All hotels in Ormond Beach, Florida, United States of America
1614 N Us Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Delicious food
    Dirty
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
"Low Budget"
I was not happy with my stay, the bathroom had mold, the room had a smell as if the building was old or the carpet needed changing. I could not sleep comfortably I tried masking the odor with my bath n body spray and that did not work. I was happy when morning came I was out of there in a flash.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Sad Sad Customer
"Close to beach"
Close to beach, good price but wasnt that clean no microwave no refrigerator internet said flat screen TV not.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"great"
The room was better than I expected for a 2 star & close to everything the only problem I had is no microwave or refrigerator in the rooms
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Would't stay here again"
There were bugs on the curtains, the ceiling was falling in. The door was very hard to close. They gave us the wrong key to begin with. There was a hole in the carpet in the vanity area. I woudn't NOT stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Carla
"Great experience!"
Clean room, courteous staff.
3 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
"Get what you pay for"
The first room had no heat. The second room had a blown out bulb and keypad that did not work- so I could not even get in. It took an hour to finally get that sorted out. Handyman service was not professionally dressed, and "be right back" was 25 minutes late. Both rooms had voicemail messages from 7 months prior that needed to be erased. Furniture was damaged, but the place was clean.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Rae
"Wouldn't recommend. Not worth the $$"
Needs updated, Not prepped for visitors. Hole in carpet. Dirty floor, bathroom, etc. Staff was friendly. facility is not good. will not go to this econo Lodge again. could have found a hotel for the same price that is in better condition.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Ben
"Over rated"
The room smelled funny and the noise from the freight train that rolled by every two hours during the night was a surprise. I chose the hotel based on economy and previous "good" ratings. I was disappointed.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Jay
Cleanliness is not their best quality!
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Rebecca
"A big disappointment!"
When we opened the door to our room, a terrible smell hit us all in the face. It smelled like wet dogs! You had to wear shoes at all times because of the dirt embedded in the carpet. The smoke detector had been disconnected as well.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
wife and mom
"Smelled like wet dogs!"
We had driven 7 hours before checking in late that night. As soon as we opened the door to enter, an awful stench hit us all in the face! It smelled like a mixture of wet dogs and nursing home. I guess the old saying is true. "You get what you pay for."
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
wife and mom
"Comfortable but needs updating"
The room was clean and adequate for our one night stay. The desk people were very accommodating and nice. Needs serious updating, but got a great nights sleep for the price.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
"I would stay again."
Decided last minute on July 4th to go to the Daytona races on the 5th and 6th of July so needed a room for one night. The rate was low for a race weekend so wasn't expecting a 5 star stay and I wasn't disappointed, in fact it was actually nicer than I expect, the ac was cold which was most important to me. But most importantly it was the first time booking a room through hotel.com and what a hassle free way to book a hotel. I don't think I will ever book any other way again!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"?"
well the staff was very friendly the room was clean but the toilet moved when you sat down and you had to hold the handle down for it to flush. When we got there we had to ask for hand towels and wash cloths because there were no hand towels and only one wash cloth for 2 of us the blankets could us updating they looked like they had seen their better days. We had stayed here before and the rooms on the second floor seemed to be nicer. they added small frigs which was a plus. Overall for the price on a 4 th of July it was a good deal
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
janice
"Good cheap place to stay"
Was convenient and cheap place to stay for 2 nights. They gave us a comfortable cot as we had 3 people for 2 double beds. Houlihans good food/bar across street
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Fitz
"annoyed and wasted money"
The beds there are rock hard. The girl who checked us in looked like she hated her life and wanted to kill us with her eyes... the smoke detector beeped the ENTIRE night and when we told them we got an answer of an oh well type.. she had no idea what to do. Ifelt like I gained an STD by sleeping there... thus we named it the syphilis hotel We wasted 60 bucks for that place.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Everything was clean neat I liked it
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
"close to th softball fields"
no fills but clean and comfortable for the money
3 night trip May 24, 2013
Pauline
"great for the price!!!"
Alvin the owner was very hospitable, the only issue I had was the television. It was not a flat screen but an older style and the reception/picture was horrible on almost all channels.
3 night trip May 8, 2013
softball tourney
"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
Located off the I-95 with a bunch of other motels and trucker stops; too far away from Ormond or Daytona Beaches. Stayed for 3 nights but left early because I couldn't stand it any longer Had problems with the room because 1. the door lock broke and they changed me to another room and 2. got locked out of the second room because they miscalculated my stay. Yes, cheap rates at $33/night but you get what you pay for.
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Comfortable"
I have used motel6 many times and I would recommend it to a anyone
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Christine
"We always stay here"
We have family close by and whenever we visit we stay at this hotel. The price is reasonable. It's a no frills, nothing to brag about hotel but it's clean and comfortable and the staff is usually nice. The pool is kept clean and there is fast food and a convenience store in walking distance. It's right by the interstate so it's easy on and easy off. Have stayed there probably 6 or more times and haven't had what I would call a bad experience. Have to give the owners credit, they keep it pretty well maintained. Will most likely stay again on the next trip to the area.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"keep looking if you can"
They advertise a pool however, it is not heated! It was very cold!!! Our room smelled musty and was dusty. The lamp shades had rust around the rims. In the bathroom the wall was coming apart and the fan would come on and off on its own even when the light was off. Bathroom was a bit on the small side as well. I am not a big person and it was difficult to get in and shut the door, that did not lock because it was broken. Very run down. Lobby look nice, but that is it. WIFI sucked, my phone would not connect the whole time, anywhere else I went my phone connected. Super 8 next door is a much better stay.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Miranda
"Great for the money"
perfect little hotel for the money
1 night trip Jan 7, 2013
suzi
"Get in, get out."
The hotel is close to the highway, and there is a significant amount of noise. The room was clean, but there were spots the walls with water damage and mold. The carpet looked vacuumed, but needed to be steam cleaned. The bed was clean and comfortable, but the mattress sagged in the middle.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"You get what you pay for"
It was ok considering the price, but there slight problems the malfunctioning toilets, the fact that the hotel was split in half with one side being wifi and the other landline. Maintenance was slow to fix these problems and the service would not help in switching rooms after my complaints even though the hotel was empty. Besides that, it was ok. I knew what I was getting into. It was for business so it provided what I needed which was a roof and a bed.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
"great location for destination daytona"
it was a great location for bike week. Not real up to date on looks. I would stay here again. Only disappointment was that friends of our paid a lesser rate. We got a smokers room but don't smoke.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2013
Ron
"Basic Motel"
We did not receive our "wake up" call !
1 night trip Mar 13, 2013
Tricia
"Convenient to Daytona for the price"
Location convenient to Daytona bike week activities. No coffee in rooms or lobby for getting started in morning.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great deal for the quality received"
I thought this place was just fine. It's no thrills, but that's why you're paying around 50 a night. It was clean and except for the motorcyclists it was pretty quiet. But they're nice guys. The ladies at the front desk are very kind and accommodating as well. They kind of skimmed on the towels/soap/shampoo, but all we had to do was ask. Overall, a very good experience.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
"convenient location"
hotel location was convenient for our purpose (daytona 500). however two nights were enough. Door handle to room did not work properly, no flat screen tv or even tissues provided in room. would not return.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2013
D & T
"A reasonable stay"
Cheap, clean - not a resort, but a clean place to stay for a night or 2 when all you need is a bed & a shower. Only a smoking room was available during my stay...I prefer non-smoking, but the room was well kept & the smell, while noticable, was not overwhelming. The room was clean even though the paint & furniture have clearly seen better days. The room was at the back & relatively quiet....until the trains passed. Luckily, I am a heavy sleeper. No fridge or microwave in the room, but WiFi was strong.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2013
Dawn
The Hotel is old loud and dirty
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
WolFPacK
"You get what you pay for"
The first thing I noticed when entering the room was the smell of mold. The smell did go away after the forced air vent turned off. The beds are pretty worn and are not comfortable. There are two ice makers and one of them was out of service, of course the other one was empty. The room was clean and the water pressure made for a good shower. Next time I will pay a little more for a better place to stay.
2 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2013
Randy
"Problem"
There is a train that passes within 50 ft of the back of the hotel where our room was.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Jones

"Clean and inexpensive"
Great location for an overnight stay if travelling along #95. Basic cheap motel. No major issues. Clean, friendly front desk, lots of fast food outlets nearby. WiFi is $3/day.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2016
Gunther
"Overall good"
It was a over all good place. The staff was friendly well most of them. The pool was well taking care of. They do allow animals so if that bugs you then I would not stay. The ocean is only about 15 minutes away.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015

"Moyen"
La première nuit c'était la fête dans la cour extérieur!! Beauçoup de bruit!!
2 night trip Dec 8, 2015
"Bom"
O hotel é simples mas ótimo custo beneficio.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Luis
CO
"okay"
Durchschnittliches Motel, gute Lage, aber nichts aussergewoehnliches. Fuer einen kurzen Aufenthalt okay!
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
Christin
DE
Gute Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Zimmer sind sauber.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2013