inexpensive place for my one night stay. The hotel met those criteria. The sheets were clearly clean, but there was a stray random hair that attention to detail should have removed. The strip of fabric across the foot of the bed to protect from shoes if someone stretched out there had something spilled on it. That too should be clean for each guest.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"too much"
After I checked out they also took extra money off of my credit card. I had to call. And it took forever to have them look into it and then a week later they gave me a refund not a good way to do business
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great price. Friendly staff."
Hotel staff was very friendly. Was great for the price. Very clean as well. Neighborhood was a little scary. But once inside it was fine.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Tracey
"Wouldn't want to stay again."
The carpet looked like the room had not been vacuumed for days. No tub, just a shower. Small room in need of repairs and cleaning. Furniture not in good shape and dirty. We paid more for this room than a very well kept and spacious room at a different hotel that we stayed in the 2 nights before. Staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Lee
"It had more to offer than initially considered."
Convenient to airport and pick up with without hassles. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. There were many choices for delivery food. They had the snow cleared and the entry ways were as safe as possible. I'd stay again if I needed a quick night between flights.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Ann
"Happy traveler"
Good Service, great value.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
I was only in Boston for a few days and was looking for an affordable place to stay close to the airport. Room was nice, but hotel was remote from alot of ammenities.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"This place is a dump!"
The staff was rude and the room smelled like people had been chain smoking there for the past ten years.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Val
"Great for a low-key, quick stay."
I was reconnecting with an old friend, and I wanted something that would be cheap and comfortable because we hadn't planned on staying there other than to sleep. It was clean, comfortable, quite and the staff I interacted with were very nice. It's close to the airport, but off the beaten path a bit. If you're looking for a quick stay with a clean, king-sized bed for $50 then this is your place. If you want big amenities and a hearty, in-house breakfast then this isn't your place.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Ethan
"Not great at all! Horrible stay"
We couldnt check in early. Smelt funny. They put a $50 hold on my card for 5 days! Front desk was not helpful with subway system or anything! No space to park...we parked on the street
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
nicole
"Nice Inn at affordable price."
Near to the Logan Int. Airport, with excexcelent Courtesy transportation
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Juan
"Convenient and affordable."
If you are just in need of a Logan overnight, this works quite nicely. Clean, comfortable, less than 10 mins to airport on one road. Older building in a so-so neighborhood but it is safe and reasonable dining nearby.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Close to Boston and very nice transportation"
I loved my personal get away, I am coming back for sure.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Better Hotels Abound"
The staff were nice but the location next to the road meant car noise was heard all night.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"I like it's very nice any body can stay"
The experience I mad the staff they very responsible any problem you they always there for you to helping you
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
ok
"Nice little motel"
The picture is deceiving this place is much smaller than it looks. The shuttle service was prompt and very convenient for getting around
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
IIjennjennII
"Nice hotel n clean"
Good stay.. clean n will come back.. njoyed staying good ppl at reception
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
mike
"Work stay. Cheap"
Beds were hard, cable was in and out, walking around on floors above was loud all night.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Shower must not get cleaned like it should because there were hairs in it before I ever took a shower in it.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"our stay"
Room was comfortable, hair in and around shower,trash behind bed side table, very very noisy.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Very comfortable and quiet room with a late arrival but you could hear stomping of feet starting before 5am which continued intermittently all morning long! Had no idea what was going on until we realized the room was directly below the office.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Easy to get to the airport,no breakfast,my room was not real clean.nice staff
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
I got 2 rooms one had a smokers smell, the other was ok. The other people were very loud all night. Not the hotels fault.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"pretty good"
great for its price
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Overall nice hotel just a little small"
Location is okay. Not enough parking. Fairly comfortable. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Thank you ~"
I was very satisfied for the stay, comfortable, clean affordable and convenient.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel.. Close to airport with early AM shuttl"
The pick up and drop off from Logan Airport was prompt. We found the room to be clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our flight was at 5:45 so we needed a hotel near airport with a shuttle to get us there early. First run to airport was 4AM. They were right in time ...they did have coffee in the morning!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Pat
"OK for a place to crash, sorta"
The hotel is right on route 1A, and I mean "right" on it, the road 25 feet away from the rooms in front. Very noisy, bare bones accommodations in room. Coffee only available in the office, and it was the most vile thing I've ever tasted. The best part of the stay was the shuttle service to/from the airport, very nice, personable drivers.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Better than airbed!"
Needed a room to sleep in while visiting family for holidays. Clean, right price. Not bad like other reviews. 3rd floor. Stayed 2 nights.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014