All hotels in Mendota Heights, Minnesota, United States of America
1330 Northland Dr, Mendota Heights, MN, 55120, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Quite clean
    Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"Really nice hotel, very clean, great staff,"
Very nice, will book again
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
"good"
Good
1 night trip May 23, 2015
Marko
"Overnight stay"
I was able to book a room easily and the rate was reasonable. I REALLY like the convenience of the MOA shuttle. Breakfast was pretty crazy, but the staff was doing their best to keep up.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Laurie
"Perfect"
Really really good hotel. It's near the airport, you can hear planes flying over, but they seemed to stop at night, and it wouldn't be loud enough to wake you. So no problem. Hot tub was very nice, it's in a little vestibule off of the pool, so a bit of privacy and less noise. But parents won't be able to see their kids in the pool while being in the hot tub. Fitness center is 24hrs, that's good. They were offering complimentary passes to a local Anytime Fitness but we didn't go. Nice breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffle makers, oatmeal, etc. Hotel seems very fresh and newish. Less than 10 minutes to MOA. Very good deal for the price!!!
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Was good place to stay with shuttle service to air port.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Very nice comfortable hotel."
The only bad thing was the jets from MSP flew over the area.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Al
"nice place to stay"
The best place to stay and all employs are very friendly.i thank you all of them.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
Ephrem
"Left in the cold in Minn"
Hotel staff was very pleasent only problem no maid service and when I told the front desk they were apploligetic but still no one came it was our last day so we just checked out a little discouraged but will stay again and make sure we get all the service promised.
2 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
"Buyer beware"
Hotel should not be filed under the parking tab. I booked the hotel with the intention to park and fly, a service that I called to confirm that they offer. Upon checking in I was told that they do not accept park and fly from online customers, even after offering to pay additional money I was told there was no way it could be done despite their empty lot.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Nolan
"No complaints!"
No complaints. Our stay was enjoyable and we liked the room. Good breakfast as well.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Danita
"Horse Expo stay"
Good Breakfast and the staff was friendly
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Anita
"nice hotel close to airport"
Granddaughter loved the pool and hot tub. Planes were a little disruptive but we booked the hotel for its location.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Helen
"Clean and Comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was courteous. Would return if I was in the area again.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Kristin
"best service"
The workers were very friendly
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Room was very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Sheilla
"Just fine."
We were only there because we had a 14 hour layover before our next flight. We were there pretty much just to get some sleep. Hotel was just fine though.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I'm pleased that you enjoyed our hotel during your brief stay. We hope that if you find yourself back in the area again, you will allow us another opportunity to host you. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Hotel was clean and comfortable, service was great.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"no worries - all good!"
no worries - all good! Need a place to stay, it works, PLUS the breakfast is excellent -
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
E F Todd
"Good,for the price"
Everything was good except for the morning we could hear everything outside kids yelling and running at early times.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
naomi
"Overnight hotel near msp"
Comfortable convenient hotel with pleasant staff. Early morning shuttle to airport
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our pleasant staff and airport shuttle. I'm also pleased that you found our hotel to be convenient and comfortable. We hope to have another chance to host you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
It was fine. Very convenient for what we needed. I don't have much else to say but this site requires that I Have to write more - please change that!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice, affordable rooms, but thin walls"
I only stayed one night, and it was comfortable enough for a quick turnaround.
"Enjoyed our stay!"
Great location. Got a call from desk right after we arrived checking on everything. A nice touch.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Margaret
"Home-like, friendly-family atmoshere"
Hotel staff were incredibly welcoming and accommodating. It was a nice atmosphere because they made it very easy to check in quickly and it was last minute...my kids were restless and very noisy and crazy in the entrance area and the staff were so kind and genuine as they just were so sweet to them (playing around a little with them, joking and having fun w/ them, gave them a laffy taffy, etc.). We really appreciated the fact that they were enjoying them and being silly, b/c it helped us as parents to not be so annoyed w/ the behavior of our kids (esp. in public!), but more importantly, they showed us that we were welcome and it was a very "at ease" atmosphere, like they weren't bothering anyone...that was impressive:)
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"always enjoy our stay"
We have always had great service and value for our $ here. This last time our clerk Jennifer, was having a bad day and took it out on us and made us feel unwelcome. Chalk it up to a bad day I guess.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"My stay"
Stinks you can't check in until 3 but the stay was very nice.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice Stay"
it was great with good service
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Patrick
"Weekend gateway"
relaxing and comfortable
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Swarupa
"Couldn't have been nicer"
Had a coffee DT headache. A lovely lady staffing the breakfast bar noticed I wasn't feeling well and suggested we sit in a quiet meeting room across the hall and offered me her own bottle of pain killer. When I told her I couldn't accept, she went and got some Aleve from the front desk. Front desk staff then offered a bottle of Sierra Mist to settle my stomach. They were just the nicest people.
Liz
"Room was a bit dated"
We were disappointed in the room, no frig or microwave and looked a bit frayed around the edges. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Wonderful experience! I love how clean and friendly it was, and the staff was very accomedating. Very nice place for a getaway for the family.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great Time"
Loved IT!! Went to the WIld Game you contacted the Taxi for us and we had a great time!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Laurieann
"First rate."
An excellent place to stay.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Dennis
"Second visit consistent with first"
Second time staying at this hotel. It was consistently clean and comfortable. Stayed in a regular King room instead of a King suite. Nothing spectacular, but very functional and convenient to where we needed to go. Pretty good bargain for the area.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great customer service"
Excellent service, especially the shuttle van drivers, who not only took us to / from the MOA and the airport, but were kind enough to pick me up when I had to drop off my rental car at an off-airport facility. Neighborhood has no restaurants nearby, since it is in a corporate office park, but free breakfast was fresh, filling and the dining area was clean and well stocked.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
Kirk
"Worth for stay"
Room was comfortable for the price, but breakfast is too good.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Amarendra
"Weekend Getaway"
For the price I thought the hotel was a great value. The staff was excellent, the room was clean, the bed was pretty comfortable, the free breakfast was pretty good and the location was great for what we were in the city for (MOA). I would stay here again for sure.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Everything was really nice. Good place to stop for the night.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great Nights Sleep"
Heading back to Duluth from Rochester, with a stop for a dropoff at the airport. Check in was quick, rooms were nice, comfortable bed, really quiet. Shuttle to airport was on time. Noon checkout is appreciated.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great time"
My husband and I were there for a Vikings game, it was our first trip to Minnesota and the staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful in every aspect of our trip. The shuttle provided at the hotel is a lifesaver and the divers were funny. The breakfast was good also, we will definitely stay here again on our next visit.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Adrianne F
"Too many other options"
It was fine. Too many other options in the market. The place was ok. Nothing special.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Dan, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. However, it is always our goal to impress our guests, and I'm very sorry to hear we did not accomplish this. I have shared your comments with my staff to ensure future guests do not feel the same way. I hope that you will allow us another chance to impress you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Thanksgiving Weekend"
We were visiting my daughter for Thanksgiving weekend. The room was clean, the staff was very courteous. The continental breakfast was wonderful. The pool area was tidy and the hot tub was glorious!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Great. Way more than I expected for the price.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Thale
"very good hotel!!"
it was a clean and comfortable stay
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
The hotel was nice and the staff was amazing. We used the shuttle service and the driver was so amazing. He was joking around and treated us like friends. He did not complain once about having to drive us back and forth. Our only problem was that the maids did not clean our room. The bed was not properly made, the garbage was not taken out, and there was no soap replaced after they "cleaned". Other than that I have to say it was a great hotel and that I would be willing to say there any time.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Samantha
"terrible first impression"
I called to make sure checking in late was not a problem, and was assured it was fine. After checking in, I discovered my room was a handicap room, so I went to the front desk to see if anything else might be available (I recognized it might be busy, but thought asking couldn't hurt). The guy behind the desk was friendly and helpful, the woman was terrible. She first informed me that I get what's left if I check in late, that they had nothing else, even as the guy told me there were queen rooms available. She then followed that with, "well you made your reservation online, so we couldn't change anything, anyway." (even though I had selected the pay on arrival option.) She seemed unnecessarily rude. To top off the rude service, I'm fairly sure housekeeping never moves the footrests, as there was candy and other garbage under it. And the excess of long black hair all over the bathroom was pretty unappealing. The really late front desk guy was very nice and helpful though, as was the woman in the breakfast room. This was overall an underwhelming experience.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Bridget, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience you had at our hotel. It is always our goal to impress our guests, and I'm sorry that didn't happen. I have shared your comments with my staff to ensure that future guests do not have the same experience. I hope you will allow us a chance to make up for this on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
I was there with my family spent two nights. Two queen beds was needed as well as being a suite. I did reserve but upon arrival were told they only offered two Double beds, King size or King size suites. A little disappointed as this is why we chose this property.
Rena
"Awesome hotel with great staff & amenities!"
We will definitely be back! The hotel was easy to get to, the staff was wonderful (they called our room to make sure everything was ok), awesome continental breakfast with biscuits & gravy! Nice rooms and awesome shower pressure. They also provide a free shuttle to MOA and other attractions. The price was amazing & it was above & beyond! Thank you! I highly recommend this hotel!
Mel
"Great hotel for a great price."
This hotel was fantastic, very clean and quiet. The hot tub was great and the breakfast was delicious. We would definitely go back. Great for the price.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"decent price"
It was a bit of a surprise that there was not a small refrigerator in the room. Nice room but didn't care for the breakfast, mainly the eggs.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis St. Paul Airport. I apologize that our amenities did not meet your expectations. Please know that only our suites have refrigerators. Also, we appreciate your feedback about our complimentary breakfast and I have shared it with my staff to help improve our future services. I hope that you will allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Scott E. General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014