All hotels in Liberty, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here209 N. 291 Highway, Hwy 291 and Hwy 152, Liberty, MO, 64068, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.9
    2.6
"Don't stay here"
Horrible from start to finish
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"A place to catch a few zzzzz's and move on"
the room was small, but adequate and comfortable. We arrived late and we're tired so we're happy to just see a bed and bathroom. The man who greeted us at the desk was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Dennis
"Avoid"
Poor Hotel... Avoid. Smelly rooms
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
"Not as clean as I like... So the list begins..."
Older hotel, rooms have been remodeled, room wasn't cleaned very well one bed spread either had stuff on it dried.. Or stained, floor in front of the sink outside the bathroom wasn't mopped you could see splatters of something on the floor. The shower still had hair in the drain from who knows when and the bottom of the tub needs a good scrubbing. Another thing that bothered me is the fact someone spit (chew) on the walk way near the stair case two big nasty spots of spittle and it was still there 2 days when I left, why don't they clean this off so I don't have to worry about stepping in it? To be honest if they didn't clean the rooms we'll how could I trust what condition their kitchen was in that was fixing the food so I didn't eat breakfast. If you plan on staying here I hope you like a very firm bed, I woke up stiff but then again I normally sleep in a tempurpedic at home
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Can't really give a complete review"
Review can't really be compared we were in late and out by checkout. Room was nice something's were maybe a little odd as where they are placed not convient but they were available. Check in was the worse no clerk to check in with. Had to take the time to ring or phone which was a confusing sign wasn't sure which to do or to go to "the night window" took over 15mins to ck in my but all in all we were too tired to really care.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Nice night's stay"
Clean room, up to date, bed was very comfortable, management was very accommodating.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Cold"
On arrival the air conditioner (heat) was turned off and the room was very cold. Had all necessary amenities
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Jerry
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast area is very tiny and in same small room as the office. I had to keep interupting a person's breakfast so he could let me get to my table behind him. Other than that our stay was good and rate was good too.
4 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Cindy
Rooms where very dark and just didn't feel clean. I would not stay again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"BAD HOTEL"
Most unfriendly staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. They could not find my reservation even after I gave them my confirmation number. They were not willing to accomodate me without charging me again, after i had already been charged through a third party site. After speaking to the manager & asking them to call the third party site to confirm my reservation, the staff called the local police! So BEWARE!!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
just fine........not the sunniest room I've been in...
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
teresa
"pleasantly surprised."
The room we stayed in was completely redone. Nice and up to date details. Very clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"room 223"
There is a very large wet spot on the ceiling above the bed. If it rained, I would have been concerned that it would fall in ontop of us.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not a nice hotel"
Staff was friendly, bed/pillows were comfortable...but broken lamps in room; small, thin towels, musty smell (smoking?) in room, no iron in room, no lids for coffee cups to go. I would not return unless all other hotels were sold out in the area
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Good Location"
The hotel is old but has been renovated. It is a good hotel for construction worker to spend the nights away from home. I was there for a wedding. I appreciate the fair price. The continental breakfast was passable. The room I was in was painted darker colors and lighting was not the best so the room felt dirtier than what it really was. The A/C wasn't able to keep up and it got to a high of only 82 with lows about 60 yet the room was always stuffy.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Uncle Vernon
"One night stay"
Room nicer than expected, updates were visible
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Business"
Place need to be clean outside. Very bad smell outside of hotel and the rooms had very bad smell inside.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Great Hotel! Our Family enjoyed our week!"
We had 2 connecting rooms for 1 week. We were very comfortable and the rooms clean. Both rooms had a fridge and a microwave which saved us money eating out. There was also free breakfast in the lobby that included little cheese omelets, pastries, cereal, juice, coffee, etc. This also saved us TIME & MONEY! Nothing special about the pool but my boys loved it as they were the only ones using it! Highly recommend this hotel if you stay in KC. It's about 20-25 mins from downtown & 10 mins from World/Oceans of Fun.
6 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
We were in town to drop my daughter off at college, so the convenience of the location to the campus was great. We didn't have any issues with the hotel itself. The front desk clerk was extremely helpful, although very hard to understand. I did not utilize the free breakfast, however, my husband had a danish and some coffee and he said it was ok. We will stay here the next time we're in town to visit my daughter.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Tina
Dirty stained sheets will prob not stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Levi Santa Cruz
"Not bad"
On the outside it seems a little rundown, but rooms have been remodeled and are nice. If you're looking for cheap and decent, you won't go wrong
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
It was good we needed the room basically to sleep in. It was small, but the biggest problem was it was very humid in the room. Even the carpet was damp. The AC cooled well, but seemed inadequate in removing the moisture. The hotel service was very good and friendly. Breakfast was adequate, but not much variety. The room decor didn't match. The walls are painted solid orange, red, and gold and the carpet was a striped maroon and dark green. The room was ok for the price paid and for what we needed. We were disappointed by the quality.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Disappointed Customer
"Cheap hotel, you get what you pay for"
So I stayed at this hotel over the weekend of July 4th, in 2014. First off, let me say that an Indian family runs this hotel and when I walked into the lobby I was hit with the strong odor of curry. I live in CA and am very tolerable of other cultures but it was overwhelming. We arrived in the room and it looked ok. The colors were very bright - orange, yellow and red. It was actually nice to be in a room with a lil pizazz. There were a couple goofy issues. The headboard was off center from the bed by about a foot. Also, in the bathroom there was a large hole in the fan/light fixture where it was missing a cover. Both of these issues were corrected within a day. It's a motel, and unfortunately we found some ants. I left a fountain drink cup on the dresser overnight and when i woke up there were ants on/in the cup and on the dresser. Complimentary breakfast was ok. The hours were only 6-9am. I prefer the breakfasts to be open until 10am. Who wants to wake up that early on vacation?? They had ok food - oatmeal, waffles, cereal, pastries, etc. My problem with the breakfast was that it was in the lobby and again smelled like curry. The owners son also appeared from their living quarters and proceeded to walk around barefoot and get himself breakfast. Honestly, I'm sure I'll stay again because it's the cheapest hotel in the area but i wish they could make some little improvements.
Vacationer
"Very good for the price!"
Hubby and I went to KC area for a fundraiser golf tournament. Wanted a less expensive hotel to stay in...more $ to donate to the fundraiser :o)
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Holly
"Close to Highway for a place to sleep."
Clean room in an older motel. Bed was comfortable. Good option if you are just looking for a place to sleep.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Suited our needs fine"
I used to work as a front desk clerk where they drilled customer service into us so I have pretty high standards when it comes to that. The check-in was quick & easy, and the clerk friendly. The room was decent, but I guess I expected more for the price. I guess the price was b/c it had a small fridge and microwave, but I wish I'd had a cheaper option without those things, b/c they were not needed. Maybe I didn't do enough checking & it was my fault? The shower went from hot to hotter, which made for a very quick shower. The room needs better lighting and thicker walls b/c the neighbors shower woke me up in the morning.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Janice
Sketchy. Didn't feel super safe it was a motel style and was traveling with my son. Would've felt better if husband was with us. Rooms were clean tho and freshly redone.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Paid $150 for a very very tiny room...looked like half of a college dorm room! The ac didn't work and there were no other rooms to move to. Will never stay there again.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
C michelle
"Very unsatisfied"
The air didn't work and the window didn't lock. Plus we got no discount for our trouble. We was there for a death in the family and was in and out so much but it was very hot at night when we was trying to sleep.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Gerrie Arrowood
"The weekend it shouldn't have been."
Upon arrival I instantly regretted my stay at this facility.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Marc
"The lack of customer service"
No heat in our room, no batteries in remote.very noisy guest front desk did not want to do anything about it....overall not a pleasant experience...
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
cathy
"Clean and comfortable"
Just needed a place to crash and move on the next day. Clean, comfortable, inexpensive, and convenient.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
KB
"March 21-22nd"
We stayed here for an event at Belvoir Winery, which was perfect because it was only a 6 minute drive! Room was good, decorated/colors kind of whacky and flimsy, but it was clean and comfortable. We did the pay ahead feature and got a great rate. Recommend if you're not going to be in the room a lot, beds were comfy!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Amazing Experience"
The hotel staff was awesome. The best customer service I have experienced at a hotel in a long time. The room was very comfortable and was much nicer than I expected. They upgraded my room while I was there. The first day I did not have an iron and ironing board. When I came back at the end of the day they were there. Coffee pot, refrigerator and I overheard one of the staff saying they were ordering new flat screen TVs. I can not recommend this Days Inn more highly. I will be staying again several times this year. This is now my go to hotel for Kansas City. Thanks so much.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Michael Cross
Recently updated and very clean
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Not so good"
First room had water on the bathroom floor, second room smelled horrible of smoke (smoke free establishment) and third room was just ok. Price was right but rooms was so-so on the third try.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Never Again!"
Woke up to no water in the whole hotel! The woman at the front desk was rude and appeared oblivious as to why I was upset with being unable to wash my face or shower before an important meeting - the whole reason for my visit to Missouri in the first place! I will NEVER stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Rev. Musgrove
"Good stay great value"
Hotel was convenient to book. Front office staff was helpful. Room was clean, towels clean and shower had good water pressure. Seemed as if they had upgraded the carpet and furnishings recently. Great value
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Great quality for budget."
Outstanding, understanding that the family needed a place to just sleep, shower and breakfast. Very clean, and the best part was the clean bathroom and sink area. For the price I paid I thought this might be a low end hotel but it was way over my expectations. To top it off we had the continental breakfast for 4 with a waffle machine.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Better than expected"
This was a business trip. I expect nothing other than a comfortable bed. The exterior was what you would expect. Upon entering my room, though, I was pleasantly greeted by updated flooring, furniture, fixtures and bedding. Still just a step over a motel, but clear pride in ownership. I would disagree with the wall coloring, but the fact it was freshly painted was a plus. I'll stay there again.
2 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Stopover heading home"
Stopped for one night. Off highway ;35 but farther off highway ...small bath but clea Very comfortable bed. Minsky's sports bar was still open and had a very decent meal. It's walking distance
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
chris
"4/5"
FOUR out of FIVE, not bad...
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Hotel was closed when I arrived"
Arrived at midnight, lobby was closed. Had to ring a "night clerk", who took 15 minutes to answer the phone, to get us our room key. The rooms were dirty, greasy hand prints on the doors, mirrors, etc. Bathroom had not been cleaned in what appeared to be quite some time.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Great hotel for the low price
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
natalie
"Worst hotel EVER"
Sticky, dirty carpet, holes in the walls, burns on.counter top. Missing electrical outlets with bare wires hanging out. Lights werent working, leaky bath tub, hair all over the tub and in the caulking. Worst experience ever. Wouldnt let me cancel without losing money.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"old building but getting remodeled?"
I think they are really trying to make this motel look better. They still have a way to go. Our room was freshly remodeled. It had new bedding, curtains and furniture.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"the room was"
You get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
Corey
"No, no, no"
This is a Days Inn branded hotel, but I cannot believe that Days Inn would put their name on such a dump. Ok, I know that Days Inn is no Double Tree...but come on! This hotel recently had a fire and they are in the middle of construction to fix the damage...but to be honest to fix this disgusting hotel they should have just let it burn to the ground and start over. The bathroom was so dirty the grout was black and looked molded in the corners. The A/C would not stay on. There were holes in the wall from where fixtures were supposed to be mounted. Luckily we got a cheap rate, believe me I wasn't expecting the Ritz but this was just gross. I'm definitely writting Days Inn to ask them to consider discontinuing their brand on this dump.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Disgusted
"Sleepless night"
Bathroom was very old. Beds were very hard and lumpy. Noise all night long. Carpet was very dirty. Was priced cheap for area, but now I know to pay a little more for sleep.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
We wouldn't think of ever booking into this motel again. It was dirty, dirty, dirty, moldy shower, filthy carpet, not much of a breakfast. We reported all this to the owner, and he was shocked we found his motel unsatisfactory, so I guess his standards are far lower than ours. We stayed in other motels (no Days Inns) for far less money that were much better.....
1 night trip Nov 6, 2012