All hotels in Weston, Florida, United States of America
2201 North Commerce Parkway, Weston, FL, 33326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

The location was great, easy access to 75, great breakfast and the people were very nice
6 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Maria
"Business Trip"
Had to change rooms 4 times - dirty, tv didn't work, smell - will not stay again. Staff was helpful.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Nestor
"one of a kind."
100 Pleasant is still a low rating for the service and confartability received.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Alright accommodations"
Stayed for 2 days the bed was uncomfortable but the room was reasonably nice for the price.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Very Comfortable"
Everything you like in a Hotel, it was there. Very professional staff, beautiful hotel, beautiful pool, very clean and large room with small refridgerator, microwave and sink. Great complimentary breakfast in the dining area.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
APRIL
"Clean. Good breakfast. Feel like hime."
We have spent 2 night. The hotel is about 45 min from south beach, but the hotel price is nothing compared by Miami beach area price. I recommend this hotel for family with 5 to 6 total people. It has double beds and sofa bed. Also, it has a mini Ketchin.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Fahad Alqurashi
"Very nice quiet room"
This hotel is a gem with a great room and breakfast!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice hotel for a short stay"
for a short stay the hotel is good. The staff was super helpfull. The only thing I was dissapointed was that the kitchenette had no plates, silverware and papertowel. I had to ask for some so I could hace my regular light dinner in my room
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Vane
The hotel location was great. Safe nice well kept neighborhood. Close to Sawgrass Mall. Room was spacious. Bed really comfortable. Although it was clean; it needs some upgrading in the bathroom. The shower is past due to be replaced. Nice seating area. Breakfast was very good. Negative : AC (room 607) didn't cool as well. My friends room across worked great. Also...we had this tiny ants in the kitchenette area. That needs to be adressed.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Isiabeth
"moldy room"
the room was moldy, breakfast was not very good- powdered eggs, quasi bacon, unripe fruit etc.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Awful wifi... otherwise decent"
All and all it was good, but in this day and age a decent wifi signal should be a given... it was consistantly awful in the room and not much better in the lobby. Because of wifi (and may be smallish bathrooms too) we will probably go with other options in the area.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"OK at best"
Showers not hot enough. Breakfast leaves much to be desired
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Family Event"
Very nice staff. Easy check in. Morning breakfast is good and kept well stocked. I would definitely go back again.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good hotel in Weston"
Staff were friendly. Their breakfast buffet is decent but not exceptional. The room is fine. There are numerous places to eat nearby. The location is not ideal of you are interested in the beach.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Run down"
The hotel is worn out, needs refurbishment. Particularily bathrooms which are tiny and air con which works terrible (while windows do not open what causes problem)
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
andy
"it's ok hotel"
it's ok hotel considering price, location and everything else.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
ymo
excellent Hotel and location. Great staff, good breakfast. I will recommend this Hotel to friends
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice!"
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
Maki
"Great stay."
Stayed here one night after a late flight and before heading for the keys. We had 3 rooms, check in was quick and easy and Everybody we encountered Was pleasant and efficient. Will certainly stay here next time and also Recommend it.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Lori
"Serves the purpose"
Clean place. Friendly staff. Close to the point of interest.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
RK
"Good Location and Great People"
This was our 3rd stay at the Weston location. The only thing we didn't like is how the room was configured. The bathroom sink was 3 steps from the foot of the bed and did not have any type of closure to make it private
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Work"
Loved it
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Evaristo
"Updated hotel and very clean"
The room was very clean and updated. We checked in at 3:30 PM (check in was 3:00 PM) and they stated they didn't have the room ready we reserved, one king bed. When I refused to settle for two doubles they "moved" some things around to accommodate us and we were able to check in. Shouldn't have ever happened, but the hotel was nice and I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Leslie M
"GOOD 2.5R STAR HOTEL AT WESTON"
At Weston you don´t have many choices for medium priced hotels, overall all hotels are the same at Weston with smaller than average rooms, and higher than average rates!, this hotel is in the better side of the equation price/value at Weston, is clean, well located, and the employees are very friendly and courteous.
3 night trip Sep 22, 2014
RAFAEL
"convenient to cleveland clinic"
This place was not as nice as I expected based on reading other people's reviews. Maybe it was because I booked it through expedia, but I ended up with a room that is a handicapped room and close to the elevator. The handicapped rooms are always a little weird for non-handicapped people in my opinion. It was a little musty in there, like someone had turned the a/c off before and let the humidity in. There was rust around the shower drain. The bed was very luxurious and comfortable and the tv was fine. All in all, it was a perfectly decent place to stay but nothing special. Parking was ample and easy.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Janet
"Nice hotel but..."
The location of this hotel was perfect for my needs. The size of the room was excellent and it was clean. I did have an issue with the shower which was resolved the day before my departure, however, there were a few comments made by members of staff which were not appropriate and I would say that ultimate customer satisfaction while achieved was not without a few unnecessary bumps. As re the purpose of my trip I would stay there again as the complimentary shuttle to the clinic was valuable.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
v.
"Had to find a hotel quick but comfortable"
Short and sweet and they were accommodating to my late check in and check out
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
single mom
"Very nice - I would stay there again"
It was a very nice and clean hotel conveniently located. I especially liked the cheep pet deposit.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Seven day stay"
stayed a week!! disappointed that the hotel shuttle to Sawgrass Mills Mall only went out "once" a day at 10:30 am. and returned at 2:30 pm. funny smell in hallway of 4th floor. Hotel and rooms very nice!!
Other trip May 31, 2014
D
"I would stay there again."
The room was okay. The beds were okay but the sofabed was full of crumbs and the sheets were dirty with no blanket or pillows. The description of the suite said separate living room, but it wasn't. The staff was nice. The breakfast was pretty good.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Suoer clean"
It was only an overnight stay. The hotel was super clean, very comfortable, spacious. We enjoyed our night. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Sherell H.
We stayed one night on a return trip to Mexico. Location was great for us. Room was well appointed, comfortable bed, good breakfast with good selections. Situated close to many restaurants. Would stay here again
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"overnight stay"
Overall, I was pleased with my stay at this location. My only issue was the noisiness of other guests. My co-worker who was located on a different floor did have an issue with a lack of hot water.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
This hotel was nice... it was clean and the rooms were larger then the average hotel. For being an 'average' hotel, not sure of the high price. Since the internet didnt work right away, and the shower was underwhelming (more then a trickle, but not by much). The breakfast was ok, the coffee kept running out, and wasn't very good. Nothing stood out and made you go 'wow', it was your average hotel, but there was nothing unpleasant about our stay and would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Convenient location"
Very comfortable room, service excellent . Good location to events in the area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"comfortable stay"
excellent, comfortable room,,,,,,good continental breakfast......clean rooms and facilities.....good staff, but like all extended stay hotels, they don't appear to go out of their way......staff is much better than the Marriott across the street
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Clean room,comfortable bed,friendly staff."
Overall, very nice. Clean and comfortable. Friendly, helpful staff. Goof breakfast. Great location, easy to get to.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Helen
"Nice hotel in a good location"
This hotel was nicely positioned for an overnight stay while we were visiting the Ft. Lauderdale / Miami area. The room was clean and nicely furnished, and the complimentary breakfast was pretty decent. Our only complaint was that the bathroom setup, with the sink and vanity located outside the bathroom itself, wasn't our particular favorite arrangement.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2014
AudubonDon
Poor breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to local shopping"
Great experience . Great staff just what we needed.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Steph G
"Look around a bit before settling here"
The Comfort Inn, Weston FL, is one of maybe 4 or 5 hotels in Weston that are convenient for business travelers needing to be in this area. While not horrible, the Comfort in was not much cheaper than the alternatives but much more run down and tired. The TV didn't work in-spite of repeated attempts by the staff to fix or replace it. The bathroom is microscopic. The lights in the room are all extremely dim and they cast an overall gloominess to the stay. I did not sample the breakfast but it looked pretty meager. Look around - you can do better.
5 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
M.P.
"Nice Surpise"
I was "forced" to take this hotel because all of my normal picks were gone, but I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. It was clean, the staff was nice and the hotel was conveniently located to everyplace that I needed to go. I will definitely stay here again
2 night trip Jan 21, 2014
Kenneth wanzee
"Weston"
Very nice hotel with restaurants right next door!
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Ken
The hotel was overall terrific. The staff over friendly and very helpful. There really good restaurants within walking distance. There were a few problems with our room which didn't particularly inconvenience us book should be attended to. We were in a handicapped room, the AC was iffy. The TV went off on sometimes it wouldn't work. In the shower which supposed to be adaptable for handicapped person was missing the proper showerhead that could be attached to device that makes it go up and down for people in a wheelchair perhaps. Overall we very much liked it. we've been there before and we would go back.
3 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Right off I-75"
Very clean and elegant
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
Room had like a smoke odor that could not be solved with a LYSOL spray. I had thought that the room had a private bedroom and a pull out sofa. The description of the room leaves something to be desired.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Close to Sawgrass Mills"
Ok for a short trip, room was clean and practical. Complimemnntary self-service breakfast offered with the room was OK and rate was affordable.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Adrian Veintimilla
"Smelled"
Took our small non shedding no dander well groomed dog. Ended up in a room that smelled like wet dog. Sometimes that happens when you get a "dog room". Also kind of humid in the room. Needed renovating. Old style air conditioner. Staff was great. Location was great. Grounds excellent. Breakfast excellent.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Patient
"Down Hill Hotel"
It was horrible, the room stunk! This is a pet friendly hotel but the room didnt have to smell like a wet dog! I'm an animal lover! The make sprays for this!!! Air conditioner did not cool room ... shower head was so old it barely sprinkled water. By 1:30AM I had enough, after stopping at the reception desk only to stand there calling out Hello five times with no response, I left the hotel. Went back the next morning to check out, spoke to the front desk manager and let her know my expirence... all she could say was "oh, what room was it"...expected to be given a comp night for them to make up for the problem, but all I received was a Dumb look!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
MG
"Relaxing Get-a-way"
Comfortable rooms, great services and good restaurants nearby.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013