All hotels in Garden Grove, California, United States of America
12015 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA, 92840, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Elevators were very slow, strang room set up. The kids loved the big pool and the Starbucks in the hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Sara
"Great room, location and price!"
Great room. We booked a suite. 3 things you should know: 1. Suites have a glass door with lace curtains - you can see right through them so there is no privacy. 2. They charge for parking (this isn't obvious- at least it wasn't to us. 3. They charge for Wifi if you are not a Marriott Rewards Member and you don't book with them directly. It isn't a lot but it all adds up and you need to factor it in.
5 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Deanna
"Pricey suite hotel"
No continental breakfast, paid parking, and charge for wifi access made this hotel expensive for what we got. The sofa bed was so uncomfortable, our teenager couldn't sleep in it. But Starbucks in the lobby was a plus.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Disneyland trip"
My family and I stayed at this hotel a week ago for three nights and it was simply amazing! The staff was great and let us check in early. The room was very clean and the environment was very peaceful. It is a very family oriented hotel and at no time did we feel uncomfortable.They also have a pool and it was excellent for our stay. My brother was slightly obsessed with it. They have a shuttle, which you do have to pay for, but if you are not willing to pay, it is walking distance to Disneyland. There are restaurants around the hotel. If you decide to stay here make sure to make a visit to Coco's Bakery. It was great. :)
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Maria
"Family vacation"
Hotel close by Disneyland. Nice areas, close to many delicious restaurants. Parking was bad after 7pm. Had to park off property. The room is spacious but has a really bad odor. There's no place to put anything in the restroom. An ok stay.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Fun Time"
Good time
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Greg
nice suite, will stay again! hope there's a handheld shower for small children.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
JENNIFER
Very clean and comfortable. Staff very helpful and friendly. Nice that they sell Disney tickets in lobby and have a very inexpensive shuttle service, that you can use all day! Great family hotel. Lots of restaurant choices close by.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Sheryl
"Overly Impressed"
My son and I came for a week of the beach and Disneyland. Because the hotel was on a discount price, I assumed something was wrong with it, but we were willing to endure a lower level hotel for the price. I was shocked when everything was top notch. It made our week vacation perfect!
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Adam
"I would stay there again"
I was disappointed that I booked a double bed room, and they only had King bed, and all roll away beds not available. They did upgrade me to executive suite, which was nice.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Louisa
Very good
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Janeth
"Overall, it was an okay."
This place was really busy. The front desk rep. was so busy where she did not activated my room keys. I have to come all the way down from 10th floor to the front desk to reactivated the room key. The furniture in the room looked wear and tear condition.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Mindy
Family trip to Disney. Room was good. Kind of loud. Elevator had issues on check out day and had to wait for 20 min for elevator. Otherwise nice.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
I was very disappointed with the state of the room. There were a lot of nicks on the walls that were badly patched up. It really gave the room a dingy look and feel. I definitely made a mental not to not stay here again. The staff was great though.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"stay for Disney Celebration"
The hotel is excellent, friendly service. The parking is a bit tight, but when we were unable to park in the lot, the staff comped the valet rate for the night. Definitely will go there again!
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Awesome Hotel View!"
We are really enjoyed our stay at Anaheim Marriots Suites Hotel. We are stay at the 10th floorsof the hotel, and the view was so awesome. The room was clean and very comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2015
I took my wife for her birthday to a concert and stayed here. It was very nice. The room was clean and spacious, but had no view. The hotel is very well kept.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"pleasant surprise"
we decided to stay in Anaheim last minute following a concert and were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. the suites were very large and comfortable, staff was prompt and courteous and there is a starbucks in the lobby. very convenient. did not explore the neighborhood so I can't say how conveniently located it is, but definitely worth looking at.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
patricia
Fantastic
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Too busy going to Disney to enjoy the hotel"
We were there one night then went to a time share the rest of the week and stayed there one last night. We were so busy I did t have a chance to use the pool or any amenities
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
lisa a
"Always great"
Stayed here before and will stay here again anytime I'm in the Orange County area.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Julio
Great hotel, we have stayed here multiple times. Within walking distance of Target and several restaurants. Only complaint would be that the beds are a little hard, but that's just grasping at straws to try and find a fault. Great stay with no issues, July 15-19.
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Excellent choice for Disneyland hotel. Seperate room for adults and kids was outstanding
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Everything is great, the only thing i did not like is that they charge for everthing,like wifi and parking.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
kenneth
"Excellent stay"
This place is very nice and we will be staying here once we plan our next Disneyland trip
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Disneyland trip"
Had a great time! I had no issues with the hotel at all. They made my trip smooth, easy & relaxing!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Angelica
The room was really nice, love having 2 tvs. I will go back.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Silvia
"Disney Trip 2015"
The location was perfect for our Disney Trip the Service was very friendly and Helpful the Rooms were clean and organized. My only concern is they had 4 elevators and only 1 worked it was frustrating with the hotel being fully booked and people trying to go up and down from there rooms!!
5 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Jesus
"Awesome"
Enjoyed our stay . The only thing that bothered me was when the elevator had some problems . It was slow . Having Starbucks was a plus .
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Candyce
Was great !!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
irene
"Nice and straight forward ..."
Very uneventful which is exactly what I had hoped for ...
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Christian
"Perfect for the price"
We had a 1 bedroom suite, which included 2 double beds and small living room with pull out couch. The room was spacious and very clean. The area is nice, surrounded by hotels and restaurants which was very convenient. Parking is $12 per night per car.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Christine
Family trip.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
ricardo
"First and last time staying here"
Room was nice in size. Cleanliness didn't seem to be a priority there. Dressers and TV stands were very dusty, random dark spots on the carpet, scuff marks on the walls. The shower head needed some maintenance as the water was barely coming out. I had to call the front desk to get it replaced which took a day for them to get it done. We stayed for three nights. We used their complimentary coffee on our first morning there and it was never refilled after that. Overall our stay there was somewhat of a disappointment.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
The only thing that was bad was the price for the shuttles to get to Disneyland.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Alex
"Love it here!"
We stayed during a very busy time of year. The room we were book into had an air conditioner on the fritz. However....the staff was immediate in trying to resolve the problem. Upon returning from Disneyland we found that the room was still extremely hot. Again, the service tech came to fix the problem, but to no resolve. Day three proved that the Third time is a charm. The tech was able to fix the problem and even brought cold waters to our room for us to help cool us down. Roberto the manager was wonderful and I explained to him that his staff had done all within their power to help us even though it took a few techs to get the problem fixed. I love this hotel and we have stayed many times while attending basketball tournaments and family trips to Disneyland. They have a fabulous staff and this was the first time we experienced anything other than perfection. But we learned that if you have an issue, they are deligent about getting a positive resolve. We will stay again and again. I would recommend staying here to anyone that enjoys having a Starbucks and restaurant in the lobby. Makes it handy to grab your coffee quickly in the morning. Thanks Marriott, see you soon!
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
christine
"Great Great Great.."
Great room service, comfortable place to stay.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ritchie
"Happy!"
We found our new disney hotel! It was clean comfortable and all of the staff spoiled us! Disneyland was so packed that it was unsafe so to be honest, we had more fun and great memories than we did at the park! My boys even got to meet the head chef and go into the kitchen to make their own pizza for dinner! Thanks Marriott staff! See you again soon!
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Christine
"Nice hotel, uninviting pool area"
Service and staff were very good Lobby smelt like body odor for the 3 days we were there The pool was uninviting and the pool towels looked like rags, I wouldn't even use them to wash my care From the pool one could smell cigarette smoke and trash it was disgusting, we ended up going to another hotel and used their pool. There were no pool towels in the morning either
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great vacation !"
Totally enjoyed my stay from the moment we checked in until we checked out. Awesome staff. My only issue was with the parking. If an event was going on, you may have to cruise the lot waiting on a parking spot . Didn't valet ($17. 00) per nite.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"boo to sofa beds"
we stayed in a king room with a sofa fold out bed, the king size bed was great but the sofa bed was not!
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Friendly and helpful staff. Hotel room was clean and comfortable. It was nice to come back to hotel room and relax and get a peaceful night's rest after (several) long days at Disneyland. The only negative....no Wifi.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"LA trip with the kids"
Stayed here for 1night. Room was bigger than I expected. Good price for being close to disney land.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Family Theme Park Adventure"
Good hotel for family visit to Disneyland and California Adventure. Hotel floors were quiet and staff was friendly and helpful. Only complaint was the pillows were not very comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Liked the extra room in the junior suite"
Stayed here for Disneyland visit. The junior suite room was great! I liked the extra room. There was a weird plumbing sound in the bathroom and we had to close the drain to stop the noise. Also the room below us had a leak in the ceiling and the maintenance person had to come in our room while we watched TV to fix the air conditioning which caused the leak in the unit below us but it wasn't a problem as he was very polite and professional.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay."
Great location and spaciousness.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Wont stay again"
Problems with air conditioner, lemons in coffee pot water part, asked for new coffee Pot never got it, iron broke got water all over clothes.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
lloyd
"My go to hotel."
Went for a little staycation at Disneyland. Close to the park, clean rooms, and a great price for a suite.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Marc
"Amazing hotel but some errors"
This was a very wonderful hotel to stay at. It was very close to a lot of restaurants and little convenient store such as Walgreens And target. At night it gets a little noisy even if you are on the way on the top level. I Don't know where the noise comes from but I'm assuming it's right by the street . I also had trouble with the ATM machine because it would not give me the amount of money I wanted to take out even though I had more than one I requested. Manager was very nice trying to help out but we never got anywhere and I never received my money but I guess it never came out like he said. Besides that the shuttle that goes to Disneyland was very convenient and it was very cheap for two people.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015