All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5511 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA, 31405, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

The location was good since I was unable to get a room in the hotel where my meeting was being held.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could provide you with a convenient, comfortable stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Awesome Anniversary Getaway"
My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and we were extremely satisfied! The hotel was beautiful, modern, and clean. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean & very modern. I love the kitchenette. The rooms look like a 1 bedroom studio apartment. The location of the hotel was perfect, only a 12-15 minute drive from downtown-River Street. We had an amazing stay and we will be staying here the next time that we are in Savannah! What a splendid place to stay for a romantic getaway!
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
TheBennetts
"Ehhhh"
Overall it was just ok.... I'm not a picky person and I don't complain much but I probably won't be staying here again. We checked in kind of late at midnight and there was nobody at the front desk so we had to call the hotel and someone in the back answered she then came out with a mouth full of food. The front lobby smelled really musty and kind of like old Chinese food if you will. As well as the hallways upstairs. The room was clean and the room didn't smell so that was a plus. However we were staying 3 nights and we were expecting to at least get fresh towels each day. We didn't need them to clean up or make the bed (we usually do that ourselves) but we were told they charge extra for dropping off clean towels however if we wanted to hunt down a housekeeper we could then have the towels free of charge. Overall I would give it a 2 out of 5.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sincerely sorry for the lack of professionalism you experienced from our staff, as well as the odor in the lobby and the hallways. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have alert my team to ensure your experiences are not repeated. Also, I am sorry to hear that our housekeeping policy didn’t meet your needs. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Alicia
"Not good hotal"
That is not good hotal to stay all thing they use 99c I did not like to recom this hotal to my friend and my family
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Smelled funny and dust all over everything, Even the tv remote control. Sink was dirty. I did not want to walk on the floor.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Alexa - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your room was not clean. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Alexa
The rooms where nice, but they did not have a closet which was very strange. The breakfast was very basic so we went to some of the local restaurants. The price was great, and the location was only minutes from downtown Savannah.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Jim - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know your feedback about your room and our grab-and-go breakfast. We are sorry that these items did not meet your expectations, but are happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel's location and affordable rates. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Convenient location"
We chose the hotel for its location and the convenience of having a kitchen. Front desk staff was mostly absent which made requesting toiletries and fresh towels a bit difficult. Cleanliness is not their strength, but overall it is well maintained.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that you had difficulties getting in contact with our front desk staff. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Conveniently located"
Hotel staff was very pleasant and accommodating room was clean as was the hotel in general this hotel was close to downtown and other points of interest around Savannah
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Sean - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you found our staff to be pleasant and accommodating during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our location and the cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Sean
"clean room"
Decent room, clean and convenient location with shopping close by. This was my 1st time saying in an extended stay and was pleased.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Its great to hear that you decided to try us out and enjoyed it! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Excellent location"
Nice hotel and good price, but is geared to extended stay. No gym or pool. Location was excellent for seeing Savannah and surrounding area
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Carol - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
4 night trip May 2, 2014
"Very Nice - good price"
I booked this hotel even though it didn't have a great star rating, but I read other reviews and every one said it was clean and that was one thing that was important to me. It was very clean, very nice, front desk check in and out was very nice - no complaints at all - especially for the price. Others in my group paid over $200 at other hotels for one night the same night we stayed (seafood festival) but we were close enough to drive to them and saved a good bit of money - no compliants - would go back for sure!
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Nicole - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Nicole
Dog friendly. Staff was slow. No shower curtain in the bath!
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our overall accommodations including our pet-friendly policy. Still, I’m disappointed to learn that your room’s condition did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Clean, convenient, affordable"
My fiance and I took a weekend trip to Savannah for our anniversary and stayed one night at Extended Stay America. It was exactly what we were looking for. It was a short drive from historic downtown, which made it convenient, but spared us the higher prices of staying near the river. We chose this particular location because, compared to nearby hotels at similar price points, the rooms at Extended Stay appeared to be the cleanest and newest in online photos. We were very pleased when we arrived. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and everything was in working order. Our room included a kitchenette, along with basic dishes and cookware. Down the hall there was a laundry room which also contained vending machines and a stand full of tourist pamphlets and brochures. Breakfast consisted of oatmeal packets, apples, breakfast bars, packaged muffins, and coffee. You have to eat breakfast in your room as there is no common dining area, but again, the room includes a kitchenette.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Really not a bad hotel."
Close to Publix, Bonefish Grill, and Fresh Market. Friendly staff.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and our friendly staff during your visit. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
OK
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"fair for the price"
ok if staying for a short period. Breakfast very light, do not count on it being a meal if you have a family. Overall a nice place to explore the area. Hotel staff extemely friendly
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm sorry if our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Still, I'm glad that you enjoyed our location and our friendly staff during your stay. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
We stayed for one week and enjoyed our stay. Our beds and pillows were very comfortable. The room was clean and had nice flat screen TV and free internet service. They even gave us a bag of microwave popcorn & other goodies when we checked into the hotel. We were on third flood and it was quiet. It is in a nice location that is close to good eating places and Publix too. We would stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you had such a pleasant experience with us. I'm glad that you found your beds to be comfortable and your room to be clean. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our free Wi-Fi and our quiet location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
7 night trip Apr 13, 2014
sc
"Did not enjoy my stay at the hotel."
TERRIBLE! Did not like the room! The electrical plugs are not visible, except for the ones in the bathroom and the obvious one behind the TV area.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not pleased with the placement of the electrical outlets in your room. Your comments will be considered as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
The room was awesome... the staff was cool... the breakfast was horrible... but overall I enjoyed the room!!! :-)
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Jackie
The Staff are extremely friendly and accommodating.
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
Eugene Toomer
"Great staff"
We took our dogs along on this trip. The hotel was very clean and very comfortable. We were very impressed. Being a dog friendly property we expected the place to be run down a bit. That was not the case. It was very nice. The staff was wonderful. When our dogs caused some minor damage to the room I was certain they were going to charge us a fortune to fix the problem. Instead the manager took me and the maintenance man up to the room. Once the maintenance man agreed he could fix the issue in one day the manager told me there would not charge me for the damage. I was shocked and very grateful. A wonderful staff and a great place to stay!
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"decent enough"
For the price, it wasn't bad. But when I walked in the room there was a rather unpleasant odor. The bathtub was also stained, which was the most comforting sight. Like i said, you get what you pay for I guess.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the condition of your room upon arrival. Please know, our staff is deep cleaning the room and is working to improve their services so that these issues are not repeated in the future. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Disappointing"
Hotel was run down and facility was dirty Hotel looked old and smelled, had the feeling that the room was not cleaned before we moved in
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Toilet issues"
The first night had to have front desk come to room. The toilet was not flushing right, she tried to call maintenance , but no one answered. So she plunged it the best she could. The next day mother nature called and it just got ugly all over again, my husband had to do the walk of shame from the front desk to our room with a plunger. She was going to try to move us but all rooms were full. I told, I believe the manager about situation upon check out, I gave him my correct address, he said he would send voucher for free stay. I still have not seen that, but that's neither here or there. So for that reason I would not recommend any of my friends or family to stay.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Awesome Stay!!!"
I wish I would have taken down the clerks name at the front desk. She was extremely nice and helpful. When we walked in she was trying her best to get change for a guest. and at the same time trying to assist a second guest and she let us know that she would be with us shortly. After we checked in she told us to let her know if we needed anything at all just to give her a call and she would be glad to assist. And she had a smile on her face. Everything was awesome.....I will be staying again
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
Felicia
"cozy"
Cozy and nice neighborhood. Pet friendly. Nice staff.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"It was great!"
I came for Spring Break. It came was wonderful. It was located right as we turned on into Abercorn. The street had every resturant and shopping center. The hotel was very clean and the employees and guest were very friendly. The downside was no pool, no big breakfast, and no maid service. It was an extra charge because we only stayed 4 days. The room had a slighy odor but was not unbearable. It was extremely clean and well kept. I would stay again any time.
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2014
SpringBreak
"Not on the river, but probably the next best thing"
In town for the rugby tournament. Great service at the desk, and the rooms worked for us.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
They have just refurbished the hotel. The actual craftsmanship and attention to detail was outstanding. They really took time to make sure things look great, feel right, fit right, work well and look good. I was very impressed with the overhaul. Plus, its a good value for a pretty nice place.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Kurt
"Greaat location"
Overall this hotel was ok for the one night. My only problem was the bed...super duper hard and uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Beth
"Great value"
Great room that had a kitchenette. Spacious bathroom and comfortable beds. Close to downtown Savannah and surrounding restaurants.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Unextended Stay"
Old room, old carpet. Alicia at the desk was great! But I would not stay here again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
We were very excited about getting a room at Extended Stay. Even though we were only there for one night, it was not a good experience at all. Our beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The floor we were on had guests who returned from a wedding rehearsal around mid-night and did not quiet down until 3:00 AM. The toilet in our room was clogged and we were told that there was no one available to fix it. We were not offered another room, although that would have inconvenienced us as we were trying to get some rest. We got a plunger from the guest services and tried for 2 hours to unclog the toilet. When we checked out I explained to the service desk my disappointment about our stay. She told me that she could not reimburse us because we had gone through hotels.com for our reservations. (She explained that several people had also had toilet problems in the hotel that night, and that the young girl at the desk during the night did not have anyone to send to help us.) We were promised another night at an Extended Stay, but no confirmation of that has been received. I have never had such a bad experience when staying anywhere before. I would be open to using Extended Stay again for another "trial" stay, but I would ask a lot of questions before we unpack our bags.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
WMM
"Great Hotel, Very Clean and Dog Friendly"
We will for sure stay here again. Very clean room, no smell at all. The staff was very attentive and friendly. If you have dogs, this is a good place to come stay. The price was very good specially for the quality of the rooms.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Ramon
The room was nice and comfortable. They were remolding so the room we got had already been done so it had that nice new smell to it. Staff was friendly. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Rebecca/ Shawn Garey
The customer service at this location was extrodinary. Kimberly at the front desk as well as house assisting members were extremely attentive and provided excellent customer services. The location itself is being remodeled and should complete the renovations before issueing rooms. My dressor drawer was hanging from the hinge and the luggage rack fell off the wall as I inserted my luggage. It is a pet friendly hotel but the hall way should not smell like pets. I've stayed at other pet friendly hotels and never new the difference. All that being said, the staff was outstanding.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2013
"Comfortable place to stay"
The hotel staff is extremely nice. The front counter girl was very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed! The room was nice and so convenient to have a kitchen in there! The bed was very comfortable, very nice to climb into and watch t.v after a long day!
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
sarah
"Friendly hotel in midtown."
The hotel staff went above and beyond when my travel plans changed at the last minute. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. It was like staying with family.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
GA visitor
"Acceptable Hotel Right Outside Historic Savannah"
this hotel was perfect only because we only needed a place to lay our heads at night. For the money my expectations were completely met.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
runner
"in a pinch"
Its very ...acceptable. Synthetic material bedspread kept sliding off us during night. No ice machine hampers short stay guests. But was serious upgrade from another motel 4 blocks south with their cockroaches. Much better here.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"it was just ok"
The beds were not very comfortable. Though the location is convenient its not a place I would stay again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2013
Mrs T
i was a little disappointed that there was no place to sit in the lobby and we had to take breakfast back to our room. the young lady at the desk was very helpful in sending us to local eating places and she gave us a great map of the area . i would definitely stay there again if we went back to Savannah
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
Jean Baldwin
"Perfectly adequate"
Clean sparse room, very comfortable beds. The floor was so recently shampooed that is was still damp. The kitchenette is adequate, but only two place settings, and no measuring cups or bowls, just one pot, one pan and a spatula. Still we had a great stay and cheaper than other suites. I will probably stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
Ian
"Stay away"
Room smelled like bad body odor as soon as we walked in. Carpet was stained all over and had rips. Tub had stains and fridge was filthy. I would not recommend this hotel at all. Needs serious cleaning and remodeling.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Will stay again"
After 2 different stays in savannah hotels this was the best so far. Even left another hotel that was rated 4 for this one. Clean, service was GREAT, safe and will stay again. No reason to find another place to stay when I come back again.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2013
TG
"Nice and Good Price Some Concerns"
Everything was good especially the staff EXCEPT there was no WIFI and when I tried to login with the password provided by the front desk it screwed up my Verizon phone. You need WIFI in a hotel to get around town efficiently. Might or might not restay.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"A big disappointment"
For the price I paid, I was really disappointed with the quality. The rooms didn't feel clean. The carpets were gross and I even had to check for beg bugs. Would not stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Better than I imagined"
I honestly wasn't expecting much from this place, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! Very clean and comfy, not too far from downtown, but still a 3 mile drive. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Good option"
If you don't want to pay the rates for Historic Savannah this is a good option. It is a straight drive into main downtown and close to food and shopping. It should have been cleaner though.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Klsatl
Kimberly, desk clerk was SUPER NICE and went over and beyond call of duty to make guest feel welcome. On the 3rd floor, on way to room smell was terrible, trash room on corner. Room nice and clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013