All hotels in Mendota Heights, Minnesota, United States of America
1330 Northland Dr, Mendota Heights, MN, 55120, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Nice Stay"
it was great with good service
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Patrick
"Weekend gateway"
relaxing and comfortable
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Swarupa
"Couldn't have been nicer"
Had a coffee DT headache. A lovely lady staffing the breakfast bar noticed I wasn't feeling well and suggested we sit in a quiet meeting room across the hall and offered me her own bottle of pain killer. When I told her I couldn't accept, she went and got some Aleve from the front desk. Front desk staff then offered a bottle of Sierra Mist to settle my stomach. They were just the nicest people.
Liz
"Room was a bit dated"
We were disappointed in the room, no frig or microwave and looked a bit frayed around the edges. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Wonderful experience! I love how clean and friendly it was, and the staff was very accomedating. Very nice place for a getaway for the family.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great Time"
Loved IT!! Went to the WIld Game you contacted the Taxi for us and we had a great time!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Laurieann
"First rate."
An excellent place to stay.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Dennis
"Second visit consistent with first"
Second time staying at this hotel. It was consistently clean and comfortable. Stayed in a regular King room instead of a King suite. Nothing spectacular, but very functional and convenient to where we needed to go. Pretty good bargain for the area.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great customer service"
Excellent service, especially the shuttle van drivers, who not only took us to / from the MOA and the airport, but were kind enough to pick me up when I had to drop off my rental car at an off-airport facility. Neighborhood has no restaurants nearby, since it is in a corporate office park, but free breakfast was fresh, filling and the dining area was clean and well stocked.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Kirk
"Worth for stay"
Room was comfortable for the price, but breakfast is too good.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Amarendra
"Weekend Getaway"
For the price I thought the hotel was a great value. The staff was excellent, the room was clean, the bed was pretty comfortable, the free breakfast was pretty good and the location was great for what we were in the city for (MOA). I would stay here again for sure.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Everything was really nice. Good place to stop for the night.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great Nights Sleep"
Heading back to Duluth from Rochester, with a stop for a dropoff at the airport. Check in was quick, rooms were nice, comfortable bed, really quiet. Shuttle to airport was on time. Noon checkout is appreciated.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great time"
My husband and I were there for a Vikings game, it was our first trip to Minnesota and the staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful in every aspect of our trip. The shuttle provided at the hotel is a lifesaver and the divers were funny. The breakfast was good also, we will definitely stay here again on our next visit.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Adrianne F
"Too many other options"
It was fine. Too many other options in the market. The place was ok. Nothing special.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Dan, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. However, it is always our goal to impress our guests, and I'm very sorry to hear we did not accomplish this. I have shared your comments with my staff to ensure future guests do not feel the same way. I hope that you will allow us another chance to impress you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
We were visiting my daughter for Thanksgiving weekend. The room was clean, the staff was very courteous. The continental breakfast was wonderful. The pool area was tidy and the hot tub was glorious!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Great. Way more than I expected for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Thale
"very good hotel!!"
it was a clean and comfortable stay
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
The hotel was nice and the staff was amazing. We used the shuttle service and the driver was so amazing. He was joking around and treated us like friends. He did not complain once about having to drive us back and forth. Our only problem was that the maids did not clean our room. The bed was not properly made, the garbage was not taken out, and there was no soap replaced after they "cleaned". Other than that I have to say it was a great hotel and that I would be willing to say there any time.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Samantha
"terrible first impression"
I called to make sure checking in late was not a problem, and was assured it was fine. After checking in, I discovered my room was a handicap room, so I went to the front desk to see if anything else might be available (I recognized it might be busy, but thought asking couldn't hurt). The guy behind the desk was friendly and helpful, the woman was terrible. She first informed me that I get what's left if I check in late, that they had nothing else, even as the guy told me there were queen rooms available. She then followed that with, "well you made your reservation online, so we couldn't change anything, anyway." (even though I had selected the pay on arrival option.) She seemed unnecessarily rude. To top off the rude service, I'm fairly sure housekeeping never moves the footrests, as there was candy and other garbage under it. And the excess of long black hair all over the bathroom was pretty unappealing. The really late front desk guy was very nice and helpful though, as was the woman in the breakfast room. This was overall an underwhelming experience.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Bridget, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you had at our hotel. It is always our goal to impress our guests, and I'm sorry that didn't happen. I have shared your comments with my staff to ensure that future guests do not have the same experience. I hope you will allow us a chance to make up for this on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
I was there with my family spent two nights. Two queen beds was needed as well as being a suite. I did reserve but upon arrival were told they only offered two Double beds, King size or King size suites. A little disappointed as this is why we chose this property.
Rena
"Awesome hotel with great staff & amenities!"
We will definitely be back! The hotel was easy to get to, the staff was wonderful (they called our room to make sure everything was ok), awesome continental breakfast with biscuits & gravy! Nice rooms and awesome shower pressure. They also provide a free shuttle to MOA and other attractions. The price was amazing & it was above & beyond! Thank you! I highly recommend this hotel!
Mel
"Great hotel for a great price."
This hotel was fantastic, very clean and quiet. The hot tub was great and the breakfast was delicious. We would definitely go back. Great for the price.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"decent price"
It was a bit of a surprise that there was not a small refrigerator in the room. Nice room but didn't care for the breakfast, mainly the eggs.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I apologize that our amenities did not meet your expectations. Please know that only our suites have refrigerators. Also, we appreciate your feedback about our complimentary breakfast and I have shared it with my staff to help improve our future services. I hope that you will allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Happy guests!"
We enjoyed the friendly staff. The shuttle was very appreciated and the driver was personable and helpful. We intend to come back after Christmas and stay in the same place because of our recent stay.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Laurie
"Fairfield Inn & Suites stay"
When I first arrived on Halloween to check in, the first service person could not help me, I think he was a driver, and after this a woman help me check in. I asked her some questions about room choices and reservations on Expedia, Hotels.com and other 3rd party sties vs. Marriott itself; and since I made the reservation on hotels.com I learned they this hotel (and Marriott in general) put me in what the front desk girl said was a, "bad room." I was on the third floor and the queen rooms, right by the elevator and vending machines, are small, but cozy. Overall, the hotel and their breakfast were okay, but I would rather stay at a more friendly Marriott next time, if Marriott would match or come close to rates offered by competitors, I would use their website directly, even though I am rewards member, but have yet to receive anything from Marriott.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Nicholas, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We strive to impress our guests and feedback like yours helps us to improve our future services. Please know that we do have the Book Right Guarantee so you can always be confident you are getting the best rate. I hope that if you ever find yourself back in the area, you will allow us another chance to impress you. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Nicholas
"Must Be My Fault"
Room never was cleaned on second day. When I complained to the front desk, they made it sound like it was our fault since the do not disturb sign was displayed until 11:00am.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Wes, Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. Please accept my apologies that your room was not serviced and if any member of my staff implied it was your fault. We take great pride in delivering exceptional service to our guests, and it is clear that we let you down. I have spoken to my staff to ensure that these types of situations are handled differently in the future. Please allow us a chance to show you the level of service of which we are capable on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Wes
"close to events and shopping"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. I would definitely stay here again and I recommend it to others.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Sandy
"Great place to stay before a Vikings Game"
clean rooms, friendly front desk and the breakfast was nice to fill up the family to get us going!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
great room, classified as a studio, king and sofa sleeper, 2 TV and great sound system, free breakfast. shuttle to mall and anywhere within 5 mi so $10 parking is covered I guess but we stayed and was still most inexpensive in area with free breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Robin
"Nice. Clean. Not-5-star, but more than adequate."
We have no complaints. Staff members were nice. Breakfasts were good and very convenient. The hotel was easy to get to and was very quiet. There did not appear to be restaurants within walking distance, but that did not pose any problem for us because we had a car.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Close to Macalester College."
Very nice, very clean. Staff was friendly, they even left a newspaper outside the door on Sunday morning. Temperature of the room was great, didn't have to turn on the heat or air.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Will be back soon"
Every thing was just fine except that my room was located in front of the ice maker room which has no door and next to the elevator. Shuttle bus service was big help. Breakfast was better than the other hotels I stayed before in the same area. Shuttle bus took me the closest Light Rail Station where I needed to go.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Traveling a lot
This hotel was picked by a friend of mine. It was close to the event that we were attending.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Front desk folks were great! Super recommendation for supper(American Pie). Kids had a great time in the pool and breakfast was good in the morning as well. Also, an extra thank you for mailing back the item we forgot. I appreciate it! Room was clean and even though we were right by the elevator it was pretty quiet.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Worth it!"
Hotel was in great shape with friendly staff
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Diana
"Very nice stay for family vacation"
I was pleased with the staff. They are an excellent staff. And the breakfast and pool just topped off the warm friendly atmosphere my family felt here. Thank you!! I intend to stay there again!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
B. Rogers
Great stay & experience especially for the price paid. The only negative thing I would have to say is breakfast area was crowded but it was the weekend also.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
That lady with
"Highly Recommend!"
This was one of the best hotels we have stayed at! Excellent valve! The shuttle service was great- it took us to and from the airport and to and from mall of America at no charge. It's also available for other local attractions such as downtown and restaurants. Breakfast was very good with a lot of variety! EVERY staff member I spoke with was very nice and professional. They went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Pool & Spa very clean. My only negitive was the pillows were too soft (but that's a matter of opinion). Working in a hotel myself, I'm pretty judgmental. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
N.
"close to everything we wanted to see or do"
We were very pleased with every aspect of our visit. The complimentary breakfast had the most varied food items of any hotel we have stayed at.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Close to airport"
Clean room/hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Solid hotel"
The room was quite nice considering it didn't cost an arm and a leg. The beds and sheets were clean and the bathroom was updated and clean as well. Breakfast was wonderful with lots of choices. The front desk was very helpful when we needed instructions on how to ride the rail to TCF Bank Stadium. The 24 hour shuttle service to MOA was a nice touch. Thanks!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Nate
"Parking and customer service"
I called the hotel to see if I could park my car here for an extended stay if I booked through hotels.com for one evening. I was told yes but upon arrival I was told that I could not pay to park my car an extended period of time. I was then essentially called a liar when the desk clerk told me that nobody there would ever tell me that. Terrible service and customer service from this hotel.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Tim, Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I apologize for any miscommunication that occurred with our front desk and for any inconvenience that this caused you. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that I can review our policies with my entire staff to ensure that a similar situation does not occur in the future. I hope that you will allow us an opportunity to make up for this on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Hotel close to reunion site and other amenities"
Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"wonderful place to stay for the weekend"
This hotel had two wonderful ladies putting out the breakfast items, always filling the different foods, stop to stay hello and how were things. The front desk was very efficient, rooms were very clean. Thanks to all that serve at this hotel at 1330 Northland Dr., Mendota Heights, MN
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Convenient to the airport"
We just stayed for a few hours in order to be close to the airport since we had an early morning flight. The receptionist was very friendly and made sure we had "breakfast to go" bags since breakfast was not available until 6 am and we had to leave by 5:00 am.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"GREAT customer service!!!"
This was the first time we have gone to Minnesota and this was one of the best hotels I have EVER stayed at traveling!! The staff was very friendly and made you feel like you were part of their family! The shuttle service to the mall was excellent and very handy if you didn't want to drive. We stayed 2 nights and the only thing that I have to complain about was the temp of the pool, it was very cold but once you got in you got use to it after a few minutes!! If you are looking for a place to stay by Mall of America I would suggest this hotel as your first choice!!!!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Be prepared for jet noise - otherwise, okay."
We stayed in a king bed room with a sofa sleeper. The room always had a smokey smell when you walked into it. Otherwise, it seemed clean. The sofa sleeper was so long, and the opposite wall was angled so you it was difficult to get from king bed to the bathroom. Needed to leave bathroom light on all night to illuminate the narrow path to get there. Hotel is convenient to the airport, but the drawback is the jet noise as the planes were taking off all evening and night. Some louder than others.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear JEL, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. Please accept my apologies for any odor you experienced. I will address this with my housekeeping staff right away. I'm also sorry for any noise that disturbed you. On future stays we'd be more than happy to find you a room to better suit your needs. Please allow us the opportunity to host you again on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"near airport, 15 min from downtown Minneapolis"
e enjoyed our stay here, clean, quiet, comfortable room. The 5 am breakfast came in handy for our early flight out from MSP.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
AndyG1
"T Mudder"
Good stay. Had problems with the air conditioner at first. Maintenance man attempted to help, but I needed to go back to the desk. The evening manager came up and she worked hard to correct the problem. She made several calls and she was successful getting to reprogram the air conditioning unit to work and then she showed the maintenance man how to do the process. She did a great job of taking care of the quests. Good job.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014