All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
301 Saint Joseph St, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Enjoyed my stay"
Very comfortable hotel just a few steps from the convention center and bars in restaurants in the warehouse District. Staff was accommodating and prompt. Hotel was clean and well-kept .
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
ara
"Okay Hotel"
Some of the staff at the front desk was unfriendly and not very helpful. Valet and Self Parking options are not very clear. While the Valet parking attendants was friendly, they parked my vehicle on the street and left the doors unlocked. I am still waiting for a call from the owner Valet Service.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Family trip"
My family and I really enjoyed our time together that weekend
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Willis R
"Nice place with great staff in a good location."
A quick stay on our way back from Orlando. Nice area with plenty to do and walking distance to the trolley, shopping and the French Quarter.
3 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
Stayed here for a Conference at the convention center. Great location. Hotel staff very polite and the breakfast was great. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
The staff was terrific and we enjoyed all of the room we had.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"misleading room size info from hotels.com"
Hotels.com states the room size 700 sf. The actual size is about half that big. I am very disappointed by this misleading information. Other than that the hotel is clean. Staff is friendly.
7 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Wes
It was easy access by car and we could walk to the downtown
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Anna
The hotel was spotless and considering that it is one of the biggest party towns in the nation, I was very impressed. The staff was professional and efficient and the breakfast area was clean and well stocked. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, especially if they have business at the convention center.
4 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Best hotel experience so far!"
Very good quality of rooms and breakfast. Front desk staff were very friendly, approachable and polite especially Nora. The hotel location for the Girls Junior National Olympic at the Ernest M. Convention Center was very very convenient and with all the major attractions within walking distance. We will definitely book this hotel again and will highly recommend to anyone.
5 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Monica M
"Never again-"
We stayed for 5 days. Suite was completely useless- pullout bed too uncomfortable for even a nine year to sleep on. All of the busy area of a room was packed into one end- TV- bathroom- closet- all in the same 5 foot area of room--- the suite could have been 1000 square ft and it would not have mattered. We bumped into one another all week long.room had no useful amenities whatsoever.... Other than a frig. Didn't seem or feel clean at all. And this room was more expensive than several others I checked out-- I thought since it was a suite family would be more comfortable... Very wrong.
5 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Beyond my expectations! Our new "go to" hotel."
I am a local and decided to book a hotel for my family to enjoy a staycation in the city. I did my research searching through just about every hotel in New Orleans for the perfect family friendly hotel that included free breakfast, a pool and a great price attached. I found that perfect fit with Springhill Suites Marriot! We had a great time and made lasting family memories. When we arrived the room was ready and exactly as described. Two DOUBLE beds that were SUPER comfortable (seriously those mattresses were hard to leave!), big flat screen tv, a kitchen area with a microwave, mini fridge, and sink. A clean bathroom with AMAZING water pressure! Desk & chair, comfy pull out sofa, huge walk in closet and nice sliding doors leading out to the courtyard/patio area. (I requested a courtyard view). The pool was perfect and we also enjoyed the indoor hot tub as well. The free breakfast in the morning went beyond my expectations. There was a nice layout of eggs, sausage, assorted breads, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal w/ toppings and lastly a favorite, the waffle making station. So good, nothing gets fresher than that! We went down to breakfast around 7:00 to beat the crowd as I noticed it gets a little crowded. The location of the hotel is perfect, safe & close to EVERYTHING. All around this hotel was GREAT! It was everything I was looking for and did not disappoint us! If we ever decide to take the kids for a little hotel stay in New Orleans again this will be our "go to" for sure.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Christie
"Short Family Getaway"
Walking distance to WWII Museum, Riverwalk, & good restaurants. Good to check out restaurants nearby & make your reservations before arrival. Valet parking $28 which is cheaper than a few blocks down. Breakfast was good. They have a convenience store for snacks which was good since we did not see any grocery store nearby. The suite was spacious & quiet. Door between beds helps for those who do not snore. Friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great $150 hotel"
Great $150 hotel. Exactly what I expected. Staff was nice, buffet was good, good room environment. The only downfall would be the area work. No biggie, it is only a couple of blocks from the convention center and a few more to the river walk shopping center
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
jeremy
"Good stay for the price"
The hotel was in a good location and the breakfast was awesome.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Tommy
"Our Stay"
Arrived very early. They stored our luggage under lock and key and gave us receipts. Front desk very helpful with directions, what to do, etc. Pool, but never used it. Room clean and comfortable. Area okay.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
"Great value location"
My family stayed two nights, road the trolley to the French Quarter, never moved the car. Great value location. Good service and very clean.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Darrell
"Anniversary Trip"
Great staff. Gave excellent recommendations. Felt safe walking to and from. Perfect parking. Comfortable beds. Super anniversary trip!
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Girls'Trip"
I was in New Orleans for a girl's trip with my sisters and friends. This hotel was excellent. Only 0.8 miles from Burbon Street. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the breakfast bar was really good! I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Phelicia
"AVOID THIS PLACE!!!"
TERRIBLE customer service. I made sure to add my boyfriend to the registration since he was arriving 3 hours before me. But they wouldn't let him check in, even though he had an email confirmation with his name and mine, because for some reason it wasn't in their computer system. So he was stuck in a sketchy neighborhood bar for 3 hours. Worse was the valet parking. Don't be fooled: they don't have enough parking for all hotel guests. So it took a minimum of 20 minutes to get my car parked or to retrieve it each and every time, and one time as long as an hour (I was the only one waiting and no valet ever showed up). I was an hour late to the hour-long wedding rehearsal I was in that was only 10 minutes away by car. I spoke to the manager and all he could say was that they have multiple valet companies and not enough parking for everyone. And since I'd paid in advance for 3 days at $28/day (not the $25 promised), he said he couldn't get my money back for me. He also was unwilling to discount my hotel stay because he's "a former Marine who has integrity," and doing so would mean he had to do it for everyone who had this problem. And believe me, EVERYONE had this problem. I'm usually easy-going and let things slide. Believe me when I say this was the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Jeannie
"memorial day weekend stay"
The hotel was clean but some of the staff was rude and there was alot of noise at bedtime,after 2am, because bars are right across the street.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Angela
"not so good"
Room too small, people at front rest rude. over priced.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Plesant stay"
The only complaint I have is that the beds were too soft. The rest of the items were more that satisfactory.
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
"great hotel"
Its was good. Just a long wayz from bourbon st. I say probably a 20 min walk. Besides that great hotel.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2015
kondolus
"unreasonable parking prices"
Hotel was clean and room was nice but the $28 a night fee to park is ridiculous!
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
casey
"renevation needed"
Hotel was run down and needs to be renovated
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
The breakfast buffet was very good.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Sylvia
"Perfect Trip"
The location was perfect. Close enough for a quick cab ride or nice stroll to shopping, French Quarter, Canal St, bars, Starbucks, restaurants and even McDonalds and Subway for my demanding teenager! Can you believe it? The hotel staff was great. The night shift clerk saw us walking slowly with my elderly mother and loaned us a wheelchair for our entire stay. I didnt even ask for it! They were very attentive and super friendly. The free breakfast was awesome! The waffle bar was the best. I would add fresh cut seasonal fruit but I'm from California and that's a must! The semi-bad stuff... the pool is SUPER small, it's more like a big hot tub, the workout room was your run-of-the-mill hotel gym. I think the parking was expensive ($28/night) and the room could use another TV in the living area in addition to the bedroom area. The walk in closet could use a light as well. Overall, nothing bad enough to not return. I recommend the hotel.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Groovy Girl
"French Quarter Festival"
It was very pleasant and enjoyed our stay
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte
"Super Nice Hotel"
We had a wonderful vacation and the hotel was great. Would recommend it highly and would stay there again for sure.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Ugh........"
It started with them telling me as we checked in my card was declined. After 30 minutes they realized they were trying to charge an American Express card that I held the room under even though I was paying at check in with a visa. Then our first day we came back at 4pm to a room that wasn't cleaned. This happened every night we stayed. We had to call down to remind them we wanted our room clean. Also we had a note on our car our first day that it was to be towed if we didn't come to front desk. Even though I had expressed we were parking in the garage during our stay. There are no vending machines and ice machines are a hike if your in back of the floors. We won't be back.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not too close to french quarter"
Hotel was good but kind of far from the main attractions. Parking is very expensive!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
jaime
"too expensive for what you get."
Too far from entrance of hotel.. especially when I requested we be close to the entrance. Room was dated but functional. Bathroom fan didn't work. Parking was crazy expensive! Will nit stay there again.
3 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Kari
"University trip"
We stayed in a suite with a pull out couch. We all thought the room was oddly shaped and not spacious at all. It offered no privacy as we were there with our daughter visiting the University.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
rene
"Worst stay ever! NEVER AGAIN!!!"
HAD TO CALL THE FRONT DESK OVER 7X DURING MY SHORT STAY. TV BROKE 2X, COFFEE MACHINE BROKE, HOUSEKEEEPING WAS AWFUL, DOOR WAS STUCK 2X.BAD!!!!
t
"nice rooms"
loved it
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
This is a good home base for New Orleans. Walking distance to transportation to anywhere in the city. Our family will definitely stay here on our next trip to New Orleans.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Never again"
The hotel charged additional fees to my room without my authorization causing a hold to my credit card. That was wrong. Never will I ever stay at a Marriott Hotel again.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"New Orleans"
Hotel was conveniant and the staff was friendly but that facility itself looked rundown and the neighborhood was to loud to get any sleep. We picked this location as it looked to be in a quieter part of town
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
ernest
"Construction Zone!! Beware!!"
The hotel is a mess. They are doing construction so the both the fitness facility and pool were in disrepair. We were not told in advance yet our room rate was still $$$.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
I was traveling with 2 other ladies. We were leaving New Orleans on a cruise on Sat. Feb 28. We needed a hotel close to the docking pier for the night before we left on the cruise. We were very pleased with the Hotel accomadations and the personal service.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
The temperature in the room was hard to control and at street level so windows did not open.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"A+++++"
Love the rooms very spacious and clean
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
joann
"Not great but solidly good"
Front desk staff consistently positive, smiling and helpful.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Mardi Gras 2015"
Excellent stay. Great location for walking to main Streets of Canal and St Charles. Feels like a small apartment.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Marie
Nice hotel within walking distance to downtown and the French Quarter. Definitely recommend
2 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2015
Leonard
"Surprise fees"
Maids cleaned rooms late evening when you were ready to rest. Hotel had a private parking company that charged more to park at the hotel for the week without knowledge of until check in.
4 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Pamela
"Great stay during Mardi Gras"
We stayed at this hotel for Mardi Gras with our family. We had friends over, too, after 1 of the parades, as we had a suite and had a little more room. We had a kitchenette, which worked out great. The bathroom wasn't as nice as some of the bathrooms in the nearby hotels, but the beds were very comfy, there was a lot of room, and we had a big-screen TV. We'd definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Hether
Great safe location. It's in warehouse district and alking distance to CBD and French Quarter. There are restaurants, bars and the convention center within a couple blocks.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great location!"
We came in for a convention. We were able to walk to the convention center everyday. And then walk to the French Quarters and Bourbon St at night time. Very happy with the location. The staff was very friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. But the TV was positioned weird so we couldn't watch it from bed, only from the couch in the room. Overall we were super happy with everything and do plan on returning.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015