All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
2000 Hard Rock Rd, Irving, TX, 75061, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"cowboys game"
Good location but kinda hidden. Room keys would not work next day and would have to go down stairs to get fixed (2x). Plenty of parking. Indoor pool out of order. Descent free breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Brandon
"I'll Be Back Soon Country Inn by Carlson!"
I had a wonderful stay at the Country Inn by Carlson, the staff were wonderful and very helpful. Each morning we had a wonderful breakfast in the dinning room to start our work day! The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable the beds were like sleeping on clouds. I will defiantly consider staying there again when I'm in the area!
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
Mardina
"Hotel in need of some tender loving care"
The bed was poor. I woke up with a sore back. Hotel needs remodeling badly. I stay in hotels often. I was not impressed.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Perfect"
Perfect
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Andrey
"Not so good!"
Our plane got into DFW late. By the time we got our bags it was 11:15 PM. Called for a ride to the Motel, and was told their shuttle only ran tell 11:00 PM. I had booked a non-refundable rate, so the only way to get to them was by taxi. $24.00 later we arrived at the Motel and was given a room. I booked a non-smoking room, but the minute I walked in, was hit by a strong smell of tobacco. Turned around, and got another room. This one was O.K., but by now it's past mid-night. We have an early flight out in the mourning. The second room was nice, but bathroom, was a outdated, had mildew in tub chocking. It appeared that the room itself was remodeled, but bath was left.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We apologize for the disappointments you experienced during your stay in regards to the condition of our hotel. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. We regret that the condition of your room was disappointing, and we are working diligently to improve the satisfaction of our future guests. We thank you for your time, and hope you get the chance to stay with us again so we get the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Thin Walls, Noisy."
Desk clerk did not know what time breakfast started or IF they had breakfast. He said he was new. Walls are very thin and you can hear conversations in the next rooms & hallways very clearly plus each time the showers were turned on pretty loud. Someone had left the alarm set for 4am and it woke me up then.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Usually this is not the standard of our service and we always strive to accommodate our guests in the most effective manner. We have noted your complaints regarding the disappointing service you received from the staff, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that our staff members are following the correct procedures and upholding the Country Inns and Suites standards. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us at it has enabled us to take corrective action and improve the guest experience.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"THE BEST"
This was the BEST ever!!!!! Staff was helpful and very friendly. Park and fly was awsome.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Not the best."
Place was okay. There was some sort of mold/fungus by the curtain due to the a.c which was pretty unappealing. The decorations were dated and the styling in the bathroom was also dated which made it look old. Towels were not the cleanest (some hairs found). Only good thing about the bathroom was the the shampoo, conditioner, and lotion that were included. The overall feel of the hotel was not the most comfortable. Just being honest.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for a quick trip"
We stayed for two nights at this hotel. Close to many restaurants and airport and hotel staff was efficient. Would definitely stay again, if quality of the breakfast improves.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
christian
Great desk staff not so helpful. Other than that very comfortable beds and the best pillows ever!
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Okay stay!"
Okay stay I would stay here again if I had to. Room was kind of dirty.
Bri
"Didn't get any better Need A Re-Do- Somewhere else"
I called the morning of my check in (there phones were not working properly) to make sure our rooms would be together and that the pool was in service. He gave me the OK. When I arrived our rooms were on 2 different floors (3rd and 4th) and they were unable to accommodate me unless I downgraded for the same price. Which was a BIG NO! Our room had not refrigerator, nor ice buckets. Apparently, they were out of refrigerators and ice buckets and since the hotel is privately owned the owner did not want to buy any because the ice machines were down on 2 floors. They moved us rooms in which they had originally said there were no rooms available on the same floor because they were booked! Which was a lie! The room they put us in was exactly what we had requested but somehow they were unable to put us on the same floor?!?! We tried to look past the headache we had to deal with when we first arrived so we went to the pool. Only for the water in the pool to be freezing and the Jacuzzi to be out of order and filthy! They didn't even drain it! My experience was extremely frustrating especially since we had teenage boys that needed to be occupied verses being stuck in the room on a cold 40 degree night! The pool was the reason we selected this hotel. *The overall rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was nice but not very helpful. The hotel looked nice but is in need a lot of repair. The walls and floor in the hall were corroded/had water damage or just plain dirty.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad the staff was nice. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Overall very nice hotel."
Overall, my experience at this hotel was good. The refrigerator was missing so the clerk said it would be replaced 20 minutes; it took a day and a half and 3 more complaints to get the refrigerator -- which was not clean. The air conditioning unit barely worked; fortunately the weather wasn't too bad so it was bearable. The jacuzzi jets were black with mildew so I wouldn't use it on a dare. Aside from those 3 things, the room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. The breakfasts were great. In spite of the problems, I would certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone. The problems with my room were probably just an anomaly as my travelling companion had no complaints with his room.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Dennis
"I will come back!!"
The girl at the desk was very professional and cordial. I had a nice time taking my college team there for the night.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
agustin
"NEVER AGAIN"
We stayed our last night in Dallas at the country in and suites. I will never be back. Not even 5 minutes of being in out room I found a 2 inch cockroach in the bath tub. They tried to send someone to "come get it" and actually thought we would still stay in that room. After the guy came up and looked for it, it was gone. They finally moved us to another room that we thankfully didn't see any cockroaches, just a dirty sock next to the couch and garbage behind the trash can. Not to mention the Pool area was absolutely disgusting. Worst night ever.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We're so glad to hear that staff did change rooms for you! We certainly understand why you would want to after the experience you had! We will certainly check in with the Dallas location to ensure that pest control has handled this situation, and that management has addressed the cleanliness issues.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Everything was good in a nice area. The night staff was a Lil rude
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
amanda
"A nice hotel close to everything, Thank you Scott"
A Very Special thanks to receptionist Scott. He was very helpful and made our stay even better.
4 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Lemagor
"Disappointed Traveler"
The Hotel Staff where very professional, the room at first appearance was very good. When I got ready to bath, the bath tub floor was black from not being cleaned, that evening we turned on the Air and it was noisy that we had to turn it off. The swimming pool area was nasty, the floor had green mold, the pool and spa water was both green, with the spa having insects floating in the water. With a little work this would be a great hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We apologize for the disappointments you experienced during your stay in regards to the condition of our hotel. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. We are working diligently to resolve these sorts of problems so future guests do not experience similar disappointments.Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us at it has enabled us to take corrective action and improve the guest experience.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
gerald
"This hotel isn't what I expected"
When I found a great deal for a Comfort Inn, I thought "wow!" Too bad it was too good to be true. The staff was polite, but the building needed some spiffing up. My room looked like it was partially redone, with very nice drapes, bedding, furniture, & lamps. The bathroom was another story; the tub was stained, & the caulk around it was mildewed. The room looked clean, except for the small snarl of long hair (definitely not mine) on the tile floor. I decided to visit the hot tub & relax for a little while, but it was out of order. The regular pool looked cloudy, like chemicals had just been added, which didn't make sense since it was only 9:00 and the pool was open until midnight. Diasappointing is the word I would use to describe my hotel experience here.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Not bad...not good..."
Rooms are huge! The bed is horrible....rock hard. Had two run ins with insects in room...one on the bed! Bathroom was moldy and old. Would not stay here again unless they remoldel bathrooms and upgrade beds.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Needs better cleaning staff."
Comfortable room. Sink would not drain at all, black mold beginning to develop around the tub, and swimming pool was being murky from chlorine...I think.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
We were disappointed with our experience during our recent stay. Our room did not have a/c. It took 45 minutes to locate a crib (which we had requested in advance) and this was late at night since we were not able to check in "early" (2:30 when check in was 3pm). We were, however, able to switch rooms the next day with no problems. The pool was not able to be accessed with the key card due to rust on the door, it was overly chlorinated, and the spa was no longer in working order. The side entrance to the hotel was able to be opened without a key card, which made us feel less safe. The mini-fridge in our room did not work. The sinks, bathroom, and room in general had a lot of wear and tear and was not well-kept. It seemed that the hotel itself needed a lot of work and I feel we did not receive the quality we expected based on what we paid. The one bright spot was a very helpful, friendly staff member at the breakfast area.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and the issues you encountered in your first room during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Never again"
Terrible would not go back.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Nice stay!"
The service was excellent and the room was nice and in great condition. Good shuttle service to the airport and from the rental car agency. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Jerry
"An unexpected roommate.."
Friendly staff, considering the bevy of stranded travellers at DFW they were dealing with. Huge, 3-inch cockroach stared me down in my room. He was a fast scurrier, but I managed to trap him under the garbage can. No grout on the bathroom tiles. All loose tiles you could pick up. I slept in paranoia with the lights on all night. I could have complained, but I knew they didn't have another room, there was no other hotel nearby, it was midnight, and I had been at the airport all day.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Country Inn & Suites and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure any claim is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Brady
"Overnight Layover"
Short overnight. Agent at hotels.com recommended it. It was perfect for our situation( cancelled flight). Shuttle was prompt and hotel was only 10 minute ride to DFW. Would definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Joel
"it was a good one might stay."
I stayed one night and was happy with the staff and facility. Some of the guests acted like jerks but I enjoyed myself.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
Christina
"Friendly staff, but not the greatest stay"
The hotel did not have any soap. My room did not have towels. I had to get them from the desk. The shower was moldy and had not been cleaned. The breakfast selections were sparse.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointments you experienced during your stay. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of your guest room, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Dirty hotel, bad experience"
Hotel was dirty. Appliances in room didn't work. Horrible smell at the elevator waiting area. The smell was there for the 3 days we were. Pool was dirty. My three year old didn't want to swim in it. Pubic bathroom was filthy. Breakfast was totally lacking. No eggs, no biscuits, no bacon. Waffle maker was broken. Only had sausage patties, potato wedges and plain bread. Side entrance door wasn't working. Never stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We apologize for the disappointments you experienced during your stay in regards to the condition of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as it enables us to determine our areas of improvement and devise solutions so we can improve our services and satisfy our guests.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Ok hotel needs more work"
Hotel wasn't to bad, but must have had leaking roofs in the past, mold on ceiling tiles in hallways and you can tell were our ceiling in was repaired but wasn't finished!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Absolutely ridiculous"
We just got there and a little later someone came to the door, knocked and then opened the door. Luckily we had the inside latch on so the door didn't open. It couldn't be housekeeping at 6:00 p.m.. Later on we asked the front desk and they checked and found out that the maintenance person had tried to enter the room as he had been told of a problem in that room. This was ridiculous of them to do that. This was something that required absolutely strong disciplinary action from them. But the front desk gentleman had no issue with that and said a simple sorry with a smile that the maintenance guy shouldn't have done that - no action, no notice to the person nothing - just life goes on. Ridiculous.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We sincerely apologize for the problem you encountered during your experience with us. I can assure you that this is not the type of product that we at Country Inn & Suites pride ourselves upon. We will be addressing this situation directly with our staff to ensure that situations like this are handled properly in the future. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as comments such as yours assists us in improving our service on a daily basis.
1 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Amir
I booked the hotel at the last minute because my flight was cancelled and I needed a place to stay overnight. I originally called to make a reservation however the person on the phone was clearly not at the hotel. It sounded like she was a third party that scheduled rooms at various hotels within the Carlson chain. She seemed to struggle with English and we struggled to communicate so I ended up reserving the room on Expedia instead. I contacted the hotel for a shuttle from the airport. After 45 minutes, a man in a dodge minivan picked me up and didn't talk to me but did take me to the hotel. When I got to the hotel the young woman at the desk didn't seem interested in helping me. She barely spoke to me and then gave me my room key. She didn't tell me where my room was or how to get there but the room number was on the key card so I guess I was suppose to just figure it out. I asked the young woman if there was a place I could buy basic things like a tooth brush and deodorant. She stated there was a business a few blocks away and offered to have the driver take me. I really appreciated that since it was late at night and she didn't think I should walk there alone. The driver told me to call the hotel when I needed a ride back and he would return to pick me up. I was at the business for about 40 minutes and attempted to call. No one answered the hotel phone. I proceeded to call for another 30 minutes but no one answered. I had to walk back late at night alone
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Country Inn & Suites pride ourselves upon. We have noted your complaints regarding the disappointing service you received from the staff, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that our service is kept up to the highest standard. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as it enables us to determine our areas of improvement and devise solutions so we can improve our service and satisfy our guests. We hope you get the chance to stay with us in the near future so we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
nmp80
"Good breakfast/broken hot tub!"
Disappointed in broken hot tub and some standing water beside pool that was mildew green. No cups in room one. Breakfast was good in a pleasant room.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Recommend"
Cold air conditioning. Beds comfortable. AMAZING staff. Great price. Easy off/on interstate. Slightly outdated decor but who stays in a hotel for the decorations?!!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Cherilyn
"Hotel near the DFW airport."
Supposedly, this hotel has gone through a recent renovation. If this is so, I'd hate to see it before the renovation. We stayed four nights in two seperate visits, and both rooms had many flaws. The tile flooring in the bathroom was loose and coming off, causing us to trip. Regarding housekeeping, we had to ask for towels each night, since the room was not stocked with the correct number of towels when they were cleaned each morning (we were a party of three). The ironing board was broken, but they did bring us a new one. The mold and mildew in the bathroom was atrocious. When we checked in for the second visit, we were given a handicap room (even though we did not request it), and they were unwilling to move us to another room. The only good thing was the breakfast that is provided, and they did have a reliable van to pick us up and take us to the airport. They did provide a microwave and refrigerator, which we used, and the TV was also good. Their attention to detail is lacking.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Becky
Very good . I had very good eaxperience .and I will back .
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Just OK"
The hotel was a little hard to find. The hotel looks very nice on the outside but the rooms in my opinion seemed dated. The comforter was dirty. It was ok for 1 day, but couldn't see staying longer than 1 day. If I hadn't arrive so late and wasn't so tired, I would have probably stayed somewhere else.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites standards. Thank you for your feedback!
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Sabrina
Our assigned room had not been cleaned so we received free upgrade to a suite. At midnight arrival this was truly a blessing. We had the nicest desk clerk ever! This hotel served its purpose - we just needed a place to lay our head. Slept all night long!!! Would stay at another one of these.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
East Texas
"Stinks"
Although the person at the front desk said our floor was non smoking, the room smelled of smoke and there were cigarette burns on the tub and bathroom counter.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Katy
"A place to sleep"
A tidy hotel close to the airport. A good plave to sleep for a night or two but nothing notable except that the pool is located inside.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
Arthur
"Good hotel and good price"
First room had broken AC. Moved me to a suite with go question. But they mentioned a few units were broken. Don't want to hear that they knew about problems that they didn't fix.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
aaron
"avoid this hotel!"
It was a disaster from beginning to end. Terrible smell throughout the facility, dirty rooms that don't look anything like the pictures on Expedia, awful breakfast, you name it! it was a horror! and I am not even that picky.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Art
Key cards almost never worked, trash overflowing in cans outside, air conditioner so loud sounded like trash compactor made it hard to sleep. Big disappointment for a hotel I usually really like.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"very nice place to stay"
The staff was great. The room itself was very roomy and air conditioning was amazing considering it was extremely hot outside. Only issue I had is there was hidden trash inside one of the cabinet doors, which was an old pizza box and restroom trash,which was not a pleasant sight. The knob on the sink was broken so it was hard to use. The breakfast was good, but there was a lack of plates to use. But there was some disposable plates to use so wasnt a complete bust.... other than that I would most likely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
jamie
It was not a bad stay. They did very well at re stocking everything. The room was clean. It did smell kinda funny but it was a nice hotel & I loved that of wasn't far from Dallas or Arlington!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
morgan
"Poor management"
Manager did not show up and therefor the hotel shuttle did not operate. Room was not made upon entering and had to leave bags in laundry room until room was cleaned. Roof or window was leaking at end of hallway and staff left bucket and towels laying all over the floor to help keep mess contained. Front desk did their best to accommodate us that they could.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Talle
"Will stay again"
Stayed here for a long weekend to attend a football game and also Six Flags. It was very convenient with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby! Will stay again if we are in Dallas.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"FSU-OSU football game"
Very happy with my stay. They let me check in early. When I asked for directions they printed me out a couple pages with good directions. Close to airport, shopping and the stadium.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Customer Service? What customer service."
When we arrived for check-in, we were early. We were told that there was an early check-in fee. We paid this fee and then went to our room only to find that it was not even ready for check-in...not cleaned, no towels, fridge smelled as though something died in it. When we pointed this out to the front desk clerk, she indicated that she was "washing towels as fast as I can." Are you kidding me, no apology, just basically deal with it, I am busy. I am completely fine had they said you are early and cannot check in yet. The experience the rest of the weekend was horrible, they did not fix the fridge and when we came back later that evening, they moved us to a different room, only after we demanded this. That room did not have towels in either and the front desk never apologized. I have spoken with the manager and sent an email indicating my displeasure with their hotel and have not even received a response back, let alone some sort of compensation or incentive to get us to come back. I travel to Texas twice per year for business and bring several people with me. I will make it well known that this hotel should not be used.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. We hope you give us another chance when in the area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jenny
"Terrible"
First I got there early morning. Was told I would be charge extra $30 to check in early. Ok. Then I was told clean rooms were not available. Ok. So I left to town, came back 4 hours later, was told I would have to pay $15 to check in early at 215pm ok. But not clean rooms available, so we waited in lobby for half hour and finally one room was ready but had to wait for the other one. So staff told me she would upgrade me to a suite since I had to wait. Ok nice. Finally other room is ready. Once I go in room. It was not an upgrade which was fine but was also a handicap room which I had not asked for. So ok. In then later when I meet my family from the other room they state that room floor still was dirty. Stayed in at the country inn and suites in San Antonio and was really nice. Not this one.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson DFW Airport South
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for your check in experience. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014