All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5001 Calypso Cay Way, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Home away from home"
My family and I visited the Disney theme parks. We enjoyed the quiet neighborhood after the long days at the parks. The pool was clean and quality of service was on point.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"spring break"
Will be going back
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"My orlando trip"
The place was awesome. But the people above us jumped up n down until 4 in morning. I cried i was do exausted . We call security last night . But it only made it Worse.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Tina
"Great room - bad elevator service!"
The hotel room was very nice and clean. My only complaint was that the elevator wasn't working 2 different times and we had to walk down 4 flights of stairs with all our luggage and a baby with a stroller.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Lori
"Not family friendly rooms"
Rooms are not family sized at all. For the price, there should have been better accommodations for a family, especially when they add additional charges per person. You pay for breakfast, yet if you are not up at 6am ... You miss out. I don't think this should be a charge you pay for upfront, but rather when you go down to eat. We were supposed to stay 2 nights, no room to even set up a pack n play for the baby ... We left the next morning and while everything was booked up most places, found a room at half the cost and almost double the size elsewhere. This place is nice, but the rooms are sized for adults only, not anyone with children.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Awesome"
Love it ...
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Sierra
"good for families"
We went for our son's birthday two day weekday during spring break, it was relaxing. It was a hotel with entertaining amenities. Had three pools to pick from. Two with slides, one without for the grown ups. All gated for the little ones. And a splash zone for the kids to run and play with, my two year old loved it! They had mini golf, but we never got around to playing since the kids played in the pool all day. But I noticed the mini golf area needed some work done. The green golf rug had come up around the edges of the golf coarse. The hotels furnishings needed remodeling due to the wear and tear of the years. They had a small basketball court good enough to play in, and beach volley ball area and a small playground for the little ones.they also served breakfast every morning , which included eggs, muffins ,oatmeal , cereal, toast, make your own waffles, and juices, and coffee. ...i did not see any meats (bacon, ham, or sausage), those were missing in the breakfast. Overall, it was not too bad. It had all our must haves for the right price. I would recommend it, and we would come again.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Very roomy and fun mini vacation"
We had a wonderful time!
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Shannon
"BAD SERVICE AND BEDS!!!!"
I've never slept on a bed that was so uncomfortable IN MY LIFE!!! THE ROOM SERVICE WERE BAD!!! Only good thing about this place is the pool and the location.... THE PRICE IS WHAT IT IS FOR A REASON!! NEVER STAY HERE!!!
4 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
eric
The pool area needed some maintenance work. The check in/out process is broken. Otherwise we had a great stay.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
devon
The hotel and room were clean. Breakfast was good, eggs, potatoes, waffles and other foods. It was cold so we did not use the pool but it looked nice with a water slide. I had no problems with check in or out. I stayed for two nights. Will stay again
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Overall satisfied"
Everything was great with the exception of not having any soap in our hotel room upon arrival and towels.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Minerva
"Great place to stay!"
This was the first time staying here at this hotel. I had no expectations. I was very happy with the staff. Everyone was so nice and friendly. We had a great time while we stayed there. It was cold so we didn't use the pool but we did sit by it at the little tiki bar and it was very clean all the chairs were neatly placed. Just all around a great stay!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
J
"overall positive and would stay again"
just stayed one night but I was pleasantly surprised how clean and the sheer size of the room was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Jeffrey
"nice!!"
It was great! Stayed in the 2br villa..BEAUTIFUL...no jetted tho the only thing i didnt like is you have to pay for breakfast if your in the villas (which makes no sense)
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Latrecia
"Good choice for families"
Unfortunately it was cold and raining, so we did not get to enjoy the outdoor resort area. The rooms are clean. The staff was fine. The family suite with a king bed and 2 twin beds is adorable!!! The beds and pillows are not very comfortable, but it is clean, and that's the most important thing!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"best hotel in kissiemmee"
it was perfect.we will be back VERY soon.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
jimmy
"awesome"
Great place to spend with the family
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
joel
"Our grandchildren vacation!"
Our stay was wonderful the front desk attendant was very professional and kind the hotel is very well maintained my grandchildren loved the pirate room the only thing I thought needed changing is the carpet. It was runned down and stained but other than that its a very nice place. We will gladly go back!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
miguel
"Pleasantly surprised"
We really enjoyed our stay in the two bedroom villa,our only complaints would be very low water pressure and sugar ants all over the kitchen. We will definetly be back!
4 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Kathryn
"No early check-in"
The front desk was not helpful this trip. Arrived early (around noon)after cruising and was sea sick. Asked if it was possible to check in early. Told to return at 3:00. When I returned at 3:00, told to return at 4:00. We stayed there last year and was treated much better.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Donald
"A little annoying"
When I first arrived the room keys didn't work. Than when I tried it after they fix the keys I found out that my room was occupied. My room was fixed after the third time. I wish it didn't take it 3 times though. The king suite was okay but some genius decided to put the tv on the top of the tv stand and not inside it so I couldn't watch tv in the living room unless I wanted to hurt my neck by looking up.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
"Easy access to the parks"
Loved the size of our king room...more like a suite. Room was clean as well as the bathroom. The housekeeper made our bed and arranged my daughters stuffed animals. She loved coming in to see that. Check in was slow and not that welcoming! Told we had to wear this green band the whole time we were there. We did not though. Called front desk for help for a clogged toilet. Never came. We downstairs and said toilet clogged to front desk. We need a plunger and maintenance. Front desk looked clueless. Apparently it got fixed while we were out at the Park. We ate the breakfast buffet one morning..it was just okay. We ate out the other times for breakfast. Because we spent most of our time away at the Disney Parks most of the day, I know very little else about the hotel.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Horrible customer service!"
We booked a kids suite through expedia, when we arrived we waited in line for over 20 minutes. After 10 pm, with 2 small sleeping children. Then after I had already paid I had noticed that the room information was incorrect. She never proceeded to tell us that they had overbooked and that we weren't getting the room we had booked. That we were paying for a king room with pull-out couch. But they were actually going to put us in a double queen room. Once I noticed this and brought it to their attention, they then wouldn't let us speak to a manager to try to get some kind of compensation for their mistake! There were several other upset patrons as well. We will never recommend them, nor will we stay there ever. Customer service goes a long way and they don't have it!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Angry Mama Bear
"Prison"
My check in was at 3 they wouldnt let me check in til 4. They gave me wrong room twice, so didn't check in til five thirty. Hotel treats you like a prisoner. Wear a green ban the whole stay, check your name and room count for breakfast. Got to ask desk for towels for pool as if asking permission. When leaving, i said its that it, response was yep. No thank you, we appreciate your business. Nothing. Very rude, snotty staff
"T"
Very nice resort
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay!"
Met my step-son & his wife and stayed two nights. Very nice and convient to ESPN Wide Word of Sports. Played mini golf too - nice!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Dorothy
"Worst check-in experience"
Place was nice but it was worst check in experience ever, took 30 minutes n we were the only customers, we had all ready prepaid so what should take so long? They needed a printed copy of our booking even though I showed it to them on my smartphone, who has that with them or can get it at midnigh?
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
james
"good hotel for price"
It was good for the price and close to the theme parks!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"very nice hotel. Poor breakfast"
Just to spent some prime time with my husband.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Janet
"excellent location, service and hospitality"
this is the third time we have stayed in this hotel for one of our high school sporting events and every time we were there it was an excellent experience.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Quick Disney trip"
The only issue was some confusion at breakfast. Even though we had wristbands which were required for breakfast, we need to verify against a listing. The woman working could not locate us at first - turns out our room number was incorrect. Upon checking out - we discovered they had us registered in a different room number - which was odd since our keys opened the room we were actually sleeping in.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Regina
"Excellent stay"
Loved it . Booked again for next vacation. Staff was nice . Room was clean .
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"loved it !"
Great stay . Would recommend anyone to stay there. Already booked this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Better than expected!"
Love Love our hotel stay at The Inn at Calypso. A friend referred it to our. Easy check-in and out. Great continental breakfast for on the run.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Good Value and Location to Disney World"
Clean Hotel, good location to Disney
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Convenient location, attractive and very pleasant"
Easy and very enjoyable, would stay here again without question!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
ellenon
"Good location, fun pool and waterslides for kids"
The check in was very slow and the staff was really not very johnny on the spot. I really don't think I'm a very picky guy but I thought the room was dirty. The bedspread was obviously quite old and had stains and such on it. It was very dirty underneath and behind everything like beds, nightstands, etc. The bathroom fan didn't work and the remote for the kids room was missing. They brought us a remote and made that work and had to be called back a second time to make the fan work. It was so filthy it could barely spin. The second time the guy came to work he got it clean enough so it kind of worked, but in Florida with all the humidity, it wasn't nearly sufficient. They don't do very good upkeep. We have several rental houses and definitely take care of things better. The pool, hot tub and waterslide were very nice and our 7 year old had a great time out there every night. The waterslides are geared toward his age or so and older kids (12 and up) probably wouldn't have that much fun. The location was great and close to a lot of activities and places to eat. Speaking of places to eat, drive 5 minutes to the waffle house because the breakfast at the hotel is not good. I know it's free, but when you're on vacation, you shouldn't have to eat the stuff they have. The only things edible were the waffles that you can make yourself or toast.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Not what we expected"
We didn't enjoy our stay here. Bathroom jacuzzi had black stuff coming out. Washing machine leaked. No cleaning service for villas and no broom or vacuume to clean up. Poolside food was terrible. Front desk made us wait an hour when we lost our key card.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"DISGUSTING HOTEL"
This hotel was disgusting! Woke up in the middle of the night to my mom screaming because a Roach the size of my had was crawling on her. Had to kill 2 spiders, the bed broke, the refrigerator leaked all over the floor, the dryer wasn't working and there was no hot water. When I went to complain there was a line with 6 people waiting for the manager with all the same complaints even in the non villa rooms there were bugs and not hot water according to the other people in the lobby.the manager said all he can do is write a report but cant gaurentee a refund or any compensation for their disgusting room that cost a rediculous am out for a trashy room I would not book this hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Allison
"Awesome place"
Really enjoyed my stay, after I got there and saw how nice it was, I canceled my reservations in Daytona and decided to stay there a couple of extra days. The was great and worked with me for all my requests. I would definately stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Greg
We were upgraded to a two bedroom; however, floor was sticky and ants in the kitchen
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"My dismay at Calypso Cay"
We were very disappointed In the fact that it is not an enclosed resort with a security gate also while in the rooms you can here the toilet in the unit above quite loudly every time someone flushed the toilet, there was only one basketball for the entire resort, the putt-putt golf course was in bad repair overall this resort does not meet the standard.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
victor
"no room service"
The villa was well maintained and just clean. The only thing is that in 2 nights of stay they didnt provided room service neither made our beds.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Martha
"Not a good choice"
Booked this hotel for the Xmas holidays with the family in Disney. The price was right and the photos looked good. Well, the photos are deceiving because the room was a dirty disaster. There was macaroni on the floor even though the cleaning crew was just finishing as we arrived. The walls were dirty, every piece of furniture was banged and broken, a drawer was missing, the light was broken, the carpet was torn in 10 different places - the issues go on and on. The only thing nice about this hotel is the pool.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"ok for tbe money"
Very nice pools outside but not so nice inside
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
daniel
Our 2 bedroom villa was very clean and spacious. Less than 10 minute drive to Disney parks. The pools were beautiful. Would definitely stay there again! Only complaint I would have is that the parking lots are not very well lit at night. But it wasn't a far walk back to the room. Overall, it was a great stay.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excited & Very Disappointed"
Our reservations had been made for 8 mos. When we arrived our stay was upgraded from the hotel to the villas(timeshare rentals) at no charge. This was great! We settled into our room and found several issues...... 1. The bathroom wasn't clean. Dirt, mold, mildew or something on the shower floor. Used the seperate tub for a bath, when draining the left over dirt & ugh was nasty! Trying to get more bed linens for the sleeper sofa & roll away took several hours. This was just the 1st day of our 3 day stay. Next day.... They need to use sheets that fit the bed because they didn't. Breakfast was comp., but a act of congress to get through the person checking us in to bf. They wanted us to pay one day because we weren't in the hotel. Breakfast wasn't good. We ended up going to a local restaurant after the 1st day for bf. Towels were not brought clean & fresh daily. Because of washer/dryer in the room clean towels are the responsibility of each guests. That was a 1st for us anywhere. Don't know if we'll stay there again. The communication lacking between all of staff is very obvious.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Les
You never know exactly what to expect when you book a room yourself online. We stayed in two different hotels this trip that were the same very reasonable price. What a contrast though. The first one was old and smelly. The Inn at Calypso was relatively new, clean, and very comfortable, although, the free full breakfast wasn't as great as we've had elsewhere. We just needed to spend one night here, but wished we'd booked this hotel for our whole trip.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"The stay was not even worth the resort fee they charge"
Room was dirty with mold and stunk. We payed $15 a day for a resort fee and we had no resort amennitys no towels by the pool the water slides where all broke and it took forever to get a elevator because of the staff moving furnature bed was broke entertainment center was broke and we didn't even have blankets for the beds just sheets I have no idea how they can call this a resort and the staff was extremely un nolageable of how to run a hotel
2 night family trip Dec 9, 2014