All hotels in Hollywood, California, United States of America
1755 North Highland Avenue, Hollywood, CA, 90028, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Check in was a problem. They stopped taking the credit card I made the reservation with. Only one person working at the desk. The bed sheets looked dirty & rumpled. The pillow were so flat, I folded three times. I requested new sheets, twice. They came at midnight. In one word, gross!
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We're very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not everything it could have. We hope you had a nice rest of your time in Hollywood.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"My stay was fantastic!"
My stay was fantastic & I loved watching celebrities enter the building. There is lots to do & never a dull moment!!
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We agree - NEVER a dull moment here at Loews Hollywood. So glad you had an exciting time here!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Tiffany
"Great location - couldnt be more Hollywood"
Right inside the Oscars' shopping mall, this is so bang central for all the Hollywood dream. Rooftop pool and great facilities. Only problem - parking. valet parking an extra $45 a night or you self park in mall park which is inconvenient. Also if there's an event in the Dolby theatre you can line up to park for ages. But well worth it for the glamorous experience
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We're thrilled you had a glamorous experience here at Loews Hollywood! Thanks for the review!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
clare
"Great location everyone"
Everyone was so helpful. The room was very comfortable.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Wonderful that the staff and rooms made your stay quite enjoyable. Thanks for choosing Loews Hollywood Hotel!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
GM&S
"Get Hard screening"
Prefer a firmer bed, but lots of pillows is great!
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Happy to know that you enjoyed all the cozy pillows on our beds :)
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Love it"
Was there for two nights and loved it. Right in the middle of all the action! Beautiful view of the Hollywood sign from the balcony window! Great time staff was really nice, would def stay there again.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you so much for the great review. We love hearing that the view of the Hollywood sign, nice staff and central location were all highlights for you.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Charlene
"MUCH BETTER THAN W HOTEL"
I stayed at the W hotel a few weeks prior to my stay at Loews. Personally I think Loews is much much better than W. Maybe its because Loews is more new but hotel services and room cleanliness was so much better. So if anyone is contemplating between W and Loews, SELECT Loews!!!
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you for staying with us recently and we appreciate the glowing recommendation!
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Chanmi
"Nice hotel. Great location."
Nice hotel. Great location. Only (very minor) gripes were shoddy TV reception in the room, expensive parking(around $40 per night valet, I believe there is self parking for something like $13 per night), and late check-in/ early check-out times (4:00PM and 11:00AM). Again, minor gripes. Overall a positive experience. Would recommend.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you for the recommendation and we'd love to welcome you back to Loews Hollywood on your next trip to LA!
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Trevor
"Good value for an excellent location."
After completion of a business trip in another hotel in LA, I added two vacation days to see the "movie capital", staying in Loew's. Loew's is within walking distance of sights and easy driving distance of excellent restaurants. The hotel, restaurant for breakfast and the valet parking satisfied my requirements. The room was clean, had a view of the Hollywood hills and excellent amenities/service. I would come back again.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Sounds like you had a great time in LA after your business trip - so glad Loews Hollywood was just what you were looking for. We look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Tony
Just stayed one night, but found it very relaxing. A nice facility and outstanding staff!
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Great to hear that your one-night stay was relaxing and the staff made your experience a pleasant one. Thanks for the five-star review!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
J.R
Was great experience ! I will be back in LA again soon and the Lowes will be my hotel of choice
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you so much for the kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Loews Hollywood on your next visit to LA!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
natalie
"Best location for Hollywood, outstanding concierge"
The location was the best to enjoy Hollywood, tour the historic theaters, see the museums, attend the Jimmy Kimmel Live filming, and enjoy wonderful meals. The concierge service from all 3 people who assisted us was the best I have had in my travels to over 70 countries and islands in the world. The buffet breakfast, about $28, was exceptional also. We will return to this hotel on our next trip to Hollywood--4 days is not enough to do everything!
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you so very much for the outstanding rave review. We are delighted that our concierge team took great care of you and that the location and breakfast buffet were also highlights of the trip. Come back soon!
4 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2015
"Nice location"
The best things for this hotel is location along with the facilities connected to Hollywood & Highland mall. But it lacks some of the convenience such as CVS, etc. and overnight parking charge was a bit expensive. They should give some discount for the hotel guests.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thrilled that the location was just perfect for you. Sorry to hear you weren't able to find the CVS located just next to the Hollywood & Highland mall, but sounds like you had a great stay in the area!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great Hotel & Fabulous Location"
Stayed for 1 night! Excellent hotel - great room - great service
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thanks for staying with us and appreciate the review!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Laurie
"Nice location-but Pool area was disappointing!"
Family Spring Break Trip to explore LA/Hollywood. Hotel location was Fabulous! We had hoped to enjoy some of our nights relaxing at the pool and hot tub. Very very disappointed int he condition of the pool area and lack of food/beverage service as well as NO HOT TUB!! Ugh.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We're sorry to hear that the lack of hot tub was disappointing for your family vacation. However, we hope you enjoyed the 82-degree outdoor pool overlooking Hollywood. Thanks for the review!
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Lynn
"Incredible customer service!"
Had a wonderful stay at Loews. A big shout out to Nico who was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make reservations/our Valentine's Day incredible. Will be returning because of the great service
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We're delighted that Nico at the Concierge desk was able to make your Valentine's Day with us extra special. We hope to see you again soon!
Tyler
"I love LA"
Wonderful
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thanks so much and we look forward to welcoming you back again.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Kobyachi
"Very nice, yet small rooms in the heart of Hollywo"
Hotel was very clean. Free WIFI was a huge plus, expensive parking rates were not. Room was nice, but was much smaller than anticipated. Location was awesome, right in the heart of Hollywood, walking distance to pretty much everywhere.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Best Hotel in Hollywood"
If your visiting Hollywood this is by far the best place to stay. It's connected to an EpiCenter Mall and across the street from the El Capitan and Jimmy Kimmel Live. The hotel itself is great and so is the staff. Great view of the Hollywood Sign. When we come back we are staying here again.
5 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Convenient location adjacent to the shopping mall."
On arrival, shower wasn't clean. Staff kept knocking on door every day and once entered only to replace bottle water that wasn't used. One cab at entrance only wanted long distance fares, grumbling the entire ride about why I didn't walk despite recovering from foot surgery. Could not hear front desk staff due to open bar entertainment across of registration. DEFCON level set by Bell Desk who "patrol" lobby area at night, but they were the most helpful staff of the hotel.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We apologize that you did not have a perfect stay recently with us, and appreciate the candid feedback - only helps us get better!
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Tourist
"Hollywood staying"
Staying on the 13th floor was a bit different. There was a hole in the linen and a knife cut into the bed head board. Housekeeping should have taken care of this.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Best Staff Ever"
The room itself was just average and for the price I really expected a little more. If you pay more for an upgrade you can get a better view, ours came with a view of a roof and air conditioning units. What made this stay exceptional was the hotel staff. Second to none! Every single member of the staff made you feel like the most important person there. Even the janitor cleaning the ash tray at the elevators asked how our stay was going and said if there was anything he could do for us just let him know. I would come again, not so much for the room, but just for the excellent staff!!
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Steve and Doris
"Great for a quick business trip to Hollywood"
I had a great time and had absolutely no issues!
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Theresa
"Memorable Birthday weekend"
My stay at the Loews Hotel in Hollywood by far exceeded my expectations! The staff was amazing and constantly went out of their way to make sure we were ok. My group consisted of 9 people who traveled from all over the US to celebrate my birthday. This was mentioned to the front desk lady, Lynette. Lynette took it upon herself to make suggestions of places we should visit, which all ended up being AMAZING and great suggestions. She then took things a step further and sent up a bottle of champagne wishing me a happy birthday. I just wanted to be sure that Lynnette receives acknowledgement for going above and beyond to make my stay memorable. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. It says alot about a hotel that hires a caring staff such as this. TWO THUMBS UP!!!!
3 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
Nicole
"Overnight stay"
We were visiting friends in Hollywood for the weekend. Location was perfect, nice room. We didn't use any hotel services but the bar area looked nice. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Roberta
"Fun in the Heart of Hollywood"
The hotel is in the heart of hollywood. Great location near the Hollywood Bowl, The Chinese Theater, the Magic Castle. It is connected with a fun shopping center and lots of eateries. It is also about 15 minutes from Universal Studios via the metro. Fun weekend getaway.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Great to hear that you had a fun weekend getaway at Loews Hollywood and were able to experience so many nearby attractions! Thanks for the wonderful review!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Great Hotel...............................................................
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you for the perfect rating!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Loews"
Good location. Staff was accommodating and courteous.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Very happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's location and friendly staff!
3 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Douglas
great location for tourists. walking distance to hollywood.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We agree that everything in Hollywood is right at your fingertips when you stay at Loews. Thanks for the review!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Workshop Attender"
Loews was a great choice, albeit a little more expensive that other hotels. It was easy to pull in their driveway thanks to a traffic light--HUGE PLUS with the crazy traffic that is LA. Security was tight--they made sure I had my valet ticket and gave them my last name before they handed me the keys to the car. Whether that's the norm or just because it was Oscar weekend, I appreciated the extra level of precaution. Check in/out was very fast--no waiting in long lines. Hotel is very clean and beautiful, although some wallpaper was pealing off the bathroom walls in my room. Overall it was an excellent stay. No refrigerator in my room though, which was odd. Free WiFi. Hotel is attached to mini mall of shops of restaurants. If I can afford it, I'd definitely stay there again in the future.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you for letting us know what a wonderful time you had, from valet, to check-in, to the location. We look froward to seeing you gain soon!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Happy Customer
"Modern and very clean hotel in the heart of Hollyw"
We arrived late, almost midnight. We were upgraded to a bigger room since the standard room was not available. We had a great experience from the arrival until we left. The staff was very friendly, the room was cleaned every day to details. We didn't have to make a single call for any supplies. We were there during the preparation for the Oscars ceremony. It was a unique experience. We will definitely come back.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thrilled that you had a great time at Loews Hollywood and got to have such a unique Oscars experience. Can't wait to welcome you back next time you're in California!
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
EB
"It's Hollywood"
Great Hollywood hotel. Very friendly staff. room view was great over looking Hollywood sign. Great heated pool as well with a nice view of the area temp was perfect!
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We are delighted that you found the view from the room spectacular, the staff friendly and the pool just what you were looking for!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Marco
"Nice Location But Not for Families with Kids"
Location is very good as most of the tourist places are near by like Hollywood Walk of fame. But the hotel is for the riches as room rate may not be that costly but everything else is very costly. Room does not have microwave so not suitable for families with kids if you need some warm food, snacks on demand. On top of that room service dining is very costly as it comes with so many additional charges. Rooms are good, all other things are nice about hotel. So, do not check in if you are "Value-for-Money" types and frequent traveler who expects breakfast on the house.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We are sorry to hear that your family didn't find your stay conducive to families. We do hope that you took advantage of our Loews Loves Kids program while you were here, and that you enjoyed the rest of your time in Hollywood!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Yogesh
"excited stay"
Everything was amazing, from the drinks at the bar, to the decor in the hotel, comfortable bed, and the mall literally adjacent to the hotel. Will stay ahain
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Wow - sounds like you had a tremendous stay. Thank you so very much for your amazing review and can't wait to see you again next time you're in the area!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
jetoye
"Excellent hotel"
Staff was very friendly and even upgraded us to a room on the 18th floor with a spectacular view of the Hollywood sign when they found out we were there to celebrate my daughters 16th birthday.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Sounds like you and your daughter had a great time celebrating her birthday. Thanks so much for staying with us!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Mayra
"Barking dog on Valentines day stay..."
There's a dog in the other room and was barking
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
So sorry that the dog was a noisy addition to your Valentine's Day. Hope everything else was just purrfect ;)
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice but way over-priced! Watch the extra charges."
Room was lovely, a little small for the price and it was an upgrade! No shuttle service. Valet was $46.20 a day! The valet price was not posted nor were we ever warned. Self-park or face the charge! Our final bill was 2X what was estimated due to valet, taxes, fees etc.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you for staying with us recently, and we appreciate your feedback. We do also offer self-parking in the H&H garage, which many guests find to be a great alternative to valet. Thanks for the review!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel, right next to Hollywood Blvd."
Lot of shops, restaurants and location super convenient
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Good to hear that you liked the convenient location of the hotel. Thanks for the review!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Gilda
"Beware of what you reserve and what you receive!"
Hotel was great, but we did not get the room we reserved which was a superior king instead we got two double beds and I explained that was not I reserved. The front desk said unfortunately they do not have to honor our 3rd party request since we reserved our room through hotels.com and that is why we initially received the double beds. I explained I was not satisfied with that and she said she could give me a king but it would only be next to to the service elevator, so I guess that is what I got.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive the room you were intended to get. Despite that, we do hope you had a wonderful stay in Hollywood, and thank you for the review!
"Centrally Located"
To start with, the hotel is magnificient. It is centrally located in Hollywood. The Hollywood walk of fame, the Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater are just a block away on Hollwood Blvd. There are also great restaurants and shops nearby.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you for the magnificent recommendation and we hope to see you again very soon!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Omar
"Hollywood Nights"
Great location. Beautiful hotel. walking distance to just about everything in Hollywood. Parking is a bit expensive at $42 a night
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
So glad you liked the recent renovation and the super convenient location. Thanks for the review!
It was a great trip And an excellent hotel the service there is not easily matched only complaint is I wish I saw the sign about the 99 dollar empty the mini bar because I would have taken advantage
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing time with us, and we hope you come back soon to take advantage of the Mini Bar Munchie experience!
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
j.e
I have stayed here several times. Is convenient to all points in Central LA Downtown and Hollywood Good accommodations with all the amenities
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Thank you for being such a loyal customer and we're glad to be your Hollywood hotel of choice. Thanks so much for the wonderful review!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Dog liked it"
loews was nice. Had to bring dog along with us so they could accommodate, which was great. Just was annoying to have music piped in all night in the room. The doggy gifts were a nice touch tho
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
So glad you and your dog had a lovely stay with us. All Loews Hotels are more than happy to welcome your dog with our Loews Loves Pets program. Come back soon!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"OUR OWN PARADISE."
We absolutely loved our stay. Everyone at Loews made us feel special. We wished all hotels made us feel like that. Thank you everyone for making us feel like family.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Delighted that you felt like a "star" during your stay with us at Loews Hollywood. Really glad we could make this a memorable visit for you!
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
chris
"Pantages or Bowl overnighter"
Great overnight locale to avoid driving after the theater.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We love how close Loews Hollywood is to both Hollywood Bowl and Pantages Theatre too. So many great spots nearby. Thanks for the review!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Hollywood Haven"
Staff was accommodating. We were upgraded to a room with a view when our regular room was not ready. Sunday brunch was particularly good. Extra cot brought into the room was substandard. Review the mattresses on the beds, as they needed rotated or replaced. Good central location. Lots to do and many restaurants in the area.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Sounds like you had a very fun and pleasant time during your visit to Los Angeles! Glad we could be a part of it. We appreciate the recommendation!
4 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2015
"Location, location, location!!!!"
Perfect location if you want to be in the center of Hollywood action. Staff was attentive and friendly from the moment you exit your vehicle. Would stay here again. Only negative was the road noise even on the 15th floor.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
Glad you found the staff attentive and the location perfect. Hope to see you again soon!
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
kathy
One of the best hotel I have ever stayed. Great staff that are willing to help with a smile.
Response by Loews Hollywood Hotel
We are delighted to put a smile on your face and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Jermaine
Situated behind the Chinese theatre with a link bridge that connects to shopping on Hollywood Blvd. nice clean rooms and comfortable beds.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015