All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
309 American Legion Hwy., Route 60 WestRevereMA02151United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
"Horrible in every respect"
If you like sticky carpets, room doors that don't latch, an overpowering deodorizer scent that poorly disguises heavy cigarette smoke, or thin walls that allow the sound of other patrons' rap music to keep you up past midnight, the this place is for you. If none of these attributes seem appealing, be sure not to book at the Rodeway Inn near Logan airport.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2016
Benjamin
"somewhat okay"
Window privacy needed to be updated. Hotel located across from residential homes with the bathroom view to the homes..scary.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2016
"Great Place!"
I stayed two days and it was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2016
"Good option for an early flight out of Logan"
The hotel is perfect for an overnight stay before an early flight out of Logan. Don't let the outside or the neighborhood fool you. The rooms are modern and very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2016
Alexa
great but too much noise due to construction
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2016
"You get what you pay for... & maybe some take-out?"
We only stayed one night and were simply looking for a quiet place to rest our heads. Per the recommendation of another reviewer I requested the second floor when I booked one month in advance. While I understand it was no obligation of theirs to fulfill this request we probably ended up with one of the worst rooms in the house. The bottom level room on the 60 highway side was clean, however, it was a bit dated. The window in the bathroom was propped open with a formerly white (now brown) face towel and I wasn't sure if the window would break completely if I removed it since the window looked quite broken to begin with. Much to my surprise there was enough hot water for both our 10 - 15 min showers (one in the morning and one at night). All up to this point, I was satisfied with my stay as I expected the issues considering it's two star rating. However, the line was crossed when we realized that our room was apparently the room almost directly under most of the foot traffic coming into the inn through the night. In addition to foot traffic that continued consistently late into the morning the front desk let a delivery person into the inn at 2:30 am and then approximately an hour later. That wouldn't normally bother me accept the sound carries through the entire inn and the guy was knocking and slamming his palm into the door across from ours which shook our door and some fixtures inside our room. This did not help us get any sleep before our 4am departure.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Noah
"Good Room for the price"
I stayed for one night I was visiting family in the area for Christmas Eve. The hotel front desk was very friendly and the hotel was clean and updated. The only thing the hotel is located on a major road so the noise level from the cars makes it difficult to sleep. I also did not like that upon check-in I was told I needed to leave a $50 deposit on my credit card when I already paid for the reservation through hotels.com. I have stayed here a few times and may consider staying again.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Ok Accomodations"
For the money this hotel was ok. Rooms we comfortable. We were concerned about the neighborhood as we were leaving our vehicle for four nights. The staff was decent but not overly welcoming.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
"nice hotel . very comfortable"
very restfu;
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Nice service and room
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
"Noisy but you get what you pay for"
It was super noisy during the stay. I stayed there for three nights and I could hardly sleep. The hotel stands next to a noisy road and the room had super thin walls. You hear everything from your room and it was annoying. Plus, we didn't get hot shower every night and morning. well, I guess I couldn't complain it for the cheap price...Except the person at the front desk and the airport shuttle driver was nice, which I liked it very much.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
"rhodeway motel experience"
i am a AMPUTEE & just had a COMPLETE HIP REPLACEMENT, we were promised a GROUND FLOOR room they gave us 3rd floor room. with a stall shower only, NO BATH BENCH AVAILABLE.(kind of hard to stand on one leg to shower) the next morning there was NO HOT WATER. we came from TN for death in family. we checked out, we are waiting for refund for four nights. we checked in at 2:30 am. would you be happy? motel is VERY old. jlp
4 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Jean A.
"Dirty place."
The only positive thing was that the lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Unfortunately the room was filthy, especially the bathroom. It looked like the housekeeping ladies just make the beds and don't bother touching the bathroom. Plenty of hair and filth everywhere. And on top of that there was no warm water so I couldn't even take a shower. I can live with lack of hot water for a day, but I can't tolerate the dirtiness. The place is disgusting and it's located in an ugly, run down area. Definitely not worth $100 a night.
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
"Noisy room near busy street and cold shower"
After an easy check in, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the deluxe room looked and that it included a fridge and a safe. However, I soon realized that the main road just outside the window was very noisy and the room lacked any real sound proofing so I slept very little. Fortunately my neighbors were quiet or I would have heard them too. My real complaint however was the bathroom. It was much colder than the bedroom and the shower in the morning never got hot - or even warm for that matter. That is unforgiveable in a hotel room, hence my poor rating.
Other trip Nov 18, 2015
"Cheap For a Reason"
Not a great experience. The entire hotel smelled strongly of cleaning solution. It wasn't a smell you got used to over time...you were always aware of it. My room felt old and grimy and was in a subterranean basement. When I went to take a shower in the morning, both towels in the room had brown patches on them.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Morgan
"A Great Staff"
Yes, the staff was wonderful, especially the driver who picked us up at the airport, but unfortunately the hotel is located on a busy street. They will drive you anywhere you want, and the pizza delivery place has excellent pizza. The room is comfortable, though the desk does not work well as a computer desk. The Wifi is fast and the shower had plenty of very hot water. This hotel is okay as an overnighter. There is no elevator, and there are second story rooms, but they did offer to carry our bags.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
Stan
Loud, right next to a major highway. Small parking lot. apathetic staff.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
"Good stay close to the airport"
Good stay close to the airport
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"Run down hotel, would not stay here again."
After calling hotel for an airport pick up and being told it would be 15-20 minutes, we waited outside for over 30 minutes on a cold night for the van. Upon check in I was required to let them make a copy of my drivers license. In this time of identity theft I did not like them having my credit card information along with a copy of my drivers license. I was told it would be shredded but the desk person placed it in a folder in an unlocked desk drawer. This was the first time any hotel has ever needed to make a copy and I travel a great deal. The hotel is old and in need of a renovation, there was a strong sewage odor in our room and hallway. The hotel sits right on a busy road and the road noise was very loud all night. There is no elevator so we had to carry our heavy suit cases up stairs to check in. I will not use this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
"Quaint little hotel"
This hotel is an older hotel. It had 34 rooms. Furniture was from the 50's and 60's. It was neat, clean, very nice staff. It was in a not so good neighborhood. It had no restaurant nor any near by. But many delivered to the hotel. It had airport transport which we needed and it was only a 1 night stay. I would pick it again if flying in and out of Boston for just an overnight.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
Barb
"No frills, not worth the money"
Good location near airport but thin walls, highway noise, no frills. For the same nightly rate, I recommend getting room at another nearby hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"Airport Convenience But No Showers& Boston Far"
It was okay but by no means a hotel I'd have gone out of my way for. Yes, it was about as close to Logan Airport as I could find and that's about the best thing going for it and it had breakfast coffee, internet access as well as television. However; it only had showers and no bathtub which would have been nice to have had mentioned in the listing but this was not. Also, only a vague map of this somewhat distant Boston suburb was given re restaurants but with nothing about how to venture into Boston proper itself. By the time I found out that it was roughly a mile from the nearest public transportation, it was nearly time to leave for my connecting flight. Also, the shuttle service was spotty in that it ended a good three hours before my flight and wound up being subcontracted to a taxi service. While I'm thankful for the free taxi service, I did not like having to wait around the airport for far longer than intended.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Venturor
The air conditioner had to be on due to next to laundry room so hot and Humid. then 3 hours into running air conditioner - It dripped ALL Night down the wall and had to use the towels - that we were going to use to shower with. to collect the water
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Yvonne
"it was an OK stay, would never go again, though"
we booked a non refundable rate stay before Reading all reviews about this hotel... but sometimes you know, reviews can be misleading... in this case they are NOT... the hotel is very outdated, there is an old warehouse smell allover the place... we had two rooms, mine smelled really bad, like the carpet is wet... staff is ok, I didnt deal with them other tan check in and out times. this hotel needs serious improvements.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
ME081078
Tiny shower, utility. Toilet needed help to flush. Street side noisy. Maid opened dr at 8:30 am without knocking. Otherwise ok.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"NOT handicapped accessible!"
This hotel is NOT handicapped accessible! There are no elevators, no ramps, only stairs. You even have to go up half a flight of stairs to reach the registration desk on the 2nd floor! The staff was VERY nice and helpful but, once I was in my room, I couldn't leave because it is so difficult for me to negotiate stairs. The bedding and bath linens were clean but the bathroom was smaller than one on a cruise ship! The AC unit was covered with dust and I am glad I didn't need to use it. Carpet was worn and frayed and I had to be careful I didn't trip on it. Nowhere on the info listed for this hotel did I see that it was not handicapped accessible. If I had known, I would have stayed at a different hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Thumbs down on the Rodeway Inn."
the lights in the bathroom did not work, the toilet ran all night and the sheets and towels were old and cheap.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
No elevator and I had heavy luggage. Noise level terrible...sounds in rooms below and next door very loud. Staff friendly and accommodating. They were the best part. I felt this hotel was extremely overpriced for the value.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
"Excellent Location to bBoston Logan Airport"
The room was clean and very comfortable. Staff very helpful. Location to Boston's Logan Airport excellent. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Donald
"Nice staff, dirty room"
My one night stay was decent except for the very dirty room. There were toe nails on the bathroom floor and bedroom carpet. There was hair on the bathroom floor and on the bed sheets. The ice bucket had bloody tissues in it...really gross. Also, side note, there was only shampoo, no conditioner and no shower gel, in theb bathroom. When I called and asked for conditioner and shower gel, I was told politely that there was not any of either. I mentioned the unclean state of the room, upon checking out, to the front desk staff, who was very nice and aplogetic.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Overnight stay only"
Room was okay. Neighborhood was bad. No food or services.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2015
"Conveniently located"
We were seeing family who live about 20 mins away. The hotel was conveniently located and near an excellent diner. The only negative aspect was the bar with its loud live bands and karaoke. It seemed out of place in this family-oriented hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Valerie
"Pass on this one....."
Don't be swayed by the attractive price of a room at the Rodeway. I have never stayed in such a depressingly old, rundown, and filthy place. The only positive comment I can make is that the young woman at the check-in desk helped me with my luggage as there is no elevator. They do have shuttle service to the airport, but who doesn't.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Top-notch - High marks."
Went to Boston to help my daughter move into her apartment. Stayed 1 night so I can rest up for my flight back home. Was a nice room and very quiet. I actually got a good nights sleep.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Donald
"Not interested in returning"
Reasonably clean for the star rating, but I wouldnt return. I used it for an early morning flight but it was overpriced for the quality, I prefer to pay a bit more for a better place.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
leslie
Overall is fine. The shuttle service is good but need to call for service.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Ugly, old"
INCREDIBLY expensive. It should be a $40 hotel. Is located in an ugly neihborghood for a $150 dlls hotel. Smelly. Little water in the shower
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Francisco
"Book only if you must."
My wife and I needed a place to flop for the night after a late arrival at Logan back from our vacation. We chose the Roadway Inn simply because it was the lowest price we could find. After all, we were just going to sleep there and leave early in the morning. Next time I will revise how I make this sort of decision. The staff was friendly and helpful, but the room itself was terrible. Here is the rundown: fried rice leavings on the nightstand, a plastic coke bottle under the table, soap scum from previous use in the tube soap holder, stained rugs,dingy sheets, unlockable windows (on the first floor), and what looked like mouse droppings on a severely dented air conditioning unit. This place illustrates the old adage that you get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
lawrence
"Road noise unbearable"
Rooms are nicely decorated. Probably on par with what I'd expect from an updated Hampton Inn. Bathroom could use an update, however. Check-in staff was too busy placing some sort of order to pay much attention to me when I arrived. The noise from vehicles out on the street made it pretty much impossible to sleep here, unfortunately.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2015
"Not exactly what it seems."
First of all, the staff was great. At first glance, the room looked great. But then you see stains on the comforters, the yellowing of the sheets, stains on some of the towels, etc. We only stayed here for the airport and the shuttle service was great, but the room could've been so much better.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Basic hotel"
It was clean, bed was comfortable, staff were fine. Shuttle service offered to local sites including the airport. This is truly a basic hotel with no frills. Bathroom had light pouring into the window, so we had to close the bathroom door to keep it dark. Door wouldn't close all of the way. Room was cold so I tried to change the temperature, but apparently the dial on the wall turned on the heat. Desk staff says that happens a lot. I suggested they label the dial. Room and bathroom were as small as they could possibly be. No lounge or bar. If you are looking for a clean bed at a cheap rate, then this is perfect. If you like to have a little extra comfort, then look elsewhere and pay more.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jodi
"Clean rooms and friendly staff."
The front desk whose me is Darian who just subbing for someone was very accommodating, friendly and nice. The neighbor was not that great nut there's a good Italian restaurant name D'Amelios just a walking distance.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Erlinda
Okay, I will say this is the second time I stayed. Staff is great...will say that I was a little letdown this time. My husband tips. There was a sign in the van that said appreciate tips. I don't think that should be in there. We flip flop between the Sheraton Four Points and they don't do that. I think that should be a person's decision. My husband tipped but then we started feeling pressure by the sign each time which the two times before the airport we didn't because we had tipped so much. We got there and the room didn't have a flusher. We had to switch. Then the TV didn't work nor the a/c was not working we had to switch again. I guess what bothered me the most is when my husband lost his sunglasses. He must of left them in the first room. We called twice from our new room and they said noone had found them. We went down for the shuttle and they were just sitting out. I said "hey, there are your sunglasses"...they man at the front looked at us like we were lying. He started questioning us which I didn't appreciate. We had to switch room 2 times and the way I said it in excitement he should of know they were my husbands. If they had any question, they shouldn't of just put sunglasses out and made the person describe them. Also, the maid did not clean our room the day. It is too bad because my husband was going to leave her a generous tip he said. She messed up.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Close to the Airport and that's About it..."
If you need a quick overnight stay like I did or are in a pinch this hotel will suffice. The staff acted like we were an inconvenience and the facility was mediocre. Rooms were clean though outdated.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Will never go back there- don't worth to be hotel"
Facilities were poor at best- furnitures are old & torn - lights don't work all the time - location is in a gatto - staff were great & tried very hard to make something very bad to livable : clearly staff does care but ownership does not - will never go back & will not recommend to anybody -a very expensive gatto !!
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
dr c
"Nice hotel but no breakfast"
Hard to stay in a place that does not offer breakfast. We were shuttled to a recommended breakfast place, but it wasn't very good.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
CHRISTINE
"Stay far away"
Terrible. I landed almost midnight from a delayed flight and had no luggage because I got on another plane. Was just looking forward to a good night sleep. However, the room had the most awful mildew smell and it made it difficult to even sleep. The air conditioning unit worked average at best. I could not be moved as I was told by the front desk there were no rooms other rooms available. The "topper" was the loud banging at 8:15am from the room next door since there were repairs needed I guess. I could not get on the airport shuttle quick enough at that point. I cannot recommend this place at all. Just awful
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Adam
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable and close to Logan airport
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Just OK"
Stayed here one night after a week on Cape Cod. We had an early flight out of Boston in the morning.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Wouldn't stay again"
While the room was clean and fairly updated, the road noise was unbearable. The hotel is right next to a road with heavy truck traffic. The air conditioner was also incredibly loud when it came on throughout the night. The room didn't have enough plugs to charge devices and the bathroom plug was unusable as it was covered over by the vanity mirror frame. The shuttle service to and from the airport was also disappointing. My husband returned our rental car the evening before our flight; after calling the hotel shuttle to pick him up, it didn't wait for him to walk from the rental car counter to the pick up, so he had to wait an additional 30 minutes for the shuttle to come back. In the morning, the shuttle was a little late, making us nervous to get to the airport, which is about a 15 minute drive. We choose this hotel because of price. Do yourself a favor and book closer to the airport in one of the newer hotels.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015