All hotels in Hull, Massachusetts, United States of America
45 Hull Shore Drive, Hull, MA, 02045, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Only 18 miles from downtown Boston."
Comfortable and clean, good room for the price. Ask for newer section. Painting while we stayed in older section. 18 Miles took 45 minutes in Boston traffic. But nice small town village feel.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"NICE PLACE"
OVERALL WONDERFUL. ROOM WAS A BIT SMALL. ALSO WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED ROLL AWAY HAD i KNOWN SOFA SLEEPER IN ROOM. HOTELS COM SHOULD BE MORE SPECIFIC.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Beautiful hotel on the beach"
Late check in to beautiful room. I wish I could have stayed longer. Right near Ragnar Relay start
Other trip May 10, 2015
Dee Dee
"Nantasket beach resort"
Very clean, professional staff, location is a bit remote if you are visiting Boston. Specials at the restaurant were incredibly priced and were delicious.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
Rachel
"GREAT PLACE!"
This was a great place to stay before going on our Boston/Fenway park trip. It was quiet, nice and relaxing although a little cool still the first of May.
Other trip May 8, 2015
wendy
"Excellent !!!!!"
The hotel accomendation was good, clean, room service was great, quality of service and reception also great. The staff was verhy polite, respectful and helpful. I will stay at the hotel again for another future vacation.
5 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Clelia
"credit card purchases"
it was absolutely awesome, but I did have a problem with the $50 deposit.I was told that on my credit/debit card that it does not take the money out but just puts a hold until we leave and everything in the room is fine then stays in my account, but 4 days later I am told that it can take 7-10 business days to go back on card.Why????I was told it would not be taken out at alllll.Im fine with that but a person who relys on what they make to make ends meet would not be.Need to look into that policy alittle better.But besides that I love it here.Will be coming back.Keep up the great work
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
susan
"Happy Relaxed"
We had a great time hotel and restaurant was great.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Overnight Getaway"
We were going to a Sox game and wanted to be out of the City. Hotel provided shuttle to the train station. Staff was super friendly and very accommodating. We would highly recommend Nantasket Beach Resort to anyone.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Tracy
"Mama/Daaughter trip to Boston!"
Took my Little Lady on a trip to Boston and started our journey at Nantaskett Beach Resort & Hotel. The staff were amazing and the little town was refreshing and quiet. It is a great landing place from Logan International Airport (30 minutes by car) and a fantastic starting place to begin a sightseeing trip of Cape Cod. Plymouth Rock is a mere 35-40 minutes from the Hotel and Provincetown is 60 minutes from there. I highly recommend making this a must place to stay. The beach is a lovely stretch to walk on and the little cottages and houses along the way are fun to see.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Jana
"Nice Beach Hotel"
The staff were excellent, the room was very nice, the Restaurant is excellent!
Other trip May 6, 2015
Mona
"Great hospitality, upscale hotel for a great value"
My husband and I stayed at Nantasket beach resort for one night in May 2015. Upon arrival we were greeted by very friendly and professional staff who informed us that they had upgraded our room to an ocean view room with a balcony. A very pleasant surprise. Check in was easy and informative. The room was clean and well stocked with amenities typical to a hotel. The beds were comfortable but the bedding could have been of better quality. The view of nantasket beach was gorgeous and the hotel was quiet. We ate at the paragon diner at the hotel for breakfast and the food was good, staff pleasant and prices were not outrageous. Could not have asked for a better hotel stay for the price.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Shelby
"Relaxing & Enjoyable Evening!"
A quick get away for my husband and I. We were able to enjoy a nice dinner and comedy night in the bar! Met some nice locals! Woke up to a beautiful sunny morning and a walk along the beach! Already made reservations for next month! Thank you
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Definitely will return!"
The stay was great. Only reason I rated one down on hotel condition is that they are renovating and we had to move our room due to a leak in a bad rain, but they were great and very accommodating. Great place for kids or just couples.
5 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Awesome Place"
We spent 2 nights in this hotel and I could have spent a week. I have never slept so well in a hotel before. The rooms were awesome with a great view. The staff was AMAZING. The restaurant was great and they have a great breakfast specials. I love the way it is decorated with beautiful art. I can't wait to go back. It has everything you need and right across from the beach.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
gretta
"Fabulous beach front hotel"
Great location, amazing staff, wonderful time!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great Resort"
The view was beautiful, the wait staff were wonderful, the drivers were very accommodating, especially Brazil. We were happy with our room, very clean and comfortable bed. Shuttle schedule was hard to coordinate with the arrival of the ferry in Hull.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Pam from MN
"Hotel"
A couple issues came up in room we had to be moved up a floor they weren't to pleasent when dealing with issues
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great place right by the Beach!"
Got in after midnight, but the night manager got me checked right in.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Marty
"Nice hotel on the beach near Boston."
This hotel is a little out of the way of Boston, on Hull/Nantasket. It is a older place that has been refurbished and it looks really nice. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Great staff and the restaurant / bar was good for me. Does have a small indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. The rooms have coffee makers, microwave and small fridges. The beach is right across the street. I stayed there for the Boston marathon, so I had to travel in. To minimize car travel, I drove a few miles to Quincy and hopped on board the 'T' subway. If you figure gas and parking in downtown Boston (right!), that is the best way to go. Return here for quiet and rest or play in the ocean, I wish life were this hard all the time.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
JJ
"Classy, full of life, fun!"
Our short stay was well worth the journey. It was the hot spot on a Saturday night with cultural celebrations, bustling restaurant with an awesome contemporary band, great food. Loved and it wished we had stayed longer.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Holly
"Almost perfect"
We enjoyed our stay here. Everyone on the staff was excellent..made sure we got a room away from a wedding party. The only complaint we had was the gas fireplace that we couldn't control. Had them turn it off. We also had a couple of meals there and were pleased. We planned to stay for 6 nights but had to leave after 2 for a family matter. We'll be back!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Gene
"Great view and access to beach!"
We'd never been to Nantasket Beach Hotel before, and were pleasantly surprised. We had a "partial view" and could see about half of the beach. The hotel has great amenities (hot tub, heated pool, wi-fi, microwave, fridge etc.) There's also a great restaurant too. This area has some great potential.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Excellent location and view."
Everything was very nice and the hotel staff was tops!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"million $ view, great spot to get away to"
rooms recently reno, very nice only negatives were the guests above could be heard walking around at all hours,dining room needs something to absorb sound ,simply too loud, both for bkfst. and dinner. view from dining room is SPECTACULAR
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
GEORGE
"A great location!"
We planned a romantic get away and this was perfect. The views of the water, the quaint restaurants and shops plus the excellent service at the hotel made this trip great.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Gayla
"Good for the price"
Nothing awsome but good.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Offseason getaway"
Decided it was a great weekend getaway! Just an hour outside of Boston, this was a great location, just steps from the beach and while it was still the offseason, most businesses were open and happy we were there. Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, and in hotel bar, this place would be great for weddings or weekend getaways. Highly recommend, we'll be back! Restaurant recommendation Bridgeman's just down the road AMAZING SEAFOOD and the management was very pleasant as well.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Going to Boston?? Stay here!"
We stayed her 2 nights with our 5 yr and 12 yr old on our Spring Break road trip. Our destination was Boston but we opted to stay here because of the ocean front location and price compared to Boston hotels. It was a good decision! We had a great room with a partial ocean view. The hotel staff was phenomenal. Adrianne at the front desk was so helpful in planning our day in Boston, she recommended the trolley tour and provided several different options for getting over to Boston but strongly suggested the Ferry. We took the ferry which was conveniently located by the start of the trolley and we didn't have to find/pay for parking. Because of her we had a great time in the city that was totally stress free. Also, the wait staff in the restaurant were very pleasant and personable. The rooms are bigger than most hotels and were VERY clean.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Christina
"Our 27th Anniversay"
Our stay was really great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable...we loved The fireplace and jetted bathtub (just what we needed after a long day of sightseeing). The only negative was the noise coming from the room above us. The walls and floors were thin an we could hear the kids above us running around until very late. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"HIDDEN GEM"
Great price, great service, and beautiful hotel. A hidden gem. Car service available and the food was outstanding!! Definitely going back!
1 night trip with friends Mar 31, 2015
Cheryl
"Great hotel on beach"
Wow - lovely hotel on a large beach. Fireplace and jacuzzi in the room. Food was delicious. People were friendly. Just 30-40 minutes south of Boston. Priced low during their off-season. Best deal in town - relax at the beach while visiting my Boston college student.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Pleasant stay - friendly staff"
Stayed just one night for a nearby family wedding. It was kind of hard to find the correct parking lot at first, but it all worked out. The reception desk people were extremely friendly & helpful. Was disappointed I didn't have time to use the exercise room - it looked great, as well as the pool & spa. Room was very comfortable, nice view of the water. The water pressure in the shower was a bit low but it was still okay, and the tub had Jacuzzi jets.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Debbie
"I would not stay anywhere else."
We drove from the Annapolis area of Maryland to have lunch at WAHLBURGERS and dinner at Alma Nove, spend the night and drive home the next day. The area is absolutely beautiful and everyone we met was so nice and pleasant. I recommend anyone going to the Hingham area definitely stay at the nantasket beach resort.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Antonio
Great stay. Comfortable room. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great Place to Stay, Excellent Staff"
Overall my stay with my fiancé was very good. The staff was very welcoming when we checked in. I do not remember the name of the woman who checked us in but she was very friendly. We had been on a long and tiresome ride but her welcome made us feel right at home. The room was nice. My only compliant would be the couch had a big stain on it and the computer chair in our room was in shabbles. The leather was coming off and overall it looked uncared for and scary.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Close to beach"
Everything was great, Staff was nice and helpful and room was really nice with the fireplace.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Tyler
"Close to beach but very old and outdated."
Ask about your room with a view prior to checking in.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Married w/baby
"Pleasantly surprised"
Hotel was reasonable priced overlooking the ocean. The resaurant had good food. The only problem was with parking. There is an overflow lot but it was a big mud/ ice puddle.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Kimberlee
"Family getaway!!"
Family getaway with kids and grandkids...everyone had a great time..really enjoyed the pool & hot tub.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Janice
"Even a great winter getaway"
This was a short getaway with my daughter and granddaughter. We had a wonderful time and would recommend the hotel to anyone wanting a wonderful place to stay. The view from our room was beautiful. We plan to return in the spring for another stay.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"Fireplace"
Good hotel but the matress is hard
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"awful horel!"
Poor quality hotel,awful service,bartenders in the restaurant cheat on money,so be aware!and pool has so much chlorine that you can't spend there more than 10 min . definitely will not recommend to anyone and won't come back to this hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Agnieszka
"Nantasket Beach Resort"
Hotel was great. The room was as big as my first apartment. The fireplace is a nice touch. The hotel staff were friendly. The rooms, hallways and amenities were in great shape. Hull is Hull. If you have been there before you know what you are getting into. Parking was limited, but may have been due to the extreme storm that was going on.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
"Nice beachfront place"
Hotels is very nice and worth the price in the winter. Seemed to be the busiest place in the neighborhood. Area is ok, but kind of blue collar in the winter without the visitors. By far the best place to stay in Hull. Will stay there again. A lot of good Restaurants/bars in the area all within walking distance.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
mike
"Nice Place for summer"
It is a perfectly lovely resort; I imagine it is bustling during the summer months. During the fourth blizzard in New England in winter however it is rather quiet. The noise from snow removal was almost unbearable. That marred what was otherwise a perfectly pleasent business trip.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"The beach in February"
Looking for a getaway for a couple days great place.wheather was bad but didn't matter never left resort
2 night trip Feb 8, 2015
"Hullofagood place."
A great place, clean room good bar/restaurant. It was very windy when we got there, the pilot light of the gas fireplace in our room went out. I called the front desk and had just put the phone down when the maintenance guy knocked on our door. Very fast and courteous guy.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Daniel C
"No thank you"
I do not wish to tell you anything about my stay. I did the ratings and that should be enough!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Review"
It was good only complain is the arcade games nothing is working the pool table thy only had one stick other than everything was perfect
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015