All hotels in Rice Lake, Wisconsin, United States of America
2771 Decker DrRice LakeWI54868United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
Our room was a good size but it smelled very musty as did the mattresses and carpeting. The walls were pretty thin and we could here people talking in the next room. There is a strong air freshener smell as you come through the first doors to the hotel like they were trying to cover-up an odor of some sort.
4 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Nice and clean"
Room was very clean a the hotel is newer. The room is a little small but very functional.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Great weekend retreat in Rice Lake, WI."
I travel for work and needed a place to stay for the weekend. The Microtel was a great option! I had a comfortable room with WiFi to continue work and a home like feel to relax. The hotel was very clean and inviting. There is even a gas station just across the parking lot so having access to a snack was no problem!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"comfortable hotel"
Hotel was comfortable, convenient to where we were going. Not much space, there were 3 of us in the room and it felt crowded. It was a quiet location, clean and had a continental breakfast.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Decent hotel"
No real amenities to speak of. Good clean motel, centrally located and easy to find. Please add a coffee machine to the breakfast area. Instant coffee is no way to start a day.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rice Lake
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you could not locate the coffee is available from our coffee machine located in the lobby 24hrs. There is also coffee available in your room anytime. We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
Ken
"hotel stay"
Room was neat, tidy, but during my stay the elevator was out , and i was on the 3rd floor, a pain to carry stuff upstairs. It was fixed within a day, so overall a good stay.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Good but small"
Overall it is O.K. but the room space is really tiny. There is no light inside the shower area. The bathroom tissues are really low quality.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
The hotel was nice. The service was ok. The air unit did not work in my room...it was very humid and hot! The guy next to me had his tv on ALL night and could hear it because of paper thin walls.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Beautiful place, beautiful setting."
I enjoyed my stay there, including well prepared food, friendly staff, neat and clean rooms. Would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Rolf
wouldn't stay there again
1 night trip May 29, 2013
I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have never been disappointed. Everything about this hotel is 5 star. The rooms are clean and nice, the staff is super friendly and the breakfast in the morning is great. I will always stay here when I come back.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
Sheri

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Convenient comfort!"
We needed an overnite stay and this hotel was a good choice. Very handy to highway and close too shopping area and restaurants. We would come back.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
clean rooms, comfortable beds although small rooms
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Overnight stay while travelling"
We only stayed one night while passing through Rice Lake, WI. We had a pleasant stay. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Restaurants were within walking distance. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was free, but very basic. Overall was good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Breylormom

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night business trip Apr 4, 2016
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
mr x

TripAdvisor reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rice Lake

"screwed out of 55,000 reward points"
04/25/16 Jmotts67 Channing, Michigan
I negotiated a corporate rate because I was going to stay including 1-3 extra rooms for about 6 months during the week days for a construction project I was working on in town, when I set up the rate, I said I use my reward points, the owner said yes he will apply the reward number to my room stays. about 3 months into the project I went to use some points to stay in a wyndham hotel on a personal trip, only to find out I was not credited for any of my stays even though my receipts showed my member number on each one leading me to believe I was getting my earned points (about 55,000 of them!) I called the Owner of the Rice Lake Microtel and asked him about it, he said he will look into it, I had to call several times to find out what he came up with, he said he couldn't do anything about it that I needed to call Wyndham. So after several calls and many 20-40 minute conversations I got no where. They said it was up to the owner. The owner of the Microtel said well it would cost him Money to honor the rewards, well that is why I told him I will be using the points at the time of negotiating my rate. Well it cost him a lot more than that because I spent the next 3 months down the street at his competition along with my sub contractors and other business associates. One more thing, if you are near the elevator it will keep you up at night with the noisy door!
"Reliably excellent"
04/23/16 Thomas S Keewatin, Ontario
We always look forward to our stay at this Inn. It is comfortable, clean, quiet and friendly. Just an "Ahhh!" Stop.
"Thank you!"
04/14/16 Donalee B Washburn, Wisconsin
Everything was clean, new and pleasant. Customer service was superb! The bed was wonderful. Thank you.
"Rice Lake, Wisconsin"
04/13/16 Ron G Maple Grove, Minnesota
Front desk-great. Room - very clean - comfortable. Will stay there again in July for reunion.
"terrible"
04/09/16 frequenttravel580 Madison, Wisconsin
One of the smallest rooms I've ever been in. Absolutely the smallest TV since the invention of the flat screen TV. Maybe it is just the room, #214, but I will never stay there again. The exercise room was also a joke. The room also had no kleenex and was low on the toilet paper roll. Not ready for a guest, even though I had a reservation and arrived after normal check in hours.
"Your staff members are very friendly. That is wonderful..."
04/06/16 118ahmadp Washington DC, District of Columbia
Your staff members are very friendly. That is wonderful. But your showers are located too high and the direction of the water is such that it washes the curtain and the wall. it is impossible to wash the lower body. If this major issue is not fixed, I hear a lot of people will be making their reservations at the other hotels for the conferences in the future.
"Comfortable stay"
04/03/16 Julie C Stevens Point
Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Staff very friendly. Nicely located near restaurants, gas, access to highway, ect. Stayed during the week for work and was pleasantly surprised that although continental breakfast was supposed to start at 6 or 6:30 there were enough items to grab before I checked out at 5:30!
"Visit March 2016"
03/31/16 S2086FLjohns Green Bay, Wisconsin
Surprised at how comfortable the room was. Great coffee all night available. Good practice. Breakfast was average hotel fair. Would stay there again
"Best In Rice Lake!"
03/30/16 Bruce S Watertown
This is our hotel of choice while visiting family. Staff are always accommodating and friendly.
"Great Value!!"
03/20/16 Jeffrey W Deerfield, Wisconsin
Room was small but contained everything needed. TV w/remote that worked and the channel guide was current, great small desk area with plugin for computer right on wall above desk(this is awesome!!)