All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
3911 North Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio, TX, 78219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Ordinary amenities
    Breakfast is average
    Bad pool
"See y'all next time."
We stayed 5 nights comfortably. We were extremely satisfied with the hotel and the price was unbelievably reasonable. We will stay here again. 10 minutes from downtown and 20minutes from Sea World.
5 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Very Poor"
Problems with system when checking in, bugs in room, extremely small no room to dit up only lay,no towels or shampoo unless we asked and when we called Motel about Rx meds left in room no ne returned my call. I actually went back to hotel 1 1/2 hours later to check on staus of my request and Manager was mopping the reception floor when I asked if he had my Rx meds, he said he would go check the room. My meds were found, but poor service all around and witnessed other customers complaining about issue also. Too much money for the service afforded.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
San Juanita
"Don't even look at this one"
Nasty room, nasty stains, all around disgusting. Oh, and there was hair in the covers and all over the sheets.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
It was a great stay, room was great size and everything was clean and the hotel service desk employees were great. The only bad thing u have to say about this room is the bed was stiff which caused me to lose some sleep.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
maranda
"Clerk is rude"
The guy at the desk is rude. His name is Chris. Avoid him.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Nikita
"Not going back"
Hotel does not have sufficient parking.... I was advised to double park, running the risk of my vehicle being damaged, or go find parking else where and get a txi to the hotel
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Ashlie
"Huge blessing"
The hotel was awesome! Clean! Room was huge we had the queen bed suite. The lady at the front desk was awesome! Real sweat, calm, funny, & professional. It was so calm & relaxing.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"overall great stay..."
The stay was great.... it was in an convenient location.The staff were great and helpful only problem I had was the air conditioning sucked & the needs were very firm to where they weren't very comfortable...
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
nice hotel close to attractions good layout floor plan great breakfast bar
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Very pleased and comfortable stay"
Very pleased with the staff. Room was small but very cozy, clean, comfortable, no stuffy smell like a lot of hotels, and nicely decorated. Bathroom was very nice, clean, and modern. Best "cheap" hotel I've ever stayed at. I would stay here again and again.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Arthur
"Good not great. Perfect for a quick business stay."
Stayed overnight after driving in from Houston for interview at Ft. Sam. Not great but good enough for a quick overnight. Interior rooms is a plus.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"hungry, hot and disappointed"
we booked this room because it was to have a better breakfast that is if you could get any. they were always out ot food or drinkand the dinig area had about 4 tables basically in the front lobby the clerk who ran the front desk checking out early departures or answering the phone or dealing with deliveries also made and restocked the food- but at 9:30 she was on the spot to remove everything. she was to busy to effectively handle the food. the fruit was was wrinkled and moldy oranges. out of 10 days we had 2 breakfasts the rest we had to eat out. the 3rd floor hallway was always hot and stuffy and the 3rd floor ice was turned off the last 2 days. the parking Also the carlot is too small for the # of rooms for rent.
11 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
We only stayed for the night and it was enough. Only good thing about the stay was the WiFi. Pool was small and dirty. We waited for the room for 45 minutes because it was not ready and check in time was 3pm. It was already past it when we came.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Hard to get to lots of road work around area, room smaller than I thought but clean and confi
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Hector
"Wonderful"
it was wonderful
5 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Keith
"dog show"
Excellent room for the money. Needs more parking space
4 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"Okay"
Hotel and room was clean however very noisy due to train amd closeness to highway. Neighborhood did not have much restaurants or shops nearby. Staff was also helpful, when we had problems with ac.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Not great - not terrible"
There was long hair all over the bathroom floor and only two towels for two people. We had been walking all day long in the heat so when we got to our room, we showered and went to bed. Did not complain or call front desk as we were too tired to even worry about it. Probably will not stay at a Microtel again. Also, it was close to a railroad and a train went by quite often and blew its whistle - even during the night.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Sandra
"Dirty, gritty..don't stay here"
Dirty, gritty. Hair on the bathroom floor, and it was NOT mine. Hair under the slip prevention mat in the shower. It was NOT mine. Hair on the bed. NOT mine. The first room given to us was "non-smoking" and it reeked of smoke. The second room we got was the one with hair everywhere. This room also had a wet spot kn the carpet. I also had to clean the drawers myself because they were dirty. We ended up staying only the night and leaving the very next morning. We didn't get a refund but we were willing to lose that money as long as we didn't stay there any longer. It also looked like the shower had mold in one of the corners.
10 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Corina
"Clean and comfy"
This was a nice comfortable one-night stay. This is not a 4 star hotel so don't expect it to be. This hotel was very nice for the price we paid for it. The rooms are a little small but clean and cozy. I didn't have any problems checking in or out. The only thing my husband said he would recommend is more variety for the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Very friendly hotel!"
Really enjoyed our stay here! Very friendly staff, great breakfast. Only complaint was that the room was tiny and we couldn't get a king size bed.
4 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Danica
"Comfortable"
It was small but clean and comfortable. They need more outlets in the room snd more seating for the breakfast area. I also could not get on the internet on the hotel computer and the internet was weak, but overall I would go back. Very friendly, helpful desk clerk.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"OK place to stay for the $"
Sketchy neighborhood right on the highway. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Very helpful in every way. Good place for the money.
6 night family trip May 17, 2015
Perri
Totally exceeded my expectations.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Gene
"So So"
The staff was unhelpful, and housekeeping wouldnot replace dirty towels or take out the trash. Only recommend a 1 night stay.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Horrible"
Horrible experience. The management at this hotel needs to change. We were suppose to check in at 3:00 we were not given our rooms (we had 2 rooms) til as bout 3:30 or 4:00 and even then neither room was not clean. The beds were not made. It was not til about 5:00 that we were actually able to get into our clean rooms. Also this is suppose to be a smoke free hotel and both the rooms smelled like cigerette smoke. Then we are eating breakfast and a manager and another worker behind the counter began yelling at each other. Very unprofessional
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Brenda
"Needs to be run better"
When checking in took 20 minute to find someone to help me, then she was very rude. Next morning as eating breakfast a worker walks in and gets into a yelling match with a manager over her being late. My ac broke in my room so I go to inform the front desk and the lady rolled her eyes and was rude and bothered that my ac stopped. Apparently the maintance guy quite so I had yo argue and fight to get a new room took two hours because the maids were late. I missed out on our plans to float the river that day because of all that. All of the staff when asking them questions made you feel like you're doing something wrong aside from one guy. Needless to say waste of money to stay here.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
girlygibson
"Terrible room"
There was hair in all of the sheets and pillows. When we called and asked to get the linens changed, we were told that they couldn't do anything.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued guest, Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are always looking for ways to improve so your responses help. We have notified the correct departments and are getting the issues resolved. We hope to see you on your next visit to San Antonio. Thank you again for being our guest. The Management Team of Microtel Inns & Suites by Wyndham.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"hotel near San Antonio"
Nice hotel within an easy drive to downtown, River Walk, Alamo etc. On a one-way outer road and can be a bit tricky to find. Breakfast is good with basic cereal, bagels, biscuits/gravy, boiled eggs, juice, coffee, sausage, yogurt. Swimming pool is the only big disappointment. Photos on the website show a normal pool, however; this pool is actually the size of a kidney-shaped hot tub. Never used it because it was so small you could never really swim in it.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Lori
"Would not recommend ."
There was incident after incident. I rented thee rooms. One day the room wasn't cleaned other no towels left. One of the rooms the door didn't open all the way. Pool was smaller and dirtier than mine at home. Gave us keys wrong room first day.
3 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Leonor
"Stay for business"
When I first got there, the room was luke warm, even with the air conditioner fully blast. I was moved to another room two days later and still luke warm. The pool was the size of an olympic hot tub and the breakfast was missing alot of hot food items. The overnight staff was a bit dry in humor and lack of knowledge as far as where to go and things to do.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Weekend trip to San Antonio"
This hotel was decent for the price. Front office lady was a little rude. The room was clean but there was a sticky stain on the carpet. The room safe did not work and the toilet made weird creaking noises after flushing it. The housekeeper took forever to clean my room. I had been all over town and returned to my room and it was still not finished. I think this is due to the hotel only having one person cleaning on staff. The last night we were there, the housekeeper took all my towels even though they were hanging up and did not give us new washcloths or hand towels. Rather inconvenient. Not a terrible stay but probably would not recommend or come here again.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
BRITTANY
Air-conditioning did not work properly. Everything else was fine
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Vic
"great"
Friendly staff,, hotel was clean and we really enjoyed our stay
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and staff. We appreciate the five star rating as well. We are pleased that your stay was satisfying. We value your business and your comments. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the San Antonio area. Thank you The Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
monica
"It was great overall"
It was very nice except one thing, around about 3am the smoke detector started beeping every once in awhile like it needed a new battery. It wasn't too bad but could have done without that.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding our rooms. We will look into this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is. The Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Needs Maintenance"
Room smelled moldy and felt clammy, Bed was clean. Paint was chipped on Corners and Walls. Bathroom had a Water-leak from above, Toilet was running and A/C Filter was dirty. Will not be booking it again
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Susanne
"Great place, not so great WIFI."
Great place to stay for the price we paid. Staff was incredibly friendly and house keeping was extremely patient with us. Only complaint from our stay was that the WIFI was just awful...trying to watch movies and browse the Internet was a hassle. The connection kept getting disrupted which was annoying. But that was basically the only issue we encountered. If that was fixed then it would definitely be a perfect place to stay.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest Thanks for your response in this matter. We will make it a priorty to address these issues so that we can assure you a better stay in the future. We do appreciate the 4 star rating you gave us. Sorry for the minor inconvienance that this may caused we will be rectifying the situation as soon as possible, but hopefully this will not discourage your future accomadations with us. Thank you, The Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
7 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Hospital"
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest Thanks for you for the 4 star rating of our hotel. Thank you, The Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Nice hotel, very clean, close to highway"
Stayed 3 nights, well maintained room, updated, easy location to find
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Will never stay here again."
Lights did not work in my room. Staff was very rude. Ignored me at the front desk like I wasn't standing right in for of her. I'll never go back there again!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for your response in this matter. We will make it a priority to address these issues so that we can assure you a better stay in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause, but hopefully this will not discourage your future accommodations with us. Regards, Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 night trip May 30, 2015
"Okay, Won't stay there again"
The bed was not at all comfortable and there was a very weird odor in our room. It may have been from work they were doing in the next room but it gave my husband and I a headache.
4 night family trip May 25, 2015
Andrea
"Descent Place Close to Downtown"
It's a quick trip to and from downtown, Fort Sam Houston, and AT&T Center once you figure out how the access roads work.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest Thanks for your response in this matter. We will make it a priorty to address these issues so that we can assure you a better stay in the future. Sorry for the inconvienance that this may caused, but hopefully this will not discourage your future accomadations with us. Thank you, The Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 night trip May 27, 2015
"Cheap Hotel"
The price for the hotel says it all. My family and I went to San Antonio for a Quincenera and try to have fun. It has a smelling odor when walking into the room. My huband and I notice many small bites all over our body and I believe there was bedbug. The breakfast was good. We also notice we had limited bathroom towels for the rooms and need to be asking the cleaning service for more towels. The pool was small but my kids enjoyed it. The room was big enough for my family which has a fridge and microwave. Otherwise the stay was ok. We wanted to stay in the same hotel but the hotel was charging more that what I expected. We decided to stay 2 more nights and stayed in a better hotel.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Adriana
"Ehh not bad"
Out of all the options, this was a pretty good choice. But I would of still preferred staying on the nearby army base. I just didn't think about it. There is nothing around the hotel and it was just...ordinary.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"one night stay before seeing Rush R40"
Industrial area, not many places to eat, need to drive a little bit for something. My room did have a tv remote but the desk clerk said he could give me one but didn't have batteries. It was good for the price and a night stay. Might stay again. For light sleepers the train that goes by might wake you.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio North East
Dear Valued Guest Thank you very much for the kind words about our hotel and staff. We appreciate the five star rating as well. We are pleased that your stay was satisfying. We apologize about the size of our pool as we do not have enough room for a large pool. We value your business and your comments. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the San Antonio area. The Management Team of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1 night trip May 15, 2015
may
"Don't stay here"
Don't stay at this hotel it's sucked. Especially if you want to good nights sleep you would have better luck sleeping on cinderblocks. The air-conditioners were taped up and didn't even work right. And the staff acted like they didn't even want to be there to help anyone out. The were just annoyed.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Chet
"Bugs!"
I was greeted at my hotel room door by a roach. After entering the room I found dead bugs on the floor. I requested to be moved but they said there were no rooms available. I was instructed to wait for the manager to come in the next morning. After speaking to the manager, which promised the bugs would be taken care of, I came back that night with the same bugs in the room. The only thing I was offered was 20% off one of the two nights I had to sleep with bugs in the room. To top off this stay I woke up Sunday morning to find my personal toothpaste covered in ants! The results of a discount of any kind did not change. I will never stay at this branch of hotels again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Just Bad!.."
Rooms are small, the floor had a big dip in it next to the AC where it broke the dresser. AC didn't cool the room.
3 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Not half bad."
Bed was clean and comfortable. Air conditioner was breaking or something, it wasn't up to the job - best it could do was make the room 'cool', not cold like the rest of the hotel. Housekeeping took our leftover shampoos but did not replace them; i had to go ask at the desk for more. The free breakfast was pretty tasty and hot. the wifi was unreliable and slow, but I expected that much from a hotel.
7 night family trip May 4, 2015
Adam
"good for the price"
one of the clerk is very friendly and professional, however, their internet is very slow and we had to wait for half an hour to speak with a front desk clerk.
Other trip May 12, 2015