All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
4321 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Great room
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Service is adequate
"Avoid"
Wifi was horribly slow and housekeeping forgot to leave soap and shampoo. None of the employees looked happy to be there.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"Top notch room"
The room was top notch and very clean. I appreciated the updating you have done!
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Dr Kenneth
"Palms"
It needs to be renovated.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Great quick Lay over"
First time here hope to return soon
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Everything was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Bradley
Everything was great. The check-in fellow was awesome gave my fiancee and I a great room with a view of the strip. The only gripe I had was the shower was a little on the small side, but other than that everything else was great.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
I'm impressed with Palm's room, last time I came and play card, one of the dealer recommend the room, and I book for this time, and the room is Wow... Great view, excellent room size, my husband loved it...we'll recommend this hotel for every friends
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
HongLoan
"plam place"
very good
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
VIVEK
Traveling for business and stay in Las Vegas frequently. I have been staying at other hotels and thought I would try the Palms. I'm glad I did and will be returning for future stays. The Palms seems like a newer hotel and is fresh and clean.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
vince
"Close to Strip"
We have been staying at this hotel quite a few times now. Be sure to ask for a hypo-allergenic room as they have down feather pillows and down feather comforters. I am allergic to these. Overall, a great place to stay.
4 night business trip Nov 29, 2015
Kerri
Trip was very wonderful and relaxing
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Loved it. Ghost Bar was evcellent!"
great
3 night trip Dec 4, 2015
It was great
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Bree
We would have liked to have spent some time in your lobby bar area, but it was just too smokey for us.
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
Hotel is nice. Rooms are comfortable. Staff is great. Buffet in the hotel is terrible go to a restaurant instead.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
JOHN
"Quick trip"
Short Stay for sports kids went to the movies rooms are comfortable nice shower casino a little dated smokey
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Satisfecho
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
jose luis
Had to stay for a conference and it was a great place with excellent service. I am looking forward to my next trip to the Palms.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Dariela
"Worst stay ever"
I had gotten sick and they wouldn't extend checkout to 2pm. They had security guard escort me out for no valid reason. The head security guard is a loser! I emailed the legal department for a refund and they had the same security guard threaten me over the phone. On top of this, the casino is mr as advertised. I wouldn't go there it's over the top smokey and filled with low rent people who got drunk and were belligerent. If you want the cheapest stay them go for it but I would stay clear.
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
Underwhelmed.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
Was very surprised at the poor quality of the hotel.... Staff was rude and every little thing cost more. Would never stay there again!
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Not Provided
"Reunited"
was lovely
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"Great hotel, had a good stay."
The hotel is great, good restaurants, the casino is good. the rooms are clean and new. It just a bit off the strip so you end up taking taxi's or waiting for the shuttle if you want to go anywhere. Almost nothing is walking distance like on the strip.
3 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Reserve for 2 queens, End up with one king. Front desk said, two queens are not available.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"Lots of Hidden Expenses..."
This was one of the most disappointing hotels I have ever stayed at. There is a suprise "resort fee" of $28 per night when you arrive to check in that covers slow, basic internet and a few other things that we typically expect complimentry from a hotel. My boyfriend and I were afriad to touch anything in the room because they would charge us extra fees. We were very careful not to touch anything, but they still charged us extra $50 when we checked out and we have no idea why and we were not informed they would be doing that. Overall, the place looks clean, but when I tried to fill the bathtub, the drain released many flakes of something gross and brown floating in the water, so I took a shower instead. Lastly, you have to walk thru the casino / lobby to get out of the building and it is very smokey there. Therefore everytime you leave your hotel, you will smell like smoke.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Jade
"Thanks Palms"
Overall experience was great. Guest services checked us in early. Room was great with a view. Had a maintenence issue with bathroom, but was fixed within 30 minutes. Nice food court with an Imax theater. Great stay and would recommend The Palms.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Samuel
"Fun at the Palms"
Great place to stay!
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
william
"Loud rooms"
The Ivory Tower was a dump. The room was clean enough but it was LOUD. I could hear EVERY WORD my neighbors take about and they were up all night in their room. IF they're coming to LAs Vegas to party all night why stay in their room? I had a mountain view which is another way to say street side. The noise from the traffic was just as loud. The hotel is cheaply made with industrial parking lot doors, thin walls, cheap furnishings. Meh
5 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
lori
They upgraded my room and it was fantastic. The gambling was fun. Very convenient for driving access. Just wish my stay was longer.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
brian
"always a good place to stay"
Excellent stay
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
jorge
"wouldn't go back"
I thought customer service was rude. People were cold, but I must be spoiled from staying in the heart of the Las Vegas strip. Rooms are like the design of a European ikea. Small casino, very little action on the floor
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Excellent service, clean environment overall this Hotel is worth visiting again
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Ikechi
"Nice hotel bad service"
My overall stay was nice, but I reserved a room with a king bed and when I arrived they gave me a bed with two queens. I told the lady I had a room with a king and she said sorry first come first serve. I was a single guest with two beds, this made my room feel bigger and not comfortable . I felt she was very rude and had no care for my concern and for that reason I will probably never go back .
1 night trip Nov 4, 2015
hotel is in great shape looks nice. staff not very helpful . pool was closed walked to other side of property as directed by staff desk. the other pool also closed. mini bar was locked for three days straight staff either unwilling or unable to fix. called each day and was told someone was on their way, 3 no shows. overall seems much slower than other resorts in vegas. I will stay somewhere else next trip. I enjoy venetian and trump.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
"Comfiest bed"
Just in town for one night. Wanted a comfy bed and to see a show
1 night trip Nov 3, 2015
Kay
"How to end your vacation on a great note!!!"
Very comfortable and roomy. This place was amazing.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
Betty
"nice place to be!"
nice clean well appointed room!!!!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2015
Excellent stay
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
jorge
"Money hungry with no amenities or perks!!!!"
Stayed at the hotel a total of 5 days and 6 nights, the price that I was given, after paying my deposit, was $509.64, when we arrived at the hotel, we were informed that not only would that be charged, but so would a $250 deposit, luckily we had enough money, but it was part of our budgeted vacation money, and this was outrageous, the hotel did not provide a shuttle to the airport, only to Caesar forum, the lobby smelled of old cigarette smoke and u would think that we would have gotten a discount at the eateries being guests, but no, not even. There was no microwave in the room, no available refrigerator other than the mini bar refrigerator, which nothing could be removed to accommodate you due to a sensor being on it that indicated if anything was removed, it would charge you, whether you used it or not, and the decoration was very plain and cold and the outdated a/c unit did not chill anything. We couldn't receive the military discount on the room due to booking on the Expedia website, which was appalling because there is no disclosure stating that before booking the room through this website and due to having limited funds now because of the unknown deposit, it would have helped greatly. The only reason I would stay at this hotel again would be due to it having alot of necessary places on the premises like the clubs and eateries, but they really make u pay for it and like I stated before, being a guest there, you would think that a discount or preference would be given.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Delicia
"Great Hotel 4 Great Price"
Great time. Good food, friendly staff, & Great room.
5 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"Nice Off-Strip Hotel"
The room was nice, and the staff was really friendly and helpful. It is a smaller casino compared to most strip casinos, but is still every bit as nice as many on-strip hotels. We drove, so getting to the strip was not a big deal, but if you plan on walking, don't. The hotel offers a free shuttle to Ceasar's Palace, but it only runs until 8PM. The only real issue we had was the noise. The walls are kinda thin, and the neighbors were pretty loud. We were on the street side of the hotel, and traffic was also really noisy. Other than that, it was a great stay, and I would definitely recommend it.
3 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
everything was perfect
2 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2015
bruce marcus
The best days ever, peaceful, extraordinary service, excellent food, easy access to the strip, love this hotel!!!!
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
Maria Gabriela
"Be careful if they offer a remodeled room"
When we arrived we checked in, desk clerk said we could have an upgrade to a newly remodeled room with a view of downtown Las Vegas. Sounded wonderful! When we got to the room the view was of downtown if we turned out necks way left. The room smelled like old smoke, so figured the "remodeled" room was an old smoking room. We asked to be moved, security came and she could smell it too. So instead of moving us housekeeping came in with this big machine and removed the smell somewhat. We were going to a concert and knew we'd be in late and leaving early so we just dealt with it. Just be careful if they offer a remodeled room make sure it wasn't a smoking room before.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Mel
"Ok"
It was ok...i booked two rooms and my because they were trying to get us near each other it took over 5 hours to get my room ...rooms are ok...gambling odds are aweful..there was lots of young kids everywhere ..banging and yelling down hallways had to call on that...best thing was lao chinese restaurant and chronic ta os!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
janet
"Nice, but no vent in the bathroom"
Bed was comfortable & able to get a good night's rest. Room was clean. However, the bathroom did not have a vent!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
"Palms one night getaway"
They had a problem checking us in. We had to produce our confirmation paper which still didn't have the number they wanted. After a phone call and some delay they figured it out.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Ken
Had a great time. Our room was very clean and our hotel was close to everything.
3 night trip Oct 21, 2015
"Decent hotel. Less than impressed with staff."
Room was not ready on time. An hour and a half after the 3pm check in time I had to argue with a desk representative to get a room. It was not a great way to start a honeymoon.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Overrated"
We had multiple complaints upon arrival in our room. There was no ashtray in a smoking room, weather stripping around room. Door was torn & dragging floor, drapes did not close properly, carpet was fiilthy & obvious patchwork done & the safe did not work. Our first night we were awakened at 4 Am by the front desk for anothers rooms request for extra pillows, they didn't verify guests name against room number........second night we were awakened by a fight in the room next door, took security over an hour to get them quiet. Overall I was very displeased & would never return or recommend to anyone!!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2015