All hotels in Revere, Massachusetts, United States of America
309 American Legion Hwy., Route 60 West, Revere, MA, 02151, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Everything was broken"
The curtains, the locks on the windows, the wi-fi, the air conditioning, the hair dryer, the bathroom fan, the toilet, the door lock/entry key system -everything was broken. We arrived to a room that was non functioning especially the toilet and were moved to a new room where nothing worked except the toilet. By our second night there, the toilet had to be plunged if you flushed a square of toilet paper (we were out from 7am - 7pm, so it's not as if we were using this room a lot.) There were also ants. So when we were in the hotel we spent our time plunging the toilet and spraying for ants, because maintenance is a guest responsibility here. Hotel needs a plumbing overhall and to repair the ammenities they claim to have.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Kaz
"dirty, depressing hotel"
The hotel was not clean (sticky bathroom floor, dirty hallway carpet, etc.) and everything in the room was very worn out, from torn lampshades to old furniture. The room was poorly lit and a partial basement room with one high window. Also, the road right outside is busy with traffic and loud. It may be all that you can get for the price in the Boston area, but if possible, it is worth paying more. We left.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Close to a Beach at least"
1. The hotel isn't actually at or near the Logan Int'l Airport. Pick up a Charlie Card, take the Blue Line subway to Wonderland. From there take bus 116 and tell the driver you need to stop at the Rodeway Inn. It's a 20-40 minute trip. 2. Customer service put us on hold a couple times and totally forgot about our call. 3. The rooms are pleasant but I heard the top floor's better than the bottom floor. 4. There's a radiator by the porcelain toilet and it brands your *** every time you sit on it. There's no microwave, so you'll need to take the same Blue Line subway INTO Boston and get food there. I'd recommend packing your own toiletries if there's more than 1 staying in a room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
DJ
"Mixed bag but nice"
The room was surprisingly lovely in contrast to the hotel entryway and office. The maid overlooked a used wash cloth from the previous occupant on the back of the bathroom door. The bathroom vent was broken and sort of hanging lopsided in the ceiling of the shower it also was very loud so I just opened the bathroom windo to vent it (brrr). Other than that the room was very clean and nicely appointed. There are heavily traveled roads running along both long sides of the hotel so if you are a light sleeper bring sleeping pills. The staff was very nice and attentive. I didn't have a problem with parking but it seems to be limited, I doubt there are as many parking spots as there are rooms.
E
"Worth what you pay for"
rooms are small, no amenities - I mean, not even plastic cups in bathroom. Building very flimsy construction - you hear people next door and above you clearly. Staff was pleasant, but not particularly efficient; for example, we needed to make reservations for airport shuttle, and were not told this. We discovered it in the morning when we got downstairs. Fortunately we got on anyway, but would have been a problem if shuttle was full.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Donald
"okay, but noisy"
Got in late. Even at 1, I could hear people through the walls. Never got my wake up call. No elevator, so lug suitcases up and down.stairs. very clean. Has potential
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
steve
"Almost Adequate"
Stayed one night for a layover. Desk and shuttle staff were friendly and professional, airport shuttle was convenient and timely. After having to shoulder check my way in, the room itself was the major detractor for me. Bathroom looked dirty but was likely clean (white-ish towels, discolored shower floor, peeling/miscolored toilet seat). The pillows of varying off-white colors hid black hair on the bed. I picked the cleanest looking pillows and found a strip of bed lacking stains to sleep on, using a blanket I had in my carry-on because the upper bedding was also stained. Thankfully I was just there to sleep because I couldn't find the remote for the TV.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Far from the city, it has free shuttle that drives u to and from airport and drive you to the near restaurants and markets. but overall good
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
lia
"okay"
Nice room but loud
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Eh"
Not great. Not comfy. Loud. Smelled weird. I was not pleased at all and didn't sleep well whatsoever.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Joslyn
"Nice but needs improvement"
First day I arrived I could not reach the hotel for my ride from the Airport but they did comp the taxi fare,(the reason overall score is 4 out of 5). The transportation service was good after that. Cleanliness needs work, I found long hairs in my bed and in my bathroom towels, I am BALD. Hotel maintenance is also lacking and despite the no smoking policy in the hotel the last two days my room smelled of cigarette smoke. The hotel has nothing in the way of food, you will have to order everything in or go out to eat.
6 night trip Mar 4, 2015
"Last minute room change"
I had a last-minute change in travel plans and needed a room for 1 night before transitioning to my conference hotel. This hotel was a good price and appeared to be close to the airport so I went ahead and booked it.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Good staff who tries"
Needed a place close to airport and mass transit for a quick trip. This facility served well and I think one of the best staffs around.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Jack Lee
"Okay for airport overnights"
This was a convenient and cheap place to stay for a quick night close to the airport. Easy shuttle service every hour to and from the hotel was provided and convenient. The hotel itself was not fancy by any means and the rooms were a little worn down and dirty but it served its purpose.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Perfect for our needs"
We stayed there because we had an early flight from Logan. The free shuttle was prompt and convenient. Desk people and everyone else were very nice. No amenities but perfect t for our needs.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Valerie
"Perfect for a nights rest"
it was fine for just needing a night to crash Even though the hotel said 100% smoke free it smelled of cigarettes But again it was a comfy bed to crash on for the night
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"Diamond in the rough"
Excellent customer service! Friendly and accommodating staff. Neighborhood looks a little rough around the edges. I felt well protected by a capable staff. Clean quite safe. Better than the price we paid.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
david c
"Logan Airport motel stay"
Stayed three nights. Good price for an average room in Boston area.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
Everything was very nice. But stayed for 4 nights and didnt cleand the room. But service staff is good, lobby personal is good.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
pedro
"Basic"
I needed to stay near the airport and have a shuttle for my early flight. I wanted an inexpensive place for my one night stay. The hotel met those criteria. The sheets were clearly clean, but there was a stray random hair that attention to detail should have removed. The strip of fabric across the foot of the bed to protect from shoes if someone stretched out there had something spilled on it. That too should be clean for each guest.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
"Friendly staff, fair value"
This time was more expensive, but the great staff friendliness made things better. Got very good help meeting complicated needs with the shuttle service! One tip, do not stay in room 104, it's right below reception!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Clark W
"too much"
After I checked out they also took extra money off of my credit card. I had to call. And it took forever to have them look into it and then a week later they gave me a refund not a good way to do business
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"worst experience so far......"
Hotel staff really unfriendly (at least the ones at the counter), the shuttle guy was really nice and helpful. If you plan to stay here I won't recommend ordering any food, best bring your own. The facilities aren't that bad and with a little overhaul the hotel could easily stand out.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Fernando
"Great price. Friendly staff."
Hotel staff was very friendly. Was great for the price. Very clean as well. Neighborhood was a little scary. But once inside it was fine.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
Tracey
"Wouldn't want to stay again."
The carpet looked like the room had not been vacuumed for days. No tub, just a shower. Small room in need of repairs and cleaning. Furniture not in good shape and dirty. We paid more for this room than a very well kept and spacious room at a different hotel that we stayed in the 2 nights before. Staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Lee
"It had more to offer than initially considered."
Convenient to airport and pick up with without hassles. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. There were many choices for delivery food. They had the snow cleared and the entry ways were as safe as possible. I'd stay again if I needed a quick night between flights.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Ann
"Happy traveler"
Good Service, great value.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
I was only in Boston for a few days and was looking for an affordable place to stay close to the airport. Room was nice, but hotel was remote from alot of ammenities.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"This place is a dump!"
The staff was rude and the room smelled like people had been chain smoking there for the past ten years.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Val
"Great for a low-key, quick stay."
I was reconnecting with an old friend, and I wanted something that would be cheap and comfortable because we hadn't planned on staying there other than to sleep. It was clean, comfortable, quite and the staff I interacted with were very nice. It's close to the airport, but off the beaten path a bit. If you're looking for a quick stay with a clean, king-sized bed for $50 then this is your place. If you want big amenities and a hearty, in-house breakfast then this isn't your place.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Ethan
"Not great at all! Horrible stay"
We couldnt check in early. Smelt funny. They put a $50 hold on my card for 5 days! Front desk was not helpful with subway system or anything! No space to park...we parked on the street
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
nicole
"Nice Inn at affordable price."
Near to the Logan Int. Airport, with excexcelent Courtesy transportation
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Juan
"Convenient and affordable."
If you are just in need of a Logan overnight, this works quite nicely. Clean, comfortable, less than 10 mins to airport on one road. Older building in a so-so neighborhood but it is safe and reasonable dining nearby.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Close to Boston and very nice transportation"
I loved my personal get away, I am coming back for sure.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Better Hotels Abound"
The staff were nice but the location next to the road meant car noise was heard all night.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"I like it's very nice any body can stay"
The experience I mad the staff they very responsible any problem you they always there for you to helping you
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
ok
"Nice little motel"
The picture is deceiving this place is much smaller than it looks. The shuttle service was prompt and very convenient for getting around
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
IIjennjennII
"Nice hotel n clean"
Good stay.. clean n will come back.. njoyed staying good ppl at reception
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
mike
"Work stay. Cheap"
Beds were hard, cable was in and out, walking around on floors above was loud all night.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Shower must not get cleaned like it should because there were hairs in it before I ever took a shower in it.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"our stay"
Room was comfortable, hair in and around shower,trash behind bed side table, very very noisy.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Very comfortable and quiet room with a late arrival but you could hear stomping of feet starting before 5am which continued intermittently all morning long! Had no idea what was going on until we realized the room was directly below the office.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Easy to get to the airport,no breakfast,my room was not real clean.nice staff
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
I got 2 rooms one had a smokers smell, the other was ok. The other people were very loud all night. Not the hotels fault.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"pretty good"
great for its price
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Overall nice hotel just a little small"
Location is okay. Not enough parking. Fairly comfortable. Good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Thank you ~"
I was very satisfied for the stay, comfortable, clean affordable and convenient.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel.. Close to airport with early AM shuttl"
The pick up and drop off from Logan Airport was prompt. We found the room to be clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our flight was at 5:45 so we needed a hotel near airport with a shuttle to get us there early. First run to airport was 4AM. They were right in time ...they did have coffee in the morning!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Pat
"OK for a place to crash, sorta"
The hotel is right on route 1A, and I mean "right" on it, the road 25 feet away from the rooms in front. Very noisy, bare bones accommodations in room. Coffee only available in the office, and it was the most vile thing I've ever tasted. The best part of the stay was the shuttle service to/from the airport, very nice, personable drivers.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Better than airbed!"
Needed a room to sleep in while visiting family for holidays. Clean, right price. Not bad like other reviews. 3rd floor. Stayed 2 nights.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014