All hotels in Kennebunkport, Maine, United States of America
One Dock Square, Kennebunkport, ME, 04046, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8

"Beautiful hotel in lovely surroundings"
Enjoyed our stay - comfortable room although a bit on the small side but decoration and furniture lovely. Excellent breakfast and very friendly helpful staff. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2012
janet
"Highly recommended"
We loved our stay at the Kennebunkport Inn, from the drinks on the terrace to the meal in The restaurant to our well appointed room.Highly recommended.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
J. Caulfield
NZ

"Maritime Inn at central Kennebunkport"
We had a very nice stay at this well maintained tiny Inn. One of the nicest we have ever seen. Perfectly located as well. Great breakfast. Diner restaurant with live music. We`ll come again...
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2013
DE
"Excellent pour deux filles"
ce fut un choix de dernière minute et tellement agréable.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Great deal!"
Very clean and well design hotel. Luxurious decor, charming staff and well located.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Gabriel
"Hotel très bien située au centre de Kennebunkport"
Nous avons aimé la gentillesse du personnel.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
ron
"great piece of history Wonderful place to stay"
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2012
Gut
CH

TripAdvisor reviews for Kennebunkport Inn

"Charming Inn Nicely Located"
08/25/15 TravelingBruin Jackson, Wyoming
We drove into town without a reservation on an August Sunday and found this place by default. Since it was one of the few places with a room, we were suspect as to the quality of the rooms and Inn in general. We were pleasantly surprised after seeing the available room and the rate ($239). This was an excellent value and we enjoyed the stay. We would return. Parking was free and easy. They have a great bar and I understand Bush Senior dines at the restaurant occasionally. A few minor issues like the small bathroom without a curved shower curtain rod, loud in window air conditioner, and minimalist continental breakfast keep this from an excellent rating.
"Relaxing Times"
08/22/15 Keith M Bishops Itchington, United Kingdom
This is our third visit the Kennebunkport Inn. The staff are always attentive and helpful. At reception we were met with a smile and people who were interested in what we were doing so they could tailor facilities and to our needs. Our room overlooked the deck and the river. It was clean and well appointed. Despite being over such a prominent public area we were not concerned at all with noise. A great place to stay!
"A Nice Place for Dinner"
08/20/15 Mackenzie L Palm Beach, Florida
We didn't stay at the Kennebunkport Inn but recently had dinner there. It was a very nice evening and the restaurant has recently been renovated to give it a modern nautical theme. They have excellent cocktails. The majority of our table all ordered steak and were all cooked very well. However the side dishes could have been better for the restaurant. The brussel sprouts had so much chili oil on them they were dripping and our mouths were on fire. The creamed corn had a ton of pepper in it so if you do not like pepper or super hot I would avoid these side dishes. The meatball appetizer is very good and has a bit of Asian flavoring. Make sure to get an earlier reservation (we had ours at 8:00) because it seemed like we were closing the place down at 9:30 and the waitstaff all looked like they were waiting for us to leave. So much so that the kitchen staff had left and we couldn't get dessert.
"Great weekend getaway "
08/18/15 redpt Dallas, Texas
Fantastic inn. Centrally located with incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Within walking distance to all that dock square has to offer. Great complementary breakfast. Clean spacious rooms with comfortable beds.
"Perfect Location and Wondefully Friendly Staff"
08/18/15 Denise O Sale, United Kingdom
My husband and I stayed here on Sunday 16 August 2015 on the last day of our trip round New England. The location is ideal for shopping and eating. The hotel has access to a very relaxing outdoor swimming pool at the Forte Inn - a short and very scenic drive away. Particular thanks to reception staff Betsy and Holly for sorting out our airline booking back to the UK.
"Disappointed!"
08/18/15 Sue W Schenectady, New York
My husband and I stayed here 3 years ago and had a wonderful 5 star experience. This trip, however, was a disappoint for us. I booked a king premier room 2 months in advance and had no reservations about my selection as we had stayed in this type of room before. When we arrived, however, we were met with 3 flights of stairs and a room that was not up to par compared to what we had had before. The sloped ceiling in the bathroom was a challenge and the room itself was in serious need of renovation....which I understand is in the works. Too bad the renovations weren't completed before the season started. On the bright side, the location is perfect. The decor is pretty and the Inn itself is very quaint. The staff is very accommodating, too. It meant a lot that we were given a 25% discount upon check-out. I would consider staying again based on that fact alone.
"You don't always get what you pay for"
08/18/15 brodiedog2014 Fredericton
Spent the past weekend here and must say the location is very good. The atmosphere in general is nice. There is no elevator and nobody offered to assist with our bags. Not a huge problem for us but something to keep in mind. After pointing us in the direction of our room we walked with all our bags thru the restaurant to get there. our room was so small that there was not even space for a desk to open a laptop on. We continually had to coordinate our movements around the room as there was barely enough space to stand in any part. I could sit on the bed and reach the TV...... The shower was so small I was banging my elbows trying to wash my hair. The view was of the parking lot, but what really frosted me was the included "breakfast". For the price of this hotel, I truly expected much better. I went downstairs with a hunger for a good breakfast to fuel our day. What I found was Bread, brown bread, mini bagel, muffin, a small open bowl of yogurt and what I think was granola that had seen better days. No fruit no protein at all, not even a boiled egg. So much for a good breakfast to start the day, just a range of empty carbs left lying on the bar in open air. This was hands down the poorest offering I have ever seen even at cheap chain motels. The 270 US/night price just made it more insulting. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels of all prices over many years and only had one this small (Paris center and half the price) and have never seen such a ridiculous excuse for breakfast. I would have picked up a few supplies and done our own breakfast but there is no mini fridge either. Parking is very limited and it takes some maneuvering to get around the lot as its very tight quarters. Again not a problem for us but good to note.
"Wonderful with great location"
08/17/15 Louise M
My husband, I and 17 year old son stayed here for a night during a New England road trip. It was very scenic, friendly and delightful. It isn't modern, it is vintage with style. We all loved it. It is brilliantly located to reach all the local shops on foot and not far to find wonderful lobsters at the pier. We ate here in the evening and the food and service were both excellent. I would highly recommend it.
"Holiday Visit"
08/17/15 Graeme M Margate, United Kingdom
Absolutely loved this hotel. Great welcome and lovely quaint room (ok, room was not a modern room but for me was great and full of character). Evening meal on the terrace was to die for. The location was just about perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
"A Winner"
08/13/15 Elie6732 Richmond, Virginia
We just returned to the Kennebunkport Inn to celebrate our 25th anniversary and by great fortune were actually able to stay in the same room we stayed in for our honeymoon. While progress has resulted in changes we were delighted with the service and facilities. Breakfast was a highlight and each morning we were excited to see what was in store. One morning there were the most magical home made cranberry scones but each morning you will also find beautiful breads, yogurt, fruit, juices, coffees and teas that can be enjoyed either inside or out on the deck overlook the Kennebunkport River. In the evenings we loved having a cocktail out on the porch. Our first evening we hit the jackpot because Flash was at the piano in the bar and we learned that this was the highlight of the summer for many of those who come year after year. Not only is this location tops but the staff are so warm and professional and really made our stay. Sadly we had to leave early because our dog was sick but they stayed in close touch and were able to resell the room. Honorable indeed and we highly recommend the Kennebunkport Inn.