All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3911 North Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio, TX, 78219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ehh not bad"
Out of all the options, this was a pretty good choice. But I would of still preferred staying on the nearby army base. I just didn't think about it. There is nothing around the hotel and it was just...ordinary.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"one night stay before seeing Rush R40"
Industrial area, not many places to eat, need to drive a little bit for something. My room did have a tv remote but the desk clerk said he could give me one but didn't have batteries. It was good for the price and a night stay. Might stay again. For light sleepers the train that goes by might wake you.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
may
"Don't stay here"
Don't stay at this hotel it's sucked. Especially if you want to good nights sleep you would have better luck sleeping on cinderblocks. The air-conditioners were taped up and didn't even work right. And the staff acted like they didn't even want to be there to help anyone out. The were just annoyed.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Chet
"Bugs!"
I was greeted at my hotel room door by a roach. After entering the room I found dead bugs on the floor. I requested to be moved but they said there were no rooms available. I was instructed to wait for the manager to come in the next morning. After speaking to the manager, which promised the bugs would be taken care of, I came back that night with the same bugs in the room. The only thing I was offered was 20% off one of the two nights I had to sleep with bugs in the room. To top off this stay I woke up Sunday morning to find my personal toothpaste covered in ants! The results of a discount of any kind did not change. I will never stay at this branch of hotels again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Just Bad!.."
Rooms are small, the floor had a big dip in it next to the AC where it broke the dresser. AC didn't cool the room.
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Not half bad."
Bed was clean and comfortable. Air conditioner was breaking or something, it wasn't up to the job - best it could do was make the room 'cool', not cold like the rest of the hotel. Housekeeping took our leftover shampoos but did not replace them; i had to go ask at the desk for more. The free breakfast was pretty tasty and hot. the wifi was unreliable and slow, but I expected that much from a hotel.
7 night family trip May 4, 2015
Adam
"Graduation Weekend Visit"
Went went to San Antonio for our daughter's graduation, and rented a total of 4 rooms. The rooms were a bit outdated but were clean enough. Upon entering two of our rooms, there was a very strange smell, like new carpet and sour milk mixed. Thank goodness I go nowhere without incense or essential oil. A few drops of oil on the carpet did the trick and the weird smell dissipated. The location, while nothing to note neighborhood wise, was outstanding in that it was only a 5-10 minute drive from our daughter's university, the Coliseum where the graduation was held, and the tourist district which has the Alamo, the Riverwalk, a beautiful Cathedral, and other historical points of interest. The breakfast was typical budget hotel continental breakfast. Fruits, biscuits, boiled eggs, pastries and donuts, juices and coffee. I think they also had sausage or bacon. The staff was very friendly, professional and accommodating. The one downside was the elevator was broken. That made for interesting treks up and down the stairs with luggage in tow. If one is looking for a quick, budget stay, without major luxuries, then this place will do the trick. It is safe, comfortable, and clean.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Barely Satisfied"
Bed linens were worn and had holes. They also unexpectedly charged $10 for every child over 10 years old. They front desk clerk Juan was rude.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
"Quick visit"
It is a fine place to stay for one night while traveling.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"I won't stay there anymore"
Remote for TV didn't work. It smelled like smoke I ask for none smoking room. Door lock broken.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2015
linda
"excellent place to stay"
it was lot more than what we expected, evert about the hotel was very nice.
4 night family trip May 1, 2015
JESUS
"A good nights sleep"
Very nice stay, I do use this hotel often but this particular time there was some renovations going on. Still doesn't deter me from staying here again. It's good to see them keeping it updated.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"rude front desk service."
Hotel hard to get to. Older white lady extremely rude, hateful and refused to give me a receipt at checkout. Will not stay again only for that reason. Other than tjat it was a nice place.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Pleasant overnite stay"
The receptionist was very courteous and very knowledgeable. The room was clean and comfortable. They actually had hot items in their continental breakfast. Ovetall it was a pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Alfonso
"veronica"
Awesome stay staff very friendly
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
veronica
"1 night stop over"
OK for an overnight stay
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Greg
"Not the best hotel but okay for a quick stay"
The hotel is located very close to BAMC. However it does not seem like the best part of town. The hotel staff was extremely friendly during check in and check out. The hotels rooms look nice, however I had a lot of hairs in my bed and bathroom both times I stayed here. The air conditioners were not very cool either and my room was very muggy. For 44.00 a night I can deal with this but would not stay here if I had to pay over that.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Satisfied"
Hotel staff was very professional when I called in with concern. The front desk clerk was helpful.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Just don't do it"
Just don't do it. Too many failures to list. Very cheap, lesson learned, don't go so cheap
6 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Never again"
Too small. . Too small. . And the beds was very hard and uncomfortable. 120.00 was the price. . Never again
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Vinton
"Horrible"
Horrible! I can not even begin to describe the shenanigans I had to go through with this hotel, not even including the shady business that they pulled. The hotel itself is not a bad hotel, however, the management there, for lack of a better word, sucks.
2 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Get what you pay for"
It was good for the price and for one night but the air conditioner makes a loud noise
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"A+ for the product expected!"
Just a nice clean place to stay...busy interstate location, but ok for this trip with no family...
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Marshall
"Ok, if you don't mind the smell or neighborhood"
Hotel was in newer condition. However, the room we stayed in was had a bad odor. In addition, the hotel was in more of a warehouse district and had lots of fences with barb wire and razor wire on the top. The pool was very small and we didn't even try going in it. The service at the front desk was very nice and we chatted with the service woman for a while.
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Matthew
"Friendly Staff"
Staff was very friendly and helpful as to helping my dad who is handicap. They were able to accommodate us to a better room that would be easier for him to stay in.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Raquel
"Good stay!"
If they provide request movie channels, it will be awesome. Good stay for book reading person, recommend queen suite.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"TWO THUMBS UP!"
Awesome
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Nicole Adrian
"convience for sleeping"
3rd floor smelled like a party room. only recently made non smoking. had to move us to first floor. breakfast sane every day from thurs - sun consisted of waffles, sasuage and biscuits with cereal. bed hard, recycled thin toliet paper.
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
katrina
"Not bad"
The rooms are very tiny, but they serve their purpose as a place to sleep. The Microtel is amongst a slew of other hotels in the area and to me, this was the least sketchiest of them. The fire alarm shot off in the morning, panicking everyone, but it turned out to be false. The shower was hot and the bed was comfortable. There was a small instant coffee maker in the room that was nice to have. Nothing fancy. I would stay again if I needed to. The hotel is in an industrial area, near the medical center, but I felt safe the whole time and I was by myself and I'm a female.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great for the price!!!"
Only stayed one night, but the room was surprisingly cozy! I found a special deal on it online, and I was very surprised. Will most likely book here again (:
1 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
"Value"
Found dirty socks and tissues beside the bed. Had to wait on staff at reception desk. Value for the money
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"ok stay"
Room was very nice and clean. The only thing I was upset with was I arrived early and I got hit with a $25 early check in fee which wasn't told to me when I called earlier. The front desk worker said she forgot to tell me and there was nothing she could do about it. As much as I was paying I could have stayed at the Marriott.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for your response in this matter. We will make it a priority to address these issues so that we can assure you a better stay in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause, but hopefully this will not discourage your future accommodations with us. Regards, Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Not staying here again"
Rooms tiny, if you want walk around bed, make sure the family is on it so you can move around. Old and dirty, we thought after we went to the room it was probably rented out more by the hour than the night. Btw hotel is not in the best of areas
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Cody
"enjoyed"
I enjoyed my stay I didn't like the fact that I couldn't change my room I don't do smoking rooms hell I don't even smoke! Clean rooms good breakfast
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ray
"Pleasant Stay"
We spent four days at Microhotel in a very comfortable suite. Access from the I-35 and I-410 was easy. The manager was friendly and helpful. The only thing we lacked was restaurants nearby. And the pool, if we had wanted to use it, is tiny.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. We know you have a choice and we are glad you chose us. Again, thank you for reviewing our property with your kind words and if we can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us. Regards, Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
4 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Virginia
My overall score is because I upgrade my room and the hotel charged my card twice and I'm still waiting on the refund.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Ok for the price"
We stayed here before for a medical appointment at Brooke army medical center and it was a better stay in 2013. This time around, the room was dirty, not horrible, but obvious enough that whoever cleaned it didn't do a good job. There were food crumbs in the fridge handle at the top. The AC never got cold enough which made for a hot 2 nights without a good nights sleep. But, I must say that the staff were very friendly and accommodating. It is worth the money if you're looking for a cheap and convenient location to the hospital. Just check out your room first and let them know if you want to switch or correct the issue.
2 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
"Cool spot..."
Quick and easy check in
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Set the Bar higher for Military Families"
This is our second stay in a Microtel in San Antonio. The first experience was at the Microtel by Sea World and it was very clean and had very personable staff. I was hopeful that we would have had the same level of service and cleanliness at this facility next to Brooks Army Medical Center but it was simply sub-par. This facility is home to many families on extended stay while there service members recover from serious injuries received fighting overseas. This Microtel should strive to be a warm, welcoming and supportive environment for military families and other travelers. Our room non-smoking smelled of smoke from down the hall, the bathroom only had 1 towel for our party of 4, and overall the building was not well maintained. It was good to be close to BAMC for medical treatment, but we will pick another hotel for our next trip.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Angel
"A Short drive to Lackland, but well worth it!"
We came to San Antonio for our son's graduation from the Air Force. We chose this hotel for the price. Although it was a 20 minute drive to Lackland, it was well worth it. The room was a spacious suite that enabled us to visit with our Airman. It was aclose to the AT &T center and not far from downtown. The rooms had just been professionally cleaned and bathrooms were cleaned daily. Janet at the front desk was awesome. She was friendly and informative. Breakfast was good, although seating was limited on weekend. My only complaint was that we were next to a smoking room, which was occupied the last two nights. We kept a towel at the door and that kept the room from really taking on any smell. If you are looking for a clean and inexpensive stay, this is it.
5 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Beth
"cozy place"
Nice little getaway. Would definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
sonia
"Alright for the money."
Couldn't sleep the people in the room next to me sounded like they were sitting in my room with me. Sucked for that reason.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Business stay"
Nice stay. Good staff
5 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"non smokers beware"
This place was horrible. The smoke from the smoking rooms were getting in our room. The smoke was so bad that our son woke up with a coughing fit and could not go back to sleep. So we checked out at 4am to get away from the smell. I didn't even know they allowed smoking in hotels anymore and this hotel should rethink its policy or at least figure out a way to properly keep the smoking rooms separate by proper ventilation
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
"great value"
Great value! Nice clean room and the staff was great.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. We know you have a choice and we are glad you chose us. Again, thank you for reviewing our property and if we can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact us. We cannot wait to see you again! Regards, Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
ian
Had a very nice time and would stay here again. Staff was helpful, rooms were clean and felt very comforting.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"You get what you pay for."
Moldy restroom, the whole building smelled stale. The carpet was dirty, as in it needs shampooing dirty. Bed sheets didn't smell clean.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Nacho
"EL CORTEZ"
Awesome
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Ok location, but not very nice."
Front desk staff were very nice. Room was not very clean and several stains on sofa and carpet. Safe did not work in room, called front desk and said probably just needed batteries, never had that resolved (were we supposed to buy the batteries?). Overall, was what i expected for the price.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
This hotel is located near several other hotels fairly close to the AT&T Center which is where my husband and I were headed.The room was a suite which was very comfortable, spacious, and clean. The staff was friendly and informative.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014