All hotels in Staten Island, New York, United States of America
1100 South Ave, Staten Island, NY, 10314, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Convenient to Bridge"
Good experience, location great for me. Plenty of parking, safe location. i was there for only 12 hours so i really wish i got to experience more of the hotel amenities as there was a nice club for persons over the 40 mark which is very hard to find.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York / Staten Island
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, although you didn't get a chance to experience all our amenities and our Friday night Lobby Lounge . We hope we see you again so you get a chance to join in the festivities and experience all that our hotel has to offer.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"A piece of satisfaction in the middle of terror"
I loved the hotel, the service, the care but the neighborhood...not so hot. In fact.. A little scary BUT the hotels make up for it. I will return again...and again..and again
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York / Staten Island
Dear Armenia, Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm ecstatic that you love our hotel and our staff but I apologize if you didn't feel safe in the neighborhood. Please be assured that our hotel is definitely safe, as we have on site security. We look forward to seeing you again.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Armenia
It was a beautiful place with great staff. The location was great as well. The only con was the pool didn't open until 5pm.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Do Not Recommend"
Holes in furniture, blankets and ceiling. Bad stains on furniture. Mold in the bathtub. Room smelled strongly of smoke - all our belongings needed to be cleaned of the smell. Towels thin and felt like sandpaper. Supplies inadequately stocked. Had great difficulty with reserved cot being delivered to room. Cleanness debatable because toilet was not flushed when we checked-in. Many other little things. Will not return to location, and probably will not return to Hilton.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Nice hotel but.."
For the price I would have expected in better bathroom. Not the best in the world and not a show stopper either. The biggest beef that I have are the Toll Roads; $13 to get on the island and $15 to get off! Not good!
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Hotel was very clean and employees very friendly and helpful
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York / Staten Island
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"hotel is under construction with no notice"
We stayed at the hotel when our family was visiting so they could stay at our house and the hotel was nice and clean, staff was at first very friendly. We went out to dinner when we got back we noticed there was no running water! I called the front desk to inquire hoping it would be fixed the staff member stopped me mid sentence stating he personally gave a notice to all of 190 rooms. I said I never received a notice and was not told at check in he said impossible. I said that's extremely rude and why would I be calling if I knew about the issue. As well as how can you offer a hotel room with no running water past 1030 at night? I would understand late night but I thought 1030 was a bit unreasonable. I understand the construction project but I can't understand why you would have such a rude staff member. Glad my family was at my house and not at a hotel with no running water.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Clean, convenient, plenty of amenities"
The staff went over and above. They were the icing on the cake to a clean, well located hotel.
6 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Enjoyed My Stay"
Room was comfortable. Good a/c unit. Shower with good water pressure. Comfortable bed. The television could be bigger and mounted on the wall. Having it sit on a low dresser made it difficult to watch while lying in bed. The front desk staff were helpful. The restaurant staff was exceptional during both a rehearsal dinner and a breakfast.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York / Staten Island
Dear Mike , Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our staff is dedicated to guest satisfaction and I'm thrilled that we were able to help make your stay and your rehearsal dinner as well as breakfast a special experience . We will take your suggestion about the tv being mounted to the wall into consideration as we are constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves . We hope to see you again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
good
Response by Hilton Garden Inn New York / Staten Island
Dear Larry, Thank you for reviewing our hotel and we hope to see you again.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Awesome service and beautiful hotel"
Our family was extremely impressed. Beautiful hotel, great customer service. Food excellent. Would defintely stay here again. Wish all hotels were this satisfying when you are away from home
6 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Good but not quite Great"
The hotel is beautiful. The front desk was fantastic and the rooms are large and clean. The restaurant was slow and the bar wasn't the best. The pool and fitness center are small and could use updating. All in all though this is a great place to stay on Staten Island, I especially appreciated the shuttle to the ferry terminal.
5 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice hotel rude receptionist"
I arrived to check in excited to celebrate my friends wedding. I walked into a beautiful hotel and the young lady at the reception desk was not friendly, looked at my family in a rude way as if she was disgusted. She lacked professionalism, customer centered friendly service and needs some customer service training. She made us feel like we didn't need to be there.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Camille
"Graduation"
What can one say, staff, food service, room, bar where all "Top Drawer". Would stay there again with no hesitation. The hotel manager was always there to talk to and Bobby the bartender was great.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Friendly, Classy, Afforable."
It was my daughter, mother and I staying here in a double bed room. So nice, everything was clean. If we needed anything extra they brought it to us ASAP even when we offered to go down and pick it up. Very friendly service. Especially Adaline one of the house keepers. Respected everything. Love the atmosphere and will deffinetly be staying there again!!!!
Other trip May 25, 2014
Jacqueline
"It was nice stay!!"
Hotel is great and the staff are helpful and available. Room are comfortable, though I had problem wight the A/C for the first two nights, but they were avail be to fix the problem in no time. Highly recommended.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Ahmad
"Been here before"
Always a nice place to stay.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Ed
"Bad night in Staten Island"
Went to see Bill Cosby at the ST George Theater in S.I.. Un fortunately we didn't realize the distance from the hotel to the theater was 1/2 hour under optimal conditions and much longer on a rainy Friday night. This after an almost 3hr drive from Long Island in the same conditions. Checked into the hotel but couldn't find anywhere to eat as the Hotel was packed with 2 wedding parties. Went to the theater and just made it on time. After the show returned to our room to rest for an early morning return. We were completely unable to sleep due to the revelers running,yelling and singing in the halls until about 5am. Will not return and would not recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a restful weekend
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Ed
"Terrible pool hours"
Pool only open after 5 pm during the week. I travel all over the world and never heard of pool only open in the evening. I drive up from Florida, my daughter and grandchildren flew in from Washington state. We meet all over the country and my grandchildren and I have a retuial we spend the days in the pool and hot tub. The kids (aged 4-7) and I dressed for a swim, went to the pool only to see sign closed, see front desk. I enquired about pool and was told it is only open in the evening because a life guard needs to be present. They did not have enough staff during the day to cover the pool. So this really took a toll on our overall trip. The children where extremely upset. The staff did not offer any solutions I was told look around see how busy we are. Sorry sir. I was also told if I had checked the web site I would have been informed of the pool hours.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Nice stay but overpriced"
Rooms were not as modern as I would like. Beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly. Price did not match value.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Colby
"Room not ready but was compensated for wait time"
Check-in was at 3pm, we arrived at 5 and our room wasn't ready. We had to wait about 45 minutes in the lobby for our room. In fairness, they compensated us with a free breakfast the next day. Not bad.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Joe Feliciano
"Close to Wagner College"
I was very satisfied with my stay. My family traveled to Staten Island for a college visit to Wagner College. The hotel is very conveniently located near Interstate 278 and the Goethals Bridge. It was only a 10 minute drive from the Hilton Garden Inn to Wagner College. The only problem with my stay was that the coffee maker in my room was broken; however, the front desk attendant gave me a complimentary breakfast coupon for my inconvenience. I am planning a return visit to the Hilton Garden Inn this summer.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Very Impressive"
I stayed here for 1 night for my Friends wedding. I was very impressed with the set up of this hotel for all special events. Right before my friend got married and walked down the isle the OWNERS of the hotel came and personally congratulated her and asked her if she needed anything to let them know. I have stayed in A LOT of hotels and not once ever met the owners. I was very impressed. It was a very clean hotel. My room was HUGE. Like 600 sf plus, with 2 bathrooms and totally set up for girls to get ready for a wedding. It had a full wall of 3 awesome vanities that lite up and had swivel chairs and outlets. My friend actually got ready in my room because it was perfectly set up for it. Great for special occasions.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Michelle S
"Top Notch Resort with Hassle free stay!"
I was in town for an overnight trip. Shuttle service to and from Airport to Hotel was on time and drivers were very courteous. Check in was a breeze. Personnel were extremely helpful and efficient. Location was perfect for getting to and from the major metropolitan area. WiFi was trouble free. Best of all my room was comfortable, quiet, and had a great view. Gonna have to tell my family in NYC, next time I'll be staying at my new favorite place!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Nice hotel. Right off the highway. Clean with comfortable room.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Better mattress would help.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
A.Shapiro
"If you have to spend a night on Staten Island....."
Amazing views from the above banquet hall, great rooms, attentive staff, and nightlife that never ends. No need to leave the hotel with all the entertainment and if you're looking for a hall to book a wedding out private event, the above variety banquet hall was fantastic
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
gps
"Good hotel with nice staff, NOISY NIGHT CLUB"
Sadly, the stay was unsatisfactory. The nightcclub connected to the hotel was above my room and while it was a nice room, it was difficult to sleep with LOUD MUSIC playing until after 3 AM. I would expect HOTELS.COM to refund my money, it was very disappointing.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Horrible beds"
The beds are hard as a bed of rock, uncomfortable and a terrible nights sleep. Breakfast over priced and dining room staff rude. Parking is terrible you have to get your room key to get a space due to nightclub and lounge.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
We came to Staten Island for an Engagement Party. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was. Staff was helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean, and the bed was super comfortable. I would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the area.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
michelle
"We weren't welcomed."
We will not be back, we felt we didn't belong there, that They were pleased to have us there. Paul Godnig
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Paul Godnig
"The look of it was great love the owners"
Would recommend to all
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
moe
"It's a Hilton!!"
The name says it all.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Good room for the NYC marathon start"
Was there to run the marathon so was pretty tied up in that. However, food was great and staff was all very helpful and nice. They also ran a shuttle to the start of the marathon. At dinner after the marathon, the owner of the hotel was mingling with guests at the bar and was very welcoming and down to earth. Small town community feel in a big hotel chain. Nice to see.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
marathoner
"Always pleasant..."
Clean, spacious and overall a good deal for the money. Nothing spectacular, but definitely recommended. 4+ out of 5
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
TJ
Interactions with staff were consistently excellent. The room was clean and lovely. For a Hilton, I would expect real coffee mugs in the room as well as paper cups, and maybe even a robe. The microwave, fridge and coffee maker were great. The free shuttle to the Newark Airport was a deciding factor, and I was grateful it was available. But on Sunday morning I had only two choices for the shuttle: 8 AM or 11 AM. More shuttles please!
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Great Value"
People nice. Huge party going on while we were there. We are from the "country" and had a great time people watching. Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, beds on scale of 1 to 10 were a 5 for comfort.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Enjoyed my stay, staff was very professional, busy hotel, yet once in my room never heard any noise. The free shuttle to Newark airport left right on time. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
"Very LOUD hotel (the night I stayed there)"
Nice hotel, but there was a party downstairs - very, very loud. Impossible to sleep until 2 AM.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Great stay, clean, comfortable"
The Hilton was really nice, comfortable, clean and well managed. The room was clean, the bathroom well taken care of. The staff was always happy to help and very responsive. The restaurant was MUCH better than most hotel restaurants. That staff was amazing and spot on ready to help and always attentive. The food was very, very good. The conference room was nice and again all of the beverages were refilled. Great place to stay, have a conference and more! Don't hesitate to stay here!!! Worth the drive over from the Newark airport.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Very good hotel on Staten Island"
Very clean, very well-maintained hotel set among a number of other hotels and related businesses in a park-like setting.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
I expected a good hotel .. but it was great. The staff was acommadating .and professional. When we return to staten island I will only stay there.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"well worth it..."
The staff was great and very helpful. The bar/resturant had great food and drinks and the bartender serving me that night was great! The place is really nice, especially for business trips and very clean. I might even bring the mrs back for a getaway at the spa!
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
chris
Everything great except in bathroom , very hard to reach toilet paper , need a new spot for the roll
3 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Perfect for visiting family on Staten Island"
Clean rooms, friendly staff, and great restaurant.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Very nice!!"
We were only here for one night, but the hotel was very clean and well maintained. We even won the "guest of the day" contest where we won a free breakfast at the hotel restaurant! Checkout process was nice. They slip your receipt under your door at 6am, and you can just leave your key in the room and walk out. No hassles. Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"This place is garbage"
Payed a LOT of money for a suite, which was just a large hotel room with chipped furniture, a broken microwave, no separate bedroom, a pool the size of a closet, and a spa that was closed. Do not waste your time and money staying at this dump. Oh and the room service is just overpriced garbage as well.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
iT WAS OKAY
5 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Not much of a view due to construction but overall a great place to stay. :)
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Gina
"air conditioning did not work."
a/c didn't work..when I complained I was told they would get it fixed..but nothing to the fact that I had a sweat box throughouth the night.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013