All hotels in Quebec, Quebec, Canada

"Great location!"
This was a very comfortable stay. The room was generously sized and immaculately clean, breakfast was ample, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is pretty lively, but we were not disturbed. My only complaint was that the towels are rather thin and rough - other than that all was wonderful!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2012
"Good Location - Nice Older Hotel"
Enjoyed stay. Staff was very nice. Breakfast, that was included was good (hot eggs, sausage, bacon & crepes). Lots of steep steps to our third floor room (we were OK with that). Overall very nice stay near nightlife & good restaurants.
4 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
Holly
"Europe without the flight"
Need a little 18th century but can't afford to skip off to Europe? Try Quebec and stay at Le Grande-Allee. Quaint, gracious, well-situated, and not like home. The kind of place that leaves you thinking they value your patronage.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
D&N
great location. would use again
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"Great hotel for a couple"
Very quiet, even though the Grand Prix was outside the hotel. Nice stroll to the Old city.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
Bev
"Beautiful, pleasant and quaint"
The hotel was very convenient to most locations especially the old town area - a 15min or so walk to the old town. The only thing I have to note is that we stayed here during the weekday - I was a little worried because of its active night life. If you love night life, this spot is the place to be. The hotel rooms were quiet despite the hustle and bustle outside our room window. A very nice little town feel. The staff were very friendly - and best yet - they all speak pretty decent english (now). Had major trouble with quebec city in the distant past when you had to speak French. But it's always nice to try to learn or practice a different language ;)
Family trip Aug 31, 2012
Calvin
"Avoid at all costs!"
A smell of mustiness welcomes you when you walk in the narrow and small lobby, where you meet the most discourteous receptionist. Following that, you walk up narrow and uneven stairs and get into a small room with a very small bed, extremely noisy a/c and a tiny bathroom with a cacophonic vent. A very small closet is found behind the TV. The view from the small window is dismal. The Wi-Fi is very erratic. Most of the time it doesn't work. This hotel literally ruined our vacation in Quebec.
Family trip Aug 20, 2012
World Travellers
"Very confortable"
I was very satisfied. This hotel is very convinent location because ther is many restrant and bar. Off course, I could to reach old city by walk. As room is classic, it is fully equipped, very confrotable. I recommend this hotel!
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
"Overpriced with great location"
The street where this hotel is located is amazing. You walk out of the hotel and the street is lined with bars and restaurants. It is a 5-10 min walk to Chateau Frontenac. The room was clean, bathroom had a great tub. However, I found it to be a little overpriced for the accomodations.
Romance trip Aug 17, 2012
Diana
Overall we enjoyed our stay as the location was excellent and the staff very helpful, but there was a big difference in the quality of rooms. We had two rooms and while 3021 and 3020 were excellent and very good, our first room 2001 was terrible and tiny, so be careful on room selections.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012

"would not recommend"
I got the worst room available, right next to the reception. Heard clients all evening and early in the morning coming and going. The room said it had a dvd player, never got to use it because the remote was lost and they could not replace it. Was disturbed at 1:30 am by drunk girls trying to open my door thinking it was a bathroom, hotel doors were supposed to be locked at this hour but i guess they were not! Way too noisy with the bars outside.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Hotel amenities"
Issue with paying hotel overnight parking fee of $20.00 for outside space behind the hotel?
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Overall nice stay. Because the building is old there's a lot of noise and the walls aren't well insulated to block out the sound like in newer buildings.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"In the hart of old Quebec"
Close to everything (pub, restaurants, tourist attractions). Warm welcoming staff. The only down side is the parking. $20 a night for an outside parking. Too steep for us.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Francis
"Boom"
room was clean, bed was comphy enough to sleep in for a few days. The simple double bed room is way to cramped. If you like room to stretch, I would probably spring for a more expesinve room... Lesson learned
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Jeremy
"Cute. Conveinent."
Room was quaint, but not necessarily in a bad way. Close to all necessities including bars, grocery, old city, plains and gov.-gen promenade. Also close to "clubs" and a little walk from the breweries on st jean. Overall, great stay. Would recommend if only for a day or two.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Meagan
"Great location. Minutes to Vieux Quebec"
Great location for a great boutique hotel with great rates! Central to the Grande Allee restaurants, pubs and clubs. And minutes to walk through the gates into Vieux Quebec, to walk to the Champs de Bataille, the Citadel, and the Plains of Abraham. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
JK
"good"
good
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
wuddhinan
"Very good location for all tourist sites"
I was very pleased with the hotel's location. It was close to all tourist sites, near to good dining places and easy to get to from the highway.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Jimmy
"No complaints!"
went there to party. was great.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Very reasonable explanation stay"
The hotel was beautiful and located close to all the major attractions of old Quebec. The rooms were cozy but very nicely laid out. The WIFI was our only complaint. It did not connect very well and was very slow.
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Stuart
"Decent hotel for the price, amazing location"
Old style Victorian home transformed into hotel, very close to restaurants and bars. But because if this can be noisy. Also no elevator which can be a real problem. Paid $93 for the room so based on that it was adequate
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Winter Carnival Getaway"
Stayed in the Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Grande-Allée) while it was a nice room I was disappointed that the room looked nothing like the picture provided by Expedia for the room. The staff at the desk stays until 12am midnight which was a problem when a room close to the one I stayed in started partying, playing music very loudly: it was not a restful night. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Though the furniture has to be cleaned, the smell of sweat permeated very strongly from the couch, it was rank. The bathroom was clean, as was the room and the hotel staff provided neat little amenities, such as a sewing kit. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions. Convenient location close to the shopping district of Avenue Cartier and the Plains of Abraham
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
S, Elizabeth
"room way too sm all"
downtown Quebec city makes you forget how small the room was and how noisy this place is
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Great stay for one night perfect location! It was the winter Carnaval and we were just around the corner.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Danielle
"Nice et easy!"
Good place, little bit noisy but cool for romantic week-end!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Room with Old charm"
Location cannot be beat. Hotel rooms are modest in size but very comfortable. High ceilings, fire place, made for a very romantic time. Very small bathroom. Can't wait to go back!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Annie
"La grande allée: GREAT PLACE"
nice room, very spacious and close to all the good restaurants and bars around!
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"expensive with rude staff"
the room wasn't too bad, fake fire place so that was a bit of a let down. nice area. staff really was unfriendly and unwelcoming considering it was our anniversary.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
chris
"Not always consistent"
Hotel with old charm often comes with irritants like in this case the paper wall, the noisy bathroom fan and unconfortable bed. If you like these little things then this place is good for you. I prefer staying in a place were what I see on the picture match what I get.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Guy
"Perfect location"
I liked the hotel, but unfortunately I got a room in the ground floor which didn't look as good as the pictures (they never do! :) ) That wouldn't be a problem, but the room is not soundproof so you hear what goes on at the reception and on Friday evening you hear the dance club next door. So go for the location, but ask not to be placed in the ground floor!
"Executive suite(grande-Alle)"
I liked the overall stay at this hotel, I didn't like that we had to leave our car keys to the front desk because they double park the cars in the parking, a plus was the valet guy,...... breakfast was very decent,..... Noisy on Friday and Saturday nights because of all the bars and clubs, so if you're a light sleeper don't stay here fri/sat .......the location of the place was perfect just a few mins walk to Old Quebec ....the bathroom was a lil small , my gf and I really liked the fire place in the room
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Jean michel
"Nice hotel, close to everything and good area."
Comfortable, clean and nice hotel. Spacious, good located and gentle staff
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Jose
"Great location in Old Quebec City"
Only stayed one night but was very impressed. We were looking for 'quaint' and that is exactly what we got. Absolutely delightful. We would definitely stay again. As guests of the hotel, for a nominal fee, we enjoyed a nice Continental breakfast in the lower level.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Joan & Norm
"History"
We had a late check in but the staff was ready as was the room. They where very accomodating in both official languages. I wouldn't reccomend the included breakfast, not much selections, down in the basement, there are much better choices close by.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Kerry
"nice hotel in the old quebec"
it was comfortable and quiet , right in downtown old quebec , i would go back there anytime
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Decent place to stay; summer might be a problem"
This hotel is right near quite a few clubs and bars, so there is potentially a lot of street noise. However, I was there in Nov and with the windows closed it was very quiet and not a problem. Not sure if they have A/C for the summer, but if the window was open it might have been a much worse night's sleep. Room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. A good deal in a nice central part of town, easy walk into old town.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Comfortable. 5 minute walk into old city."
Front desk staff seemed inexperienced and for the most part ....in a stupor...but very polite. Room was certainly fine. While we were informed the air conditioner didn't work after I said I couldn't locate the remote, I found it actually did work after finding the remote. Breakfast was excellent as was the service...for the most part.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good but noisy"
Great hotel, but avoid the room next to reception : very noisy.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Right on bars and restaurants street by old quebec"
At night on weekends the street is filled with drunken kids dressed nicely. Lots of cops around and everybody behaves while walking sideways. You can't hear a thing inside the room right on the street with its double windows closed. Nice for getting drinks right by the hotel. 5 min walk to enter old quebec. My only complaint is the loud noise coming from people checking out when door to hallway is left open in the morning... don't expect anything else other than sleeping there. Decent size room
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Tiger
"you get what you pay for"
I didn't enjoy my stay at all. It's an older building so there aren't any elevators. I had to bring my luggage down 2 flights of stairs, my lab top screen was bigger than the TV not to mention it had poor signal, very few English channels and snow on the screen for most of them. The faucets leaked all night and the walls are paper thin so you hear absolutely everything. I think I'll stick to the bigger chain of hotels next time, this just wasn't my thing...
Response by Le Grande-Allee Hotel et Suites
Dear client, we do appreciate your comments. We have pictures on our website. Regards, Louise (guest service)
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Amazing Location"
Had a great stay. You can't beat the location. Walking distance to everything. Great restaurants/cafés at your doorstep. Room was nice and big on main floor however nice and quiet. Front desk very polite and accommodating. Car parked in back by valet was safe. Great vacation in Quebec City
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Gail
"Great for visiting old quebec, close to amenities"
We enjoyed our recent stay at this hotel. Staff were friendly and prompt with requests for valet parking, information on local sights and the in house breakfast is very good with hot and cold options. Our room faced the back parking lot and apartment bldg which was very quiet. Overall I would recommend this hotel for its location on grand allee with it's many restaurants and bars, and quick walk to old quebec and other key sights.
Response by Le Grande-Allee Hotel et Suites
Dear client, we do appreciate your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed the location and our friendly staff. Regards, Louise (guest service)
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Tiffany C
When we book the room online. It stated parking is free, but when we get there we got charge $20 for parking....
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Nice and close to old Quebec."
Nice hotel.We only stayed 2 nights, great waking distance to everything.Nice to be able to sit out at the street cafés in the evenings. Shops close by, numerous places to eat,.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
tara
Great location on a promenade street with plenty of bars and restaurants. It is a five minute walk to the Port St. Louis entrance to Old Quebec. It is another five minutes to the Chateau Frontenac and the heart of the tourist district. Our queen bed room felt small and the bathroom was big enough to not feel cramped. The hotel had a European air to it. It is not a big but full of character. You pull up on the Grande Allee and get out of your car in front of the hotel. Parking is $20 and a valet moves your car to the back of the property. You give up your keys until you are ready to go. You don't need a car to get around.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Brila
"Very small"
room is smaller than my house's bathroom. very bad view from our room. I rented a luxury bedroom from hotels.com and when I got there they told me they only had basic available. so I paid more for less. very disappointed. only good point : very close to bars and clubs and restaurants. oh, do not use valet parking, your car will get scratched
Response by Le Grande-Allee Hotel et Suites
Dear client, we do appreciate your comments. We are pleased that you enjoyed the location. Sorry about what happened regarding your car. Regards, Louise (guest service)
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Girard
"5 minutes from old Quebec"
They park your car and they keep the keys and we have to pay for parking Service very poor
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"A bit pricey for the experience"
Very noisy location during the Festival, which we were not aware of when we made our reservations. Due to the limited parking on site, it was necessary to have our car parked for us at another location, which was very inconvenient for us on this particular trip. Room was clean and well appointed, but obviously aging and worn.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"In the heart of it all."
Classy hotel, and it was close enough to old Quebec that we didn't use our vehicle once during our stay. The staff speaks English as well, and are very nice. The cafe out in front has great food, and it perfect for late evening drinks while people watching. The Citadel us about a 5 minute walk and the Chateau Frontenac is around 10.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014