All hotels in Carson City, Nevada, United States of America
917 N Carson St, Carson City, NV, 89701, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"wE WILL BE BACK"
we stopped here last year (2014) passing thru and stayed again this year. Lovely people working the front desk. Very friendly and helpfulwE
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Terry
"Run don't stay here"
Hotel is run down, dirty and needs to be up dated. Carpets are stained and dirty. Bathroom shower curtain stuck together by mold and grim tub was dirty from dirty feet. Smells stale and musty. Note on the windows states that they are waiting for replacements to come, and this was dated 2014 (one year old note) There is a lot of street noise. TV is old and bedding is the tacky bedspread that gets cleaned whenever.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"No Title"
It's an older hotel and so some things don't look as nice as they could. You get what you pay for.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Not again."
Good customer service at front desk; comfortable bed and good breakfast. Hotel is somewhat dated and not in the greatest of neighborhoods.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"hot night"
Unfortunately the air conditioner was broken which made the night uncomfortable. The lady working found us a fan which helped a little
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
evelyn
"Another wonderful stay"
Again we choose to stay at Hardman House and we were pleased to find the Inn still the same. A pleasant stay. Cookies at checkin. A good, healthy and filing breakfast in the morning.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Douglas
"Do not book"
Hotel needs updating. Beds were terrible. Free breakfast was a laugh. Heat was on in hotel, air conditioner would not go on. Had to open window to cool room down. Would not rate this hotel a 2 star.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not great, not bad either"
Okay, not great but okay. This is silly. I have to write more about my review? I can't just say a few words and go? Gimme a break.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice looking from the lobby BUT!!"
My room was HOT heat wise. I could NOT get the temp down. I couldn't read the temp. There was mold in the bathroom. No screen on the window. I had to sleep with the Window open. I am almost 70 and I had to get down on my knees to use the tiny fridge on the floor. The people were very nice but the rooms need a lot of help.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
"Carson City"
Perfect location, walking distance to Adeles restaurant!
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice getaway"
Clean hotel.. Quiet.. Didn't get the room that I paid for.. Hotel changed room set ups. Other than that, room was nice..
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good Value, Great Location, Nice Staff"
I've stayed at Hardman House many times over the past 7 years. At an average of $60 or so a night, it's one of the less expensive Carson City options for a hotel in a very good location. The Capitol, Legislature, Museum and downtown area w/ various shops and eateries are about 1/2 mile away. There is plenty of parking both above ground and in the below-ground garage. The decor is outdated and some parts of the hotel and rooms are a bit run-down, but it is clean and the staff is very nice. It is an old building and/so the A/C and heat cannot run simultaneously, which can be problematic depending on the weather. The bathrooms are small. The beds are not terrible but also not great; my work-around is to ask for an extra blanket or comforter and put it under the mattress pad for a little extra cushion. Free coffee and continental breakfast are offered in the large, living room-like lobby every morning; cookies and wine are set out most afternoons. The of the best things about this hotel is that it is one block from Adele's, the best/nicest restaurant in Carson City. The food is outstanding; most of the staff members are stellar and have worked there for years; and the ambience is classic Carson.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Comfortable"
We enjoyed our stay and appreciated that they changed our room to a handicap room. Made it so much easier for me.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Vernon
"great room for the price"
It is a great room for the money. The staff are friendly and the rooms are comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Brent
"If only you could sleep"
Pros... Great location, friendly staff, clean room, convenient parking, non-smoking. Cons.... Shower/toilet area is tiny, very few channels, most importantly... The bed is so hard, we couldn't sleep at all. I will not be staying here again only because of the bed.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Courtney
"Needs Updating"
Hotel needs a major update.
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
After a long drive, I was glad to be able to stay at the Hardman House. Friendly staff, fresh cookies, and a large, clean room awaited me when I arrived. Will stay again if in the area.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ann
"Recommended stay."
It was a spur of the moment decision to go to Carson City, NV and the primary consideration for choosing a hotel is the price. My apprehension was unfounded when I found out that the neighborhood looks safe, the garage is in the basement away from the snow, the room is spacious, clean, odor-neutral, and functional. The queen bed was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Feliciano
"Better than expected"
our experience was better than we had expected - we were there for 4 nights, and left feeling good. Room was clean, breakfast was very good, staff was very friendly and accommodating in spite of the holiday rush. Would definitely consider this hotel again if we are in the area though it is a bit far from Tahoe activities but a good change being in NV and it's capital city from the usual south tahoe hotels.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Krishna
"Good low cost stay"
Rooms are good for the price. Good service
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
dodda
"Old and Musky"
This hotel is old and musky, carpets are stained and worn. Beds are old and worn and tub was dirty. The staff here are phenomenal...the only saving grace for this place.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Not the cleanest room...they could do better."
The price was right but the hotel is dated and could use a facelift to the room. Our room looked as though it could use a very thorough cleaning. The lamps were very dusty, the floor needed a good vacuum and the ceiling vent was terribly dirty. Overall, not dirty, but not a good feeling of clean in my opinion. I did mention this when we checked out. The staff was friendly. The parking was easy and accessible. No problems really, just would like to feel more comfortable with cleanliness.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"an't do better for the price in this location!"
Good location, nice room, great price!
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Dennis
"great time"
Perfect place to watch the Nevada day parade. Staff was terrific
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Grateful for being welcomed"
2nd time stay, to visit a sick family member in hospital down the street. Hotel .com book reservations easily and fulfilled my needs without stress. The hotel continued to be clean with tremendous hospitality . Continental breakfast was good and had lots of choices. The young gal in the front desk who set up breakfast the two days we were there, was very friendly and helpful with regard to places in town to eat, and gave us great directions to hospital to be with sick family member. She was very compassionate, professional, and understanding. A great asset to your hotel. I wish I could remember her name to give her much gratitude for her kindness. (Saturday and Sunday morning Oct. 25 and 26th 2014. Thanks so much.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Patti
"all good......."
Nice place enjoyed stay..........
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Very good choice."
This is an older hotel but very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. You have your choice of outside parking or parking under the hotel which is great in the summer or winter months. The breakfast was not exactly deluxe but adequate. I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Ronald
"Charming property"
Lobby was charming and comfortable, breakfast totally continental, rooms spacious, convenient with refrig+micro in room and elevator directly to parking, air conditioner didn't work very well constant 75+ a little hot for us. Not the best part of town, but overall charming.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great wonderful close to items in town and liked t"
Nice placevto go to get away from home and to relax
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
tina
all but the beds were all ok beds were not kings & to springy when u pay for a king u want a king
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
mel
Relatively clean for a cheap rate staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
laurie
"WIne walking wonderful"
I have in the past and will continue to patronize this motel, it is near unbeatable for the price and location.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
DBG
"Nice Hotel close to Reno just off the 395"
We came from Virginia City and were heading to Animal Ark the following morning. Very nice staff and room. wine and crackers from 4-6pm......Very Good........nice breakfast........pleasant experience
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
ddfskip
"Quaint"
The staff was very friendly and the furnishings in the lobby were very nice. There was always hot coffee which is a big plus for us. The mattress was a little too hard for my liking. It was the quietest hotel I have ever stayed at. I barely heard the people above us and not once during the night did I wake up to a slamming door.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Andrea
"Great value, great price."
We had special needs and requests that were taken care of. The staff were friendly and helpful. We stayed three nights, and the cleaning service was excellent.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Great place to stay, friendly staff. Fairly priced, even on a holiday weekend. Would recommend
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Dimitri
Friendly staff and I felt safe but the place could use a good cleaning and a bit of touch up paint. The hall way carpets in particular are very dirty. Also, the room was too hot.
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice and clean"
We enjoyed our stay here. There is no pool or hot tub however. The breakfast was decent and the afternoon wine and cookies was a nice touch. The A/C in our room worked fine, but it was hot in the lobby in the afternoon and warm in the morning. They need to fix that A/C problem. Otherwise, no problem.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Ed
"Great stay/experience in Carson City"
It was a wonderful/comfortable stay outside Lake Tahoe. The staff was very pleasant and the room met all our needs. We would definitely stay there again if we were to visit Lake Tahoe or Reno.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Warrior for Christ
"One Night Stay"
Adequate inconvenient electrical outlets
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Good hotel to stay!!!"
Booked this hotel for a South Lake Tahoe vacation trip. It required a bit drive 20+ miles but the hotel was neat and clean. Parking was underground and is safe. It provides break fast so don't need to hurry out for it.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
familyuser
For the price the quailty, service and cleanliness was execllent. We were very satisfied and will stay again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Excellent, convenient, clean"
For the price, this place is AMAZING and I would stay again. Nicely furnished, clean, cable, free wi-fi, comfortable bed. Convenient location. Our hair dryer and AC didn't work, but were fixed as soon as we told the front desk. I wouldn't exactly call the breakfast "deluxe" as advertised, but it was a decent continental breakfast.
3 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Teresa
"Couldn't ask for better!"
Great location, clean room, and friendly service. I would return in a heartbeat!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at the Hardman House Inn and Suites. The Inn is a wonderful place to stay when you are in Carson City. The Inn is close to Nevada's state capital and the Train Museum. We loved staying in the historical part of Carson city.,
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"close to the ballpark where I was playing"
Very convenient where it was at. Nice breakfast. Underground parking kept the car cool during the day. The service was great.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
John Ventura
"Nice place in Carson City"
Overall a nice stay. The staff was nice and attentive, and offered to make special arrangements for us for breakfast (although I will admit that we didn't wake up early enough to make it - only offered 6-9am!) The room was a good size, but the hotel seemed very outdated and a bit dusty. It could definitely use some remodeling.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Loved this place and the stuff. Good price. Nice breakfast. Close to Lake Tahoe.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Very pleasant stay - very relaxing. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Service was excellent. Breakfast was good, but no waffle maker. Our room was clean and comfortable. Within walking distance to restaurants, casinos, Kit Carson trail, etc. it was overall a positive experience. I would stay here again and I have no problem recommending.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Gem in Virginia City"
Character and comfort ... Great breakfast and amazing dinner at its resturaut cider factory... Chef Richard ...Bravo
Other trip Jul 13, 2014