All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here301 Saint Joseph St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great $150 hotel"
Great $150 hotel. Exactly what I expected. Staff was nice, buffet was good, good room environment. The only downfall would be the area work. No biggie, it is only a couple of blocks from the convention center and a few more to the river walk shopping center
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
jeremy
"Good stay for the price"
The hotel was in a good location and the breakfast was awesome.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Tommy
"Our Stay"
Arrived very early. They stored our luggage under lock and key and gave us receipts. Front desk very helpful with directions, what to do, etc. Pool, but never used it. Room clean and comfortable. Area okay.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great value location"
My family stayed two nights, road the trolley to the French Quarter, never moved the car. Great value location. Good service and very clean.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Darrell
"Anniversary Trip"
Great staff. Gave excellent recommendations. Felt safe walking to and from. Perfect parking. Comfortable beds. Super anniversary trip!
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Girls'Trip"
I was in New Orleans for a girl's trip with my sisters and friends. This hotel was excellent. Only 0.8 miles from Burbon Street. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the breakfast bar was really good! I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Phelicia
"AVOID THIS PLACE!!!"
TERRIBLE customer service. I made sure to add my boyfriend to the registration since he was arriving 3 hours before me. But they wouldn't let him check in, even though he had an email confirmation with his name and mine, because for some reason it wasn't in their computer system. So he was stuck in a sketchy neighborhood bar for 3 hours. Worse was the valet parking. Don't be fooled: they don't have enough parking for all hotel guests. So it took a minimum of 20 minutes to get my car parked or to retrieve it each and every time, and one time as long as an hour (I was the only one waiting and no valet ever showed up). I was an hour late to the hour-long wedding rehearsal I was in that was only 10 minutes away by car. I spoke to the manager and all he could say was that they have multiple valet companies and not enough parking for everyone. And since I'd paid in advance for 3 days at $28/day (not the $25 promised), he said he couldn't get my money back for me. He also was unwilling to discount my hotel stay because he's "a former Marine who has integrity," and doing so would mean he had to do it for everyone who had this problem. And believe me, EVERYONE had this problem. I'm usually easy-going and let things slide. Believe me when I say this was the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Jeannie
"memorial day weekend stay"
The hotel was clean but some of the staff was rude and there was alot of noise at bedtime,after 2am, because bars are right across the street.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Angela
"not so good"
Room too small, people at front rest rude. over priced.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Plesant stay"
The only complaint I have is that the beds were too soft. The rest of the items were more that satisfactory.
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
"great hotel"
Its was good. Just a long wayz from bourbon st. I say probably a 20 min walk. Besides that great hotel.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2015
kondolus
"unreasonable parking prices"
Hotel was clean and room was nice but the $28 a night fee to park is ridiculous!
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
casey
"renevation needed"
Hotel was run down and needs to be renovated
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
The breakfast buffet was very good.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Sylvia
"French Quarter Festival"
It was very pleasant and enjoyed our stay
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte
"Super Nice Hotel"
We had a wonderful vacation and the hotel was great. Would recommend it highly and would stay there again for sure.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Ugh........"
It started with them telling me as we checked in my card was declined. After 30 minutes they realized they were trying to charge an American Express card that I held the room under even though I was paying at check in with a visa. Then our first day we came back at 4pm to a room that wasn't cleaned. This happened every night we stayed. We had to call down to remind them we wanted our room clean. Also we had a note on our car our first day that it was to be towed if we didn't come to front desk. Even though I had expressed we were parking in the garage during our stay. There are no vending machines and ice machines are a hike if your in back of the floors. We won't be back.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"too expensive for what you get."
Too far from entrance of hotel.. especially when I requested we be close to the entrance. Room was dated but functional. Bathroom fan didn't work. Parking was crazy expensive! Will nit stay there again.
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Kari
"University trip"
We stayed in a suite with a pull out couch. We all thought the room was oddly shaped and not spacious at all. It offered no privacy as we were there with our daughter visiting the University.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
rene
"Worst stay ever! NEVER AGAIN!!!"
HAD TO CALL THE FRONT DESK OVER 7X DURING MY SHORT STAY. TV BROKE 2X, COFFEE MACHINE BROKE, HOUSEKEEEPING WAS AWFUL, DOOR WAS STUCK 2X.BAD!!!!
t
"nice rooms"
loved it
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
This is a good home base for New Orleans. Walking distance to transportation to anywhere in the city. Our family will definitely stay here on our next trip to New Orleans.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Never again"
The hotel charged additional fees to my room without my authorization causing a hold to my credit card. That was wrong. Never will I ever stay at a Marriott Hotel again.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"New Orleans"
Hotel was conveniant and the staff was friendly but that facility itself looked rundown and the neighborhood was to loud to get any sleep. We picked this location as it looked to be in a quieter part of town
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
ernest
"Construction Zone!! Beware!!"
The hotel is a mess. They are doing construction so the both the fitness facility and pool were in disrepair. We were not told in advance yet our room rate was still $$$.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
I was traveling with 2 other ladies. We were leaving New Orleans on a cruise on Sat. Feb 28. We needed a hotel close to the docking pier for the night before we left on the cruise. We were very pleased with the Hotel accomadations and the personal service.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
The temperature in the room was hard to control and at street level so windows did not open.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"A+++++"
Love the rooms very spacious and clean
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
joann
"Not great but solidly good"
Front desk staff consistently positive, smiling and helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Mardi Gras 2015"
Excellent stay. Great location for walking to main Streets of Canal and St Charles. Feels like a small apartment.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Marie
Nice hotel within walking distance to downtown and the French Quarter. Definitely recommend
2 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
Leonard
"Surprise fees"
Maids cleaned rooms late evening when you were ready to rest. Hotel had a private parking company that charged more to park at the hotel for the week without knowledge of until check in.
4 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Pamela
"Great stay during Mardi Gras"
We stayed at this hotel for Mardi Gras with our family. We had friends over, too, after 1 of the parades, as we had a suite and had a little more room. We had a kitchenette, which worked out great. The bathroom wasn't as nice as some of the bathrooms in the nearby hotels, but the beds were very comfy, there was a lot of room, and we had a big-screen TV. We'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Hether
Great safe location. It's in warehouse district and alking distance to CBD and French Quarter. There are restaurants, bars and the convention center within a couple blocks.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great location!"
We came in for a convention. We were able to walk to the convention center everyday. And then walk to the French Quarters and Bourbon St at night time. Very happy with the location. The staff was very friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. But the TV was positioned weird so we couldn't watch it from bed, only from the couch in the room. Overall we were super happy with everything and do plan on returning.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Tiana
"good hotel - too much construction"
the hotel was great, but there was too much construction taking place during our visit. primarily in the lobby and parking deck, forcing us to enter the hotel from a different door almost nightly to avoid the work being done. the deck was in such disarray that only one exit and entry point existed. there wasn't a security gate or security guard present at any point in our stay and the door to enter the hotel by keycard was left unlocked. i would have overlooked the mess however, i was still charged $30 a night to park my car in that mess.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Orleans Downtown
Sir. We do apologize for the inconvenience of our driveway not able to be used. It is sometimes necessary for businesses such as a hotel which never closes to make repairs to the infrastructure that will sometimes cause issues for our valued guest. We did choose to complete this project in the month of December so that it would impact the fewest number of our guest. We were told that the project would last 10 days so begin on December 10th. After many delays we will get the driveway back on this Wednesday January 28th. Again I ,do offer my sincerest apology and we hope to see you back here to experience our new look. The construction was taken on so that we could create a better guest experience.
3 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Keith
"It was great but..."
The stay the hotel was great only thing that I did not recommend is to stay with the king size bed becayse the sofa bed is very uncomfortable anyway I ask for a change and they helped me. Another thing is that hotel is under construction and it's a little bit disappointing because if you want to go to the gym you need to go outside around the block and sometimes was raining.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Orleans Downtown
Thanks Carlos for taking the time to review our hotel. We are nearing the end of the construction on our entrance and it will be very nice change for our guest. I am really sorry that we could not get it completed before your visit, but hopefully you will have the opportunity to come back and see us again. We will also share your comments about the sofa with our design team so that they are aware. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
3 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Carlos
"Springhill Suites"
We stayed six nights, housekeeping missed cleaning our room the second and last night. I called both times and alerted housekeeping that our room had not been cleaned. We received fresh towels but no one took garbage out or gave us more bar soap. Told front desk staff and received apology but nothing more was offered to compensate for what should be basic service. The bathroom was not cleaned well, hair on floor and toothpaste on sink counter. The rest of the hotel seemed clean. Breakfast consisted of many items. Staff exceptionally friendly.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Excellent Hotel."
This was the 2nd time I have come to New Orleans and the only place I looked to stay this time. Love the hotel.Still love it after this stay. If I come back for another convention I will stay here again without any qualms whatsoever.
3 night trip Jan 8, 2015
"Bad Start but turned out ok..."
Hotel was great and the breakfast was good. Really crowded at breakfast but the hotel staff figured out how to make the lines move quicker and the service got better each day of our stay. However, when we checked in late at night, they had GIVEN OUR ROOM AWAY! We had called ahead to warn them of our late arrival and they admitted that that note was in our file but still. We had to walk to another hotel dragging our luggage at 1:30 AM with our three kids. Scary start to what turned out to be a good visit.
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to convention center"
The hotel was 2 blocks from the Ernest N Morial Convention Center. That was the selling point, but it also has complimentary breakfast & wifi!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
whitney
"Good time in NOLA"
Just a much needed get a away for the New Year's. Didn't know that there would be SOME many Ohio State University fans in the hotel. A little annoying at times!
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Roslyn
"bad new orleans experiene"
the toilet was broken the repair man came at 11:30 pm to fix it after he had been called since 6 pm. the shower was clogged and it took till the second day for them to repair it. we checked out early because we were so unhappy
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
jennifer
"At least the sleeper sofa felt comfortable"
Shower did not work...had to take bath (ugh!)...not something I like to do in a questionably clean hotel...paper thin walls...screaming kids and parents running do wn the halls banging on doors much of the night and then really early in the morning...2 computers in business center monopolized by kids playing games...not particularly convenient location
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"BEWARE - noisy clubs outside!! Could not sleep..."
Stayed with family 4 nights. If you book this hotel and very loud music until the wee hours of the a.m. bother you, make sure to get and inside-facing room, and your last choice should be an outside room facing St. Peter's street. Two clubs with very loud music, crowds, police sirens etc. Otherwise the room was fine, b'fast and staff better than average. About 15 mins. walk to French Quarter. Overnight parking about $30-, same as most of the city.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"My winter stay."
This was a good hotel. The front desk staff were very nice. The breakfast was pretty good. The staff who served breakfast, not so nice. The room was what I expected. It was comfortable and clean. Computer access was good, except the connection would get busy from time to time, and you could not login. I would stay here again. The buildings/area street are not attractive, but the location is excellent. You are one block from the Riverwalk/outlet malls and plenty of restaurants. I walked everywhere for the most part. The workout room needed more options.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Parking under construction!"
Parking lot was under construction and we had to pay extra for parking. ! The toilet water likes from where who knew? The staff was excellent!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Family Vacation"
With 3 college kids home on Winter Break we took a 1 week road trip to NOLA. What a great city! This hotel is located in the Warehouse District within walking distance of the French 1/4 The Casino The River The Shopping The Tourist Stuff The Great Restaurants and The Music. You do not need a car if you have good walking shoes and a desire to explore using public transportation. The Hotel is a typical Springhill. If you've stayed at this brand before you will feel right at home as the rooms are identical to every other new Springhill. The staff was gracious and welcoming The Breakfast is typical but plentiful The room was newly appointed and clean The bed was comfortable; The only thing the room lacked was drawer space but there was plenty of storage space otherwise so even 3 large children crammed into a room had enough area to store their stuff. Highly recommended. If you bring a car you will have to pay for parking and the onsite lot is tiny, but parking is tough all over the warehouse CBD and French 1/4 so be prepared to pay.
6 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Leonard
"Great Front Desk staff and Breakfast."
The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The food at the free breakfast was delicious and plentiful. But they needed more accommodations for the guests. They ran out of places to sit and we ended up eating in the front lobby. They also needed more housekeeping staff. Our room sometimes didn't get clean until we called late afternoon to complain. Enjoyed the whirlpool but one night they had no towels. Also, the fitness room had no weights under 15lbs (and only one of them) so for the women exercising there was nothing. In the room unit the double size sofa mattress was very uncomfortable and too big for the room. Once it was let down you couldn't get around it. The lobby market had bottles of beer but it would be nice to have small bottles of wine for sell.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Almanda
"Nice hotel and breakfast, but have to park!"
This was a nice hotel and room for the value, unfortunately their parking garage was TORE up (literally), due to construction, and we ended up having to pay $25 for parking plus, there are some additional taxes and fees that have to do with parking as well. Honestly, I think there should have been a discount on parking due to the condition of the garage. $25 is pretty steep for one night. Other than that, I have no complaints about the hotel itself, the room was very nice and the breakfast that was included was great!
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014