All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
5001 Calypso Cay Way, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Breakfast is average
    Ordinary pool
    Service is poor
    Room is not nice
"i like it"
it was nice, the lady on cafeteria is always smiling and the breakfast was good. it need some repair on the elevators floor but all together is a nice hotel
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Very Surprised!!! Great value and stay."
This hotel was perfect for our Disney get away, close to all freeway entrances, food and shopping very close and a surprise continental breakfast! Only down fall was if you didn't arrive at the property during the day there were no pool towels for the pool that was open until midnight. We had a pull out bed with no linens and front desk wasn't helpful with finding us some, we worked it out though, the furniture is older.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
Melisa
"Dirty bathroom and horrible customer service! !"
This hotel is one of the worse I've stayed in. We checked in late Friday and the price changed from what I payed for on hotels.com. I had to wait over an hour until the manager finally came to verify with their reservation department that what I showed them on my phone the confirmation and was the correct price and they still made me wait to verify. This was 1am in the morning. .I asked weeks before for a remodeled room and the rep Jorge said that's what I'm getting, well when I got in the room it looked nothing like a just remodeled room. Maybe the furniture. The appliances were old and outdated and the washing machine full of rust. The base boards mainly in the bathroom was broken in places and rust all over.I looked in the shower because I wanted to take on after a long drive to get to Orlando. The shower was discussing with hair all over!! I called the front desk and the lady who answered didn't apologize and said someone will be there by 7:30am that day. Well, after almost 5 hours of waiting and numerous calls back to the office someone finally came and guess what? The hair was still there after they supposedly cleaned..there was no manager on site on the weekend. I really don't understand that. I left a message with Brandy if she really is a manager to call me. Well, today is Monday evening and still no call back. This is no way to treat customers..I came up to Orlando for my daughter's Saturday wedding and I was almost late because of the shower being dirty.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
lisa
"Look for something else in Orlando"
Terrible stay at this location. The rooms were not very clean, the hot tubs and pools were dirty. They even charged my credit card for items I didn't authorize. I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Poor service and managent."
Over 30 minutes to check in, kept getting sent from one counter to another, getting the runaround. Got to the room and was not cleaned, bed not made, no sheets, no pillow cases, trash in trashcans, food in refrigerator, dirty bathroom. Took over an hour to get housekipping to fix it which caused us to miss a dinner time reservation. All the manager said was "sorry, it was a busy day".
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Abner
It was a complete dump.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
jonathan

"Good but don't give them your credit!!"
It was good, but the front desk employee made it worse because I paid the hotel price through Hotels.com and they charged me again $800, and charged me the deposit $120 twice.
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Mohammed
AE
"الفيلات فقط .. Just the Villas"
I would recommend you to stay in the villas. The villas in this hotel so beautiful specially for big families. But if you do not want villas, I would not recommend you because the main building of hotel is not so beautiful such as the villas. آنصح بهذا الفندق فقط في حالة السكن في الفيلات ، لانها جميلة جدا وكبيرة وتحتوي على غرفة وصالة كبيرة مع مكتب وكنب يتحول الى سرير نوم مع مطبخ شبه متكامل وطاولة طعام وغسالة ونشافة للملابس. أما بالنسبة للمبنى الرئيسي للفندق فلا انصح به. العام الماضي سكنت في الفيلات ، وهذة السنة سكنت في المبنى الرئيسي للفندق. مع العلم أن الفندق مناسب جدا للعائلات الكبيرة حيث توافر الفيلات بأحجام مختلفة وأسعار معقولة .
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
AE

TripAdvisor reviews for Inn at Calypso Cay

"53 Wedding Anniversary"
02/10/16 leonardg89 Santa Clara, California
This our first time in Florida.We stayed at the The inn at Calypso ( villa )We checked inn Jan.16 2016 and stayed for one whole week.I was amazed to what I saw. There's two bedroom, 2 baths,kitchen,refrigerator .microwave.stove and oven, laundry room with washer and dryer,dishwasher and television in both rooms and in the living room.The staff of the vip services were so professional,courteous,helpful and always smiling.. By the way I got this vacation thru Interval Wold Exchange. I didn't make a mistake when I did exchange my time share vacation to Calypso .We have a lot of fun and the best vacation experience / wedding anniversary.Thanks to Jasmin Castro for making our vacation that we'll never forget.
"Better known as The Inn at Calypso"
01/13/16 Rhadepr Yabucoa, Puerto Rico
Went on a Family Vacation: January 5-12, 2016 Comfortable room, great and friendly staff, the breakfast was really good, lobby was real clean but a bit small. The pool and playground were in good conditions Downside: TV had no kids channels so my kids (3yr old and 2yr old) were bored out of their minds just had tourist channel and news channel, just because of that I had to spend most of the day outside to keep my kids entertain. The amount of money you have to get the rooms clean where insane. Hotel fees were to high!!! (stayed at cheaper hotels and fees were more variable).
"If you prepay on a website, be prepared you will get charged"
01/11/16 maggb0719 Chicago, Illinois
We purchased our 3 night 4 day stay on Reserve Orlando. Which by the way was Fantastic!!!!! When we checked in "The Inn at Calypso" now it's new name, could not find our confirmation which I handed to the lady and showed her everything she needed. She entered a new reservation and as we all know what happened next. When checking out I spent another 30 minutes going over all this with yet another clerk, that I felt we would be charged again, and she gave me her name "Natalie" and her word we would not be charged on our card that we had to only pay the resort fee! Well, Natalie's word means nothing, yep the next day another $498.00 deducted from our account. After calling the "GM" I was told sorry we are going through some things right now, separatin from The Villa's which are also located in the property..... 10 business days and you'll have your money. I had to get my bank on the phone and they demanded the authorization number to release this fraudulent charge. DONT STAY unless you are not worried about being double charged, or the Inn at Calypso holding YOUR money for 10 days!
"muy buen lugar a muy buen precio."
01/05/16 Agustina_rv Bahia Blanca, Argentina
El hotel esta muy bien, comodo, limpio, bien ubicado, muy buen desayuno, linda piscina, buena atención. Ahi mismo podes comprar los tickets para los paques de Disney y Universal, cirque du soleil, etc. buena experiencia a muy buen precio.