All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
3000 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA, 95407, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

• Value for money
    Good internet service
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad pool
"Nice location"
Enjoyed the stay after a very long day's drive. Nothing to complain about.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Santa Rosa"
Friendly staff. Good area to replenish traveling supplies.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Stopover to our destination"
We arrived late in the evening and the lady at the front desk was so nice. Check in was quick. The rooms were standard, beds were hard. Plenty to choose from for breakfast.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Tammy
This is an affordable hotel for Santa Rosa. The location is convenient and the suites are comfortable.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"barely ok for the price"
a rundown hotel near highway. good that it has solid wall facing the highway. the bathroom is very small.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Santa Rosa CA Visit"
Property was adequate for my needs. Stay included a hot breakfast which was nice. Property does not have an elevator which might be an issue from some if their room is on second floor. Not much in the way of stores and restaurants close by.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Good place stay for your money"
Quiet and relaxing. Loved the hotel. Friendly and professinal staff, easy check in and out. Clean comfortable rooms.
5 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Nice Place"
There was a problem with my reservation. The room I had booked did not have a refrigerator or microwave. The hotel staff very nicely changed my room so that I would have those.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Fun in San ta Rosa"
It was nice clean and comfortable
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
We need elevator. My husband had a sore knee and the stairs were a real issue.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great value and a comfortable clean hotel."
We spent a weekend in wine country and this hotel had easy access to all points of interest. The newly remodeled facility was a good find indeed. The room was clean and very comfortable, the hotel staff was quite helpful.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Monali
Please see comments made under what can be improved.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Just O.K."
Clean enough.Nice staff.Room condition O.K.Over all grade B
Other trip May 31, 2015
curt
"Dirty"
Sheets were dirty on both beds, staff said oh sorry here are sheets for you to change them. Puke stains on bed and blood on comforter.
Other trip May 26, 2015
lynette
"Weakened get away"
The staff were all awesome. The room was nothing special. Bed decent. Pillows too small. No frills. Exercise room was small And very limited Breakfast was the same each day but it was decent. Location is pretty convenient to stores, food, etc.
Other trip May 26, 2015
mike
We were in the area attending a family member's wedding. We selected this hotel because my sister and brother in law were also staying there. Everything was nice and okay. I was not crazy about searching for a room for three adults and selecting a room with two queen size beds and then ending up being charged extra for the third adult. Why? A room with two queen size beds can handle four people no matter what age/size they are. An Expedia thing?
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Construction"
One word - CONSTRUCTION. If it wasn't for the awesome guy who loves the GS Warriors, there would not have been anything bright to say about the stay.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"A nice place"
A nice place to stay. The staff was great, the complimentary breakfast adequate. The hotel is a little dated, especially the carpets. I was a little disappointed by the size of the pillows, they are tiny. The bed was comfortable and the wifi free! I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in the Santa Rosa area.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Vicky
"Graduation"
no elevator the vending machine did not work.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Santa Rosa visit"
The staff was pleasant and the breakfast buffet was good as well.
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
PATRICK
"Very no-frills"
Thin walls, rock-hard mattress. Not a particularly convenient location and right next to a mobile home park. Breakfast was inedible - the cheapest available cereal and stale pastries, oatmeal packets.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Denise
"Service deserves worse than an F!"
I have never in my life been treated as rudely as I was by the person working the front desk. The most unprofessional, rude, foul-mouthed person I have ever ran across in the service industry. Absolutely the worst I have ever seen.
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Lacking"
Wasn't impressed when I pulled up to this hotel. Definitely not how it looks in the photos, inside our out. Not much room for pets. Uncomfortable and dirty feeling. Not like the other Quality Inns I've stayed in prior.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"I can't do the "funky" smelling rooms!"
If there's an option that will cost a few $$ more, I will pay the few $$ more. The room had that "funky" air hanging around that said, "I've not been remodeled in forever", which is a deal breaker every time. - The staff were outstanding, but whoever owns this franchise is obviously trying hard not to spend money on the things that'll bring customers back.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Warning woulda been nice"
The hotel was fine until the next morning when we were very disappointed to be woken up by the sounds of the hallway carpet being torn up. There was no warning that renovations were being made. Would have been ok if we had known before 7 am that morning.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Shower shoes stay on at all times"
Was not a fan of this place, thin walls, found leftover hair on bed and shower. Everything seemed old and beat up. (no happy hour either)
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Thumbs Up !!!"
This is my hotel of choice when I'm up in Santa Rosa each month on business. The staff is very friendly and a great resouce for good local places to eat or shop at. These rooms are always clean, the towels are comfortable to use and the bathrooms are stocked with amenities. I travel a lot and the moment that I want into the room and see it, I know that I have made the right choice in my hotel selection.
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Our stay was pleasant, no problems, no complaints. Check in was fast and easy. Breakfast was simple, warm and good. Everything seemed clean and beds were clean and comfortable. I'd stay again
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Angie
Exterior of the hotel appears to have been remodeled. I think the inside of the hotel could use a face lift appears to be a older hotel from the inside. Was surprised that there was no elevator to get to the second floor of the hotel. I thought for the price per night you got a good deal. Would note that the beds were on the hard side. Bed spreads were dated and the rooms could use a make over.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Fine Basic Hotel"
Staff was friendly. Basic, clean accommodation. Nothing fancy, but did the trick for a one night stop over. No elevator but two stories, so no big deal.Quiet, away from the highway and downtown.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Lynne
"Helpful staff, nice stay"
Older property which is currently being updated. Rooms are reasonably sized and clean, comfy bed, quiet, centrally located. We stayed a night on either side of a house rental with friends and I had mistakenly reserved the wrong hotel for the second night resulting in my reservation not being in their system. The manager was beyond helpful in setting us up with a room and negotiating us out of a late cancellation fee with the other property. Outstanding customer service! Would definitely stay again when I'm back in the area.
1 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Very convenient location"
Very clean. New carpet just installed in our room. It is very close to all the businesses, restaurants, downtown, costco, etc. free breakfast is decent. Staff very pleasant. Great value.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Clean and very friendly staff. Pleasant breakfast buffet.
"Very disappointing need this statement"
I reserved a room in advance. I reserved the King bed room with a refrigerator. I always ask for a ground floor room as I have trouble with the stairs. This time they apparently missed that and were going to put me on the second floor. I asked for ground floor, they gave me a room on that floor but it did not have a refridgerator. They charged me the same. I was not happy as I had soda's and food that needed the fridge. Can not check in until after 11am but apparently if you check in after 3pm you do not get what you paid for.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Georgia
"Clean & Comfortable"
Came to visit family for Christmas. Hotel was quiet, clean and warm. I also like the unlimited, free wifi
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Georgia
"Great deal for the price"
For $105 a night, it was a great deal. Walls are thin, but what motel doesn't have thin walls? We had a window seat in the room and it was clean. Again, great for the price.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Sales meeting"
Great hotel for business
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Stay for one night."
Overall the hotel was pleasant, clean and the staff was very hospitable. I would recommend this hotel for the price. It was confusing about the pricing for the rooms. I booked a king size bed for $99. Then I booked a room a week later for our friends and they paid $110 for two queens. Their room had an island with a sink and refrigerator plus a sitting room. The only thing I did not like about the room were the bath towels. Very small and thin.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Bert
"Over nighter!"
It was good till the bus of high school kids showed up. Guess who was in the middle of a couple rooms they had.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"True reviews"
This hotel could use some upgrades, the carpets and walls were filthy... Both in the building and the rooms... I didn't even want to touch/use the stair Bannisters...
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Jaime
"LOVED THE WAFFLES"
Noisy hallway and hard bed, otherwise it was clean, convenient, and the breakfast spread was varied and good.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice hotel. Rooms need better lighting."
Our experience was great. Just wish there was bether lightingin the room. Unfortunately there is no elevator to the second floor.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good for the price"
The suite was a good size and the staff very friendly and helpful. They just needed to fix a few things, hair dryer didn't work, ice machine and soda machine broken. G
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
the outside of the hotel actually looks like its been remodel, but the inside is kind of old, hallway carpets need some cleaning, room was ok, maybe some new bedspreads, overall it was just ok
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
sandy
"Excellent place to stay."
For business reasons, two to three work weeks a month I spend up here in the Sata Rosa area and go home on the wekends. Initially, I tried several other hotels, but once I stayed here I was hooked. This is a very clean hotel, great rooms and they have been recently painted. Plenty of parking, close to stores or fast food and many of the tourist attractions that draw people to the area. The staff is awesome, I can't say enough about how good they are. I feel spoiled when I am there as they have always given me good advice on local eateries and sights to see that are outside the normal tourist areas. I've been on this schedule for the last nine months, the hotel and the staff are positives that keep me coming back to them. During this time, I can't think of anything negative about the place.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"no room to judge!"
I felt offended when i checked in because my id still has my santa Rosa address,she made a comment about them not allowing traffic.what's that suppose to mean? I was there with my daughter. So....judgemental to say the least. Besides that, the place was very nice
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Dawn
"Nice clean homey place."
I slept comfortably and got a nice breakfast and cup of coffee to send me on my way in the morning. There are many things to do in the area. It is a good place to shop as the brand name store are large and the old timey towns of Napa, Sonoma, and Santa Rosa have lots or artsy and unique things.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Zinny
"Dark and dirty"
First forget the name. It's not quality. I thought it was a good deal for a weekend in wine country but it on the industrial side of town by the smoke shops and big businesses. When you get there if your room is on the second floor expect to lug your ladies and your bags up stairs since there is no elevator. When you walk down the hallways it's dark and dirty the carpets are riddled with stains and tearing up. Granted they are starting to upgrade the rooms with new paint and counter tops but even that is being done hallways with exposed plywood and holes where the shower curtain was hung at first. But if your on a budget and don't care go for it. Would be a great hotel for collage kids on a budget. Not a couple trying to enjoy something nice.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
matthew
"The bad, the worse and the ugly"
Truly below average due to POWDERED EGGS for breakfast (nothing like paying for and waking up in anticipation of some real protein only to find that cra@ being served!); watered down coffee; lax security (anyone can walk in at any time of day or night and go anywhere they like in the motel ... e.g., ask the 2 guys hanging out on the stairs for 30+ minutes); and placement of loud and obnoxious clients next door (and paper thin walls, apparently). Otherwise it was wonderful.
4 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Stay at Quality Inn Santarosa"
The carpets were not clean at all. We had asked for a Microwave oven before booking this hotel on phone. And it was assured that there is microwave in the room which I booked. But in reality there was no such facility in the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014