All hotels in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

Location is ok
    Quite clean
    Bad amenities
"Good stopover location"
Room is clean. Air conditioner somewhat loud. Small bathroom. Breakfast minimal.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Trevor
"Small bathroom"
Room was ok but bathroom was unusually small.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Terri
Bathroom could have been bigger!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Hotel was ok for the price we paid. Pretty clean"
Was ok! Swimming pool a little small and is no pick nick area as advertised Staff was helpful. Room clean, breakfast good
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Lorena
"Good hotel"
Staff was friendly, good breakfast
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
There was leftover takeout food and towel in the fridge, AC was very noisy, the room smelled like an old shower curtain, door leaked light, the entire faucet was very loose, and the toilet ran off and on all night. Breakfast starts too late for early leavers, are always predominantly unhealthy overly processed sugary items anyway, and should not be included in the room rate.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"disgusting room cleanliness"
There was not only a stain on the mattress cover that looked like blood but a nice long black hair in a highly visible spot on the mattress cover. Cup stains on the tables, stains on carpet and spots on the bed cover/bedspread. Gross. The young lady quickly changed my room and that one only had carpet stains and cup stains.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
rick
good location however room was not particularly clean and it needed a big time update
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
steve
"Cheap motel"
There was no iron/ironing board available on request.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Gilroy

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Good stay for the business district. Out of the way for city visits
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Iian
"Better than expected"
Just filled out the card, showed id for reservation and we were on our way. Friendly and curtious at the desk. For both check in and out. Simple but comfortable amenities and bedding seemed upgraded, nice.
Response by Super 8 Kamloops East
Hi Thank you for the wonderful feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Shayne
"delightful!"
Lovely spacious room, quality furniture, very clean- will stay here again!
Response by Super 8 Kamloops East
Dear guest We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our motel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
Ali
"Forgotten stuff"
Forgot my memory foam pillow in the room when I checked out. Realized this when I checked in to next hotel in Victoria. Called hotel in Kamloops right away and inquired. Was informed that I had left it behind, but yet no one called me to let me know.....a whole day and no one phoned. But they knew of it when I phoned.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Pam
"Amazing deals!"
Great service great rates great rooms
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
teejay
"No scenery just brick wall"
Booked bc of pool and pool was closed.No scenery and I question the cleanliness and our room was not clearning after the first night there...
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Marie
2 words, bed bugs.
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Not Provided
The Fellow at the desk tried his best to accommodate us. We requested a non/smoking room and it appeared someone smoked in the room so he moved us.
Response by Super 8 Kamloops East
Thank you for your review. We are apoIogy for this, it is obvious that we did not meet this guests expectation. we believe the bedroom was not checked properly from previous guest, etc. I have reminded all our staff on this procedure to ensure.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Dark and dingy... Yuck!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Nice stay. Very comfortable and a fair price. Just something with the shower in 119., and mini fridge not working in 223
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Not Provided
"great very happy"
clean and bed was very comfortable enjoyed our stay
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
joe
Very nice and accomidating staff/owners. clean rooms (could still faintly smell that it was once a smoking room) has had some updating, but still could use a little more, but i'm not picky, cleanliness and comfort are the most important.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Just what we needed."
We were travelling and needed a bed for the night. The location was very convenient. While the room was slightly on the small side, the king bed was comfortable and that's what mattered most. The air conditioning blocked any noise that there might have been.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Very impressed
"Close to Highway"
My wife and I always stay here when passing through from Vancouver to Calgary. Clean room, great bed. Breakfast could be better.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
The room and especially the bathroom was very dirty.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice room, smelled and looked clean and fresh."
It was nice.we spent one night there, it was quite and comfortable..the staff were friendly..
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Tim-Kirsten
It was just one night stay and location is very convenient
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Micheline
"Summer Vacation."
Staff was very courteous and helpful.Breakfast was very good with many choices.Clean pool.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"In a pinch this is an alright stay over night."
Room was ok, but it appeared that the bathroom was an after thought. So small and crammy. The outside appearance was ok but landscaping was dirty and surrounded by weeds.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2015
My family was happy with our stay here. The area was a bit noisy (expected, since it's adjacent to the highway), but the air conditioner worked beautifully, which also helped to block out highway noise. We'd stay here again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Very dirty. Price was cheap. We stayed two nights. We thought they would clean our rooms and give us new towels but it appears that is not a regular service. Walls, floors, bathroom and blankets dirty.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Leilanie
The only problem restaurants are a good distance away.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great overnight stop."
Clean, convenient, friendly, economical overnight stay with a great breakfast to get back on the road.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Good stay"
Breakfast was good. Toast bagels bananas waffles hard boiled eggs juice coffee. Matress was very comfortable room had a stale smell but opened window 1/2 hour and it was good.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"too far from amenities"
it's too far away from town or any place to eat...either you have to drive or take a cab...NOT recomended..you are better off to pay a little more and be closer to town
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jackie
"Very old and smelly room"
Got to the hotel and realized this was not the place I was going to stay. Opened the door and the smell of old carpet hit me. I had to leave the door open as I called expedia to tell them I was not staying.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"6 star resort"
One night stay blood stain on the sheets, bed was really uncomfortable springs pokin me in the back, me n my wife shared at table cloth witch was supposed to be a blanket with only 2 pillows between us
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
jesse
"quaint and clean"
was just and overnite while travelling to the coast. Road conditions forced a stop for the nite and it worked well for me. breakfast was hot and lots of it.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Will
"Terrible"
I will never stay here again. Terrible parking, noisy and bedding smelt of bleach. Give this location a skip
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Aaron
"it's a OK motel, but a little noisy."
we stayed for one night this summer. It provides breakfast which is convenient for people on the road. The disappointing thing is it's noisy because it just off the high way.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"great quiet sleep"
The room was clean, the service was wonderful, and I totally enjoyed the stay. It was located close to where I had to be for the meetings.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Misleading"
When I booked I did not think the room would be that tiny and the smallest bathroom ever of any motel I have stayed at. There was a smoke smell in room and I asked for an 8 am wake up call and I even said I have been let down before directly to clerk and to please make sure and 9 am came along and no call so we missed breakfast as done at 9 so was not too pleased with my stay. Ice bucket super tiny, fridge super tiny, everything tiny, (tv too), and close quarters. Sleep factor okay but train is very close by but that does not bother me. When I booked too I asked for two queen beds and they messed that up but luckily not over busy so was able to get a switch.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Nol
We had a late arrival so didn't utilize much of the facility but the room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Moving Etc
"Adequate for a 1 night stay"
Basic, decent accommodation. Dated but clean and serviceable. Staff were efficient and very good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Perfect highway motel"
We only needed something simple to sleep for one night in Kamloops and we were very happy with the Super 8. Front desk staff were very friendly, free wifi and the small continental breakfast was a bonus we didn't know we got.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Jenni
"Horrible! Don't believe the online pictures."
Based on the pictures online I was led to believe that although an older property it was well kept and updated. I WAS WRONG!! The finish on the side tables and TV cabinet were worn down to the wood (particle board), I attempted to open the TV cabinet and the door fell off and the queen bed I requested turned out to be a double mattress on a queen box spring. When I asked to be moved to another room I was told there were none available. The best thing I could say about this place was the staff was friendly even when faced with a less than happy guest!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Nicole
"Basic motel"
Very basic. Works as a stopover as adequate but consider elsewhere first
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Phill
"1st time I left a hotel in the middle of the night"
This is the first time I have ever got up and left a place in the middle of the night! Bedside clock unplugged - found out there was no where to plug it in..The air conditioner was super noisy and placed right at bed level so it blew cold air on my back the whole time I was trying to sleep ...trains going by all the time..trucks on the highway out the window...stairs going to second level were rickety...super small room...teeny tiny bathroom...stained shower curtains...super thin bedding..shall I go on? Hotels.com, please take this property off your site!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Quick overnight"
Just stopping on the way home. Rooms weren't all that clean. Outdoor pool was a joke. Continental breakfast room was scary and we opted for Tim Hortons.
Travis
"convenience location"
It's ok for the price.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"Pictures on the internet were misleading"
Only stayed 1 night - it was ok but would not stay there again