All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
5511 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA, 31405, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Room is not nice
    Food is not good
    Bad breakfast
"Small beds, horrible breakfast"
The breakfast was bad. Muffins and apples. The beds were extremely small. A small queen bed to sleep 2 adults. When asked to upgrade they said because we booked on Expedia we were stuck. Overall, I wouldn't go back.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
quin
"Bad night in Savannah."
I booked a room with 2 double beds thru hotels.com. when I arrived the hotel said they had no such room available, that they only had a room with a queen bed. I showed them my confirmation but they said it wasn't guaranteed. After some argument they finally did give me a room with two double beds but the problem was that the bathroom light didn't work. I don't think I will ever use hotels.com again if I can't rely on the number of beds stated in the reservation.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Edward
"Okay but spartan and noisy"
This "stick built" hotel offers paper thin walls/floors and no amenities. Though the property is not that old, things seemed to be well used in our rooms. We didn't use the kitchenette but glad we didn't need it because the fridge was a bit dirty and the size of appliances left much to be desired. Grab and go breakfast was okay but offered scant choices. We could have added $50-75 to the rate we were charged and stayed in a much better property downtown.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
I want to thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not entirely satisfied with the amenities we offer. As well, I am sorry to hear about the noise disturbances you experienced during your stay with us. Your comments will all be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
V
"Would never stay here again"
The check in was nice, the hotel staff at the front was nice when I checked in. When I got to my room the bathroom light didn't work. I called and told them, she said she was the only one there and don't know how to change the bathroom light. She said she didn't see any in either. I called back to see if we could change rooms, she said she had to look and would call me back. Guess what..she didn't call back. I even tried to call back and she never answered again. I had to take a shower in the dark. Makes me wonder if it was even cleaned, you would think the housecleaning would of noticed the light not working. The next morning I asked for the manager and of course there is no manger there. I told that lady what all happened. She told me she will let the manager know. I will be calling on Monday and I hope there will be a manager there then. Will see..
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your light did not work in your bathroom and that our staff did not respond to your needs in a professional manner. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be providing our staff with further training. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
"Everything was nice as it should be."
Came into town for a race. Hotel was clean. Enjoyed my stay there.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to read that you found your room to be spacious and clean, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Once more, thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
DavO
"Good Stay"
It was fine. You get your moneies worth. One problem we had is with the smells from other peoples kitchens;however,that is something the hotel nor ourselves can control. Other than that we would stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
DANIELLE
"Convenience"
It was cool....
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be convenient to your travel needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
"Good for the price"
Overall nice place to stay. The only downside is that the fridge door is rusted, thus really gross looking. Also we ran into a bug as soon as we stepped into the room. Otherwise everything else is fine
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for, that pretty much sums it up. I was a little creeped out by some of the men lurking in my hall and the hair that I found in the bathroom sink. But then again, I knew I was going for the least expensive hotel I could find at the last minute.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had hair in your sink. In response to your feedback, I am sharing this survey with my staff and reviewing our cleanliness procedures with them to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Anne
"Good location to historic Savannah"
This hotel is okay, easy on the budget, but no frills.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with quiet, affordable stay. We appreciate you letting us know that new linens in your room would help to improve your stay. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Can't believe this was over $100!"
When I checked in there was only one luggage cart and it was in use (DIY), and a couple saying their card key stopped working. Hotel is old and the carpet smells. I am a female; was alone and had to park behind the building IN THE DARK. I was "verbally challenged" by someone when I got out of the car. There was no entrance in the back, when I reached the one on the side, my card swipe didn't work! It didn't work to get in the room either so I had to go have it reset. There were always young men hanging out in the lobby talking with the female staff at the desk ... as though they knew each other and had nothing better to do. The Wi-Fi connection would NOT connect. Bring all shampoo; lotions etc. There is nothing provided except a bar of soap. Not even a box of tissues!
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that there was not a luggage cart available for you at check-in, and that the key we provided you with was not working. In response to your feedback, I will be working to request more luggage carts for our hotel. As well, I will have the staff perform quality checks on our key cards to ensure they are working properly before providing them to guests. I would also like to apologize for the poor Wi-Fi connection. I will be contacting our internet service provider to troubleshoot this issue. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Dissatisfied
"One of the beds were broken"
No bad, could be better..
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to read that your stay was satisfying overall; however, I do apologize that one of your beds was broken. Please know that I will be working with my maintenance staff to resolve this issue. As well, I will be reviewing our inspection procedures with my team to ensure that we are not checking guests into rooms with broken items. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Not Worth The Rate"
The hotel was a bit expensive for what we ended up getting. Someone knocked at our room door after 10pm looking for another guest, we got a call from the front desk looking for the previous guest that were in our room the night before. Then as we were checking out someone knocked at our door because they left their ring on the shower ledge. Way to many interruptions. I was ready to get out of there.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that we were able to provide you with a clean room; however, please accept our apologies for the interruptions you experienced during your stay. In response to your review, I will be working with my staff to review our check-in procedures to ensure that we are properly recording which guests are in which room. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"excellent"
This was my first stay at your hotel. I was very impressed with the quality of service from the staff. I have recommended extended stay to all my friends.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are so pleased to read that you were impressed with the quality of the service you received from our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Ramon Peja
"Ok overall."
Staff was friendly, room was clean and coffee was good. Beds and pillows were not very comfortable. Overall, our stay was ok, especially considering the hotel was booked full.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Acceptable, Average no frills!"
This in an adequate place to stay. It is no frills, nothing fancy - but if all you are looking for is a room with a bed and a fridge to keep things cold and a microwave to heat up leftovers, then this will suit your needs perfectly. We didnt need a fancy place, so this was exactly what we wanted. The negatives -- there was no housekeeping during our stay which meant going to the front desk for clean towels and more toilet paper. And, there were only 3 pillows per bed, which was odd. We expected 4 pillows per bed. All in all, its not fancy, but it is perfectly acceptable if you just need a place to keep your belongings and lay your head at night.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Kimberly - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that our housekeeping policy did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Still, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Kimberly
"Savannah Extended Stay"
The hotel was comfortable and the staff was super sweet! The only issue was that they didnt seem like they had enough towels. We had to wait for ours to come out of the washer/dryer.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that your stay was great. We appreciate you letting us know that you had to wait on towels. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with great service and a comfortable room. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Sherrich
"Conveniently set fairly nice hotel"
Hotel is close to essential amenities and easily accessible. Staff is courteous, pleasant and helpful. Room is clean but has a strong smell of cigarette smoke which lingered for the two day stay in spite of opening the windows.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Freddy
"very covenient"
We would do it again. Front desk very helpful.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
M. Baly
"nice hotel"
I enjoyed my stay, the staff was courteous and the room was clean. If I'm in the area again, I'll definitely stay here.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that our staff was courteous and your room was clean. I'm so pleased to read that you'd stay with us again. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
bj
"HORRIBLE PILLOW!"
the pillows are horrible.. i ended up getting a stiff neck. the toilet flush, has a very high pressure that if you dont close the cover water will be all over.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the pillows were not to your liking and that there was a maintenance issue with your toilet. In response to your review, I am working with my maintenance engineer to inspect all of our toilets. As well, I will share your feedback about our pillows with upper management. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"they could of done better"
it was ok, breakfast bar was not as advertised online, I had to go to front desk when kitchen items were not in the room, plates ,cups, etc. other than that it was ok, some inconvenience as far as the location from everything
4 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
"Place reeked of smoke"
The amenities weren't bad, but the smell of smoke was just terrible.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Kennedy
"Closest hotel without being in historic district"
This hotel was perfect for our 2 night stay. It was updated and clean. The only negative thing I noticed was that there were no kitchen utensils, plates, pots... anything. But it did have the little kitchenette for a great overnight price. This hotel was only a 6-7 minute drive to River Street which was the reason we chose it. If you're wanting to be as close to the historic district as possible without the historic district price, this is it.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to read that you found your room to be updated and clean, and that you appreciated our location close to the historic district. Still, I do apologize that your kitchen equipment did not meet you expectations. Your feedback will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Beth
"Good for price."
The service was great. They were very friendly. We got the room because of the kitchenette, but if u wanted any dishes or coffee maker you had to call front desk and request it. The only other procedure that I didn't like was when you use your towel and washcloth, you had to take the dirty ones to them so they would give you clean ones.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Not too Bad!"
this extended stay hotel seems to be a local resident spot. smoking right out side the front door, and lesbian activity at the front door. the room was clean but in need of some renovation.. great location to many food spots.. not sure if I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
Tanya
Great location, close to downtown and the malls. other than that ,nothing else stands out
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
julian
"Abercorn street is a main route to the River."
Publix grocery nearby. Good location on main traffic artery. Utensils, plates and cookware provided.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We're glad that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the convenience of our location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Wm, J.
Rooms were not clean. Carpet was old. Found hair from previous guest in the shower. Air conditioning seemed to only circulate air and not actually keep the room cool. In order to get clean linen and towels you must exchange your soiled ones at the front desk. Continental breastfast was only coffee, packaged muffins and fruit. Sand in the hallway from other guest traveling to and from the beach. Lobby felt as though the airconditioning was broken. Walls were thin & I could hear everything the guest beside me were saying. Furniture showed signs of wear and lots of usage. Fridge had stains on the outside of it. Worst hotel experience. Read all the reviews before you book here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great Area"
On 7/18/2014 I arrived at the Extended Stay America st 5511 Abercorn St. After checking in at the front desk and being greeted by Kim, who was nice and friendly, I approached the room that was being rented. Upon entering the room, I found the the shower was filthy. I contacted Kim at the front desk and she cleaned it as much as possible. It still looked filthy even though she scrubbed it with cleaner. I lined the tub with towels just so I would not have skin to tub contact. Upon looking in the cabinets in the room, there were vienna sausages and 2 boxes of opened poptarts making me feel like we were intruding on someone's home. The kicker and worst thing that happened was me finding someone's finger nail in the bed. I took those findings up to the front desk the next morning. I would not stay again
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and that Kim provided you with quality service; however, we are very disappointed to hear that your room was not cleaned properly. We will review your feedback with our housekeeping staff and improve our cleaning process to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your review. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Covington
"Stayed for one night"
When I arrived to the hotel, The staff at the front didnt really acknowlegde that I was there and continued on with their conversation for about 8 minutes. There was also a second incident when my husband and I had went to the front desk to requst some utinsles and the lady at the desk was on the phone with the manager for 15 mins, until she finally told her boss that she will call them back cause there are people in front of her. So staff was ok, not really professional. The hotel room smelled really smokey and the fridge looked REALLY beaten up. Overalll the other amenties of the room were fine. Also in the middle of the night the smoke alarm went off, I think a neighbor had burned something but it still caused people to be startled.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you received such poor service from my staff. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my front desk staff to review our customer service standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I would also like to apologize for the smoke odor you experienced. I will be ensuring that guests are aware of our non-smoking policy so that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am disappointed to hear that your fridge did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our rooms and amenities. Thank you very much for your review. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Chelsea
"Great value"
The location is close to the heart of Savannah but without the expense
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad you appreciated our convenient location and our affordable rates. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We would love to welcome you back, should your travels bring you back to the area.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Room Stay!"
Well, the night stands and dressers were slightly dusty, the mattress had spills from a previous guest on the side of the bedding and the hot water did not get all the way hot as I expected. Other than that, it was what I would have expected!
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
John - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that your room was not fully cleaned; however, we are glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We will be reviewing your feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure every room is fully cleaned to our standards. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Could be cleaner"
Upon checking into my room I found garbage in the trash can already, refrigerator was old and rusty, the kitchen sink was leaking, and the kitchen was not stocked like every other extended stay I have stayed at.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry for the cleanliness issues you experienced in your room. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards so that your experience is not repeated. As well, I apologize that your kitchen did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. The staff and I would like to thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
4 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Brad
"Don't stay here!!!"
Myself and family had the worst night ever...we had to not only call the front desk two times but we had to go to the front desk three other times. There were people over our room that were nonstop jumping around. And when we complained the first time nothing was done. So we went down to the front desk, which since it was after 11pm there was nobody behind the desk until you went outside to call a number to reach a employee. And still nothing changed. And between calling the front desk and going down to the front desk several times nobody asked if I wanted to be moved to another room or moving the "animals" upstairs. I had the worst night sleep (about 2hrs total) ever before I had to drive 6hrs...Never again!
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I do regret to hear that you experienced noise disturbances overnight as a result of some other guests. As this hotel’s manager, the staff and I have discussed ways to deal with noise violations so that such a disturbance is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"great place!"
I thought it was great. The only bad thing was the bath towels- very rough- but other than that - loved it
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to hear that your experience at our hotel was great overall; however, I do apologize that our towels were not to your liking. Your comments will be useful to us as we work to continually improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
excellent
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Juliana - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We are glad that your stay was excellent. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
juliana
I have no concerns about my stay. I can only say that my stay was fair.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
The location was good since I was unable to get a room in the hotel where my meeting was being held.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that we could provide you with a convenient, comfortable stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Awesome Anniversary Getaway"
My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and we were extremely satisfied! The hotel was beautiful, modern, and clean. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean & very modern. I love the kitchenette. The rooms look like a 1 bedroom studio apartment. The location of the hotel was perfect, only a 12-15 minute drive from downtown-River Street. We had an amazing stay and we will be staying here the next time that we are in Savannah! What a splendid place to stay for a romantic getaway!
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
TheBennetts
"Ehhhh"
Overall it was just ok.... I'm not a picky person and I don't complain much but I probably won't be staying here again. We checked in kind of late at midnight and there was nobody at the front desk so we had to call the hotel and someone in the back answered she then came out with a mouth full of food. The front lobby smelled really musty and kind of like old Chinese food if you will. As well as the hallways upstairs. The room was clean and the room didn't smell so that was a plus. However we were staying 3 nights and we were expecting to at least get fresh towels each day. We didn't need them to clean up or make the bed (we usually do that ourselves) but we were told they charge extra for dropping off clean towels however if we wanted to hunt down a housekeeper we could then have the towels free of charge. Overall I would give it a 2 out of 5.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sincerely sorry for the lack of professionalism you experienced from our staff, as well as the odor in the lobby and the hallways. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have alert my team to ensure your experiences are not repeated. Also, I am sorry to hear that our housekeeping policy didn’t meet your needs. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Alicia
"Not good hotal"
That is not good hotal to stay all thing they use 99c I did not like to recom this hotal to my friend and my family
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Smelled funny and dust all over everything, Even the tv remote control. Sink was dirty. I did not want to walk on the floor.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Alexa - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that your room was not clean. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Alexa
The rooms where nice, but they did not have a closet which was very strange. The breakfast was very basic so we went to some of the local restaurants. The price was great, and the location was only minutes from downtown Savannah.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Jim - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know your feedback about your room and our grab-and-go breakfast. We are sorry that these items did not meet your expectations, but are happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel's location and affordable rates. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Convenient location"
We chose the hotel for its location and the convenience of having a kitchen. Front desk staff was mostly absent which made requesting toiletries and fresh towels a bit difficult. Cleanliness is not their strength, but overall it is well maintained.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with the cleanliness of our hotel. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I am sorry that you had difficulties getting in contact with our front desk staff. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Conveniently located"
Hotel staff was very pleasant and accommodating room was clean as was the hotel in general this hotel was close to downtown and other points of interest around Savannah
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Sean - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you found our staff to be pleasant and accommodating during your stay with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our location and the cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 25, 2014
Sean
"clean room"
Decent room, clean and convenient location with shopping close by. This was my 1st time saying in an extended stay and was pleased.
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Its great to hear that you decided to try us out and enjoyed it! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Excellent location"
Nice hotel and good price, but is geared to extended stay. No gym or pool. Location was excellent for seeing Savannah and surrounding area
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Carol - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
4 night trip May 2, 2014
"Very Nice - good price"
I booked this hotel even though it didn't have a great star rating, but I read other reviews and every one said it was clean and that was one thing that was important to me. It was very clean, very nice, front desk check in and out was very nice - no complaints at all - especially for the price. Others in my group paid over $200 at other hotels for one night the same night we stayed (seafood festival) but we were close enough to drive to them and saved a good bit of money - no compliants - would go back for sure!
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Nicole - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Nicole
Dog friendly. Staff was slow. No shower curtain in the bath!
Response by Extended Stay America Savannah - Midtown
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our overall accommodations including our pet-friendly policy. Still, I’m disappointed to learn that your room’s condition did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip May 4, 2014