All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA, 95407, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
"business trip santa rosa"
staff very friendly, hotel very clean , breakfast very nicely set up,
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
steven
"Comfort and service"
Although the property is worn "around the edges," in general it offers a comfortable one night stay. Offering an adequate breakfast (with hot and cold options)at a reasonable price (through Hotels.com), we would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Quality Inn - Wine Country"
The hotel had no elevator and so we had to carry our luggage upstairs. It was in an industrial area which was convenient to the interstate but not a nice area to be in. Our first room had furniture missing and also broken furniture. We asked to be moved which was a smaller bed but nicer room. The owners were nice but apologetic.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Disgusting....."
The hotel looks OK on the outside. However, upon entering the smell of stale cigarette smoke is overwhelming especially since this is a Non-smoking hotel. Upon checking in we had to pay a deposit per room for "incidentals". When asked what they were, the clerk informed us they had to collect a deposit in case we damaged the room?? There is no elevator and you have to use stairs to get to the 2nd floor. The carpets in the building, stairs and rooms have not been cleaned or even vacuumed in a long, long time. The room had old furniture and carpets were really bad. The room looked like it also had not been cleaned in quite a while. The bathroom was disgusting with long black hair on the floor, tub and shower. We did not stay for the continental breakfast. We felt that if the rooms were this unclean and unsanitary, we were not going to eat the food. I stay in hotels 25-30 times a year. This place was the worst hotel I have stayed in, in years.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Jean
"Wine Country???"
Maybe Olde English 800 country. Not a very comfortable neighborhood to be in, potential Cops episode forthcoming. A lot of money to spend on a room in da hood.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Move on..."
Ive never stayed in a dirtier hotel. It looks nice from the outside, so it surprised me when the inside was so worn and unkept.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Very pleased with our stay."
A family member was getting married nearby. We wanted a place nearby that was clean and convenient for getting ready and sleeping off the bender. Not as choose to the vineyard as I hoped, but hardly their fault. Staff was very friendly and waffles and sausage for breakfast helped the hangover. Hard to give them 5 stars as it isn't the Waldorf, but our room was very clean, smelled and felt clean, and we slept comfortably.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
R.G.
"Affordable stay in Santa rosa"
I liked the hotel. Decent price. Good breakfast. Nice night clerks. Surrounding area not exactly Beverly hills, but good for the price.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Natalie
"Comfort"
The beds were rock hard, pillows not much better I didn't have high expectations but I had hoped for better since I was involved in a two day bicycle ride and would have loved something approaching comfort. The bathroom had a distinct smell of urine. Don't eat the powdered eggs for breakfast, dry and tasteless. There weren't many options when I was booking so I took what I could get. Next year I will be booking much further out to avoid motels like this.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
For the last seven months, I stay there at least two weeks a month while I am in the area on business. The staff is very accommodating, they have given me good insight as to the local places that serve good food and places to shop for goods or services that I may need while I am on these trips. I can only think of good things to say about the hotel and the staff that work there. I don't recall any negative issues during any of my stays.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Dave T
"Great breakfast!"
Rooms have obviously been upgraded, based on actual room vs. web pics. The free breakfast was surprising . . . in addition to the usual menu found at many hotels (cereal, pastry, coffee, etc.), make-your-own waffle was available, along with hot syrup. Fresh fruit, coffee, juice and both 2% and skim milk were available. Personnel were all very friendly and accomodating.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
This place was very unsafe looking . Dirty carpet in the hall , screens hanging off the dirty windows . Rooms were very unsanitary . It looked as if people are living there as a residence . We tried to get a refund from Hotels .com & they forwarded our call from phone rep to phone rep . Which we had to start over again with explaining why we wanted a refund . Which was a dreadful 2-3 hr. Phone experience that we ended up giving up on getting the refund . We ended up stopping off at Hotel that we found off the 5 freeway on our way home. I will never use hotel.Com again . Due to this horrible experience . It not only ruined out family vacation trip but was very unsafe for my family .
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Bad choice!"
How sad that hotels can charge you for a room that truly is disgusting. There is no excuse for the condition of the interior. Stains everywhere and bedspreads that either the stitching was totally worn or batting was coming out. How can they have no pride - if the owners were to checkin to their own properties to experience what the customers do they should be appalled and embarrassed! I want my money back!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
"Well, we survived the earthquake!"
Happy that we were all safe. Therefore, I commend this hotel for it's stability and safety qualities! Other than that, it was comfortable enough and met our needs for an otherwise good night's rest. Great location and quiet accomodations. The rooms could use some new paint and carpet and the air conditioner was VERY loud in the room. But, the beds were comfortable and our family of 5 really benefitted from the extra sleeping nook under the window and plentiful storage space. Loved the convenience of microwave and fridge and flat screen TV. Breakfast included is definitely a bonus. Great value for the price :)
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"A not very clean Quality Inn"
Hotel was pretty dirty. Carpets hadn't been cleaned in quite awhile. Our room did not have a shower curtain; I had to go down to the lobby to get one and put it in myself. Also, on our room floor there was a used bandage...left over from the prior tenant. Cleaning staff did not do their job. Unlikely, we will stay there again.
"Horrid guest services"
The man at the front was rude and when I went to extend my room again the lady was carrying on a 45 Minute conversation ignoring her duties the rooms where way over prices I would never recommend
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Needs new rugs pronto"
People were very friendly, bed was comfortable, bathrooms were clean, but rugs need to be changed pronto!
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
LA
"If need a roof over your head, it has a roof"
I stayed here because I could not find anything else that wasn't worse or a lot more expensive. But even this hotel was over-priced considering it was barely a step up from a cheap motel. The carpeting in the hallways and my room looked filthy. This hotel is a good example of a place that is not a "destination" but rather the place you stay at on your way to something nice.
Dr. Pam
"Enjoyable Stay"
I was in town for the Santa Rosa marathon and needed clean room that was comfortable and quiet to get sufficient rest. The room was nice. It had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The bed was comfortable and I got a good night sleep for my race. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside was the room rate, which was $300 after taxes. I think that the rate was steep. Otherwise I had an enjoyable stay.
"probably not return"
staff very friendly, hotel seemed a bit rundown, but room clean. neighboorhood a bit sketchy. did not have side door key access, had to take pooch through the lobby for every walk.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"OK hotel near wine tasting"
Meh. It was OK...but for the $166 pricetag I expected a little more. Breakfast ended too early for us to partake, so can't rate that. The room was ok, seemed clean enough, but the fan in the bathroom didn't work, the A/C unit didn't work, or was dismantled, it was a little warm. The people in the room next to us were atrocious, I'm surprised management didn't do something about that, they were yelling up and down the hallways from 2am to 5am, we got no sleep. The walls are so thin we could hear every word, every snore, every retch (they were apparently sick from drinking all night). I'd switch out the safe for a mini-fridge, but perhaps the safe is needed more, which says something in itself. Very, very basic, bed/tv/bath. Bed and bed linens were comfortable enough.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Sue
"Santa Rosa Quality Inn"
The mattress was firm, which is ok by me, but my wife thought it was too firm. The hot breakfast included sausage, scrambled eggs, and waffles. I thought it could have used hot chocolate as I am not a coffee drinker.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"ok"
2 story hotel but no elevator. It said microwave but there was not one. Door did not work correct. Breakfast was good. room was average.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Santa Rosa Quality Inn"
Beds were a little stuff for my wife's taste. The door latches closed noisily. Other aspects were average for this type of property. The hot breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, and waffles.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
Just about what I expected and that was comforting after pulling in late at night.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Chip
"Santa Rosa Visit"
Attended a wedding in Santa Rosa this past weekend and was looking for a reasonably priced hotel. Quality Inn was very reasonable, comfortable, clean, and has a pleasant staff. Thank you!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"comfortable stay"
decent hotel, good rooms, breakfast a but thin
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
aaudette
"Good Value a little out of the way"
This hotel was right where i needed one, but otherwise it is a little out of the way in an eclectic neighborhood. Facility is a little dated, but comfortable. The desk clerk wasnt anything special but the 2 young ladies cooking breakfast, awesome....and the hot breakfast was good too.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Adam
"Horrible stay...."
The room was dirty. It smelled like urine and smoke. The floor was filthy. For what the charged, it was definetly not quality at all.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
CG
"it was ok."
The room was clean, but it needed some maintenance. The tiolet was loose and noisy when I sat on it. Ceiling had some recent water damage. Bathtub faucet was choppy and loose, hard to turn to shower. was disappointed with the fact, there was no swimming pool or laundry.
"Price makes it worth it"
This is not a fancy hotel. You will not say "Wow" as you walk in the door. However, if you're faced with paying twice as much at other hotels closer to Sonoma, then I would choose Quality Inn. There was nothing wrong with it, specifically, it just isn't particularly nice. It was perfectly clean, the beds were comfortable, the staff was friendly. The breakfast left something to be desired, namely protein, but it was plenty to get you started with your day. The neighborhood was very basic. Nothing to walk to, unless you're in the market for a tatoo. If you're used to fancy hotels, you may not be happy here. Otherwise, it was pretty good.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Happy Traveler
I was upset at the manager. We reserved 3 rooms for Saturday night, and later called to reserve 3 more rooms for Friday night at the same rate. They only confirmed two rooms for Friday. When I called to correct them they did have the rooms, but had raised the rates because they were selling out. He wouldn't give us the same rate for the 1 room for 1 night His excuse was that the room had a refrigerator .......that we never used. Poor customer service.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
No clerk at the desk so I stood there a minute and a woman who was folding linen in an adjoining room called out that she would be there in a minute. She was and checked us in with no problems. A problem I find often in hotels of all type: the toilet seat is loose and slides freely back and forth. Under the bed spread there is a white comforter, which seems to be common these days. Then there is a sheet. Personally I find the comforter too warm but if I only use the sheet, it is too cold. Finally got some sleep by doubling the top sheet. Breakfast consisted of the usual waffle maker with batter, hard boiled eggs, toast, cereal, coffee, juice etc. One of the juices turned out to taste like Kool-Aid.There was no butter (artificial only), the only jam was grape and there was a bowl of pepper packets but no salt. These is no elevator. Except for these problems the hotel was clean and adequate.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not a good value."
The condition of our room & the lobby/hall areas was not up to par. No elevator for those with disabilities, the bathroom in our room needed extra cleaning & attention, same painting on two different walls in our room, floor threshold had screws sticking up, & location was next to a homeless person hang-out area. This was the most expensive & least attractive of all the hotels we stayed at while going up the Cal/Oregon coast from San Francisco to Portland. The staff was good, but this hotel had the least value of all of the ones we stayed in. If you need a room for passing thru & you don't mind spending $200, this hotel is for you.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Mick W.
"Wine country not so nice"
Way over priced for the location. Hotel is ok not that great payed for a queen size bed got a full size in a suite. I don't understand how that happens but it did....
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
They were very nice and let us check in early but the room smelled horrible and someone must have been smoking in the room. There is no elevator so we had to carry everything upstairs. The air conditioner was so loud it was really hard to sleep. We will not be coming back to this hotel. EVER
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Beds not comfortable, furnishings dated with tears in the bedspreads. Breakfast below average so we went out to Denny's
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Lee
A quiet comfortable hotel - average quality restaurants and starbucks within blocks
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Kimberly Salter
"Large, comfortable room. Great location."
The hotel was clean and very comfortable. We appreciated the included, light breakfast, too. Location was perfect for us. We enjoyed Santa Rosa and were within easy access to Sonoma and the small communities in between. Location allowed for us to spend time in the Sonoma area by traveling along lovely country roads, enjoying some of the excellent wineries.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
JancieJ
"Tired Hotel"
The front desk staff was very nice and accommodating, but the condition of the hotel is just plain worn out. It is not at all aesthically pleasing, in fact, the furniture is cheap and old. Even though the room appeared clean, when everything around you looks cheap and old, one can't help but get the creeps about what and who has preceded them on that furniture. The continental breakfast was decent but not impressive. Even with a discount rate for the night, we felt ripped off.
It was not clean. The people at the front desk were very unprofessional. I would never and I do mean not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"On the outer edge of town"
Would have liked to be able to walk to restaurants or shopping. This location was fine if you don't mind driving into town. I felt like we were on the outer edge of town. The "shopping center" next to our parking lot had a billiards hall, a smoke shop, a restaurant that was not open in the afternoon. Drive another mile up the road and it continues to become more populated with restaurants and shops as you go.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Jane B
"Met my modest expectations."
It's a Quality Inn. No frills, but clean and quiet enough. They have a waffle maker for breakfast, that is pretty awesome. It's 3 miles south of downtown Santa Rosa, which means one has to drive home after an evening out on the town. I'd stay here again, as it's probably one of the better value places available. Most stuff is wayy overpriced in the $130 + range but this was less (It's not permitted to list specific rates)
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice, friendly check in staff"
This was a nice to stay. We asked the desk clerk about places to eat. She gave us a book for local places, but said she at at the Mexican place next door. It was a different type of Mexican, but we loved it. Wish we could go back.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"A good place to stop"
When you are on a long road trip to a final destination, sometimes you just need a clean comfortable place to take a shower, get some sleep, have a bite to eat and head back out on the road. That is exactly what we got. The room was small (no room for a small table and chairs to enjoy a meal in the room) and nothing interesting to look out at through the windows so I can't see spending a great deal of time in the room. Was located close to Costco and Trader Joe's which is convenient. Close enough to the highway that it is easy to get back on the road the next morning but far enough away that there was no road noise.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Don't Stay Here"
Poorly managed hotel. Guest service is second rate. BTW - there is no elevator so pack light!
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
"Wine country vacation"
Toliet flooded our room for no reason. Had to transfer to another room where toilet needed to be snaked prior to use. Unfortunately, we were booked for 3 days.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
James Powers
"Nice for the price"
Passing through and stayed one night here. Hotel was comfortable and clean. Beds were soft and rooms were spacious. I had a family of 4 and 2 small dogs in one room and we were comfortable. Breakfast was a plus because they had waffles and sausage compared to other hotel breakfast of cereal and toast. Overall, I would return and recommend to others!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
tahoehappy
"Clean and basic"
We went to visit friends and didn't want to drive home. Room was ample and very clean and was centrally located to local shopping - and my favorite craft store. Our Bed was a tad too hard, but it was just one night. The room was large and had a mini-fridge, bar sink, and lots of storage. Also a sitting area with a full couch. Would have preferred two chairs with reading lights. There was a nice breakfast available in the am, but we had breakfast out with friends. Coffee in room and in breakfast area, and it was very good. No elevator. but they gave us a ground floor. All in all, would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
"Decent hotel for short stays"
I finally got into town early enough to get a ground floor room. Prefer not to climb stairs due to arthritis. Was allowed to check in but unable to put my stuff in the room as it was not available until 3 pm. OK as visiting family so went to their place to wait. Place clean, downstairs rugs faded so could see why some prior reviews said dirty. Reasonaby quite. Bathroom, set up excellent (tub with shower so you could youse either or both). Plenty of light, large screen TV, free wifi, in room coffee, fridge, microwave and sink. Breakfast buffet limited in content and tome to use so went to resturant. Best placed for my family visit, and the price is OK.
2 night trip May 25, 2014