All hotels in Laredo, Texas, United States of America
106 W Village Blvd, Laredo, TX, 78041, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"a/c OUT"
Usually a good place to stay but the last time the a/c wasn't cooling properly and then the fridge was hot as well.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Suited my needs"
Just what I needed after an unexpected delay in Laredo
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Express Freight
"Inexpensive hotel for the night. Quiet and secure."
The hotel was really OK for the price. It was just as expected. Will come back again. The bed was actually comfortable.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Disappointment on all levels"
Room was just not cleaned well and I'm sure it has been in this condition a long time. Hallway carpet very dirty, smoke odor everywhere.. First visit for us with this hotel chain.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
CJ
":)"
Would stay again
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
a.e.
"Good place!"
Best place in laredo, tx if you have pets very nice hotel friendly staff but the pets rooms need some help because there is Clorox stains everywhere on the floor
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Good Stay at a nice clean hotel"
Everything was perfect really except the breakfast was to small. Not enough choices.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Thank you for your for your great review on our property. I'm glad that to hear you enjoyed your stay with us overall; however, I do apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on this will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"I normally do not complain"
I can overlook a lot of things but when it comes to poor maintenance and a lack of cleanliness I must speak up. We visit family in Laredo at least once a month and usually stay at a hotel - unless something improves we will not be staying here again. The room was advertised as 'non-smoking' but it was obvious someone had recently smoked in the room. I thought maybe the a/c filter could be holding some of that odor, so I pulled it out and washed it - which helped but not enough. Housekeeping came up later and handed me a can of air freshener. The location of this hotel is pretty good and I believe that with a facelift and some TLC they would start receiving positive reviews..
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
"worst place I've have ever stay."
For the price I paid I should've just went to a cheaper hotel if you find one cheaper take it cause this what it was a cheap hotel...but the price wasn't right for it
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Juan - Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are very disappointed to hear that you don't consider us a good value. We will work with our staff to continuously improve our hotel and our guest's experience. Thank you again for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Juan
"Just okay."
My girlfriend and I booked this hotel at the last minute because there was a room discount on this particular day. We checked in around 4 p.m, which was fairly easy, desk staff was courteous. When we got to the third floor, the hallway carpet looked dirty with black stains all over it, but I figured, it's a hotel I don't expect it to look spotless. Upon entering our room, the bed was made, there were towels, soaps, cups, etc. The room had a refrigerator, sink, lounge chair, flat screen t.v, the setup was pretty good and it looked clean. The bathroom looked fine, except for the fact that the shower was leaking. It didn't really bother me because it didn't make much noise so I didn't complain. My gf and I went out on the town and returned around midnight to sleep. The next morning we were checking out around 8 a.m and the front desk receptionist informed me that I had a balance of $6.00 for international calling. What international calls?! My gf and I hardly spent any time in the room and didn't even touch the phone to make ANY calls, much less international ones. The receptionist insisted that there was a balance on our room and I ended up just paying because I was in a hurry to catch a flight. Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again, only because I ended up paying for services I did NOT even use. So if you book this place, just know you run the risk of getting extra charges for services you don't utilize.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Jerry
Reserved a romm and paid it online, arrived, got our room key, walked in the room and the bed was not made, no one had cleaned the room, told front desk and theye had no other non smoking rooms, provided us with a smoking room, smelled horrible, got a horrible headache from the smell and very nauseated, front desk was very nice but there was nothing she could do
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Roxie
very nice
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"passing thru laredo"
definite bad odor in room
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"My impression, dirty carpets, mattresses defeated,"
My impression, dirty carpets, mattresses defeated, overall the hotel has signs of lack of maintenance, over time is evident. The staff "doing their job" Breakfast "included" is very poor
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
stayed there numerous times - ac out one time and was immediately put in another room - I have no complaints
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Close to stores"
Non smoking queen size bed on line reservation came in was given a full size bed smoking room for same price. Not very happy :(
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very hot to . . . nice!"
The heat outside was so muggy and hot, it was a relief to have air conditioned room to sleep in.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that you were not aware of our toiletries being available at the front desk; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your air conditioned room and our laundry facilities. We will review your feedback with our front desk staff to ensure we are fully informing our guests of our available amenities during check-in. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Evangelist
"Cleanliness"
There was 1 face towel. It was dingy. Looks like it was 45 years old.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We do apologize that you did not have enough face towels and that our hotel did not appear fresh. We have ordered a new shipment of towels to ensure your experience is not repeated. We are also in the process of scheduling our hotel for a remodel to update our look. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will return to our hotel to see our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Queen B
"decent for a one night. ."
Clean decent beds.. if your tired enough you'll sleep lol. Rug felt stinky so I kept my socks on the entire stay little stove worked great to avoid expensive fast food or delivery. It was a smoking room so it stank like smoke. Sparked my own and didn't notice the smell anymore
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
tommy
"Good for the price"
Everything was perfect. Price and location
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Paris - We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are so glad that you had a perfect, affordable stay and enjoyed our convenient location. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope that we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Paris
Terrible plumbing.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. We are very sorry to hear that our plumbing did not meet your expectations; however, we are glad that our staff provided you with quality service. To make sure your experience is not repeated, we will be working with our maintenance engineer to address the issue. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Not what I expected ...."
Urine on the bed sheets... That's all I have to say.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Louie - Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel. We sincerely apologize for your linens in your room, it is truly regrettable. We will be working with our housekeeping staff on our level of cleanliness to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay with us in the future so we can show you our positive strides taken to improve your experience with us.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Louie
The hotel was so dirty! The reception area, hallways, elevator, and our room were all dirty and smelled bad. I have stayed in many hotels and this was the worst. In fact, i didn't even bathe because I was afraid to use the shower and towels. This is my first time at an Extended Stay America. Previously I'd had a good impression of this hotel chain, but no more. I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone and will not stay there again myself.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Andrea
Happy customer very comfortable would stay there again
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"stinks"
the room stinks really bad
3 night trip May 20, 2014
david
"poor effort"
First there were no towels in my room at check in, I had to go ask for some at the front desk. The fridge in my room did not look or even feel clean, and the door opened the wrong direction. It isn't hard to change that with a maintenance man worth half his pay. I canceled my stay and wont be going back there.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize that there were not any towels in your room when you arrived. As well, I am sorry that you found your refrigerator to be unclean. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated in the future. We continually strive to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
4 night trip May 11, 2014
"Good location but very disappointing stay"
water leak in the refrigerator when we arrived to the room. No soap in the bathroom. :( The room was supposed to have a Queen size bed and we got a double bed instead. Price for this room should have been less. Very dissatisfied with this hotel.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that your refrigerator was leaking and that you were given the wrong bed size. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure these issues are not repeated in the future. Please know that toiletries are available at the front desk, should you need them in the future. We continually strive to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We were in Laredo for one night and this was a great place for our overnight trip...The staff was very friendly and accomadating, the rooms were very clean and the room we got had just been renovated. I would highly recommend staying here!! and the price was very resonable!!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"bed"
The bed sheets were stained badly. Other than that its a good place to stay at.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Jesse
"Excellent price, great place"
Great experience!!!! Room was clean but not a 100% but overall great place
Other trip May 5, 2014
Carmen
"house keeping"
Have been here for six nights but they didn't do housekeeping to my room which they said they can only do it on the eighth night if I were to be here longer. I think that's being lazy.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"enjoyed"
Enjoyed
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Terry - I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad that you were pleased with your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
terry
"Good location, close to I-35 without the noise"
The room was a comfortable size - space to move around without bumping into your own luggage. Everything was clean. One window was open which I couldn't close. The receptionist wasn't able to find anyone to help close it. Seemed very understaffed.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
DJ
"Have stayed here before"
I've always been really pleased with this hotel in the past. It's very inexpensive as well. This time wasn't horrible but it wasn't as clean as before. There was some tiny stains on the sheets and stains on the towels. Overall though I will definitely stay again but maybe bring my own towel next time
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you continue to enjoy our great rates. Still, i am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not as good as it has been in the past. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
it was great
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Juan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that your stay with us was a great one. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience at our hotel in the near future.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
juan solis
"Understaffed, inadequate maintenance"
Nice, relatively new room available at a very cheap rate. No TV remote control and front desk could not supply one that worked. Microwave oven obviously broken, but no extras available. Sorry. Hotel seemed understaffed. Nice physical building seemingly run on a low budget.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your room was lacking a remote for your TV and that your microwave did not work. I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to ensure this is fixed right away. I apologize for the inconvenience. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel Close to Shopping Mall"
This hotel kind of works like suites, is nice, clean and secure. We were able to find a rate of 49.99 in a one day promotion through Expedia. The hotel is located like a mile away from The Mall del Norte, going in the 35 towards north . My only complain could be that the hot water in the shower didnt work it only came out kind of warm not hot enough.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"great place for the price"
i have stayed here about 5 times already and plan to stay again. everything is great! the only problem i have is, checking in and out. it takes a while to get acknowledge at the counter. so if you can wait for a few minutes or are not in a hurry. this is the place to stay!
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Ricardo
Great it was a nice room for the price. Loved the flat tv and the bed was wonderful
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Very Relaxing"
It was outstanding. I will definitely be staying there from now on. I used to stay at a nearby location but it does not come close to this place. Thank you to all the staff there.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
Hi Letty, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay at our hotel! The staff and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Thanks again!
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Letty
"Easy Access to IH 35"
Overall was ok for the night. Had major roof leak in the lobby, was told at check in water was being turned off at 8am for repairs very inconvenient after working late night and having to get up extra early to shower while water was still on. It did have easy access to IH-35 which was nice not having to venture off the Interstate too much.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Noisy and dirty"
The carpet in room was dirty. The water pipes kept me up. Every time someone from other rooms would turn on their water we could hear the pipes turn on. Our room didn't have a hair dryer and when I called front desk they said all driers were checked out! ??
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"good experience - fair price"
Everything was ok/good for the price. If you want fancy this is probably not the place to go. If you want economical but good then it's the perfect place. The only negative thing is the club next door - Friday night we could hear the club music.
Response by Extended Stay America Laredo - Del Mar
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I apologize that you experienced some noise disturbances from nearby establishments. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you’re in town.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Pearl
"Repairs needed!"
Room were clean but building must be getting old or have not been kept up. The room was clean but the table was broken and reported it. Night staff was wonderfull and gave us another room. However, the shower head was broken. Upon our departure we informed the day staff. Lady was very nice and apologized, she stated that they would be taken care of. She also stated that they had not been informed about these problems. Housekeepers should have informed management via written report.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
M. Geiger
"Nice hotel for the price"
The hotel is ok, room is comfortable. Maybe I'd recommend to clean better the bathroom, it wasn't dirty but there were some hairs on the floor (not in the tube) The other thing is that the A/C wasn't working ok, it made a terrible noise so I decided to turn it off. I didn't call the front desk cause I was going to spent only one night and I arrived at 11pm, so I just wanted to rest.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Eduardo
"see it to believe it"
very easy to book. location is a plus. close to all stores and restaurants. very clean room with well lite parking. the only problem i had was checking in and checking out. i stood at the counter both times for 5 to 10 minutes waiting for someone to acknowledge me. i had to look for someone both times. a nice short spanish speaking cleaning lady even tried to help me check out. checking in was a different story, it was like pulling her tooth!
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Dirty bathroom: dust and hairs Dirty carpet. Broken outside glass in one double glass window, no air coming through but give a sense of insecurity since it was broken as it had been hit by a rock.
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2014
Bmm
"Extended Stay America Del Mar"
Not too bad for the money. Not nice but not a dirty place either. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
hotel was good. people polite. clean.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2013
"nice hotel, and good rates"
was a nice stay i mean good hotel clean and comfy. i will be staying here again for sure
Other trip Jan 2, 2014