All hotels in Garden Grove, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12015 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA, 92840, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

The only thing that was bad was the price for the shuttles to get to Disneyland.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Alex
"Love it here!"
We stayed during a very busy time of year. The room we were book into had an air conditioner on the fritz. However....the staff was immediate in trying to resolve the problem. Upon returning from Disneyland we found that the room was still extremely hot. Again, the service tech came to fix the problem, but to no resolve. Day three proved that the Third time is a charm. The tech was able to fix the problem and even brought cold waters to our room for us to help cool us down. Roberto the manager was wonderful and I explained to him that his staff had done all within their power to help us even though it took a few techs to get the problem fixed. I love this hotel and we have stayed many times while attending basketball tournaments and family trips to Disneyland. They have a fabulous staff and this was the first time we experienced anything other than perfection. But we learned that if you have an issue, they are deligent about getting a positive resolve. We will stay again and again. I would recommend staying here to anyone that enjoys having a Starbucks and restaurant in the lobby. Makes it handy to grab your coffee quickly in the morning. Thanks Marriott, see you soon!
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
christine
"Great Great Great.."
Great room service, comfortable place to stay.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Ritchie
"Happy!"
We found our new disney hotel! It was clean comfortable and all of the staff spoiled us! Disneyland was so packed that it was unsafe so to be honest, we had more fun and great memories than we did at the park! My boys even got to meet the head chef and go into the kitchen to make their own pizza for dinner! Thanks Marriott staff! See you again soon!
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Christine
"Nice hotel, uninviting pool area"
Service and staff were very good Lobby smelt like body odor for the 3 days we were there The pool was uninviting and the pool towels looked like rags, I wouldn't even use them to wash my care From the pool one could smell cigarette smoke and trash it was disgusting, we ended up going to another hotel and used their pool. There were no pool towels in the morning either
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great vacation !"
Totally enjoyed my stay from the moment we checked in until we checked out. Awesome staff. My only issue was with the parking. If an event was going on, you may have to cruise the lot waiting on a parking spot . Didn't valet ($17. 00) per nite.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"boo to sofa beds"
we stayed in a king room with a sofa fold out bed, the king size bed was great but the sofa bed was not!
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Friendly and helpful staff. Hotel room was clean and comfortable. It was nice to come back to hotel room and relax and get a peaceful night's rest after (several) long days at Disneyland. The only negative....no Wifi.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"LA trip with the kids"
Stayed here for 1night. Room was bigger than I expected. Good price for being close to disney land.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Family Theme Park Adventure"
Good hotel for family visit to Disneyland and California Adventure. Hotel floors were quiet and staff was friendly and helpful. Only complaint was the pillows were not very comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Liked the extra room in the junior suite"
Stayed here for Disneyland visit. The junior suite room was great! I liked the extra room. There was a weird plumbing sound in the bathroom and we had to close the drain to stop the noise. Also the room below us had a leak in the ceiling and the maintenance person had to come in our room while we watched TV to fix the air conditioning which caused the leak in the unit below us but it wasn't a problem as he was very polite and professional.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay."
Great location and spaciousness.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Wont stay again"
Problems with air conditioner, lemons in coffee pot water part, asked for new coffee Pot never got it, iron broke got water all over clothes.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
lloyd
"My go to hotel."
Went for a little staycation at Disneyland. Close to the park, clean rooms, and a great price for a suite.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Marc
"Amazing hotel but some errors"
This was a very wonderful hotel to stay at. It was very close to a lot of restaurants and little convenient store such as Walgreens And target. At night it gets a little noisy even if you are on the way on the top level. I Don't know where the noise comes from but I'm assuming it's right by the street . I also had trouble with the ATM machine because it would not give me the amount of money I wanted to take out even though I had more than one I requested. Manager was very nice trying to help out but we never got anywhere and I never received my money but I guess it never came out like he said. Besides that the shuttle that goes to Disneyland was very convenient and it was very cheap for two people.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Excellent
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
diego
"Good mid-level hotel"
Large suite with 2 beds - plenty of room. Pullout sofa sleeper mattress pad was uncomfortable. Room was clean, but did not stand out with decor. Hotel location was good. Free wifi and parking to marriott rewards members. Did not use room service.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Disneyland getaway"
Very nice and shuttle to Disneyland made getting to and from park easy.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"I felt short sheeted!"
The sheets were too small for the bed. The room was spacious and clean but if you can't sleep, what good is a pretty room?
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Family vacation"
It was very comterfule I will stay there again on my next trip
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
alex
"Perfect for a Disney vacation"
We stayed here as a family for a Disney trip. Our stay was excellent. The location really is fantastic for a visit to Disney.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Justin
"Disneyland Parking costs"
Visited Disneyland. Payed for parking at the hotel and Disneyland. $29 for parking our car but the room was a better value.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Nice clean hotel. Needs to remove $12 parking fee"
The condition of the hotel was nice and the stay was wonderful. The only complaint that I have is that they charge $12 for parking. This is not San Francisco or downtown Los Angeles area where space is limited that you have to charge your customers parking. You can actually save $12 by parking on streets. There are plenty of residential areas all around this property.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Khoa
"Family Trip"
Everything was great, the only thing that I disliked was when we arrived the room had a musty smell.. Other then that we enjoyed our room, the restaurants near by where great.. I would definitely go back..
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Tony
"Nice room better if it had microwave and safetybox"
It was a good stay. The only downfall was the rooms did not have a microwave and it did not have a safety deposit box.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Anaheim Marriott Suites"
Overall, an extremely nice hotel and visit. The staff members were courteous and very helpful. The room was nice and spacious. Was disappointed with housekeeping. We had to track them down to find a vacuum for a small area where chips were spilled, after they had visited our room to clean. Had to vacuum ourselves; all they did was make the beds. They also gave us one washcloth for the 6 people in our room to share.
4 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Excellent hotel."
Quick trip to Disneyland to watch our daughter in law run in a half marathon. We couldn't get the same hotel they were in and ended up here. Good luck, because this is a great property with excellent service.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
JohnH
"satisfied customer"
fantastic stay and will definitely continue to return
2 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Debbie
"Would stay again"
Awesome hotel! Daughter loved the suite. Starbucks inside of hotel is plus! Restaurants in walking distance is a must because of parking. The beds were a little hard but I was so tired I overlooked it.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Victoria
It was a 1 night stay, but hotel was great! Bed was super comfortable. Definitely will be staying there again!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Karina
"Cherry on top"
Very last minute family trip to Disneyland in height of Spring Break madness. We got in town late and got the exact room we had paid for online (no last minute switch-a rue we've received from other comparable hotel's when arriving late at night or obtaining online). The staff was warm and welcoming, room was clean and spacious... and we got a fantastic deal! All in all, my husband and I were very impressed...even the kids (pre-teen and teen) we super impressed. This was my and our son's first trip to Disneyland and the hotel was the cherry on top!
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Very comfortable place. Friendly staff, clean, roomy. No complaints from me. If you are looking for a hotel in this area I would definitely recommend.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Dustin
"Anaheim Marriott Suites"
Great hotel, great location. The lady at the front desk, Jacklyn?, I believe, was fantastic. Very informative and outgoing. Great room, and fantastic view.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Anonymous Guest"
It was not a very relaxing experience...because the room where we stayed was next to an elevator, and we can hear the up and down hissing noise of it during the night...the complimentary breakfast they served was the same kind of food we ate the next day...same menu for all the days... Definitely not a recommended hotel to stay next time...
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"overall nice stay"
Good, but would have preferred free parking and Internet service. Paid to self park but couldn't find a place to park much of the time.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great trip"
What a beautiful and clkean hotel, nice location!!!
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"great stay"
great stay!
2 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Dian
"Great hotel great rate"
Great location. Adjacent parking lot has 3 major restaurant chains. Very close to Convention Center and Disneyland. Starbucks in lobby.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Real nice place."
Everything was great.-nice view, very clean. Things to know before you go: Wifi is $4 a day Parking is $12 a day Breakfast is not free. But there is plenty of restaurants nearby if you drive and the Target is across the street.
4 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
"Awesome time'"
My family and I had a great time I'm this hotel. Walking distance to Disney land and pretty much to everything!
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Fernando
"Clean and cozy. Definitely will return here."
My family and I stayed here a few nights, a short drive to Disneyland. Shopping and restaurants is just a walk away. Room was clean and cozy.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Eugene
"Overall nice hotel"
Starbucks cafe, valet service, comp infused fruit water. Very nice hotel. The mattress needs to be changed. A bit on the lumpy side.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Kristina
"Great hotel!"
It was wonderful! I was really impressed on how wonderful the weekend felt their! The room was spectacular and very comfortable! The clerks and front desk people were real friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Great stay as always! Love this hotel! Good service at the front desk and the rooms are always really nice and the beds are comfortable.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"nice place to relax"
the service was great and the room was clean the pool was extremely warm and that was nice because the weather was chilly I would definitely stay there again
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great for Disneyland, get the suite for family"
Loved it! Very comfortable beds and bedding, clean rooms, close to Disneyland.. I coulde not have enjoyed this more except 24 hour room service. Starbucks in Hotel. Shuttle to Disneyland. I chose a one bedroom suite as we had 3 adults and 3 children
4 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Catherine
"Awesome"
I had a fantastic stay very comfortable and awesome
5 night trip Apr 15, 2015
antero
"Room nice. Extra Fees not."
Room is nice enough. Beds are comfy. Walls are thin. There are no towel racks in the bathroom except in the shower, which is weird. It's nice to have a fridge and a coffee maker but there's no wifi unless you pay $4 a day. Parking is $12 a day. And then, they charge for the Disney shuttle. All the extra fees are ridiculous. Staff is pleasant.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Big room"
Went here for Star Wars celebration. Excellent room and worth the price. The price was up there and the room was almost too big.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"awesome stay"
This hotel was wonderful, great service and clean rooms. Comfy beds. I honestly loved staying here
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015