All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Clean
    Ordinary pool
This was great hotel and my room was awesome! It was nice to come back to a comfortable space after a long day of working. My bed was so comfortable, that I woke up well rested and refreshed.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2016
Great near-strip hotel that always tries harder to provide a great room at a great value. Feels like a 5 star hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
Spectacular view from both windows felt like a penthouse instead of regular room. Windows could have been cleaner and mirror in suite besides that will stay again.
3 night business trip Feb 3, 2016
Lawrence
Stronger Wifi
3 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Takhara
"Beautiful view and Relaxing Amenities"
There were only 2 things that would have improved my stay: 1. More cable/movie channels; 2. Room service that wasn't served in cardboard to-go boxes.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Erin
"palms"
hotel is modern and clean. we have stayed in the palms place several times and decide to try the fantasy tower in the palms this time. Great view and nice room with a jetted tub. however no microwave or refrigerator. the only complaint is that the room next to us wanted to have a very loud party at 1am. 5 calls later security finally got them to stop at 230am. customer service was not helpful or understanding. Other than that I will book again BUT only at the Palms Place, much better room and service
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"Incredible Stay!"
Amazing stay! First real vacation we've taken in years (we travel a lot for my work, but never for straight-up vacation). Everyone was super nice and accommodating, and the room was AMAZING! Jansen checked me in at the front desk, and his hospitality really was a great indicator that the stay at the Palms would be awesome! We stayed in the Palms Place tower, which was great for us, being a little removed from the main casino. Bed was super comfortable, which was really important for my bad back. The room was incredible, with a walk-in rain-shower and a 2-person jacuzzi that basically served as our own personal spa. Lao Szechuan's all-you-can-eat hot pot was really fresh and a great way to ease ourselves into the Vegas indulgences. Our last 24-hrs we got the Buffet of Buffet passes, which gave us access to the luscious Paris buffet (quick trip to the strip on the complementary shuttle) and the off-the-hook Rio buffet, which was a quick 5-minute walk from the Palms. Did I mention we were able to rent a car in the hotel lobby? We drove about 20 mins west to Red Rock Canyon (?) for a little fresh air and surreal scenery out of a Western. If you're looking for a more relaxed, adult-style vacation, removed from the Strip craziness, but with all the amenities you could ask for, then I highly recommend the Palms (Place)
4 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
"Solo vacation"
It was so awesome to go on a mini solo vacation! !
2 night trip Jan 25, 2016
schillette
"Birthday Party"
Nice hotel and amenities
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Latanya
"Resort fees are ridiculous"
Great place to stay. NO problem with the hotel and rate was commensurate with what you get. I just wish the stupid "resort fees" were just part of the price in the first place. I know most of casinos play the game with it, but it really is insulting. Stop the practice Vegas!
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
"Surprise 40th Celebration!"
Our stay was great at the Palms for a surprise 40th. The rooftop club (Ghost Bar) is awesome! However, the price of the drinks were extremely expensive. We loved the Bar and Grill inside of Palms for the football games and again GREAT SERVICE! One thing to pay attention to is the mini bars in the room should call the front desk and have them lock it if you have small children or don't intend to use it. The hotel charges a deposit per night on the rooms which will be refunded once you check-out. Overall, I loved our stay here and Palms by far one of the best hotels off the strip.
3 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
Latanya
"Great time at the Palms"
It was a short stay, but the hotel was great.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2016
Dianne
Good
3 night trip Jan 15, 2016
"Totally understaffed"
Booked and got there and they knew we needed a roll away bed and got to our room and it wasn't ready for 2 hours, got to our room no roll away so we called and they said 30.00 extra, they couldn't tell us that at the front desk. Half of the lights didn't work we called down and they sent a very nice housekeeper up and she couldn't get them to work and said I'll send someone up and noone every came. Went down for coffee in the morning and what a nightmare this poor girl was working the coffee shop in the lobby basically by herself. Bussing tables, waiting on people, seating people and working the counter so sad that a hotel this big is so understaffed. I never write reviews on hotels, however such a bad experience I found it necessary to do so.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Palms Casino Resort should close NOW!"
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Hotel cost too much for such poor quality service. I had no idea I had to pay an additional $25 a day. My bathroom was stopped up and the room developed a foul odor. The casino was empty most evenings except when they had some special parties. I went to the restaurant and there was only one other couple there. The long wait was because wait staff was sent home - too few customers. The valet phone line was no longer in use. Too too expensive for poor service!
5 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
deborah
"Over priced food and drink"
Room, was nice, but the steak house there was like a 1980's strip club that was way to loud and overpriced. Also the Ghost bar only played gangster rap, and brought in the same crowd.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
It was excellent good location and easy to park .
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Santos
"Vegas Getaway"
Fun and relaxing.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Anthony
"Friends reunion trip"
When we checked in we received the best service from DJ! He was veey helpful. We did have an issue with the bath room in our room. The shower had not been cleaned and there was hair in it. When called down a lady at front desk answered and she was rude and not helpful. We decided to go down to front desk and DJ was there to save the day! He apologized for the room and moved us to a different room! He made the stay better and i will recommend the hotel and stay there again!
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
anisha
"Great Room, But There is Room for Improvement"
The room and the view were great. The design is impressive for the price point. However, my neighbor's dogs barked all night and woke me up. It was quite annoying. I wish people who don't have service animals would leave their dogs at home. In addition, when I was moved, the next room had an odor and the room after that did also, but my final room did not, and it was a quiet and pleasant experience. I prefer the main tower to the Ivory tower, but both towers attract party people as the Ghost Bar is at the top of the Ivory Tower and the restaurants with views are at the top of the other tower. Great room overall, but all Las Vegas hotels need housekeepers who pay attention to detail like odors in the rooms and hairs in the sheet and towels. It's small oversights that make a room unpleasant. The staff went OUT OF THEIR WAY to compensate for the inconvenience, which made the experience worthwhile. I value good customer service especially when it was an oversight by the staff or an unruly neighbor.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2016
Great
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
"Hotel floors and rooms all smell of weed!"
Front desk staff was rude! Check in process was a nightmare! Wasn't given the correct room upon initial check in, went back down to inform them and got an attitude from the second front desk employee. The second room in another tower did not open with the keys and had to go back down stairs to inform them of this issue. Dealt with the first front desk employee and got a bigger attitude from her when she noticed that I went down and changed rooms. We were then informed that the door locks on that particular room had not worked in some time. After going into the back room for some time, she came out and said she could upgrade us since our initial room had been given out to someone else. The first two floors smelled strongly of weed even tho I wanted a non-smoking room. They don't tell you either about the $250 "no party" deposit when booking.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Jared
"Comfortable getaway"
Very accomidating personell and the jetted tub was perfect. Beautiful views of the city strip
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
"The Palms"
Checking in was fast, room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
Tyler
"Quiet and wet"
While we ended up with a corner room and perfect view of the strip and mountains, there were some drawbacks to this room. The Premier rooms are advertised as having media connectivity to the TV. They do in fact, not. And the stand up shower was spacious, but there was no door and the opaque glass only covered half the shower, leaving the bathroom floor soaking wet.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Christopher
"So-So room"
We arrived at 4:30 pm and room was not ready, when it was ready the room was not clean. There was only one outlet in the bathroom and in order to use the coffee pot it had to cover some of the sink. Plenty of room in bathroom but extra towels were in the shower???
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"very good for the price!"
very good for the price.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Good value and lots of room"
Stayed with the family for one night on our way to Utah, room are specious and well kept. Parking is convenient and covered on hotel's daily fees. My only complaint is that you have to go through the casino in order to go to your room and it was not a suitable environment for the young ones
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Henry
"NYE 2016"
NYE 2016 was spent at a great hotel and the service was EXCEPTIONAL! We were able to check in early with no problem or additional charge,enjoyed great room service, and were able to check bags all day while we enjoyed the rest of Vegas. The hotel made it so easy and stress free.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Lindsay
If your room has a connecting door to the room next to it expect to hear every noise. The connecting door is not sound proofed. Also, there is no door to the toilet. There is a half glass partition but no door. Makes it very inconvenient to use the bathroom at the same time as another person.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Palms hotel"
I have to say I was a little disappointed in the suite. There were no trash bags in the trash cans and no bath tub like it said. When I got there, Hotels.com hadn't sent over the reservation so I spent two hours on the phone with them. When it was time for me to check in, there were two reservations so that was a headache too. Other than that, I guess I could say my experience was mediocre.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Kandis
"Amazing view!"
We arrived really late and got an upgrade to the pent house. The front desk agent was extremely nice and effective. She got us to our room quickly. I will definitely stay here again. The room had a stunning view, wish I had this room for New Years Eve.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Candelario
The hotel is very nice and has excellent services. My only gripe is I couldn't do a late checkout and I had to be inconvenienced for about nine hours until it was time to get to the airport
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
Cherie
"Fun time, nice staff, great shuttle to Caesar's"
They upgraded me for free since the type of room I reserved was booked up. It was a huge corner room with great views of the strip. If it was on the strip, i would have given it a flawless review. I had my makeup done at the salon for New Years where I went to the Omnia. The shuttle to the Caesar's was a great bonus!!! Housekeeping was great about changing out my feather bed and feather pillows due to my allergies.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
We love it
Toan
"Awesome view from Ghostbar, great service"
Awesome stay! Great variety of families
Claudia
Overall enjoyed our stay, nice little food court for the family to grab a quick bite. The hotel itself feels a bit older than the new glamorous hotels of the strip, but it's not that far if you're looking for value it's not bad. I would stay here again if I were traveling at a peak time again like New Years simply because the strip can be expensive.
Gene
"Beautiful!"
Worth the price of admission.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Meghan
It was a nice room, and the staff at the property were very friendly. Admission to Ghost Bar was a fun way to end the evening, with a great view of the Strip.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
Denise
"Horrible customer service dont appreciate guests"
Certainly bring my room at the Palms Place because I didn't want to stay in the casino when I arrived they were 33 rooms / book and told me that I had to pay for an upgrade to a one bedroom or book a room somewhere else I booked my room for $89 online and the upgrade was $199 needless to say I will never be staying there again
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Brianne
"Free Upgrade!"
Our reservation was booked for the Palms Casino Resort for 2 queen beds that we guaranteed for an additional $12.84 per night through this site. We arrived for check-in at 1am and was told that all they had left was 1 King bed, but they are upgrading us to a suite with a King bed and couch with a queen pullout bed overlooking the strip at the Palms Place Tower. It is about a 7 minute walk through the indoor Skytube that connects the two towers. The room was incredible! Modern with hardwood floors, tiled bathroom and stainless steel appliances. The view at night and during the day was awesome! Although the hotel is not located on the strip itself, it was only a $7.50 cab ride to the Bellagio. The hotel also offers a shuttle that runs to the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace from 11a-8p. Also.....go check out Cafe 6 on the 6th floor of Plams Place. It is a hidden gem!!!!! Good food and a GREAT ambiance :)
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
Kanya
"Just great"
A great hotel with spectacular view and super friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2015
Nawwaf
"okay ~~~!!"
Overall it was good !! Room was clean and the room condition was great. The only thing that needs to improve was mattress. Mattress needs to be replaced.
2 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2015
"Hotel with a BAD Value"
Outside the Strip, this hotel stands out as one of the better hotels other than maybe the Rio Hotel. However, the stay here was worse than I imagined. I expected a pretty decent or great experience here but that was not to be found. I stayed in this hotel for three nights, luckily not any longer. The first and second night was fine, which in that case I would have given a three or four star review. The third night was just a joke but one that made me completely irritated and angry. We woke up and started our day at the gym. When we came back after a tiring workout, we expected a nice bath and/or shower to soothe our body's aches and pains. Instead, we came back without any hot water. Anyway, we called the lobby and they said that it was a problem that they were working on, which I understand but I still could not be satisfied. We leave the hotel to enjoy the rest of Vegas. Once we come back at 10:30-ish, we arrive at the room with nothing cleaned in any way, basically because the housekeeping service never came into our room. However, we did not use the Do-Not-Disturb signal and we made sure we did not. We call the lobby and they don't inform us with much useful information like when the housekeeping would come to our room at a pretty late time. I go down to the front desk at the lobby and I was helped by a receptionist. I don't want to say names but she was the maybe the worst receptionist I've spoken to at any hotel I've been to. Sh
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
"Modern"
Modern design great for relaxing
7 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
"Terrible customer service!!!"
My stay was the worst and I would never spend my money at the Palms, I'm very disappointed I was excited and I had things to do. The hotel is nice in looks, great view but all of the employees need to be fired. All very rude and treat you like you should be treated any kind of way when you pay at a discount. Their customer service is very bad. & had us up at the front desk for an hr
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Ciara
"Ridiculous locals deposit"
I did not stay at this hotel. There is an additional $250 deposit required for local residents. I was never aware of this. I cancelled the reservation at the front desk and never checkin into the hotel. But my credit card was charged for one nite. I am now waiting 5 days for a refund.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2015
Marcus
"Eddie"
Love it
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
Luis
"everything you need off of the strip"
This was my first stay in Las Vegas, so I can't compare it to other places. The whole complex is huge - including a movie theater, a concert theater, a food court, several restaurants and bars, a good gym, and of course the casino. I used the room service a couple of times which was efficient and inexpensive. The buffet was relatively inexpensive and also was convenient. The parking is free in a neighboring ramp. I didn't know I could go there when I first checked in (and it and the valet parking were all full). This was confusing as I had to figure out where to park on my own - no one would help me. The room was large, nice and clean, but bring your earplugs because the walls are thin. Overall, a nice place to stay off of the strip.
4 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Gregg
"In the Palms of Vegas hands"
Great. I would love a gift from there because thats the only place I go lol.
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2015