All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
I was very happy with the room and it's amenities.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2016
Checked in Saturday with no issues stayed for 3 nights. Free breakfast was delicious! Staff was informative! It was quiet and relaxing! Plan on bringing our kids next time we come!
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Danielle
"i like it"
it was nice, the lady on cafeteria is always smiling and the breakfast was good. it need some repair on the elevators floor but all together is a nice hotel
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Very Surprised!!! Great value and stay."
This hotel was perfect for our Disney get away, close to all freeway entrances, food and shopping very close and a surprise continental breakfast! Only down fall was if you didn't arrive at the property during the day there were no pool towels for the pool that was open until midnight. We had a pull out bed with no linens and front desk wasn't helpful with finding us some, we worked it out though, the furniture is older.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
Melisa
"Dirty bathroom and horrible customer service! !"
This hotel is one of the worse I've stayed in. We checked in late Friday and the price changed from what I payed for on hotels.com. I had to wait over an hour until the manager finally came to verify with their reservation department that what I showed them on my phone the confirmation and was the correct price and they still made me wait to verify. This was 1am in the morning. .I asked weeks before for a remodeled room and the rep Jorge said that's what I'm getting, well when I got in the room it looked nothing like a just remodeled room. Maybe the furniture. The appliances were old and outdated and the washing machine full of rust. The base boards mainly in the bathroom was broken in places and rust all over.I looked in the shower because I wanted to take on after a long drive to get to Orlando. The shower was discussing with hair all over!! I called the front desk and the lady who answered didn't apologize and said someone will be there by 7:30am that day. Well, after almost 5 hours of waiting and numerous calls back to the office someone finally came and guess what? The hair was still there after they supposedly cleaned..there was no manager on site on the weekend. I really don't understand that. I left a message with Brandy if she really is a manager to call me. Well, today is Monday evening and still no call back. This is no way to treat customers..I came up to Orlando for my daughter's Saturday wedding and I was almost late because of the shower being dirty.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
lisa
"deceived"
Calypso Cay looked great online! Downside? The scheduled activities at resort were not running because they did not have staff to run them - but we were handed the schedule of activities at check-in. Clean? Not really, the room appeared nice however the carpets have never been cleaned as evidenced by our black feet from walking around the room in 30 minutes. Newly renovated? Ummm, ok? The sofa and chairs were old and very worn. Not exactly newly renovated. The pools did not have enough towels, and the mini golf course was overly worn out. It was basically falling apart.
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
RoamingKayt
"Horrible!!!!"
Rooms and hotel had a terrible musty/moldy smell. Internet worked sporadically. Because of smell I asked to change rooms. In second room there was no tv remote. Channel changer didn't work. Phone didn't work. 2nd room smelled just as bad. No coffee/coffee pot provided. Ice bucket provided but no cups. Found large amount of what appeared to be blood by bed. No apparent attempt to clean it. Staff was aware of numerous problems. Worst hotel I've ever stayed in!!!
Other trip Jan 7, 2016
E
"Look for something else in Orlando"
Terrible stay at this location. The rooms were not very clean, the hot tubs and pools were dirty. They even charged my credit card for items I didn't authorize. I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Poor service and managent."
Over 30 minutes to check in, kept getting sent from one counter to another, getting the runaround. Got to the room and was not cleaned, bed not made, no sheets, no pillow cases, trash in trashcans, food in refrigerator, dirty bathroom. Took over an hour to get housekipping to fix it which caused us to miss a dinner time reservation. All the manager said was "sorry, it was a busy day".
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Abner
It was a complete dump.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
jonathan
Had to call front desk concerning g children running back and fort up stairs over our room
Response by Inn at Calypso Cay
I do apologize for the disruption of your stay. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great hotel close to attractions and resturants"
Great Hotel - very impressed with facilities for price of the room. Great breakfast - walking distance to family resturants for food on an evening - 3 pools, mini golf, play area - all great!
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
"Great family holiday"
Staff was great, beds were really comfortable and breakfast was good. Hotel is a little outdated but stay was great. There is a Walmart across the street for shopping and some hot food.
5 night family trip Mar 5, 2016

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"goede ligging voor parken - wel beetje verouderd"
Elke dag problemen gehad met douche, onderhoudsman heeft elke dag stuk moeten vervangen (wel snelle service). Raam kreeg ik ook niet meer dicht. Zeer goede ligging voor outlets en parken, maar beetje verouderd. Diverse zwembaden.
Family trip Apr 17, 2016
Virginie
BE
"Não vá"
Hotel decadente, as fotos nao condizem com a realidade. a internet é paga, tem que pagar uma taxa de servicos de 18 dolares por dia. Nao volto nunca maks
Family trip Apr 15, 2016
Andrea
BR
"Total lack of management"
We arrived 1 hour after check-in time to find that our room was not ready. There were 5 other couples in the reception area that got the same message. The guy in the front-desk tried to do his best, after a while the manager turned up, and promised everything would be fixed and tried to leave. He was asked to stay until our issues was fixed, but he didn't help, he just went to a room outside our view and stayed there and left everything to the poor guy at the front desk. After some negotiation we got a different room (not an upgrade), and the next day we was asked to move to our booked room (kids suite), which they claimed was ready.... surprise that wasn't true and after an hour they gave up on moving us. The breakfast and service around it was good, but it closes way to early at 9:30AM, which causes the area to be crowded. That said the pools were great for both adults and kids.
5 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
Thomas U.
DK
"Muy bueno"
Un hotel recomendable, muy acogedor y muy buena atención, sobretodo en el desayuno.
8 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Pablo
CL
"servicio de limpieza"
el servicio de limpieza no lo hace bien lo que hace es medio limpiarlo ni te cambian las sabanas cuando llegue a la hab. las sabanas estaban sucia con pintura de labio llame pare que me hicieran cambiar la sabana y me dijieron que el personal venia el dia siguiente y no me cambiaron de hab. por el hotel estaba lleno tuve que esperar el dia siguiente. y con el desayuno es pesimo no tiene variedad dia a dia es el mismo menu
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
roberto
전반적으로 무난했지만 프런트 직원 중 한명이 현금 잔돈을 교환해달라고 하는 요청에 불친절하게 대해서 기분나빴음.
5 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
BYUNG YI
KR
"Immer wieder!"
Wunderschöner Aufenthalt
4 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Martin
CH
"Bon rapport qualité prix"
Avantage de cet hôtel : ses deux piscines superbes avec jaccuzzi et toboggans, tables de picnic et barbecue. L'hôtel en lui même n'a rien d'extraordinaire. C'est un grand bloc, abec de spacieuses chambres. Prenez une suite,le coin enéant est décoré style pirate.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
PAOLA
FR
"Good but don't give them your credit!!"
It was good, but the front desk employee made it worse because I paid the hotel price through Hotels.com and they charged me again $800, and charged me the deposit $120 twice.
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Mohammed
AE
"الفيلات فقط .. Just the Villas"
I would recommend you to stay in the villas. The villas in this hotel so beautiful specially for big families. But if you do not want villas, I would not recommend you because the main building of hotel is not so beautiful such as the villas. آنصح بهذا الفندق فقط في حالة السكن في الفيلات ، لانها جميلة جدا وكبيرة وتحتوي على غرفة وصالة كبيرة مع مكتب وكنب يتحول الى سرير نوم مع مطبخ شبه متكامل وطاولة طعام وغسالة ونشافة للملابس. أما بالنسبة للمبنى الرئيسي للفندق فلا انصح به. العام الماضي سكنت في الفيلات ، وهذة السنة سكنت في المبنى الرئيسي للفندق. مع العلم أن الفندق مناسب جدا للعائلات الكبيرة حيث توافر الفيلات بأحجام مختلفة وأسعار معقولة .
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2015