All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
3865 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.4
    2.3
"Good location near the beach"
Good attention. the hotel does not have parking.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2013
Nelson Villalobos
"venezia"
I got to the hotel very late 2am and after waking the front desk person, they proceeded to tell me that I booked the room for the Next night, not this night... so I left because I didn't like the looks of the place at all... no parking and it didn't even look like a hotel plus there was a $10 fee in addition to what I paid (this Might be the case for all hotels in downtown Miami... I am not sure)... I then called hotels.com and They said I Did book the correct night... I was 20 miles away and did not want to go back to this not so nice looking hotel lobby, so they allowed me to cancel... thanks hotels.com from saving me from this place! I did not see the rooms, maybe they are nice and maybe the location is OK, but I was really turned off by no parking and the other things I mentioned above.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
don
I was going o Miami for a Job interview so it was ok for me the hotel room was not that nice. the staff were not kind to the costumers and. the room and the bathroom were clean but very old and not comfortable the AC was also old and noisy. the room contains hairdrier and electronic locker. there were no facilitis in the hotel . the breakfast was not that good. the beach is relatively close to hotel but there was not any near restaurant. In general it was enough for my purpose of the visit but if I were going for vacation I would be very disappointed.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
leila
This is a building that was difficult to find because the name was no where to be seen. The hotel is old and desperately in need of a make-over. The rooms were clean and we had a new air conditioner.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Cindy
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Staff was friendly. Breakfast is pretty basic but wholesome. Might as well include some eggs! :) We got a room facing the creek which was good. Very flexible with check-in/check-out.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Hard floor, room clean, newly remodled bath, Chair is dirty. 4 nights. Chair is dirty, A/C is old but working. Free breakfast, milk, apple, cereral, coffee,orange. One block walk to beach.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
The hotel is situated in the best area that Miami offers for pleasure. It's near the best beaches, restaurants and malls. There's no other hotel, for the low price, near the area with the same accommodations; now that is very clean and tidy, comfortable, the breakfast is ok and staff is friendly and willingly. Parking is easy to find around the area (street parking) and is $1.00 dollar per hour. ( you don't have to pay from 6:00pm to 8:00am, since it's enforced. Only form 8:00am to 6:00pm), so the maximum rate that one will pay will be $10.00 per day. They didn't charge me any of the fees that appeared in Expedia, so that was a huge plus, now that according to it, one must pay 13% tax plus 50 dollar fee and some deposit fees. I had a great time over there and plan to go back. It's definitely the best bang for the buck.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
andres
"Runaway"
Not recomended. TERRIBLE
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"One night ok"
We use it only for sleep. For one Night it is ok, but the aircondition is very loud. We have shutdown the ac over night.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Basic room"
If you are looking for a basic room with no perks, then this place is for you. Very basic room. Service was poor. Breakfast was meatless and brief. If you are hungry you better be there between 8am and 9am. Not one minute before. Not one minute after.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Jessie
"The place is the worst hotel I have ever been a"
The place is the worst hotel I have ever been to. My headphones magically walked out of my room when no one was there but me. They will never in my life get anymore of my money
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Would NOT recommend this hotel"
The beds were horrible, the air was a window unit that did not keep the room cool, there was no ice machine, and parking around the hotel was scarce.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"very bad hotel for the prize"
it was a worst experience i had...i checked in the hotel to find out they dont have their own parking ....no valet service either....hard to find parking nearby...went to my room tor realise they didnt have iron in their when i called front desk phone didnt work i had to go downstairs myself just to find out they didnt have iron in stock...front desk told me he has 50 rooms and only 5 irons also in bathroom there was only one towel i had to go down to front desk again and same answer that person on front desk didnt know where extra towel was...it was really bad experience ....NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
dan
"The worst hotel ever."
There was no hospitality the front desk person was rude and didn't care breakfast was late every morning and the is no parking. I would never stay at this hotel again. They should close it down. It's was very loud at night I couldn't sleep and when I checked in I had no towels in my room. I feel I should have gotten my money back and wen somewhere else.
4 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"Close to the beach.."
A family birthday getaway.. Bed was hard and room smelled like paint, bathroom was nice. Hotel was near the beach and bus stops. It was quiet it was an ok experience.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Only to stay one night
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Jacqueline
ok
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Terrible hotel"
This hotel may look good on the provided pictures but in reality it's terrible - old carpets, smells really bad - overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. This is the worst hotel I stayed in and ironic is that it was almost the most expensive one :/
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Location and Staff are Amazing!"
We stayed here for 6 days/5nights and we had a very good experience. Yes the hotel is need of updates, that would be wonderful, but the amazing staff and location more than made up for it. As soon as we walked in the ladies at the counter were very helpful and kind. We came from having an awful experience regarding our car rental, missed hotel accommodations, etc and the staff at Venezia were super sweet and kind to us. They answered every single question we had during our stay, made us feel like they cared about how our stay was going, etc. They served breakfast every morning, toast, coffee, muffins, cereal. It might not be Denny's but honestly it is more than many of other hotels provide. The hotel is located 2 blocks from the beach, there is a boardwalk that goes all the way down to SoBe (we know, we walked all 1.5+ miles of it). Right across the street there is a Bus station that can take you down to SoBe if you don't feel like walking, or any other part of great Miami. I would most definitely recommend this hotel. If you are laid back, don't care about major luxuries and don't mind walking around, this hotel is in a great location and the staff, like I said many times before, is amazing.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Madeline
"VERY AWFUL , OLD, UNPLEASANT PLACE"
APART FROM THE EXCELLENT LOCATION AS WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A QUITE SURROUNDINGS AND CLOSE TO THE BEACH, THE PLACE IS A OLD RUIN, HOWEVER FOR THE PRICE WE HAVE PAID,,,, WHAT TO EXPECT,,,, AHH YES , THAT AT LEAST THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE MOLD SMELL AND MOISTURE IMPREGNATED IN THE ENTIRE BUILDING, VERY UNPLEASANT PLACE, NOT TO RECOMMEND,,,,,,, EVEN TO MY WORST ENEMY.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Frustratedguest
"Good for the price"
AAA Nice location to the beach, Center is 10-15 min walk
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice and kind of cheap hotel near to the beach"
It was a pretty good stay in the hotel. One to the guys in the staff was pretty rude but the other ones were good. Breakfast was acceptable. The hotel is near to some bus stations and the shuttle that takes to the airport.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Luis
"one block to the beach"
The first thing I like was that it was one small block from the beach. Second. Was that the front. Desk ppl were so friendly. I also like how it smells when u start walking in the hallway. But everything. Was fine.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Kimberly
"Didn't return the deposit!"
Don't give them your card, better pay cash, and get the deposit back. I wasted $50...
4 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Valeriya
Horrible hotel, room didn't even have towels.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
Jonathan
"Super Location, Crappy Rooms"
The location is unbeatable, it is in the tourist center of Miami Beach. The beds where okay. The room however was oldschool, dirty, with an almost broken shower and no extra towels. The AC is loud but if you are tired, you can make it! Recommended for tired party folks. Nothing where you want to stay longer.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Good service
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
hector
"Nice hotel and good view"
I enjoyed the time i was at the hotel the only bad thing was when i went to parked my car i was robe for 4 black guys and took my wallet and camara and all my memories about my trip went out.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Neyda
"Old and Elevator does not work!"
Tired after walking up flights of stairs, no towels, used shirt to dry off due to having to walk stairs again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Never again"
Unbelievable place! There were no curtains in the window, only 2 bath towels in the bathroom (2 people stayed), no bath mats, hand-towels, or any other towels to keep you from slipping on the wet bathroom floor. There were no blankets on the beds, but only sheets. Totally stripped from any normal comfort. The staff was rude, and hardly spoke any English. If you are traveling and need to leave early, be prepared that there is no coffee available until 7:30 A.M. - yes, this is the first place I have ever stayed at that did not have even coffee available before breakfast, which was not available until 7:30. The soda machine was out of order, and there is no way to get your money back from the staff, even though they do not post "out of order" notice on the machine. A tent and sleeping bags would have been better. The only good thing about this place was that its 3 blocks from a beautiful beach.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Tarja
"Great for the price"
It was great for the price. I have no complaints. The outside could use a little paint but the inside is extra clean. PLUS ITS LITERALLY RITE ON THE BEACH. Its in a good area too
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2013
Flea
"Depends on what you are in Miami for!"
Pros: The room is very clean- hardwood floors(no nasty carpet typical of cheap hotels), newly renovated bathroom. Basic mattress bed with white sheets no blankets (There are some in the closet and can be received upon request). The air conditioning actually worked great (however was a regular wall unit with water rust, ok if not staring at the ac all day!). Most importantly great location $10 taxi from south beach or a 15 in bus ride. beach is literally one block away, there are restaurants and a convenience store and liquor store with in two blocks and plenty of delivery. Cons: shades-no curtains, no refrigerator in room, no iron( available upon request) .there was no free parking had to park in a parking lot a block away or on the street which is free after 6pm. If you are in Miami to hangout most of the day it is a clean, well air conditioned room to sleep. Perfect for party goes and beach bums who wont be in the room much. but if you here for a restful vacation and plan on being in a hotel much, then cough of the bucks for a better suited hotel. At end of the day you stay here to save money which means you are for going some amenities. If you want those things then you have to pay for them. ALSO TIP HOUSEKEEPING your stay will much better. A smile, thank you and a $5 or $10 tip goes a very long way. Trust me they went and got extra towels and wash clothes from other rooms and the good blankets, oh and a hair dryer. Guess that's why some of you guys didn't have any!
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
Laya
"Simple and good"
For the purpose of being close to many good things, it is in a great location. The hotel could use a little maintenance on the outside as well as on the inside the lobby and the room.Overall it was worthy. I would reccommend and use it again.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Fryters
"Im sorry, I didnt like"
The staff was the best. There was a leaking in the room above the window and there was a big storm one night, we had to move our beds in order no to get wet! The hotel doesnt worth what we paid :(
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Not good"
Service is sucks , rooms like 100 years ago, attended don't care your self seriously I don't come back
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Angel
"That is the only good thing about this hotel, that"
I went to have a great time in Miami beach , and I fit, but all was acomplice away from the hotel!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
al
"NICE LOCATION, INCONVENIENT ROOMS"
EXCELLENT LOCATION POOR ROOM FACILITIES NICE STAFF + BREAKFAST
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Air Conditioner Noise"
AC extrmely noise and one side along with busy street, which were noise too.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"Basic"
It was clean, which was my main issue after reading reviews. My guess is that it was renovated with wood floors and the bathroom was fairly new. No towels in the room though but we had our own. It's a great place to stay if your not going to stay in the room all day or to relax. Just the basics.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
Poor and very bad, not corresponding the pictures at all...
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Not for family.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Cesar
"Not suitable for family vacations"
I reserved a night here to take advantage of the location but you get what you pay for. I have to say it looked clean but smells bad, it is noisy and way out dated. Finally we decided not to stay here even though I prepaid the night.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Not what I expected"
This is not what I expected my hotel to look like.. I've stayed at better hotels for cheaper prices
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Kiara
"Don't consider"
This shouldn't be called a hotel, it should be called a shack. Me and my best friend went on a vacation to south beach, miami and we thought we caught a deal on a room. It isn't any air in the hallways. No refrigerator in room, no iron, AC unit in the wall with water stains on the wall, blankets that they gave us wasn't on the bed during checkin, they were in the closet, the hotel charges u $2.00 a night for the safe even if its not in use, I went to lift the mini blinds up in the room and it fell down, maintenance never came to replace them so we had to put a blanket up in the window. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!
4 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Lita28
"good value."
needed a room at the last minute on a Saturday. They had the lowest price.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Good hotel to spend the night. Good price"
nice hotel to spend the ninght for a one night stand. No parking, but good price not recommended for a long stay.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
sebastian
"They should demolish and rebuilt it again."
Not good place to stay. Need renovation. and improvement
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Tony
"Do not book a room here!"
Worst hotel room ever. First thing i noticed walking into the room was lizards running around. Dirty sheets and floor. Would nor recomend it at all! Definitely not for girls, as the hall ways is the creepiest hall way that a hotel can possibly have.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2013
"close to the beach"
There was no parking had to park in a parking lot a block away. Then I had to move the car before 8am before it gets towed. I asked the front desk for washcloths she told me she gave the last one way. No ice machine, spread had a large hole in it; the carpet was in door out door carpet with huge black stains in it. I was so unhappy this was the worst hotel I ever stayed in.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
lynn
"no basic necessity."
For the amount, could have a small microwave & refrigerator. Their breakfast is a joke. No ice machine. How the scenery online is capturing, but get here a whole another joke. The beach is the only thing to keep my mind off the room. That room is for holding our luggages only. NOTHING ELSE!!! Thank you hotel.com, too.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2013