All hotels in Castle Rock, Colorado, United States of America
4830 Castleton Way, Castle Rock, CO, 80104, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Adoption Training"
It was a very nice stay. Comfortable and clean rooms. Very nice breakfast. Only down side was you could very easily here people in room next door and on floor above.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
They had brown bag continental breakfasts to go if you couldn't stay for breakfast! One of the most thoughtful touches I have ever come across!
2 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Great place for a great price"
Our family stayed here recently and really enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and breakfast. Beds were very comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Good location, close to Fairgrounds, Events Center"
Efficient, friendly staff, clean room, comfortable beds and an excellent breakfast made for a very pleasant stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Indoor heated pool."
We had a fantastic time staying at the hotel, close to everything including the Outlet Mall. However, we are totally disappointed when we can't use the pool 3-9 pm due to several coaches are using the pool area to teach little kids 2-7 years old how to swim, the pool area was pact with kids and parents and there is no way for paying hotel guest to use the pool until the classes are done.. I've traveled extensively in my lifetime , but never seen a hotel lease out their pool area to the public and don't care about the paying hotel guest.
2 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Maddie
"Ed & Margie - visiting grand kids"
The hotel was great. Clean, friendly and priced right. Our grandson loved the pool.
6 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Ed
"Quiet and Clean"
Beds were comfortable , and the hotel was quiet and clean. Breakfast was ok at best , but the stay was great. I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2013
My stay was very nice. But I was "accidentally" overcharged $123.00 and still waiting for them to put my money back into my account!! All they could offer me as an explanation was that they "accidentally charged my room instead of the correct room and that it would take 2 business days to replace the money". Still waiting.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2013
The reception staff needs some work on professionalism. Basic manners were lacking. The room was clean and comfortable but the sticky notes on the bed that stated the bedding was clean were tacky.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"terrible staff"
4th time we have stayed there in the past 8 weeks. Terrible staff, unfriendly and inattentive, bad attitude.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to my intended area of visit"
Nice , clean hotel. Liked it and will go again , But it is far from Denver and the airport
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
ray
I do think they could make the motel a little easier to get too. To many business around. But our stay was nice.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay."
The room rate was very competitive. Room was very clean. Hot tub and pool was very relaxing and enjoyable. Breakfast included eggs, meat, and potatoes along with the usual breakfast items. We stayed four nights, and our room was cleaned, fresh towels and wash clothes in the bathroom, and bed made every day. Very enjoyable stay.
4 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
Bert
"Not so "Pet Friendly""
Seriously. Never. Again. The front desk infuriated me so badly I will NEVER stay at a Hampton Inn again. The hotel manager never returned my phone message.... I also witnessed other guests scolded "you can't bring your dog thru the lobby" Just a bad experience. Terrible. They made my weekend quite a trip. I stormed out and stayed at a different hotel up the street, an actual "pet friendly" hotel.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
SRH
"WARNING - NOT "PET FRIENDLY""
Booked this hotel b/c supposedly "pet friendly" along with 4 addtl rooms for my family. We arrived to find out they wanted us to head to the police station (after our 16 hour drive from Chicago mind you, at 11:30pm) for them to confirm our dogs were not a "pit bull breed" b/c there is a breed restriction list apparently "SURPRISE" and the best part is we have English Bulldogs....which is NOT a pit bull breed (duh) The girl at the front desk -not so bright. The manager never returned my phone call --I was disguisted and we stayed elsewhere (Homewood Suites, they were great and VERY pet friendly) Additionally they called another family members room at 10:30 to ask if there were dogs in her room?!?!?!? WILL NEVER STAY AT A HAMPTON--- terrible experience. VERY DISSATISFIED.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Shelby
Worse experience for some kids that were in the hotel they didn't stop to make noise till 2:30 am But that kind of oof things are out of control of the hotel it depends of the parents of guardians
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Good Value"
Nice room. Fairly good breakfast. Great value. Staff a little disinterested. Only reason I marked would not recommend is because I rarely make suggestions to friends or family regarding hotels.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Convenient, well priced, good service."
Service was good. Location was right. Room was comfortable. All this during a very busy time (lots of people stranded due to floods). Our King suite had lots of space, and they accomodated for our dog and gave us a crib for the baby. We were very happy.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Nate
"good clean stay, good location"
All in all, the one night we stayed was good and I would stay again. But as is normally the case, there are some things that could improve.... First and probably most notable was the front desk staff were eating their meals at the counter. They were polite but I was surprised at the lack of professionalism. Next the hallways on the 4th floor had a strong smell of chlorine due to the swimming pool I presume. Not sure how they could improve that. Lastly, the breakfast at some of these hotels are getting harder to recognize as real food. The eggs were weird yellow balls and the sausage patties looked and tasted strange. That's it on the negatives. The rest was at or above the quality rating for this hotel...and the price made it a good deal.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013
"Just perfect !"
Very nice very clean motel kids loved the cookies and the nice breakfast. beds were very comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
The whirlpool wasn't working. The outlets in the bathroom didn't work so no hair dryer. The wallpaper was peeling in the room and bathroom. Love the beds.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Good price"
Stay in castle rock to see grand kids. Nice hotel. But ask for a higher room. There were kids running the hall all hours of the night. Like little elephants!!! Breakfast always my favorite. But this time I heard the day manager ask the girl doing breakfast"where is the breakfast sausage ". She told her she was told not to serve it because they were short. Then don't advertise breakfast.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
kaykay
Breakfast was amazing, beds were really comfortable and clean. Great stay for the whole family and we all enjoyed the pool. Highly recommend and I even considered staying another night just b/c we liked it so much!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
v
The room was clean and comfortable. There were some wallpaper peeling issues and the carpet was wet in front of the air conditioner, which we reported but never saw it resolved.
6 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
A Hurst
Have stayed at another hotel in the area in the past. Will stay At Hampton in the future.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
my overall stay was a 10 out of 10
4 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"close to town and shopping and family"
The most comfortable beds ever and rooms were immaculate. Staff was very hospitable and efficient. Staying at the Hampton Inn Castle Rock was a restful and pleasant experience.
3 night trip Jun 8, 2013
The hotel was nice. There was a lot of construction going on, however, they are improving the hotel nicely.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Good location."
It was an excellent location for me. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. I would recommend highly.
5 night trip May 21, 2013
J. Scallen
Very clean, staff was super friendly and helpful. Interstate noise was minor negative but overall I would have no qualms about staying here again.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2013
Ron
"We will stay there again"
Perfect fit for our family....2 queen beds (not just double), late and early pool hours, free breakfast with lots of choices, free Internet! Just down the street from the outlet malls.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
Sheri
Great place.. Comfortable beds, clean hotel, easy access off interstate, nice staff - especially the breakfast staff, hot & cold items, cookies and coffee avail anytime.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Marcia A
"Visit to branch office in Castle Rock"
This hotel is ideally across the street from our Castle Rock office and is a very satisfactory place to stay for business. Thank you. I would not expect more for the price. This is a great value.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2013
we were just there overnight but that hotel was very very nice; comfortable beds, decent breakfast and helpful staff. The sign on the elevators telling guests that all of the bedding is cleaned daily is brilliant and refreshing.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2012
"First rate hotel for anyone."
One of the best hotels we've experienced. Clean, friendly staff. Comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Nov 4, 2012
Stayed for work it is dated but nice
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
Gina
"Great hotel for everyone!"
Great location in the greater Denver, CO area. It is located across the street from the Outlet Mall in Castle Rock, CO. Great for everyone and easy reach of everything in and around Denver.
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Laura & family

"Right next to the Castle Rock Outlet Mall"
This hotel is right next to the interstate but despite having a window facing, was very quiet. Room was clean and comfortable and the staff were excellent. Highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great end to a tour of Colorado"
Having driven direct from Durango that day we were very tired and required a simple uncomplicated check-in. A very warm welcome....and warm cookies were received from the gentleman behind the desk at check-in and that continued with the lady buzzing around the breakfast area, to the two chirpy girls behind the desk at checkout. The room was comfy, the breakfast area relaxing and the breakfast good.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Martin

"I recommended!"
Great service! And really good breakfast!
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"HOTEL PARFAIT POUR FAIRE L'OUTLET DE CASTLE ROCK"
Hôtel choisi pour sa proximité à côté des magasins outlet excellent rapport qualité prix
Other trip Oct 30, 2014