All hotels in Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Bar is awesome
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Comfortable and great location!"
It is a nicely equipped hotel room. It was very clean. My room had a frig and coffee pot. Plus a jetted tub. There is no elevator. This didn't bother me even though I was on the third floor. The gentleman working at the front desk offered to take my luggage up. The front desk was really friendly and helpful. There were plenty of plugs for electronics. Even though it is on a noisy street, my room was at the back and very quiet.
4 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
Jenny
"Charming hotel."
This hotel was exactly what I was looking for. Some people might prefer an elevator, but that didn't bother us since we knew that there wasn't one when we booked. It was in a great location for our exploring. An enjoyable walk to Old Town, but convenient to other neighborhoods as well. The suites were nice, which was a priority for us. After a long day of travel, we enjoyed our first meal at the hotel restaurant.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Rebecca
"Overall a good place to stay"
This is more of a place for couples to enjoy a romantic getaway. It's just outside of Old Quebec, and there are many great restaurants/bistros/cafes (and a micro brewery!) surrounding or adjacent to the hotel. The room was beautiful, although it could use a little extra basic functionality. If you wish to bring your family with you, there was no TV available for kids to watch, unless you wanted to pay for movies. They did provide a DVD player if you bring your own movies, though. That's obviously not a big deal if you're just a couple on a romantic getaway - my wife and I certainly didn't need it. My other concern with its location was parking. They offer a few spots behind the building, but it cost me a bit extra to park back there. The nearby parking lot was less expensive per day. My suggestion would be drop the luggage off at the hotel and then park elsewhere. It's only a short walk to the lot and it has a stand-alone pay station. It'll take an extra 5 minutes, and you can do it as you walk down to Old Quebec. There was also a mini fridge in our room, which wasn't listed here on the site when I last checked. Otherwise, great spot, beautiful hotel, and a fun place to stay when you decide to have an adventure in Quebec!
4 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"great"
Great hotel, location, rate, convenience. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I'll go back.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"Grand-Allee: two day sightseeing trip for first t."
Beautiful room in old building with high ceilings, lots of woodwork, fireplace, large windows on a street with lots of busy outdoor restaurants. A few blocks outside the walked city. Valet parking by the hotel was efficient and a good value. At check in the told us about free shows by Cirque du Soleil. Great show but get there early. Sight seeing advice was very helpful. We did a lot of walking and the hotel was very convenient. Similar hotels inside the wall were too confined for my taste.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Family of 4 with teens stay in great area"
We had only one night in Quebec. We were traveling with our two teenage sons (18 & 16). The hotel was located in a wonderful area, full of restaurants and a short walk to the old city shops, Parliament and the Chateau. We walked to the Chateau and then to the lower city and took the funicular back up the hill. Plenty of photo ops on the way. The hotel was super clean and simply decorated. The bathroom was huge. The room had 2 double beds and although we would have preferred 2 Queens, they were very comfortable. Although the location was in the heart-of-it-all, it was very quiet. No elevators.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Lynn
"To explore the city and the night life"
Quebec is amazing, just relax and enjoy the ambience. We felt like on a movie set, so cute and pretty.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Sonia
"romantic hotel on Grand Allee"
We stayed 2 nights. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of Old Quebec. I liked the furnishings and the gas fireplace.
Other trip May 23, 2013
GREAT!!!
3 night trip Apr 22, 2013
"Stay in Quebec city"
We have book 2 rooms in this hotel though Expedia. Both rooms were next to entrance. First we were disappointed with that but later on room turned out quiet even facing street and be next to entrance. Rooms were clean, stuff friendly.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013

"Great hotel!"
In the middle of grande-allée street, parking service, nice place to go and the employees are very kind
1 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Mathieu
"Somewhat let down."
Hotels.com told us that parking was free as well as the breakfast. No where did it say that you were under construction or that the room we reserved was not much bigger than a closet. The pictures on the above noted web site cause one to assume that all rooms look gorgeous. Not true at all.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
kenneth R.
"Cheap hotel"
We had a «visitor» on the first night: probably a squirrel inside the bathroom wall... we had a hard time sleeping; in the morning we asked for a different room. They did change the room, but informed us the largest bar in town was just next to it; we still had a hard time to sleep well.The bed was pretty hard as well. They offered us the first breakefast to make up to the first night; I'm not sure if it was enough though; we shoud have asked for a free night... Note that the parking is 20$ a day and it's 10$ for the breakfast.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
"Nice place, a little old"
The neighbor room occupant was completely drunk when he got back to the hotel at 3:30 in the morning. minutes after I heard a woman talking loudly and she entered the room. They .... until 6:30 in the morning and my day was an absolute disaster since I was not able to sleep since they arrived.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
"a standard hotel night"
I only stayed the night. Didn't have breakfast or anything. Everything was correct. I didn't like my room so much because it was on the groundfloor and there are only heavy curtains, nothing light to just keep the views out. Also there was a fight in the alley or parking in the middle of he night. I was lucky, I got a parking spot right infront of the house. When asking the reception about parking options they only offer their own parking and have no advice for parking in the street. So all good but nothing extrordinary either.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Stayed here the weekend of October 17-18-19. Rooms are great and the location was perfect. It's an older hotel, so if you are looking for an upscale hotel this might not be the choice for you. There is no elevator, so take that in consideration with your luggage. Though my mother-in-law did get help with her bag from the staff. The rooms are great. Mine was a two double bed room on the second floor facing the parking. Very spacious and very clean. The beds and linens were fantastic. Staff was friendly and kind and for the price overall this was a great choice. So close to everything. Walking distance from all the charm of old Québec. I would come back.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Sylvie
Room was a little small Toilet setup not agreeable. Door with glass, if open a night disturbing for partner. Unpleasant smells escape into the room.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
The room at this hotel had a charm to it. The room was not very big but it was very clean and cozy. It had all the amenities that we needed.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
/centrally located, helpful staff, lovely area, would recommend to friends and acquaintances
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Happy in Quebed"
It was great, but I a bit dissatisfied when I heard the person in front of me paying less per night. I guess I was not on the right website when I booked. Also, it was hot in the room and no air conditioning. There was also no elevator making difficult to bring my luggage down.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"A couple of negatives"
Room was great, had a separate room with desk and couch, large bathroom with walkin shower, bedroom area had a jacussi tub and electric fireplace. For $300 was an OK deal. Three flights of stairs with no elevator a bit much. Wanted to cancel the day before we were to check in but through hotel.com you have to give 48 hr notice. My wife had become ill and we wanted to return home, but since we couldn't cancel, she wanted to tuff it out. Arrived at 2:00 pm to find out that chech in was only at 4:00 pm, and room was not ready. Returned at 3:45 and still not ready, our luggage was still sitting on the floor in the lobby. Free breakfast included but not if you did not book directly with hotel. At $300 + for the room we had to pay $29.00 + tax for parking then they wanted another $20 each for breakfast. Will not be back.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Ronald
"Nice hotel, unfriendly service"
For the price, the hotel is great. Room was clean and spacious. The location is excellent. However, the staff was less than friendly. And on the night before our departure day, which was to be very early in the AM, we requested that a taxi be waiting. When we went downstairs the next morning, the cab was not called and there seemed to be little interest in assisting us. Then we were informed of two charges on our bill that had not been paid. As this made no sense, we asked for more details on the fees, but the person would only say "that is what is on my screen". We refused to pay what seemed like an unfriendly and expensive scam and left angrily. Unfortunate as the hotel itself is worth recommending, but the service was horrible.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Generally, a good hotel. However, the air conditioning in the room was a disappointment - it was either too cold (16.5*C) or too hot (26.5*C) with no means to adjust the room temperature (no temperature control, only temperature reading) other than by complaining to the front desk.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Right in the heart of all the action!"
We parked the car and walked everywhere during our stay. Despite it being very hot the few days we were there, it was beautiful to see the old city, walk the boardwalk in front of the Chateau Frontenac, ride the funicular and the ferry for the fun of it. Many good street artists and nice people everywhere. Upon arriving into the city we drove around before finding the hotel just to see things and then decided to take a short ride to see Montmorency falls and walk around the park there a bit before returning to check in at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Maarten
We were in room 2019 facing the street. Noise level was a little high. Bathroom ie tub and shower need to be updated and water was running hot and cold which was awful while in the shower. Thought that problem would have been fixed by now it is 2015. Overall location was good
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Traveller
"Right in the middle of it!"
The hotel is right on Grande Allée, the epicenter of the Québec's nightlife and being there on a Saturday night maybe wasn't the ideal scenario for a restful night. Despite all their efforts, it can get noisy when the room is facing the street which was our case. It's the right spot for someone willing to have fun an be right where the action is (and not have to uber your way back to the hotel!)
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Albano
"location location location"
Grande Allee is a nice hotel with lots of character brick walls tall ceilings ,clean and updated hotel staff friendly bilingual helpful
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Gar
"would not recommend"
I got the worst room available, right next to the reception. Heard clients all evening and early in the morning coming and going. The room said it had a dvd player, never got to use it because the remote was lost and they could not replace it. Was disturbed at 1:30 am by drunk girls trying to open my door thinking it was a bathroom, hotel doors were supposed to be locked at this hour but i guess they were not! Way too noisy with the bars outside.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Adequate rooms, terrible staff"
This hotel was billed as five star, but was really only adequate (3 stars). Room was clean, but noisy (first floor, facing onto major street). Staff were terrible--both my impression at check-in, and my wife's impression when she sought information about area. Worst of all, they require you to leave car keys for valet parking. Because our car was brand new, I made note of mileage; when we picked up car in the morning, seat was moved, mirrors changed, radio was on--and there were 40 km added to odometer! Since I had no physical proof, I did not complain to receptionist--but I would urge that you NOT use the valet parking!
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Visit to Quebec City"
We loved the hotel. Exactly the quaint experience we were looking for. Within walking distance to every thing you could possibly want and even though it was on a busy fun street, once you were in your room you heard nothing. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We look forward to returning.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
B.J.
"Best location"
Perfect for walking into the old city. Great location for dinner choices, bars, you name it. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
cruiseforreal
"Grand Allee!"
Great location and access to sites. Loved the charm!
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
EL
Nice hotel close to old Quebec. Would definitely stay agar.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
NICE PLACE, SMALL ROOM BUT VERY COMFORTABLE. WALKING DISTANCE FROM EVERYTHING. SHOPS RESTORANTS NEARBY. WOULD GO BACK.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"A good choice"
This is an old and small hotel in a central location, on a street with many restaurants and bars. I stayed only one night and was pleasantly surprised. It was quiet and clean, and my room was quite large. The staff were exceptionally helpful with directions, late arrival, storing my luggage, etc. If you are looking for a luxurious and contemporary place with many hotel amenities, this place is not for you. For my needs, it was just fine. I would stay there again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Hotel amenities"
Issue with paying hotel overnight parking fee of $20.00 for outside space behind the hotel?
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"One night stay"
Good location. close to restaurants and historical sites and attractions. adequate and comfortable.
Other trip May 10, 2015
tony
"Pleasant stay"
Overall nice stay. Because the building is old there's a lot of noise and the walls aren't well insulated to block out the sound like in newer buildings.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"In the hart of old Quebec"
Close to everything (pub, restaurants, tourist attractions). Warm welcoming staff. The only down side is the parking. $20 a night for an outside parking. Too steep for us.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Francis
"Boom"
room was clean, bed was comphy enough to sleep in for a few days. The simple double bed room is way to cramped. If you like room to stretch, I would probably spring for a more expesinve room... Lesson learned
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Jeremy
"Cute. Conveinent."
Room was quaint, but not necessarily in a bad way. Close to all necessities including bars, grocery, old city, plains and gov.-gen promenade. Also close to "clubs" and a little walk from the breweries on st jean. Overall, great stay. Would recommend if only for a day or two.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Meagan
"Great location. Minutes to Vieux Quebec"
Great location for a great boutique hotel with great rates! Central to the Grande Allee restaurants, pubs and clubs. And minutes to walk through the gates into Vieux Quebec, to walk to the Champs de Bataille, the Citadel, and the Plains of Abraham. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
JK
"good"
good
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
wuddhinan
"Very good location for all tourist sites"
I was very pleased with the hotel's location. It was close to all tourist sites, near to good dining places and easy to get to from the highway.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Jimmy
"No complaints!"
went there to party. was great.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Very reasonable explanation stay"
The hotel was beautiful and located close to all the major attractions of old Quebec. The rooms were cozy but very nicely laid out. The WIFI was our only complaint. It did not connect very well and was very slow.
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Stuart
"Decent hotel for the price, amazing location"
Old style Victorian home transformed into hotel, very close to restaurants and bars. But because if this can be noisy. Also no elevator which can be a real problem. Paid $93 for the room so based on that it was adequate
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Winter Carnival Getaway"
Stayed in the Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Grande-Allée) while it was a nice room I was disappointed that the room looked nothing like the picture provided by Expedia for the room. The staff at the desk stays until 12am midnight which was a problem when a room close to the one I stayed in started partying, playing music very loudly: it was not a restful night. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Though the furniture has to be cleaned, the smell of sweat permeated very strongly from the couch, it was rank. The bathroom was clean, as was the room and the hotel staff provided neat little amenities, such as a sewing kit. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions. Convenient location close to the shopping district of Avenue Cartier and the Plains of Abraham
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
S, Elizabeth
"room way too sm all"
downtown Quebec city makes you forget how small the room was and how noisy this place is
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Great stay for one night perfect location! It was the winter Carnaval and we were just around the corner.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015