All hotels in Clemmons, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6205 Ramada Dr, Clemmons, NC, 27012, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean and comfortable"
Our room was clean and comfortable. Room service arrived quickly with our food.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
Judy
Were given rooms on the main level near the lobby and the staff allowed young guests to party there and outside our room until 2 in the morning. Miserable. Also reserved a king bed and got a queen. Hotel was clean and adequate facilities, but the noise level at night made the stay unpleasant.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"Not impressed"
Upon arriving and checking in, we went to the room and discovered there was no heat running in room. My son had to sleep on the sofa bed, which had not had the sheets changed from the previous guest's visit. I know this because the bed was not made, and we found a cell charger in the middle of the bed. No clean sheets were in the room either.... When we turned the AC/HEAT on, to discover that it made a horrible sound after it had been cycling for a few minutes. It would reach the temp desired then turn off, then during the night we would get awakened by the unit every time it was running... Not a restful sleep... In their defense, I did not call and complain because I was taught to show my disappointment by not visiting the establishment again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
heidi
"Noisy Aircon. Hard to sleep. Breakfast limited."
Hallways very dirty. Air Con Noisy so hard to sleep. Breakfast selection limited. Reviews overstate the quality of the property.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
soccer mom
Very nice and reasonably priced.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"very nice and comfortable"
everything was nice, clean, quiet. Just a little hard to see from the main road but then I came in at night. No elevator which was not a problem for us but might be for some.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Overall pretty average"
It was pretty good stay. Just a couple of things weren't the greatest. One was the sofa bed in our room was very uncomfortable. And we thought breakfast was included but it cost 8.00. Otherwise good for the money.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Clean and near enough to hospital"
We had to find a reasonably priced, clean hotel to stay at that was near enough to Wake Forest Hospital. It had the old-school charm and quality of service of the reasonably priced hotels we remember as kids.
3 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Bea
"Tanglewood Park"
My experience was wonderful and will be visiting again. I recommend this hotels to all my family and friends when in this area.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Renovation"
The renovations in the rooms were very nice. New furniture, carpets, bathroom counters and fixtures, and crisp linens all very welcoming however The lobby and amenities are very dated. Makeshift convenience store looked like something you would sale out of a car trunk. Carpet color schemes too dark making hallways gloomy.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Just relocated
It was a comfortable stay. Front desk was very pleasant.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Moya Ashman
The hotel staff were very nice, so I really hate to say anything negative - but the rooms are definitely old and worn, and the worst aspect of that is a heating system that turns on and off very loudly and randomly throughout the night, waking sleepers every 30-60 minutes. Not a good night's sleep.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"not recommended"
Although the renovations are nice in the rooms the hallways and the foyer smelled like urine.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
because of the ice storm that afternoon, the hotel was very, very busy. Probably much more than expected. Much of the area had no power, and it made for an interesting visit to the location.
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Second time staying here. It is convenient to the highway and dining options. The room is clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good place to stay"
The hotel was located near a lot of things (restaurants, shopping malls, etc.). The beds were wonderful. The only things I didn't care for were the steps we had to climb in building C, and the room was much smaller than the room in the picture online. I had a King room with pull out couch. The couch was not a king or queen, but a twin size. We did not have a room devided by a half wall either. Overall, the hotel was good, but it wasn't as great as expected. I will look into the sleep inn that was down the street, and most likely cheaper.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
mom bomb
"A little skeptical at first, but pleasantly surpri"
From the outside, the hotel seems a little concerning, I actually stayed here for two nights during a ice and snow storm that had knocked out my power. I had read the good reviews that the hotel received on Hotels.com and decided to give them a try. The inside of the hotel has been remodeled and the room I stayed in was an executive room with a king size bed. The room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. The area was quiet and my stay was great! If I'm ever needing a hotel in the area again. I'll definitely keep them in mind.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights. We were pleasantly surprised at the price and the comfort and look of the room. It's a great deal for the price. The room was very clean and they give plenty of extra towels and wash cloths. The bed was also comfortable and the room was very spacious.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Lynnette
"Leisure"
My daughter had an audition in Winston Salem and this was the perfect place to spend the night. The room was clean and comfortable and surprisingly roomy. Great value. We will come again.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
"Time to replace HVAC unit and key card locks"
Very pleasant front desk people. When I entered the room the heat had been turned up to broil, it was like a sauna. HVAC unit was old and needed replacement. It spewed dust and allergens, so I turned it off sompletely. -Definitely detracted from otherwise pleasant stay. Key card locks barely worked and required many repeated attempts, especially on outside entrance to hotel.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"On line reviews don't reflect true story"
After reading several reviews indicating the accomodations were dated and of poor quality, we had some trepidation about using this hotel but gave it a try. To our surprise, for the price, the accommodations were excellent, rooms clean and updated and the overall look of the place, most attractive. While the building is older, it has been maintained and the staff is most welcoming. This is not a destination hotel but if you need a clean, attractive and consistently welcoming atmosphere, this might be for you. Have not used the pool but it looks inviting. We visit the area to be with family and find this is a wonderful value for even a frequent traveler.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Clean hotel room had a great smell to it bed was really confey.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
T.Y
"Excellent and cheap - in February"
Would do it again when in the area. Moravian settlement was great too.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Len R.
"A pleasant stay"
My room was very convenient and comfortable.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Off the beaten path and worth it for those passing through
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Rebes
"Nice room"
Nice clean room, bed a little hard, quiet location, just okay.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Marco
"Nice place to stay"
For the price you can't go wrong. Very enjoyable stay. Close to downtown. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Friendly service"
The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I wish the breakfast buffet was a little less expensive and I wanted another chair in the room. However, the room was well worth the price. Thank you so much!!!
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2014
CC
"Best bang for your buck!"
Took my lady and I here for a valentine's day getaway in town and safety through the snow storm. I've stayed here numerous times and I've always been pleased. It's right in the middle of everything. Staff are always friendly and professional. Hotel is always very clean, rooms are always clean, and taken care of. Best hotel to stay in clemmons, period! I've never went to the pub/restaurant, but I'm sure it's excellent as well. Highly recommended!!
4 night romance trip Feb 12, 2014
"Great customer service"
I stayed in this hotel as I needed a place close to one of the Winston-Salem hospitals while I temporarily worked there. Someone had recommended it to me. The people receiving me, talking about my needs, and everything were very very nice and very understanding of my needs as I would work nights. Very pleased with the great service. The room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. Great location (close to the highway and many eating locations). Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
WC
"a quick getaway"
Stayed one night on Valentine's day at the Village Inn because there was a very, very good special through Hotels.com and wanted a night away from home. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable, but the surprise was the small restaurant and lounge: Crosby's. It was casual, clean and comfortable and the staff was very attentive and friendly. We had a few draft beers and a tasty turkey reuben but there was a full bar and quite a few more things on the menu. Bonus: waffle house was within easy walking distance for breakfast. The only negative was that there had been a snowstorm and the parking lot and sidewalks at our entrance were very slippery and had not been cleared.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"worth a look"
The hotel is comfortable and affordable. The guest rooms offer plenty of space to relax and it is a quiet property. The snow storm made parking a bit tricky but it melted the next day. Property is well kept and located close to several restaurants places to shop as well as the interstate. Will definitely keep me coming back.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
kevin
"snow storm"
I don't live close to work so when they forcasted a large snow storm to hit the area I booked a hotel near work. The room was clean and quiet. The mattress could have been better but it didn't prevent me from sleeping. There are several entrances to the hotel so you can park near your room but they did not maintain these during the snow and ice. I will stay here again if I need to.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Mandie
"Great room for an awesome price."
I honestly have no complaints about this place. Great room, great price and it's conveniently located near any restaurant or store you can think of. Also, literally 2 minutes from the highway for easy traveling. I was here for four days straight so that's plenty of time for something wrong to happen and it didn't, so I definitely recommend.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Lopez
"1 night last minute."
Great rate thru expedia, huge room, comfy bed, very clean, quiet.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Brad
"This is a 2 star, not 3 star"
This is a nice 2 star hotel, but it should not be rated at 3 star. My guess is that its main purpose is for meeting and events, but the rooms and decor are very outdated. It is very drab and stale inside, especially in the hallways.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Good hotel for the money"
Positives--pretty quiet; comfortable beds; inexpensive; many restaurants close by (can even walk to a Waffle House); polite front desk when they are available Negatives--power went out one night for several hours and no one was at the desk to explain what was going on; we only had three towels even though we had four guests...had to hunt down a maid to give us another one each day; the maids did not replace items such as cups that we had used (and thrown away); breakfast buffet was just ok and was a tad pricey for what they offered
6 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
clc
"CLEAN BUT NEEDS UPDATING"
HOTEL IS OK…NOT REALLY UPDATED LIKE OTHERS., BUT CLEAN...WAS CLOSE TO EVERYTHING...
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
R.B.
"Exceeded expectations!!!"
This was a last-minute hotel. We were taking a long road trip and had to stop due to my back problems. Got a great price, so decided on the Village Inn. The room was so nice, sooo comfortable. Ordered room service and the food was out of this world! Chef Romeo delivered it himself. Seriously...an A-1 chef!!! I've never said this, but I would go back to vacation there just to stay in that hotel again! The area is great and the people are all wonderful, both at the hotel and in the town itself. Four-star experience. Completely satisfied.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Sheila
"Clean hotel but could tell it had been renovated."
Overall the staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. The breakfast buffet did not look that great . It didn't have very many choices and it was overpriced. The hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants and stores . Therefore whatever one would need is probably only a short drive away. The hotel is a bit dated. It's very apparent that it has been renovated in some places. For the price, it wasn't a bad deal. If the price was a lot higher I know that I would stay somewhere else. Overall though I can't complain because our rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Belinda
"Back for Family Visit and Holiday Shopping"
I always enjoy staying at the Village Inn; I used to live in Winston-Salem, and manage to get back here about four times a year to visit family. The room was very comfortable. When I first arrived, there was a problem with a chirpy smoke detector battery, but I called the front desk and the matter was soon resolved. I am very familiar and comfortable with the surrounding neighborhood; in fact, I jogged through it a couple of times during my stay. Overall, great accommodations and service!
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
SVT
"Close to my nieces and nephews!"
I think the Village Inn is my new go-to hotel when I'm in town to visit family. Usually we stay with them, but decided to get a hotel room this time and it was such a nice experience with Villiage Inn that I'm planning to stay there for all of our trips. From hotels.com the price is very inexpensive, inside the room was very clean and all amenities were in working order. The only thing I didn't like was that we got a room with 2 Queen beds and they seemed like they were a bit small, but maybe my husband was just hogging the bed. LOL! The hallway to our room and outside seemed a little unkempt, but not gross or dirty - just in need of a little updating and better lighting. The lady at the front desk was an absolute sweetheart (as we find with most southerners) and was very helpful. I will return to the Village Inn. Thanks for a great stay!
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2013
Penny
I feel the price of the room was way too high. Considering motels like Holiday Inn Express and the Hampton, this motel was twice the price of a nights stay. The others have a free breakfast and this one did not. Next time I will stay at one of the other ones .... More value for the money spent .
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"work trip"
clean quiet room right off the interstate
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Mandie
"Rooms"
We were pleased to see that the hotel entrance had lots of privacy but the actual room had a broken air-conditioning unit and shower curtain rod. The air conditioning unit was taken care of promptly and exchanged out but the shower rod couldn't until we left. The staff gave us the option to exchange rooms but we already had children asleep. We were a little disappointed in the cleanliness of the hallways but the overall rating was the staff was stellar and they and the breakfast made up for most of everything else. Would stay there again. Thank you
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Good for the night"
My fiance and I stayed here for just a night. It was the only available location that didnt have terrible reviews. It definitely would not have been my first choice. For one night stays, we prefer to do a Days Inn for around $90 but this room cost us around $145 and we book over 2 weeks in advance. It was a little pricey for what we got. But it was clean and pretty comfortable. The carpet did not smell awful and the bathroom smelled of bleach which is a good thing for us. It usually indicates that it was actually cleaned recently. The mattress was to die for. I takes me a while to fall asleep in a new location and I fell right to sleep. The center could use some basic updates as its a little outdated. And at night the location looks super sketchy. We came in around 11pm and our room was on the far side of the inn in Section D and we were hesitant to park in the back. But it was safe and comfy and overall we were satisfied.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2013
Victoria
"Football Weekend"
the handicap shower fittings were better than the 5-star hotels.... very efficient and practical, considering the shower most often requires some involved with the process other than the handicapped individual. Only recommendation would be two queens for bedding as opposed to the one King. Other than that it was perfect.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Nice place- a little worn"
The rooms were clean as well as the sheets. Well stocked. Very crowded with numerous events which staff handled well. Only negative is that we could hear noisy kids in another room at 6 AM on a Sunday morning as the walls are very thin!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
melissa
Hotel was comfortable and clean since it is an older hotel that has been remodeled you do have some noise issues other than that everything was great
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"how it went"
All was very nice, except for the loud, throbbing music that went on until after 2AM. Yes, this first night was a Saturday night, so, you could say partying might be anticipated. But still not desired. Sunday night was quiet, and that night's stay was very good.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013