All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
309 American Legion Hwy., Route 60 West, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Okay for airport overnights"
This was a convenient and cheap place to stay for a quick night close to the airport. Easy shuttle service every hour to and from the hotel was provided and convenient. The hotel itself was not fancy by any means and the rooms were a little worn down and dirty but it served its purpose.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Perfect for our needs"
We stayed there because we had an early flight from Logan. The free shuttle was prompt and convenient. Desk people and everyone else were very nice. No amenities but perfect t for our needs.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Valerie
"Perfect for a nights rest"
it was fine for just needing a night to crash Even though the hotel said 100% smoke free it smelled of cigarettes But again it was a comfy bed to crash on for the night
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"Diamond in the rough"
Excellent customer service! Friendly and accommodating staff. Neighborhood looks a little rough around the edges. I felt well protected by a capable staff. Clean quite safe. Better than the price we paid.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
david c
"Logan Airport motel stay"
Stayed three nights. Good price for an average room in Boston area.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
Everything was very nice. But stayed for 4 nights and didnt cleand the room. But service staff is good, lobby personal is good.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
pedro
"Basic"
I needed to stay near the airport and have a shuttle for my early flight. I wanted an inexpensive place for my one night stay. The hotel met those criteria. The sheets were clearly clean, but there was a stray random hair that attention to detail should have removed. The strip of fabric across the foot of the bed to protect from shoes if someone stretched out there had something spilled on it. That too should be clean for each guest.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"Friendly staff, fair value"
This time was more expensive, but the great staff friendliness made things better. Got very good help meeting complicated needs with the shuttle service! One tip, do not stay in room 104, it's right below reception!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Clark W
"too much"
After I checked out they also took extra money off of my credit card. I had to call. And it took forever to have them look into it and then a week later they gave me a refund not a good way to do business
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"worst experience so far......"
Hotel staff really unfriendly (at least the ones at the counter), the shuttle guy was really nice and helpful. If you plan to stay here I won't recommend ordering any food, best bring your own. The facilities aren't that bad and with a little overhaul the hotel could easily stand out.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Fernando
"Great price. Friendly staff."
Hotel staff was very friendly. Was great for the price. Very clean as well. Neighborhood was a little scary. But once inside it was fine.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Tracey
"Wouldn't want to stay again."
The carpet looked like the room had not been vacuumed for days. No tub, just a shower. Small room in need of repairs and cleaning. Furniture not in good shape and dirty. We paid more for this room than a very well kept and spacious room at a different hotel that we stayed in the 2 nights before. Staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Lee
"It had more to offer than initially considered."
Convenient to airport and pick up with without hassles. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. There were many choices for delivery food. They had the snow cleared and the entry ways were as safe as possible. I'd stay again if I needed a quick night between flights.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Ann
"Happy traveler"
Good Service, great value.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
I was only in Boston for a few days and was looking for an affordable place to stay close to the airport. Room was nice, but hotel was remote from alot of ammenities.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"This place is a dump!"
The staff was rude and the room smelled like people had been chain smoking there for the past ten years.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Val
"Great for a low-key, quick stay."
I was reconnecting with an old friend, and I wanted something that would be cheap and comfortable because we hadn't planned on staying there other than to sleep. It was clean, comfortable, quite and the staff I interacted with were very nice. It's close to the airport, but off the beaten path a bit. If you're looking for a quick stay with a clean, king-sized bed for $50 then this is your place. If you want big amenities and a hearty, in-house breakfast then this isn't your place.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Ethan
"Not great at all! Horrible stay"
We couldnt check in early. Smelt funny. They put a $50 hold on my card for 5 days! Front desk was not helpful with subway system or anything! No space to park...we parked on the street
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
nicole
"Nice Inn at affordable price."
Near to the Logan Int. Airport, with excexcelent Courtesy transportation
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Juan
"Convenient and affordable."
If you are just in need of a Logan overnight, this works quite nicely. Clean, comfortable, less than 10 mins to airport on one road. Older building in a so-so neighborhood but it is safe and reasonable dining nearby.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Close to Boston and very nice transportation"
I loved my personal get away, I am coming back for sure.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Better Hotels Abound"
The staff were nice but the location next to the road meant car noise was heard all night.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"I like it's very nice any body can stay"
The experience I mad the staff they very responsible any problem you they always there for you to helping you
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
ok
"Nice little motel"
The picture is deceiving this place is much smaller than it looks. The shuttle service was prompt and very convenient for getting around
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
IIjennjennII
"Nice hotel n clean"
Good stay.. clean n will come back.. njoyed staying good ppl at reception
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
mike
"Work stay. Cheap"
Beds were hard, cable was in and out, walking around on floors above was loud all night.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Shower must not get cleaned like it should because there were hairs in it before I ever took a shower in it.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"our stay"
Room was comfortable, hair in and around shower,trash behind bed side table, very very noisy.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Very comfortable and quiet room with a late arrival but you could hear stomping of feet starting before 5am which continued intermittently all morning long! Had no idea what was going on until we realized the room was directly below the office.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Easy to get to the airport,no breakfast,my room was not real clean.nice staff
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
I got 2 rooms one had a smokers smell, the other was ok. The other people were very loud all night. Not the hotels fault.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"pretty good"
great for its price
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Overall nice hotel just a little small"
Location is okay. Not enough parking. Fairly comfortable. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Thank you ~"
I was very satisfied for the stay, comfortable, clean affordable and convenient.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel.. Close to airport with early AM shuttl"
The pick up and drop off from Logan Airport was prompt. We found the room to be clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our flight was at 5:45 so we needed a hotel near airport with a shuttle to get us there early. First run to airport was 4AM. They were right in time ...they did have coffee in the morning!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Pat
"OK for a place to crash, sorta"
The hotel is right on route 1A, and I mean "right" on it, the road 25 feet away from the rooms in front. Very noisy, bare bones accommodations in room. Coffee only available in the office, and it was the most vile thing I've ever tasted. The best part of the stay was the shuttle service to/from the airport, very nice, personable drivers.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Better than airbed!"
Needed a room to sleep in while visiting family for holidays. Clean, right price. Not bad like other reviews. 3rd floor. Stayed 2 nights.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Keith
"Very happy with our stay."
The rooms were amazing! Plenty of room with very comfortable beds. You get more than what you pay for in terms of quality. The surrounding area isn't that exciting, but no complaints considering the price!
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
Andrej
"Good, clean hotel."
Everyone from the van driver who picked me up at the airport to all three desk clerks that I had the pleasure of dealing with were fantastic. The room was neat and clean but very spartan. Understand that the amenities available are in keeping with the cost. The hotel is also very near to Rte 60 and when the fan for the heat wasn't running, the room was a bit loud. I will say however, that I slept very soundly overall. The most important point to be made concerning the hotel is that it gives you what you pay for. If you're thinking it will be a fantastic hotel close to Boston with a wonderful view of the city and a spa like atmosphere you will be VERY disappointed. It's a place to sleep if you're passing through Logan or you just need a place for a night. It's not for a long stay while you see the sites of Boston. With all this being said, I'll stay here again and will recommend it to others with the caveats I stated.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"A great disappointment"
I pre-paid, only to find out after the fact there was no microwave, nor refrigerator. Available, yes, at a higher price. Further, I was greeted with a demand for a credit card for a "security deposit." Over the years, I've stayed at perhaps 300 motels - NEVER before such a request. Suffice to stay, I will never again stay at one of your affiliates. Further, I am forwarding my dismay to the National Commander of the American Legion.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
Royce
"Overnight Stay"
Very noisy even though I requested a quiet room.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Not a good hotel."
Not a good location. Very noisy and not very clean.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Maby
"Close to everything, but disappointing room."
My room had exposed & painted pipes in the ceiling. Ceiling over the bed had cob webs hanging and was cracked. After dusting, I then scrubbed the shower stall. Also, both chairs were covered in torn fabric. The location was close to everything, but the hotel building needs work.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Wanda
"poor hotel"
I was waiting for the shelter bus more than 1hour and15 minutes to pick me up , the room was so could and the hiter doesn't work properly , the blanket was duty . It was horrible night .
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
lg
"I recommend"
Clean and quiet, comfortble room, can't complain ...
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
walter
"well rounded stay"
Very clean.. The inside is a lot better than. The outside of the hotel. Very close to the highways, and they provide airport shuttles. They staff is amazing.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
jeff
"Another dance weekend getaway."
We were in Boston for a dance weekend. The staff at this hotel is exceptional in their service. Kearra was particularly accommodating and extremely friendly. When we arrived, our room had a very bad smell, and when we came back from our Friday night event, it smelled even worse. The only solution provided was a can of air freshener, which was of no help. Also, there was no TV reception, and I was told "it happens like that" because of the rain. The hotel served its purpose; however, it could have been better.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Peggy
"Good shuttle service"
Comfortable, excellent staff, convenient shuttling.
Dianne
"simple sleep before early flight"
i selected this hotel for its price and proximity to airport. when i arrived i was given room 104. this room is below the road and at the back, perfect, no road noise at all. bed was comfy and the shower was good. can not comment on the upper floors but very happy. lots of food nearby. no complaints
Tony
"Small Hotel next to nothing"
Small hotel in a very old building The staff were more than great and helpful The shuttle is helpful and handy The location is not so great nothing near the hotel
Hat